US the most hated country on earth
ASIAN LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#16343 Mar 2, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
This day 8 June 2012. I Romanov want to justify to the whole world, my accusations against Anglo Saxon USA.
For the past few years all areas in the world where unrest, death, destruction, displaced citizens, war crimes etc, have taken place, we see the hand of Anglo Saxons at work, directly or indirectly.
In Iraq, illegal war, hundreds of thousands innocent civilins killed and displaced, untold death, destruction and atrocities.
In Kosovo death, destruction and atrocities, in Afghanistan, death, destruction and atrocities, in Pakistan death, destruction and atrocities, in Yemen death and destruction, in South Sudan death and destruction, in Egypt death and destruction, in Lybia death, destruction and atrocities, in Syria death, destruction and atrocities.
The USA with it's arrogance, it's sense of superiority, it's Nazi belief that Anglo Saxons are the Master race are accused of most unrest, most atrocities, most death and destruction around the Globe.
You USA, are nothing but uncivilised Nazi scum.
I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.
LOL! You no servant to me, you a man free to do as you wish in name of standing for world human rights and protect weak of society, for freedom from oppression...

As most my American need to wake up, AS US militaristic interventionist imperialism is ruining US and the World.

UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS SINCE 1945:
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Russia...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky
Those our Americans and world need to stand togther for World Stabilty and peace, for world human rights.

===

Below is just tip of the iceberg of ugly US war history on the Americans who stand good and world masses ask American people to do something to ask their US corrupted Leaders to stop the bullying, plundering... of other nations.

MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Russia...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16344 Mar 3, 2013
ASIAN LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You no servant to me, you a man free to do as you wish in name of standing for world human rights and protect weak of society, for freedom from oppression...
As most my American need to wake up, AS US militaristic interventionist imperialism is ruining US and the World.
Noam Chomsky
Those our Americans and world need to stand togther for World Stabilty and peace, for world human rights.
===
Below is just tip of the iceberg of ugly US war history on the Americans who stand good and world masses ask American people to do something to ask their US corrupted Leaders to stop the bullying, plundering... of other nations.
Noam Chomsky

Excellent post, I salute you.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16345 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>What is like top be a lapdog to the world biggest war mongering US ?
Do you mean how are we enjoying the benefits of NATO membership, well its great we have a high standard of living. Food from all over the world fresh almost daily. Health care is handy, I really like the pension and social programs. Most of us have a house and a car- truck or both. Ya barbecue works great beer taste great too. So ya it's a wonderful thing. Thanks.

Location hidden

#16346 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean how are we enjoying the benefits of NATO membership, well its great we have a high standard of living. Food from all over the world fresh almost daily. Health care is handy, I really like the pension and social programs. Most of us have a house and a car- truck or both. Ya barbecue works great beer taste great too. So ya it's a wonderful thing. Thanks.
You are a twisted jackass.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16347 Mar 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a twisted jackass.
Glad I could be of help. I sleep better knowing your sending warm thoughts to me.
East Asian Cars

Niksic, Montenegro

#16348 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>What is like top be a lapdog to the world biggest war mongering US ?
Anti White idiot,you are.

And Latins are from Europe like Spain or France not Sauth America,you idiot.

Location hidden

#16349 Mar 3, 2013
The French are not Latins, their orgins are in Germanic tribes.

Latins originated in North Africa the same as Arabs and spread around the Mediterranean.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16350 Mar 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Latins originated in North Africa the same as Arabs and spread around the Mediterranean.
Aren't you from the planet of the apes? You know like one of those orange orangutan type primates.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#16351 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you from the planet of the apes? You know like one of those orange orangutan type primates.
Hate to say it Jay but his parents didn't have any children who lived.....))))) Enough said about him.

Location hidden

#16352 Mar 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>

Talk of orangutans, from your posts we can see,

you are well below an orangutan in intelligence. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#16353 Mar 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
USA kiss my arse. Hehehehe.
Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.
Up yours USA, Hehehehe.
God bless North Korea forever.

Location hidden

#16354 Mar 4, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it Jay but his parents didn't have any children who lived.....))))) Enough said about him.
You are dumb SWG/Sticks.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Up yours USA, Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16355 Mar 4, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Up yours USA, Hehehehe.
Spoken in the context of a mad man. Unaware of the reality that surrounds what it means to be a free man. If North Koreas style of government swept the globe we would all lose our rights gradually

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#16356 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>LOL! You no servant to me, you a man free to do as you wish in name of standing for world human rights and protect weak of society, for freedom from oppression...
Noam Chomsky
===
Noam Chomsky
Aha. Alright wrote, agree. But it's non American Imperialism, it's International Imperialism.
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16357 Mar 5, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
French are Latins and speak Romance language from Rome.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#16358 Mar 5, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are dumb SWG/Sticks.
Up yours USA, Hehehehe.
North Korea!? LOL! WTF!?

North Korea is aweful!

Up to millions of North Koreans died in Famine in the 1990's.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#16359 Mar 5, 2013
Communism is crap.

Pro Ukraine

March 2013

Location hidden

#16360 Mar 5, 2013
East Asian Cars wrote:
<quoted text>French are Latins and speak Romance language from Rome.

Just shows how much you know.

The only Latin aspect about the French, it's their language which the Romans imposed when they were being civilised.

I suggest you look up a map of Tacitus's Germania,
for your enlightenment.
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16361 Mar 5, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just shows how much you know.
The only Latin aspect about the French, it's their language which the Romans imposed when they were being civilised.
I suggest you look up a map of Tacitus's Germania,
for your enlightenment.
French look noting different then Italians or Spaniards...I we been to France manny times...
Germanic are Germany, Holland and Skandinavia,not France.
And Hitler like Sauth Europe more then East Europe.

Sauth Europe like Spain or Portugal have Big Colonial Empire and millions of slaves and Italian Christopher Columbus discoverd America.
Sauth Euorpe was richer and to this day is then Russia wich is future Mongol-Turic colony....in 2070 Russia will be 51 percent MUSLIM.
Wake up....you are going to extinct
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16363 Mar 5, 2013
Romans were in control of Great Britain for 200 years...

Lot of Anglo-Saxons have LATIN Blood as well.

Even large part of Central Europe was in control of Roman Empre.

French are LATINS and look same as people from Italy or Spain..

Russians have lot of Turic-Mongol Blood and Russia will be Muslim in 2070.....Russia is ASIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 1 hr AZOV 74
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 4 hr George 4,843
News For Russia, Trump presidency offers hope of san... 19 hr Licks5329 3
News From wintry Lithuania, NATO sends Russia a sign... 23 hr RUSSIA a TERRORIS... 3
HUGE Cuts in Russia! ECONOMIC COLLAPSE Coming? 23 hr RUSSIAs little CLOWN 8
News FIFA 17's rainbow kit provokes 'gay propaganda'... Tue Gremlin 2
EU to Counter ISIS and Russian Lies! Tue RUSSIA a TERRORIS... 4
More from around the web