US the most hated country on earth

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16036 Jan 20, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,I am talking with you and Dimitri after a month almost.

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<...MESSAGE TO PALESTINIANS...>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Firstly I must emphasise the importance of removing your leader M Abbas, he is in the pockets of Israel and USA, he will slowly but surely allow Israel to steal every inch of the West Bank.

After which Israel will take Gaza by force, YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE NO MORE.
It is therefore very important to remove that traitor Abbas and throw him in jail.

The Jews will slowly but surely steal your lands, in the end Gaza and West Bank will be no more.

All the talking for past decades is, what it is, talk nothing else, the World sits, does nothing to help you achieve full sovereign status.

I have written on this before, if you want an independent State, you will have to fight for it, you will have to spill blood,
what you are doing right now IS NOT ENOUGH.

If you don't fight for your country, the Jews will most certainly steal it from you and the world will spew fine words but, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16037 Jan 21, 2013
Once again the World witnesses the hypocrisy of the USA despite their incessant drivel about Democracy, Free speech, Human Rights and the rest of all that load of bollocks.

Lupe Fiasco an american rapper was invited to sing at Chimp Obama's inauguration.

Everything was going well until L Fiasco decided to sing an anti war anti Obama song, he was then told to leave the stage, which he refused to do.

Fiasco was unduly removed from the stage by the Gestapo and arrested, for good measure.

Below are the words of a critic.

Apparently, criticizing Obama for his imperial crimes is worse than his actual imperial crimes.

Very apt indeed.
Romanov.

Location hidden

#16038 Jan 21, 2013
hroola wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzmf6c2BoL U …
Usa is not liked

A few words to the Iranians.

It's extremlly important that, you develop nuclear weapons as soon as possible, if you wish to save the STATE OF IRAN.

The anglo saxon nazis in the USA, UK, NATO, FRANCE, GERMANY etc, have their evil eyes on you, they are waiting for the opportunity to destroy your people and your country.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16040 Jan 22, 2013
Once again the World witnesses the hypocrisy of the USA despite their incessant drivel about Democracy, Free speech, Human Rights and the rest of all that load of bollocks.

Lupe Fiasco an american rapper was invited to sing at Chimp Obama's inauguration.

Everything was going well until L Fiasco decided to sing an anti war anti Obama song, he was then told to leave the stage, which he refused to do.

Fiasco was unduly removed from the stage by the Gestapo and arrested, for good measure.

Below are the words of a critic.

Apparently, criticizing Obama for his imperial crimes is worse than his actual imperial crimes.

Very apt indeed.
Romanov.

Location hidden

#16041 Jan 22, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dimitri,how are you?Yours words are true

This day 05 January 2012. I Romanov wish to say a few words with regard to the HYPOCRISY practised by the USA.

Are there no depths to which the USA will not stoop? in it's Fraudulent, Criminal, Biased, Hypocritical, Evil actions?

Now we see the USA trying to convict Bradley Manning for showing the War Crimes committed by US Troops in Iraq and Afgahnistan.

Innocent People, Women and Children being Murdered in Cold Blood by American War Criminal Savages.

Nothing is said about those War Criminals, no shouting for Justice...all there is, is Silence from the Disgraceful USA.

The War Criminals go free and Manning the only man to stand up for Justice gets jailed.

This is a prime example...you blind American idiots...the reason why, My mission is to Show the World.....USA IS PHONEY...USA IS TREACHEROUS...USA IS HYPOCRITICAL...USA ARE NAZI THUGS...USA IS RACIST...USA HAS LOST ALL CREDIBILITY.

USA guilty of the worst Atrocities around the World.
USA always trying to coverup their Atrocities by any means.

Most americans are worthless, ignorant, racist, scumbags.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

#16042 Jan 22, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>

The West, mainly USA, UK and FRANCE are going down screaming and kicking but, it's no use, you are done for, your finished, you are going down the crapper and noone is going to help you.

New powers in the World Mighty Russia, China, India, Brazil, call the tune, impose new World order.

Peace will once again permeate humanity, no more death and destruction which is all the West gave humanity.

I daresay, your corrupt media will do it's best to brainwash you into thinking that your still great, your still in charge, you're still top dogs but, the reality on the ground shows the opposite shows you're nothing.

You're all washed up, your never ending wars became the noose that hanged you filthy scum, you racist nazi pigs, you warmongering blood thirsty killers, you cancer humanity has had to endure for a thousand years.

Romanov.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16043 Jan 22, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The West, mainly USA, UK and FRANCE are going down screaming and kicking but, it's no use, you are done for, your finished, you are going down the crapper and noone is going to help you.
New powers in the World Mighty Russia, China, India, Brazil, call the tune, impose new World order.
Russia was a European country.

If Europeans go down the drain, there will be a common Germanistan-China border.

Location hidden

#16044 Jan 22, 2013
You're wrong, most of Russia is in the East,

Germania will suffer the same fate as the rest of Western racist nazis (ie} USA, UK, FRANCE, etc etc etc.

Location hidden

#16045 Jan 22, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Satan,how are you?

This day 26 May 2011. I Romanov state that, the British and a few others such as the French did go to war against the Nazis in France in 1939, however they were no match for the Nazis, they were soon dispatched, beaten by the Germans.

in 1940 the cowardly British and friends, about 400 thousand of them, run away to the beeches of Dunkirk and any boat, ship or canoe in Britain was hurriedly used to rescue what was left of those cowards.

Hitler gathered his Nazis and headed towards Russia.
in 1940, Britain was on its knees, beaten severely.

The British, French and American cowards did not set foot in France from 1940 after Dunkirk, until the summer of 1944, by then Russia had beaten the Germans, the great Russian army had already crossed the border into Germany.

In 1941 Russia America and Britain signed a Declaration to the effect that America and Britain would open up a Western front to relieve the pressure on Russia, however, the treacherous cowardly Americans and British reneged on the Declaration and left the great Russian army to fight and beat the Germans, alone, hence the reason why the Great Stalin had most influence in Europe.

Britain and America build up their miniscule contribution towards the war, because they engaged a few Germans in Africa and Italy but, in reality fighting a few Germans on the fringes, meant very little, Russia knows that, History knows that, the World knows that.

History also knows that 100 thousand British and French surrendered to the Germans in 1941, 300 thousand run away to Dunkirk to be rescued back to Britain.

About 70 thousand British surrendered to the Germans in Greece, about 80 thousand British surrendered to the Japanese.

In conclusion, the allies did very little and they did not set foot in France until the summer of 1944, by then Russia had defeated the bulk of the German troops 90% and had crossed into Germany on their way to Berlin.

In Berlin the Great russian army planted the Russian flag on the Reichstag the seat of what was German power.

Location hidden

#16046 Jan 23, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>

This day 24 May 2011. I Romanov hereby state to the whole world, the real truth, the analytical truth about Joseph Stalin. In order to find the truth, one has to be, open minded, critical, analytical, objective and disposed to very deep thought.

The general public is totaly ignorant of the facts, because of the daily brainwashing by their respective media. Joseph Stalin is the greatest leader the world has ever seen, he was a true patriot, he was a personification of Russia and its great people,its IMPORTANT for the world to know that the only people Stalin ever sentenced to death were the enemies and traitors of Russia.

Throughout history Russia has been attacked by nations such as the British, the French and the Germans, from the Crimea to St Petersburg and the great Russian people overcame those Imperialists, those criminals, those savages and celebrated great victories over all of them.
The great Russian people are to be admired for their character, their resilience, their courage, their sacrifices, their love for the Motherland, their belief in themselves.

Leaders such as Roosevelt and Churchill and the Western media have always tried to denigrate, demonise, belittle Stalin because they know that, it was Stalin and his great people that defeated the German war machine.

Those treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill felt bitter and full of hate towards that great leader Stalin because his great army won WW2 and therefore Russia had most influence in Europe.

Those Imperialistic, treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill had to play second fiddle to the great leader Stalin and so they embarked on a mission of misinformation, distortion and lies against our great leader and Russia, which is still going on to this day.

But all TO NO AVAIL, history books and unbiased Historians prove the undisputed truth that, the Great Stalin, his Great army and his Great people were the conquerors, the victorious, the heroes of WW2.

The whole world owes a great debt to our Great Leader Stalin, the greatest leader in Human History and to THE GREAT RUSSIAN PEOPLE.

Since: Oct 12

Muscat,Oman

#16047 Jan 23, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
This day 24 May 2011. I Romanov hereby state to the whole world, the real truth, the analytical truth about Joseph Stalin. In order to find the truth, one has to be, open minded, critical, analytical, objective and disposed to very deep thought.
The general public is totaly ignorant of the facts, because of the daily brainwashing by their respective media. Joseph Stalin is the greatest leader the world has ever seen, he was a true patriot, he was a personification of Russia and its great people,its IMPORTANT for the world to know that the only people Stalin ever sentenced to death were the enemies and traitors of Russia.
Throughout history Russia has been attacked by nations such as the British, the French and the Germans, from the Crimea to St Petersburg and the great Russian people overcame those Imperialists, those criminals, those savages and celebrated great victories over all of them.
The great Russian people are to be admired for their character, their resilience, their courage, their sacrifices, their love for the Motherland, their belief in themselves.
Leaders such as Roosevelt and Churchill and the Western media have always tried to denigrate, demonise, belittle Stalin because they know that, it was Stalin and his great people that defeated the German war machine.
Those treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill felt bitter and full of hate towards that great leader Stalin because his great army won WW2 and therefore Russia had most influence in Europe.
Those Imperialistic, treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill had to play second fiddle to the great leader Stalin and so they embarked on a mission of misinformation, distortion and lies against our great leader and Russia, which is still going on to this day.
But all TO NO AVAIL, history books and unbiased Historians prove the undisputed truth that, the Great Stalin, his Great army and his Great people were the conquerors, the victorious, the heroes of WW2.
The whole world owes a great debt to our Great Leader Stalin, the greatest leader in Human History and to THE GREAT RUSSIAN PEOPLE.
I think so you are a very talented person,you are telling the whole story,how do you know so much about other countries?you are really a person of glorious personality.You should be proud of yourself

Location hidden

#16048 Jan 23, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so you are a very talented person,you are telling the whole story,how do you know so much about other countries?you are really a person of glorious personality.You should be proud of yourself

Thank you Shahid, I'm glad you appreciate the post.

Muscat,Oman

#16049 Jan 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are really saying the truth,my real name is M.Adil,M stands for Muhammad.

Muscat,Oman

#16050 Jan 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I am delighted to see your posts.

Location hidden

#16051 Jan 24, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really saying the truth,my real name is M.Adil,M stands for Muhammad.

I'm delighted to have made your acquaintance Muhammad.

Location hidden

#16052 Jan 24, 2013
shahid afridi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am delighted to see your posts.

Thank you Muhammad.

I'm glad you like my posts,

most Western posters don't like my posts, because my posts are mostly anti Western, anti imperialism, anti war, anti invasion of nations, anti killing of innocent civilians etc etc etc.

Their objection to my posts will not stop me from posting.

Location hidden

#16053 Jan 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are anglo saxon combover

I am not racist, all my statements are true eventhough some people may disagree.

My aim is to tell the truth, historical facts, stark reality, how people feel is of no concern to me.

Regarding the USA and UK, I will not state here a string of historical facts to prove my point, suffice to say that the USA and UK are and always have been, imperialists, aggressive, disrespectful, arrogant, genocidal killers, blood thirsty, obssesed with the Nazi Philosophy that Anglo Saxons are the Master race.

Today we can see the actions of the USA and UK, embracing the Nazi Philosophy, believing that they are the Master Race, using Institutions such the UN, NATO, ICC, for their own ends, to lie, to demonise, to invade, to murder, to ignore International law, to pillage, to destroy, to commit the worst atrocities known to man.

I advise the rulers of IRAN to, DEVELOP YOUR NUCLEAR WEAPONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, URGENTLY, before it's too late, you may need them very soon against that UNCIVILISED SCUM USA, UK and NATO.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16054 Jan 24, 2013
hroola wrote:
Usa is not liked

This day 25th August 2011. I Romanov want to talk to the ICC regarding the USA, NATO and UN.

Firstly may I say, I always found the ICC to be a disgraceful, despicable, cowardly organisation, who is firmly rooted in the pockets of the USA, and whose sole purpose is to carry out the bidding of the International criminals the USA, NATO and UN.

The ICC did not convict the USA for all the lies it pinned on Saddam Hussein, such as weapons of mass destruction, when it's experts said did not exist.

The ICC did not convict the USA when it waged an illegal war on Iraq, with the consequences of hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians being killed, it was an illegal war, only the UN can give that legality and it was NOT given.

The treacherous, disgraceful ICC, UN and NATO just sat back and let the butchers from America murder civilians for years without restraint, even chemical weapons were used in places such as Fallujah, for which civilians are still suffering from it's effects.

How could you ICC, UN, NATO, just sit back and watch hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, being butchered? how could you? you malicious, hateful cowards.

The world knew America wanted Iraq's oil, you knew America wanted Iraq's oil and yet, you sat back, did nothing, all those innocent men, women and children were sacrificed, for oil.

You ICC, NATO, UN, are as guilty of their murder as the American criminals that committed the atrocities.

Now, once again, the world witnesses the USA at work spinning lies, lies and more lies to pin on Gadaffi, why? America wants to steal Lybia's wealth, especially the oil.

The face up front is NATO being driven by the USA, all working together, smoothly, like a well oiled machine, yes, the International crooks, the despicable bare faced thieves, ICC, USA, NATO, UN, are already dividing up Lybia's oil.

You ICC, USA, NATO and UN, are not only despicable murderers but also, the worst criminal, disgraceful crooks the world has ever seen.

I have news for you ICC, USA, NATO, UN, the fact that you do wrong, ensures that your days are numbered, it's a Universal Law.

Greed impares your mind, to see this truth.

Location hidden

#16055 Jan 24, 2013
hroola wrote:
Usa is not liked

I Romanov wrote the post below to Rabbi Solotkin on 5 June 2011.

I find this time of year an opportune time to enlighten humanity on the Historical facts about Jesus Christ and all his paraphernalia.

May I offer a piece of advice, when we desire the truth, the facts, reality.
We must always question our beliefs, where our beliefs came from, who passed them to us, what are the Historical facts, pertaining to our beliefs, if a person passed that belief or beliefs to us, what was their level of education. We have to persue these lines of enquiry, until we reach the truth, the facts, reality.

Now I will enlighten you on the truth, on the Historical facts, on the reality of your saviour Jesus Christ.
Jesus was a Jew, living somewhere in the Middle East, in Judea, modern day Israel. Judea was a Roman Colony with it's Roman Governor. Needless to say, Rome and the Romans were very unpopular with the locals the Jewish people.

Some Jews became quite radical individuals, very anti Rome, engaging in various forms of law breaking, directed at Rome and Romans.
Jesus was perceived to be a leader of those rebels, by the local Roman Authorities.

The Roman Governor at that time was Pontius Pilate I believe, he ordered his arrest, Jesus was convicted and paid the ultimate price, crucifixion.
However, the practice of crucifixion was normal in Roman times. Many people were crucified.

Jesus is no more the son of god, no more a saviour, no more anything than you or me.

Please reflect on your saviour Jesus Christ, whose attributes are, being the son of god, being born of a virgin, performed miracles, was able to rise from death, had infinite power and wisdom.

Now I ask, what were his achievements? what good did he do to the Jews? what good did he do to any society, what good did he do to humanity?.

On the contrary, he could not even save his own skin. Secondly he left the legacy of christianity, which is responsible for endless wars, endless killing of innocent men, women and children.
That's your great saviour for you but, he is not for me.

Location hidden

#16056 Jan 25, 2013
Another example of racist nazi democracy in USA,
this time they jailed a man for blowing the whistle on CIA's torture activities, see below.

However, Kiriakou and his defense claimed that the email is merely a pretext and the real reason for his sentence is an interview he gave ABC News in 2007, blowing the whistle on torture practices conducted by the CIA that he regards as "wrong and ineffective.”

"I'm headed to prison while the torturers and the lawyers who papered over it and the people who conceived it and the man who destroyed the proof of it, the tapes, will never face justice. And that's the saddest part of the story," Kiriakou said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 3 hr Tn clm 6,288
News Researchers sequence genome from 1979 Russian a... 6 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Hillary Clinton's Campaign Against Russia 7 hr redd neckman 8
News Roman Bessmertnyi: Russia Prepares Conflicts In... 13 hr NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 13 hr George 4,617
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 13 hr RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 5
Russia Has Over 4000 Stormtroopers in Syria! 13 hr RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 4
More from around the web