AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14566 Aug 12, 2012
"disproportionate"

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14567 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said one time that 42 of 112 or something like that of the highest ranking Soviets were Jewish in the 1930's 40's. That's 37.5% of the Soviet ruling class. I have Jewish sources that say 39% of the 1930's Soviet high ranking leaders were Jewish. You and I agree that Left-wing Jews were disprortionate in the Soviet leadership since Jews were about 1% of the population.
So we agree on that.
But the question is WHO was the other 61% of the Soviet leadership? They weren't Jews or Germans or Georgians even though Stalin was Georgian. They were ethnic Russians. So were the predominate Soviet middle class and lower class military men carrying out the ugly orders of the Soviet leadership. Why do you ignore that?
The average Russia citizen today are basically good people. But back in the Soviet days it can not be denied that the bulk of the people carrying out Soviet policies to exterminate people were ethnic Russians. They even exterminated innnocent ethnic Russians.
During the 1930s, Slezkine reports, the secret police [CHEKA], now known as the NKVD,“was one of the most Jewish of all Soviet institutions”, with 42 of the 111 top officials being Jewish. At this time 12 of the 20 NKVD directorates were headed by ethnic Jews, including those in charge of State Security, Police, Labor Camps, and Resettlement (deportation).

_
So 42 out of 111 top NKVD officials were Jews

But 12 out of 20 NKVD directorates were Jews.(That is more than half)
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14568 Aug 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
During the 1930s, Slezkine reports, the secret police [CHEKA], now known as the NKVD,“was one of the most Jewish of all Soviet institutions”, with 42 of the 111 top officials being Jewish. At this time 12 of the 20 NKVD directorates were headed by ethnic Jews, including those in charge of State Security, Police, Labor Camps, and Resettlement (deportation).
_
So 42 out of 111 top NKVD officials were Jews
But 12 out of 20 NKVD directorates were Jews.(That is more than half)
But the TOP NKVD officials were 42 Jews out of 111. That's about 38%. They had top power not the directorates and they were the ones who chose the directorates.

So my question to you IS.....WHAT about the 68 out of 111?? What ethnic background were they? Hint: they were not Jews, Germans or Georgians.

WHY are you going easy on them?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14569 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
But the TOP NKVD officials were 42 Jews out of 111. That's about 38%. They had top power not the directorates and they were the ones who chose the directorates.
So my question to you IS.....WHAT about the 68 out of 111?? What ethnic background were they? Hint: they were not Jews, Germans or Georgians.
WHY are you going easy on them?
Here is a half Jew Pole like you who believes Katyn was Zionist revenge on Poland!

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...

by Marek Finkelstein-Dobrowolski –(Translated from the Polish by henrymakow.com )

A 1999 Document,“Warning to the Polish Nation” by a Polish half-Jew who met Katyn murderers in Israel presents the 1940 massacre of 14,000 members of the Polish elite in 1940 as revenge for abandoning Poland and its Jews to Hitler. This might shed light on Katyn II, the April 2010, plane crash that killed President Kascinski and 95 Polish leaders. As far as we know, no Jews died. The Chief Rabbi of Poland was invited but did not attend, citing the Sabbath.

[Editor's note: We cannot confirm the accuracy of this information and urge you to use your judgment.]

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14570 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
But the TOP NKVD officials were 42 Jews out of 111. That's about 38%. They had top power not the directorates and they were the ones who chose the directorates.
So my question to you IS.....WHAT about the 68 out of 111?? What ethnic background were they? Hint: they were not Jews, Germans or Georgians.
WHY are you going easy on them?
Stalin lead to the death of between 18-46 million.(Yeah that is a big gap my guess is probably about 25 million seems like the most reasonable estimate to me)

Stalin a Georgian ordered Katyn massacre.

Stalin killed way more Russians than he did Polish people.

How could I see Nazi Germany & Soviet Russia in the same way?

Soviets were created mostly by Jews, Stalin was not a real Russian & Lenin was probaby not a real Russian either.

Hitler was Austrian (They are German)
Hitler was elected into office.

Lenin & Trotsky took over Russia by force with the funding of Jewish bankers & Jewish Bolsheviks.

In which Soviets mostly killed Russians.

Nazis killed everyone but Germans.

How is it even remotely the same situation in the Soviet Unio as in Nazi Germany?

I think most people go way too easy on Germany! People say don't blame Germans for Nazi Germany all the time!

But when it comes to the Soviet Union people don't hold Russians to this same standard.

Which is ridiculous because Nazi Germany was a German elected regime which mass murdered Non Germans

Soviets were a Jewish hostile take over with Non Russians Stalin & Lenin who mostly mass murdered Russians.

How can someone hold Russians accountable for Soviets but not Germany accountable for the Nazis?
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14571 Aug 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a half Jew Pole like you who believes Katyn was Zionist revenge on Poland!
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...
by Marek Finkelstein-Dobrowolski –(Translated from the Polish by henrymakow.com )
A 1999 Document,“Warning to the Polish Nation” by a Polish half-Jew who met Katyn murderers in Israel presents the 1940 massacre of 14,000 members of the Polish elite in 1940 as revenge for abandoning Poland and its Jews to Hitler. This might shed light on Katyn II, the April 2010, plane crash that killed President Kascinski and 95 Polish leaders. As far as we know, no Jews died. The Chief Rabbi of Poland was invited but did not attend, citing the Sabbath.
[Editor's note: We cannot confirm the accuracy of this information and urge you to use your judgment.]
Those articles are confusing. They talk about how Jews are mad at Poles because of how the Soviets lost to the Finns and that they are mad at the Poles because the Poles "let Hitler have Poland and its Jews"......Huh????

Why would Jews care about the Soviets losing to Finland and blame the Poles? Why would Jews think elite Polish leadership "gave" Poland and its Jews to Hitler when Hitler forcefully took Poland?....and took Poland with the Jews favorite nation the Soviet Union?? This makes no sense.

These conspiracy articles also say how this Polish elite were actually Germans. SO WHY would they take revenge on the Poles for what these elite "Poles" did to Jews when they were really Germans?

Dude even the article itself questions the accuracy of the information.

To show you I am not above criticizing Jews....I will tell you that the July 21, 1971 Israeli newspaper Maariv had some confessions of Polish Jews reporting on the horrible things that Soviet Jews (told them) did to Poles as Katyn.

So if your point is that there were Soviet Jews who did terrible things to Poles at Katyn....I would agree with you.

But you keep thinking that the Jews ran the whole Soviet show against Poles when they did not. Stalin and ethnic Russians were purging Jews out of positions of power as time went on. Yet these non-Jews kept the Soviet Union humming with all of its atrocities against Poles and others. For some reason you refuse to acknowledge this.

But back to your questionable articles. They themselves admit they are not sure of their information and they say stupid things like the Germans ran the Polish leadership against Jews and Poland yet the Jews wanted revenge on Poles for what these Germans did. It just doesn't make any sense. WHY can't you see the inconsistencies in these articles??

Tell me WHY would Jews want revenge on Poles for what the Polish leadership allegedly did to Jews when these same Jews admit that they were German and not Polish??

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14572 Aug 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin lead to the death of between 18-46 million.(Yeah that is a big gap my guess is probably about 25 million seems like the most reasonable estimate to me)
Stalin a Georgian ordered Katyn massacre.
Stalin killed way more Russians than he did Polish people.
How could I see Nazi Germany & Soviet Russia in the same way?
Soviets were created mostly by Jews, Stalin was not a real Russian & Lenin was probaby not a real Russian either.
Hitler was Austrian (They are German)
Hitler was elected into office.
Lenin & Trotsky took over Russia by force with the funding of Jewish bankers & Jewish Bolsheviks.
In which Soviets mostly killed Russians.
Nazis killed everyone but Germans.
How is it even remotely the same situation in the Soviet Unio as in Nazi Germany?
I think most people go way too easy on Germany! People say don't blame Germans for Nazi Germany all the time!
But when it comes to the Soviet Union people don't hold Russians to this same standard.
Which is ridiculous because Nazi Germany was a German elected regime which mass murdered Non Germans
Soviets were a Jewish hostile take over with Non Russians Stalin & Lenin who mostly mass murdered Russians.
How can someone hold Russians accountable for Soviets but not Germany accountable for the Nazis?
Well I will agree with you partly in that the US and the world have gone pretty easy on the Germans. In proportion to all of the murdering they did....you would think that nation of psycopaths would have been bulldozed into the Baltic sea. But Hey THEY HAD A HUGE POPULATION (by European standards) and as I have always said....if you are a European nation and you have a huge population you can get away with all types horrible sick things against other nations. Because the dood-gooders in the West who took it over thought about dollar signs and how that huge population can create wealth for the West.

Even after all the sick crap the Germans did to the Russians, Stalin and the Russian leadership went pretty easy on the Germans. Go figure. It makes you wonder if the Germans really did all the sick stuff Russian nationalists like Stefanya here is always complaining about.

The West, Jews and the East should have enslaved the Germans forever for the crap they did in WWII supposedly to those groups. But since they didn't it makes you wonder if the Germans really did these terrible things -or are exaggerated -(we do know they did sick crap to Poles) to the West, Jews and Russians.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14573 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Jews think elite Polish leadership "gave" Poland and its Jews to Hitler when Hitler forcefully took Poland?....and took Poland with the Jews favorite nation the Soviet Union?? This makes no sense.
Why do many Jews still think / act like Poland was a Nazi ally?

I don't really know?

But it really makes me put into question this supposive high Jewish IQ.

I am not half Jewish. Maybe you know better than me?
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14574 Aug 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do many Jews still think / act like Poland was a Nazi ally?
These are mostly Left-wing Jews. They are still fighting WWII and have been brainwashed to think that all WHITE nations where there were Jews were Nazis. Left-wing ethno-centric Jews have been stirring this up to gullible Jews. As I have always said they are doing this because they are supremacists and that's why they play down all the good Poland has done for them like giving them a home for 1000 years when everyone kicked them out.

They are also evidently looking to shake down Poland. A decent Liberal Jew like Norman Finkelstein (his parents were death camp survivors) has indirectly talked about this. Google Norman Finkelstein and his book "Holocaust Industry"

So as for Lefty-gullible Jews....European nation = NAZI anti-semites to these Lefty Jewish psycopaths. Finkelstein is a liberal but I don't put him in the camp of a radical Leftist/Liberal.

If you listen to conservatives like Michael Savage he kind of talked about this and said Leftist Jews are idiots if they think the next Hitler is coming from Europe. Savage said he will come from the Mid East but that these old school Lefty Jews are too stupid and paranoid to see that.

I showed you before that article by conservative Jew David Frum where he said in so many words that Poland has been getting a bum rap by his fellow Jews since he and his relatives lived well in Poland.
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>

But it really makes me put into question this supposive high Jewish IQ.
I am not half Jewish. Maybe you know better than me?
European descended Jews are relatively smart because they have some European in them. Sephardic Jews are not too bright being from the Mid East area. Sephardic Jews have virtually the same biology as their Arab cousins.

But Jews in general are resourceful because they have had the teachings of thousands of years of their world's experiences passed down from generation to generation to them by their rabbis. They have learned over thousands of years by trial and error "what works and doesn't works"....and they use this for their ethnocentric aims.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14575 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
The West, Jews and the East should have enslaved the Germans forever for the crap they did in WWII supposedly to those groups. But since they didn't it makes you wonder if the Germans really did these terrible things -or are exaggerated -(we do know they did sick crap to Poles) to the West, Jews and Russians.
Germans have a very strong power structure.

Almost all royalty in Europe was mostly German.

Most of the Elite Jews who help rule the world have been German Jews like Rothschild, Warburg, Jacob Schiff, Bethmann.

But of course you have German Rockerfellers & a number of German elites.

German Jews themselves have hated Slavic Jews many times in history.

Actually sometimes I think Nazi Germany was just a German Christian & German Jew team effort to kill Slavic Christians & Slavic Jews.

Many German Jews did indeed work with Nazi Germany both financially & even as soldiers.

I am doubtful German Jews even died in the Holocaust. I think it was mostly Polish Jews honestly

I am even skeptical that even Jews in Russia died in the Holocaust.
(Russia has 200,00-500,000 Jews & in the past 40 years probably some 2 million Jews went from the Soviet Union to Israel.

So I am doubtful of many Russian Jews even dying in the Holocaust.

I am just as skeptical as German Jews.

Hundreds of thousands of German Jews went to America voluntarily at the out break of WW2

60,000 German Jews were sent to Palestine in the Haavara agreement.

Then estimates are of as many as 150,000 Jews fighting for Hitler.

So I mean I am skeptical to if German Jews even died in the Holocaust.

It really seems like mostly just Polish Jews died in the Holocaust if you want my take.

The numbers don't calculate for other countries.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14576 Aug 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Germans have a very strong power structure.
Almost all royalty in Europe was mostly German.
Most of the Elite Jews who help rule the world have been German Jews like Rothschild, Warburg, Jacob Schiff, Bethmann.
But of course you have German Rockerfellers & a number of German elites.
German Jews themselves have hated Slavic Jews many times in history.
Actually sometimes I think Nazi Germany was just a German Christian & German Jew team effort to kill Slavic Christians & Slavic Jews.
Many German Jews did indeed work with Nazi Germany both financially & even as soldiers.
I am doubtful German Jews even died in the Holocaust. I think it was mostly Polish Jews honestly
I am even skeptical that even Jews in Russia died in the Holocaust.
(Russia has 200,00-500,000 Jews & in the past 40 years probably some 2 million Jews went from the Soviet Union to Israel.
So I am doubtful of many Russian Jews even dying in the Holocaust.
I am just as skeptical as German Jews.
Hundreds of thousands of German Jews went to America voluntarily at the out break of WW2
60,000 German Jews were sent to Palestine in the Haavara agreement.
Then estimates are of as many as 150,000 Jews fighting for Hitler.
So I mean I am skeptical to if German Jews even died in the Holocaust.
It really seems like mostly just Polish Jews died in the Holocaust if you want my take.
The numbers don't calculate for other countries.
In the 1980's I used to read in the newspapers how 5,550,000 Jews died in the Holocaust. I used to read his all the time. It was basically 5 1/2 million Jews who died. If you go to a library and look at the hardcopy newspapers you will see that. But then they started to round it up to 6 million and then that's what you always heard. My mother who is Jewish always noticed this.

She even said that the number was 4.7 million Jews who were reported killed in the Holocaust. She also brought to my attention (I noticed it before that) that in newspapers BEFORE 1990 it was always reported how 4.1 million Jews were killed at Auschwitz. Well that number after 1990 was brought down to 1.1 million. So if the Jewish Holocaust death total went down by 3 million....why do the Holocaust Industrialists keep saying that 6 million Jews died? My mom always thought they were playing fast and loose with the facts. She thinks many of the 3 million Jews actually went to Israel. About 1.5 - 2 million Jews in Israel are Polish. What does that tell you?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14577 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 1980's I used to read in the newspapers how 5,550,000 Jews died in the Holocaust. I used to read his all the time. It was basically 5 1/2 million Jews who died. If you go to a library and look at the hardcopy newspapers you will see that. But then they started to round it up to 6 million and then that's what you always heard. My mother who is Jewish always noticed this.
She even said that the number was 4.7 million Jews who were reported killed in the Holocaust. She also brought to my attention (I noticed it before that) that in newspapers BEFORE 1990 it was always reported how 4.1 million Jews were killed at Auschwitz. Well that number after 1990 was brought down to 1.1 million. So if the Jewish Holocaust death total went down by 3 million....why do the Holocaust Industrialists keep saying that 6 million Jews died? My mom always thought they were playing fast and loose with the facts. She thinks many of the 3 million Jews actually went to Israel. About 1.5 - 2 million Jews in Israel are Polish. What does that tell you?
Yeah the facts are fishy for sure as Jew Norman Finkelstein even says Jews have exegerated the Holocaust to their advantage.

Yeah 1.5-2 million Polish Jews in Israel supports that about half of the Jews in Poland went to Israel.

F*ck who knows how many Jews still live in Poland. I really wouldn't doubt if 1 million Crypto Jews in hiding / mixed Jews are living in Poland today.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14578 Aug 12, 2012
As for Germans they were in all these positions because they multiplied like cock roaches in Europe.

Like I always say, nobody would have ever heard of German power or Russian power if they did not breed like cock roaches. You would have never heard of these countries if they had no more then 20 million people

In Europe....biological strength is national strenght.

More people = more people to build weapons, supply armies, build bombs, steal military secrets from other countries etc etc.

Although thankfully for Germany and Russia, unlike 1939 where they both had HUGE JUICY YOUTH populations that were just chomping at the bit to go into other countries to murder and kill to give "pride" to their nations......thankfully Germany and Russia today have TOP HEAVY demographics.

The bulk of Russians and Germans....especially Germans are old farts. 22% of Germans today are 65 and over where as back in 1939 it was much much lower then that.

When Russia attacked the tiny nation of Georgia 4 years ago...the Russian army was actually being beaten by the Georgian army in the first 48 hours.
Bellevue by the Sea

United States

#14579 Aug 12, 2012
Wackadoodle alert
Pro Ukraine

UK

#14580 Aug 12, 2012
Bellevue by the Sea wrote:
Wackadoodle alert
Thanks for the warning about yourself, wacky.:-)
Bellevue by the Sea

United States

#14581 Aug 12, 2012
We have a nice corner room next to the boiler waiting for you too, Mr. PU.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14582 Aug 12, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the facts are fishy for sure as Jew Norman Finkelstein even says Jews have exegerated the Holocaust to their advantage.
Yeah 1.5-2 million Polish Jews in Israel supports that about half of the Jews in Poland went to Israel.
F*ck who knows how many Jews still live in Poland. I really wouldn't doubt if 1 million Crypto Jews in hiding / mixed Jews are living in Poland today.
.

Below is an excerpt from today's News.

I wait to see what the ICC is going to do about all the American backed atrocities in Syria.

The US Britain and their henchmen-allies publicly support and finance these atrocities carried out by outside murderous thugs attacking the Syrian Govt and the Syrian people. This clearly establishes the fact that the US and Britain are in part responsible for these war crimes and most good citizens of the west are truly sickened by the illegal and shameful stance of the Western Leaders in this matter.
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#14583 Aug 12, 2012
Shiloh wrote:
<quoted text>
I bear NO ILL WILL towards the Eastern Slavs. I know a lot about ancestry and I know the Rus was not the only ethnic group involved. Portions of your people have portions of Finnic, Uralic, Mongolic and Turkish ancestory as well.
America has tried for decades to be on a positive relationship with Russia. You are the ones that point at us and say we are evil.
Uncle Sam has been trying to get a date with Mother Russia for years but she won't even pick up the call. Oh well, China is willing to play
What nonsense. The Russian Federation is a European style democracy and China is still under communist rule. As usual Washington supports our own worst enemies for purely business reasons.

Any problems we have with Moskva actually date to the time when the Warsaw Pact and the Soviet Union disappeared and Germany reunited. Bush promised Gorbachev there would be no expansion of NATO east of Germany. Then the Clinton bums came into office and ruthlessly...

In truth NATO has no raison d'etre and should have disappeared along with the Warsaw Pact. Our troops are simply not needed on that continent. The Iron Curtain was our idea by the way as the Warsaw Pact was but a reaction to the creation of NATO. The EU is under no military threat and is more than capable of its own self defense. But you are obviously all for such welfare for wealthy western European nations. We can always borrow the money from communist China and the Saudi monarchy to underwrite Germany's defense.
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#14584 Aug 12, 2012
As for Afghanistan that nation was no threat whatsoever to the USA. It was actually Carter and Brzezinski who were primarily responsible for 9/11. Reagan cluelessly continued their pro-Islamist policy there. The secular Soviet backed government was far better for Kabul than the Islamic mujahedeen terrorists. It is only natural that if Washington backs Islamic mujahedeen they will hijack aircraft and fly them into the WTC and the Pentagon. They are our enemies... as are our "allies" the Saudis and Pakistanis who helped the Taliban to gain power there after the defeat of western civilization and the Soviet pullout there.

If you want to know who caused 9/11... look in the mirror.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#14585 Aug 12, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
As for Germans they were in all these positions because they multiplied like cock roaches in Europe.
Germans & Russians multiplied by conquering Nations & assimilating people from that population.

Germans & Russian populations just happened to increase so much as they were conquering Poland.

No doubts about it the destruction of Poland pumped up a huge amount of Germanized & Russianized Poles into these Nations.

__
But of course there are so many Nations. Ukrainians, Baltic & Finno-Ugric people have added many o the Russian population.

Germans assimilated Wendish Slavs like Polabians & then Baltics including Prussians & Czechs too certainly added to the German population signficianitly.

But even the West side of Germany seems to have assimilated some French & Dutch people too.

__
France was the largest population for a very long time.

Now Germans & Russians seem to outnumber French 2 to 1 in a Global population.

While going back to the Dark Ages France outnumbered Germans & Russians 2 to 1.

Simply France didn't asssimilate much & small portion of French too were assimilated to German.

But Germans & Russians seem to have more than half of their as assimilated groups that were assimilated long after the foundations of these Nations as the Holy Roman empire or the Kievn Rus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 20 min Clear Dharma 9,184
Iran's economy grows Russia's economy stagnates 46 min Kneel before Ottoman 2
"Russia Faces Years of Stagnation" 1 hr Cassandra_ 9
Who is the dumbest Kremlin propagandist? 1 hr Cassandra_ 1
Russian MP wants to deploy Iskander missiles in... 1 hr Cassandra_ 8
Ukrainian battalion fighter to undergo mental c... 2 hr Zeppelin 2
World War 3 fears: Poland fears Russian invasio... 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 145

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE