US the most hated country on earth

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 972
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2011
This day 10th May 2011, I Romanov write this article
directly to Colonel Gadaffi, offering my condolences for
the tragic murders of members of his family by the nazis,
the criminals, the terrorists, the killers, the assasins,
the animals, the barbarians, the savages named Obama,
Sarcozy, Camaron, Ban Ki-Moon and Rasmussen. The Lybia
conflict demonstrates THE NEW WORLD ORDER, this is, the
new way in which western powers together with NATO and the
UN operate internationally, without respect or regard for
the rule of law, for international law, for the norms
of civilised society, what they tell the world can be in
complete contrast to what they do, if its convenient and
they use the corrupt media to lie, to mislead, to corrut,
to brainwash, to confuse, to trick and misinform the
world and thereby justify and promote wars around the
globe. We see the above western criminals, struting the
globe, abusing all human rights and acting with total
impunity causing death and destruction to innocent men,
women and children. We see also two honourable men, Mr
Putin and Mr Lavrov standing alone, telling the world
THE TRUTH about the criminal intensions and motives from
western powers. The world should HANG ITS HEAD IN SHAME for
keeping silent. I therefore, advise Colonel Gadaffi to
also act with total impunity against those savages,
those killers, those criminals, who have relished killing
our muslim brothers and sisters for the past thousand
years to the present day. Therefore Colonel Gadaffi, you
must fight those savages with the sword of truth, of
valour, of righteousness, OF ALLAH. You have nothing to
loose and you will save Lybia. ALLAH IS GREAT, PM PUTIN
IS GREAT, COLONEL GADAFFI IS GREAT...I am, your faithful
servant...Romanov.

Judged:

28

24

21

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Annie

Flitwick, UK

#2 May 11, 2011
Why do you call yourself romanov?

“UG X”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 May 11, 2011
Dimitri100 wrote:
This day 10th May 2011, I Romanov write this article
directly to Colonel Gadaffi, offering my condolences for
the tragic murders of members of his family by the nazis,
the criminals, the terrorists, the killers, the assasins,
the animals, the barbarians, the savages named Obama,
Sarcozy, Camaron, Ban Ki-Moon and Rasmussen. The Lybia
conflict demonstrates THE NEW WORLD ORDER, this is, the
new way in which western powers together with NATO and the
UN operate internationally, without respect or regard for
the rule of law, for international law, for the norms
of civilised society, what they tell the world can be in
complete contrast to what they do, if its convenient and
they use the corrupt media to lie, to mislead, to corrut,
to brainwash, to confuse, to trick and misinform the
world and thereby justify and promote wars around the
globe. We see the above western criminals, struting the
globe, abusing all human rights and acting with total
impunity causing death and destruction to innocent men,
women and children. We see also two honourable men, Mr
Putin and Mr Lavrov standing alone, telling the world
THE TRUTH about the criminal intensions and motives from
western powers. The world should HANG ITS HEAD IN SHAME for
keeping silent. I therefore, advise Colonel Gadaffi to
also act with total impunity against those savages,
those killers, those criminals, who have relished killing
our muslim brothers and sisters for the past thousand
years to the present day. Therefore Colonel Gadaffi, you
must fight those savages with the sword of truth, of
valour, of righteousness, OF ALLAH. You have nothing to
loose and you will save Lybia. ALLAH IS GREAT, PM PUTIN
IS GREAT, COLONEL GADAFFI IS GREAT...I am, your faithful
servant...Romanov.
Dimitry , with all due respect why don't you look at your own criminal president and your own corrupt country. You have a great mess on your hands with Chechnya, with 40 000 civilians dead, Caucasus,collapsing economy, fascism growing, xenophobia, alcoholism and poverty.
I don't know who posted this post but how can this be true if people flock to US all the time and nobody wants to go to Russia.
You may not like current politics in US but you should take a good look at the whole picture ans see that US is loved very much by those who is seeking stability in life, country of great opportunities. I think, people are forgetting that life is very short and not to cherish a good thing is the great sin. US is not Norway, but if you are unhappy person , the greatest country in the world will not make you happy.
My country was very poor, we were poor but I love my Ukraine. I miss it terribly. My circumstances were pressing and I had to leave. I cried for months when I came to Canada and nothing made me happy. I loved my bed at home, my close, my yard with flowers, my chickens and even chicken poop in the yard. I loved the smell of apples in the garden and my cherry trees, and snowdrops under my window in the spring.
It makes me emotional even now 20 some years later.... I would trade all I have here in Canada for what I had in my beloved Ukraine today in the heart beat.
Canada is a great country just like US, and let me tell you that I would not be able to survive hear for this long if it wasn't for the great appreciation I have for all the goodness this country have to offer.
Its like having a loving , understanding step mother, who became your best friend and let you grow and mature in the secure stable home.
I don't understand people that hate US. I really don't. Politics is one thing but America is a very generous country, supporting and giving to anyone in need, accepting even those who shouldn't' be accepted , protecting even those who shouldn't be protected and still.... there are people that harbor those unreasonable feeling toward this great country, without really knowing it.

Judged:

25

24

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2011
ana 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Dimitry , with all due respect why don't you look at your own criminal president and your own corrupt country. You have a great mess on your hands with Chechnya, with 40 000 civilians dead, Caucasus,collapsing economy, fascism growing, xenophobia, alcoholism and poverty.
I don't know who posted this post but how can this be true if people flock to US all the time and nobody wants to go to Russia.
You may not like current politics in US but you should take a good look at the whole picture ans see that US is loved very much by those who is seeking stability in life, country of great opportunities. I think, people are forgetting that life is very short and not to cherish a good thing is the great sin. US is not Norway, but if you are unhappy person , the greatest country in the world will not make you happy.
My country was very poor, we were poor but I love my Ukraine. I miss it terribly. My circumstances were pressing and I had to leave. I cried for months when I came to Canada and nothing made me happy. I loved my bed at home, my close, my yard with flowers, my chickens and even chicken poop in the yard. I loved the smell of apples in the garden and my cherry trees, and snowdrops under my window in the spring.
It makes me emotional even now 20 some years later.... I would trade all I have here in Canada for what I had in my beloved Ukraine today in the heart beat.
Canada is a great country just like US, and let me tell you that I would not be able to survive hear for this long if it wasn't for the great appreciation I have for all the goodness this country have to offer.
Its like having a loving , understanding step mother, who became your best friend and let you grow and mature in the secure stable home.
I don't understand people that hate US. I really don't. Politics is one thing but America is a very generous country, supporting and giving to anyone in need, accepting even those who shouldn't' be accepted , protecting even those who shouldn't be protected and still.... there are people that harbor those unreasonable feeling toward this great country, without really knowing it.
I replied to you but the site chose not to post it, so much for American democracy, freedom and FREE SPEECH.
Romanov.

Judged:

14

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“UG X”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2011
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
I replied to you but the site chose not to post it, so much for American democracy, freedom and FREE SPEECH.
Romanov.
It happens sime times. I don't think it has anything to do with your views. Can you ,please try again?
idiot

Tunkhannock, PA

#6 May 12, 2011
yea, the usa govt is just sitting on topix waiting for someone to talk bad about them so they can have it blocked or removed, damitri your on of the BIGGEST mo ron i have ever seen and am sorry i had the misfortune of reading your pathetic post, enjoy your courrpupt country and ill enjoy mine, your brainwashed thinking that your country is some great place while america is nothing but murderers, im done now, your stupid. bye

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7 May 12, 2011
ana 8 wrote:
<quoted text>It happens sime times. I don't think it has anything to do with your views. Can you ,please try again?
.

Yes, ok Ana I will try again.
Romanov.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2011
idiot wrote:
yea, the usa govt is just sitting on topix waiting for someone to talk bad about them so they can have it blocked or removed, damitri your on of the BIGGEST mo ron i have ever seen and am sorry i had the misfortune of reading your pathetic post, enjoy your courrpupt country and ill enjoy mine, your brainwashed thinking that your country is some great place while america is nothing but murderers, im done now, your stupid. bye
.

You chose the right name idiot. I will not communicate with you because idiots lack inteligence and the ability to reason logically, hence the abuse.
Romanov.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#9 May 12, 2011
ana 8 wrote:
<quoted text>It happens sime times. I don't think it has anything to do with your views. Can you ,please try again?
There's a limit of 4000 characters, so if he tried posting a long reply with your long post then it wouldn't send, he needed to delete some of your post to be able to send it.
amp

Podolsk, Russia

#10 May 12, 2011
It`s very good that not evreybody in UK is so brainwashed to think that NATO is protecting any human rights in Lybia. It`s a pity that there are a few persons who can see what really NATO is though.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#11 May 12, 2011
amp wrote:
It`s very good that not evreybody in UK is so brainwashed to think that NATO is protecting any human rights in Lybia. It`s a pity that there are a few persons who can see what really NATO is though.
He's Russian.
amp

Podolsk, Russia

#12 May 12, 2011
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>He's Russian.
So there are no intellegent persons in UK exept Russians you mean? Too bad.

Since: Apr 11

Rostov-on-don, Russia

#13 May 12, 2011
ana 08.
Don't mixed facts about Libia and Chechnya.
Libia is quite other country and it's quite other case.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#14 May 13, 2011
U.S. War Crimes: Cancer Rate in Fallujah Worse than Hiroshima

The Iraqi city of Fallujah continues to suffer the ghastly consequences of a US military onslaught in late 2004.

the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, a leading medical journal, published a study,‘Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio“Cancer, in Fallujah, Iraq 2005–2009,” the people of Fallujah are experiencing higher rates of cancer, leukemia, infant mortality, and sexual mutations than those recorded among survivors in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the years after those Japanese cities were incinerated by US atomic bomb strikes

“The consequences are ongoing: a survey showed a four-fold increase in all cancers, a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer in under-14s and a 38-fold increase in leukemia. By contrast, Hiroshima survivors showed a 17-fold increase with regard to the latter. What’s more, because of this cancer crisis, local doctors are advising women not to have children.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#15 May 13, 2011
US troops launched a major attack on Fallujah in March 2004 and then joined with British forces to storm the city in a much bigger offensive, Operation Phantom Fury, in November of the same year.

On November 30, 2004, the UN’s Integrated Regional Information Network reported the aftermath: Approximately 70 percent of the houses and shops were destroyed in the city and those still standing are riddled with bullets.

In January 2005, an Iraqi doctor, Ali Fadhil, reported of the city: It was completely devastated, destruction everywhere. It looked like a city of ghosts.

Falluja used to be a modern city; now there was nothing. We spent the day going through the rubble that had been the centre of the city; I didn’t see a single building that was functioning.

On March 3, 2005, Aljazeera reported:
Dr. Khalid ash-Shaykhli, an official at Iraq’s health ministry, said that the U.S. military used internationally banned weapons during its deadly offensive in the city of Fallujah, such as mustard gas, nerve gas, and other burning chemicals.

American documentary film-maker, Mark Manning, told of “American forces deploying – in violation of international treaties – napalm, chemical weapons, phosphorous bombs, and ‘bunker-busting’ shells laced with depleted uranium. Use of any of these against civilians is a violation of international law.”

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/09/beyond-hiro...

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#16 May 13, 2011
We'll unleash the dogs of hell, we'll unleash them. They don't know what's coming - hell is coming. If they're civilians in there, they're in the wrong place at the wrong time"-Sergeant Sam Mortimer, U.S., Marines.

*7000 houses totally destroyed, or nearly totally destroyed, homes in all districts of Fallujah.-8400 stores, workshops, clinics, warehouses, etc.. destroyed.

*65 mosques and religious sanctuaries have been either totally demolished and leveled to the ground or whose minarets and inner halls have been demolished.

*59 kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools and technical colleges have been destroyed.

*13 government buildings leveled to the ground.

*Destruction of the two electricity substations, the three water purification plants, the two railroad stations and heavy damages to the sewage and rain drainage subsystems throughout the city.

*The total destruction of a bridge to the West of the city.

*The death of 100,000 domestic and wild animals due to chemical and/or gaseous munitions.

*The burning and destruction of four libraries that housed hundreds perhaps thousands of ancient Islamic manuscripts and books.

*The targeted destruction (which appears to be intentional) of the historical nearby site at Saqlawia and the castle of Abu al-Abbas al-Safah.

"It wasn't a war, it was a massacre", wrote an unidentified soldier in militaryproject.org

So yes, it makes absolute sense to hate Shaytan-e Bozorg and hope for its demise!!! And anyone who thinks that the monsters who did this to Iraq care about any human beings should get their f*ck head examined!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#17 May 13, 2011
amp wrote:
<quoted text>
So there are no intellegent persons in UK exept Russians you mean? Too bad.
No. Niether of you are good examples of Russian intelligence.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#18 May 13, 2011
Shaytan-e Bozorg destroyed generations of Iraqis and destroyed what was once the most developed nation in the Middle East! And now this f*cking imperialist parasites are destroying Libya!!!

I have nothing but contempt for NATO fascists and pry for every single one of those countries to collapse!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#19 May 13, 2011
-Farah- wrote:
Shaytan-e Bozorg destroyed generations of Iraqis and destroyed what was once the most developed nation in the Middle East! And now this f*cking imperialist parasites are destroying Libya!!!
I have nothing but contempt for NATO fascists and pry for every single one of those countries to collapse!
Strange that you choose to live in a country you hate so much.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#20 May 13, 2011
-Farah- wrote:
Shaytan-e Bozorg destroyed generations of Iraqis and destroyed what was once the most developed nation in the Middle East! And now this f*cking imperialist parasites are destroying Libya!!!
I have nothing but contempt for NATO fascists and pry for every single one of those countries to collapse!
So I take it you will be leaving soon to go back to what ever dirt-bag country you came from then? Don't let us stop you. Please hurry and go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 972
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 2 hr tC Cls 5,996
News Ukraine's Astroturf RevolutionBy Anna Nemtsova 4 hr George 98
Poll Why do Russian women love Indian men? (Sep '13) 6 hr Kingpin 136
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 14 hr George 3,846
Ashamed Russian Students; "Forgive Us, Ukraine"!!! 19 hr Cassandra_ 94
IIHF:Russia Trails Belarus After Defeat by USA!!! Tue Russo-Nazi Anklers 1
News Kremlin: North Korean leader not coming to Mosc... Tue PUTIN HUMILIATED 3
More from around the web