US the most hated country on earth

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14792 Aug 24, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense. The Saudi monarchy has both parties in Washington bought and paid for.
BS, both parties are bought by the Israel Lobby, by Goldman Sax and Co, and you know that. Obama is kissing the ass of Zionists, not the Saudis.
neutral observer wrote:
We oppose their enemies in the Moslem world and ignore their ties to 9/11.
What have Muslims to do with 911? Was that not just another false flag operation?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14793 Aug 24, 2012
GermanTruther wrote:
<quoted text>
What a BS!
USA is a fat lapdog of Israel, it is fully controlled by the Zionist Lobby.
What "racism" are you talking about?
Obama is of mixed race, he does not bother about blacks or whites in the USA.
Obama is serving his masters, he genuflects before the AIPAC.
No, Obama is just a black slave, serving his Zionist masters, he is not a racist.

Nutral Observer is clued-up but, I'm sorry you are clueless.
AbeUG

United States

#14794 Aug 24, 2012
Ay carajo!
Philip Alchurch

Calgary, Canada

#14795 Aug 25, 2012
The financial process in the USA and Canada,is for the last bit of cash to be squeezed out of working middle class Americans by Romney that will go directly to the top 10%( about 10 trillion dollars). Now that is not fair but it is happening in the USA, with or without Romney.The problem is only 48% of US tax payers pay any US federal tax, so the USA is sinking and has a debt of 16 trillion and growing, so it needs money. Now what do we do with about 100 million Americans that can't or won't contribute to the economy and don't work? That is the question.The top 10% will hold on to their money, because they will keep working on their projects, but the underclass is draining America. Obama and Romney are pretty much stymied by the 16 trillion dollar American debt.The books have to be balanced, so there will be a lot of unrest. In the meantime, Wall street should be purged of all financial shenanigans , so the fraud stops there to.Prosecutions of those that caused all this financial turmoil on Wall street would be a good first step.

Location hidden

#14796 Aug 25, 2012
Philip Alchurch wrote:
The financial process in the USA and Canada,is for the last bit of cash to be squeezed out of working middle class Americans by Romney that will go directly to the top 10%( about 10 trillion dollars). Now that is not fair but it is happening in the USA, with or without Romney.The problem is only 48% of US tax payers pay any US federal tax, so the USA is sinking and has a debt of 16 trillion and growing, so it needs money. Now what do we do with about 100 million Americans that can't or won't contribute to the economy and don't work? That is the question.The top 10% will hold on to their money, because they will keep working on their projects, but the underclass is draining America. Obama and Romney are pretty much stymied by the 16 trillion dollar American debt.The books have to be balanced, so there will be a lot of unrest. In the meantime, Wall street should be purged of all financial shenanigans , so the fraud stops there to.Prosecutions of those that caused all this financial turmoil on Wall street would be a good first step.

Very well reiterated Philip,

pity the whole of America has not woken up yet.

Location hidden

#14797 Aug 25, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
Ay carajo!

Once again we see the hypocrisy of the anglo saxons,
constantly accusing the Chinese of manipulating their currency,

now it surfaces that all major banks in the USA and UK including the bank of England have been manipulating interest rates for years,

they have been committing fraud, big time.

I have said many times in the past, anglo saxons are not to be trusted, NEVER.

Location hidden

#14799 Aug 25, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
Ay carajo!

Trust the Anglo Saxon, racist, Nazi scum to come up with an Olympic Logo that resembles the Swastika and the Nazi SS flag.

From the USA to the UK to GERMANY to FINLAND the Anglo Saxons are all the same family, racist, Nazi, vicious, aggressive, brutal scum that befell Humanity.

Syria is their latest atrocity

Romanov.

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#14800 Aug 25, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Trust the Anglo Saxon, racist, Nazi scum to come up with an Olympic Logo that resembles the Swastika and the Nazi SS flag.
From the USA to the UK to GERMANY to FINLAND the Anglo Saxons are all the same family, racist, Nazi, vicious, aggressive, brutal scum that befell Humanity.
Syria is their latest atrocity
Romanov.
I thought the U.K London Olympics logo was more like a ZION Jew Israel logo?

Location hidden

#14801 Aug 25, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tXQUdGx5wQUXX

White Jews are americans of anglo saxon ancestry,

americans, american jews, brits, germans, poles, finns etc,

are all the same scum trash.
Shiloh

Plymouth, MI

#14803 Aug 25, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Very well reiterated Philip,
pity the whole of America has not woken up yet.
pity you dont understand what he is saying. Phillip lets it be known that the parasites are the main problem THEN Wall street. He speaks against big government welfare babies (aka commies) first and secondly against capitalism. He is right but IF America wakes up they will not move towards communism, they will move towards the Constitution and quit letting corrupt officials tell them what to do. However, most Americans are fat, lazy, ignorant sheep and will follow whoever gives them the most.

Check mate
Shiloh

Plymouth, MI

#14804 Aug 25, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tXQUdGx5wQUXX
good link

Location hidden

#14806 Aug 25, 2012
Shiloh wrote:
<quoted text>
pity you dont understand what he is saying. Phillip lets it be known that the parasites are the main problem THEN Wall street. He speaks against big government welfare babies (aka commies) first and secondly against capitalism. He is right but IF America wakes up they will not move towards communism, they will move towards the Constitution and quit letting corrupt officials tell them what to do. However, most Americans are fat, lazy, ignorant sheep and will follow whoever gives them the most.
Check mate

Pity that you don't understand that, I Romanov understand all that, he and you say.

Good evening.

Location hidden

#14807 Aug 26, 2012
Shiloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Check mate

Firstly, I have to say that, I do not like the Jews that form the Government, their behaviour towards Palestinians especially, is atrocious, criminal, deplorable.

They are guilty of breaking UN resolutions, guilty of human rights abuses, guilty of crimes against humanity, guilty of genocide.
However, we cannot forget that the above crimes are being commited on the main, by Jews with an american and british influence. They are Jews born in america and britain, genetically connected to the anglo saxons, hence the american and british silence on the above atrocities.

Real Jews originated in the middle east and had they been allowed to live in their land, modern day Israel, they would be the same as all the peoples of the middle east ie, civilised, peaceful, sociable, educated people.
But that, was not to be, Jews since biblical times, have been, vilified, hounded, blamed, made scape goats of by every tyrant in history, culminationg with the nazis killing millions of Jews.
I remind the Israeli Government, however, not to make the palestians pay, for what everyone else did to them.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.
Philip Alchurch

Calgary, Canada

#14808 Aug 26, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Firstly, I have to say that, I do not like the Jews that form the Government, their behaviour towards Palestinians especially, is atrocious, criminal, deplorable.
They are guilty of breaking UN resolutions, guilty of human rights abuses, guilty of crimes against humanity, guilty of genocide.
However, we cannot forget that the above crimes are being commited on the main, by Jews with an american and british influence. They are Jews born in america and britain, genetically connected to the anglo saxons, hence the american and british silence on the above atrocities.
Real Jews originated in the middle east and had they been allowed to live in their land, modern day Israel, they would be the same as all the peoples of the middle east ie, civilised, peaceful, sociable, educated people.
But that, was not to be, Jews since biblical times, have been, vilified, hounded, blamed, made scape goats of by every tyrant in history, culminationg with the nazis killing millions of Jews.
I remind the Israeli Government, however, not to make the palestians pay, for what everyone else did to them.
I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.
Faithful servant.... Romanov. Can you get me a cup of coffee, just black please ? Thanks.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#14809 Aug 27, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense. The Saudi monarchy has both parties in Washington bought and paid for. We oppose their enemies in the Moslem world and ignore their ties to 9/11. That is what all that oil money buys them.
But hey, you will expect a government handout if Isaac washes your crap away won't you hypocrite?

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#14810 Aug 27, 2012
Philip Alchurch wrote:
<quoted text>Faithful servant.... Romanov. Can you get me a cup of coffee, just black please ? Thanks.
He is the worst servant ever. I asked him for a sandwich months ago and still, nothing. Typical Russian, doesn't want to work for a living.

Location hidden

#14811 Aug 27, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
He is the worst servant ever. I asked him for a sandwich months ago and still, nothing. Typical Russian, doesn't want to work for a living.

Come on Satan...you know I'm not Russian,

Russians are very honest, hard working people.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#14812 Aug 27, 2012
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
But hey, you will expect a government handout if Isaac washes your crap away won't you hypocrite?
?????

Folks who do not have homeowners insurance choose to take their chances.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#14813 Aug 27, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
As far as I know you can't get a home loan without insurance.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#14814 Aug 27, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
You think that's the only assistance people get after a hurricane? Stay wherever you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US troops enter Poland, 1st deployment at Russi... 33 min Frogface Kate 6
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 35 min Hungarian 101 1,270
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 36 min Frogface Kate 25
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 1 hr Princess Teesha 402
News Trump doesn't understand Putin wants to destroy US 1 hr kiss that Trump azz 7
News Former CIA Chief: Trump is 'Moscow's Useful Idiot' 4 hr Frogface Kate 164
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 4 hr romant 5,281
More from around the web