Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#1383 Feb 9, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>What I posted is called the truth and you know it george.
Your truthfulness is as truthful as we see of you towards us.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1384 Feb 9, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sheep are nice beings,
STA reminds me more of a Jackass,
I even named him Jackassta. Hehehehe.
I have no problem with your choice; but sheep is a symbol of someone, who doesn’t think with his own head, but prefers to follow the heard.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1385 Feb 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
Nothing quite like history presented by a Muslim.
I hope the end of sharia law comes swiftly to the world. Otherwise we step back in time 900 years.
Don't be scared Chris embrace the west as the land of opportunity, nothing to be scared of here. Abide by the law, be constructive and enjoy the many beautiful recreational activities that are offered. We are not the boogeymen that some suggest.
Why don’t you take your own advice? Stay in your country; contribute to it; enjoy it; and defend it, when it is attacked. But leave other populations alone; to take care of their own business, within their ancestral borders.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1386 Feb 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
His true colors will show. Either he lives and dies by the sword or he runs like a coward. Regardless his demise is closer every day. The US is having high level meetings publicly about arming the rebels but not the extremist types, sounds like the army defectors have major weapons coming there way.
Assad is decent leader, and just because he is decent, he is targeted by the West. It is because the good leaders do not open the doors of their country, for the West to exploit them. The West took down many good leaders with their Regime Change policies, and you are used to them succeed. But this time China and Russia drew the line in the sand; as this is their region, and the events are too consequential for them. So get used to the Regime Change policy to fail, and Assad to prevail.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1387 Feb 9, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Russian analogy, like your brave invasion of Afghanistan.
So you did not learn anything from my detailed post, showing no invasion, but the response to the Friendship Treaty. That’s okay; some people do not have a capacity to learn.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#1388 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So you did not learn anything from my detailed post, showing no invasion, but the response to the Friendship Treaty. That’s okay; some people do not have a capacity to learn.
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
Operation Storm-333

27 December 1979
Soviet special forces stormed the Tajbeg Palace in Afghanistan and killed Afghani President Hafizullah Amin and his 200 personal guards.

Don't get high on your own supply Chrisy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm-...

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#1389 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with your choice; but sheep is a symbol of someone, who doesn’t think with his own head, but prefers to follow the heard.
Do you mean like humans, like us ?
It's called society

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#1390 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So you did not learn anything from my detailed post, showing no invasion, but the response to the Friendship Treaty. That’s okay; some people do not have a capacity to learn.
I was referring to the other posters view on their superiority.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#1391 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is decent leader, and just because he is decent, he is targeted by the West. It is because the good leaders do not open the doors of their country, for the West to exploit them. The West took down many good leaders with their Regime Change policies, and you are used to them succeed. But this time China and Russia drew the line in the sand; as this is their region, and the events are too consequential for them. So get used to the Regime Change policy to fail, and Assad to prevail.
Every country is guilty of what you suggest of the West.
It is called Colonialism and it still happens today but this time the guns have replaced with cheque book aid.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1392 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is decent leader, and just because he is decent, he is targeted by the West. It is because the good leaders do not open the doors of their country, for the West to exploit them. The West took down many good leaders with their Regime Change policies, and you are used to them succeed. But this time China and Russia drew the line in the sand; as this is their region, and the events are too consequential for them. So get used to the Regime Change policy to fail, and Assad to prevail.
Why on earth would you support a leader that kills his own citizens, that tortures children to get answers, maybe Assads wife and children should be kidnapped and tortured to get answers of Assads plans, that seems to be fair by example and you would support it by supporting what Assad does. I have no idea why you are in Canada but your violent outbursts and promotion of violent people is so anti-Canada you should at least move to Quebec where most of the anti-Canada people live.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1393 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you take your own advice? Stay in your country; contribute to it; enjoy it; and defend it, when it is attacked. But leave other populations alone; to take care of their own business, within their ancestral borders.
You are a hypocrit for making that comment, you live in Canada and promote violence to the Syrian people, isn't that what you are crticizing Jay for?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1394 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So you did not learn anything from my detailed post, showing no invasion, but the response to the Friendship Treaty. That’s okay; some people do not have a capacity to learn.
Oh my, now you are showing arrogance thinking your word is the gospel, hypocrit

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1395 Feb 9, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit100 is a self-proclaimed communist. Not a muslim. Although he supports any group that hates the West and America. Tell them Dimwit. So they can have a better picture of what an idiot you are.
.

Jackassta ranting about what he excels at, bollocks. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1396 Feb 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with your choice; but sheep is a symbol of someone, who doesn’t think with his own head, but prefers to follow the heard.
.

Maybe so but, at least a sheep has the commonsense to go with the flock,

whereas, a jackass is an inconsistent, mental animal, without any commonsense at all, just like STA. Hehehehe.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1397 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would you support a leader that kills his own citizens, that tortures children to get answers, maybe Assads wife and children should be kidnapped and tortured to get answers of Assads plans, that seems to be fair by example and you would support it by supporting what Assad does. I have no idea why you are in Canada but your violent outbursts and promotion of violent people is so anti-Canada you should at least move to Quebec where most of the anti-Canada people live.
I support Assad, because he is not doing, what you and your Western propaganda are spreading around in order to justify the CIA plot to destabilize a peaceful, tolerant country, so that Western and Gulf Monarchs’ puppets are put for the government; as NATO did in Afghanistan, and Libya. You support Western aggressions over other nations, and therefore you are a violent person. And proofs of Western aggressions do not need any links to be shown. Iraq was occupied for 10 years by the West, and is still semi occupied. Afghanistan is occupied by NATO countries for 11th year now. Just a two, out of many examples!

And where I live, is not your business. You put your nose into everybody’s business. May be you could start living your own life for a change.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1398 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, now you are showing arrogance thinking your word is the gospel, hypocrit
Moron, it’s not my words, it’s the historical record of the dates when the events happened. But you are not into facts, just gossips and opinions, so you do not perceive how scientific understanding is obtained.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1399 Feb 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I support Assad, because he is not doing, what you and your Western propaganda are spreading around in order to justify the CIA plot to destabilize a peaceful, tolerant country, so that Western and Gulf Monarchs’ puppets are put for the government; as NATO did in Afghanistan, and Libya. You support Western aggressions over other nations, and therefore you are a violent person. And proofs of Western aggressions do not need any links to be shown. Iraq was occupied for 10 years by the West, and is still semi occupied. Afghanistan is occupied by NATO countries for 11th year now. Just a two, out of many examples!
And where I live, is not your business. You put your nose into everybody’s business. May be you could start living your own life for a change.
Who do you believe is dropping bombs on Syrian cities?? Who do you believe is shooting from helicopters at Syrian civilians?? Who do you believe is controlling the tank mortar fire on civilians?? These answers are fact with no question of doubt.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#1400 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you believe is dropping bombs on Syrian cities?? Who do you believe is shooting from helicopters at Syrian civilians?? Who do you believe is controlling the tank mortar fire on civilians?? These answers are fact with no question of doubt.
You claim that Asad kills civilians purposely. I claim this is your filth propaganda.

There're too many bloody Jihadists who live in Canada now. Don't be so shy, say, are you one of them?
Getogrips

UK

#1401 Feb 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I support Assad, because he is not doing, what you and your Western propaganda are spreading around in order to justify the CIA plot to destabilize a peaceful, tolerant country, so that Western and Gulf Monarchs’ puppets are put for the government; as NATO did in Afghanistan, and Libya. You support Western aggressions over other nations, and therefore you are a violent person. And proofs of Western aggressions do not need any links to be shown. Iraq was occupied for 10 years by the West, and is still semi occupied. Afghanistan is occupied by NATO countries for 11th year now. Just a two, out of many examples!
And where I live, is not your business. You put your nose into everybody’s business. May be you could start living your own life for a change.
What a load of crap from a worn out hypocrite, you are the master of poking your nose where it's not wanted and even then you never make any sense when you do open your mouth.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1402 Feb 10, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that Asad kills civilians purposely. I claim this is your filth propaganda.
There're too many bloody Jihadists who live in Canada now. Don't be so shy, say, are you one of them?
Well then answer the questions please, you feel it is not Assad dropping the bombs,mortar and helicopter gunships, then answer please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 6 hr Teddy 1,889
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 6 hr Reply 5,485
News Russia's ambassador to United Nations dies in N... 7 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Wife of Russian dissident blames Kremlin for hu... 7 hr just a guy i knew 6
Russia Stirs Friction in Balkans, as NATO Keeps... Sun just a guy i knew 1
News REVEALED: Russia's secret plot to - ASSASSINATE... Sun just a guy i knew 1
News Poland Hails Pence's Russia Stance and Seeks Mo... Sun just a guy i knew 1
More from around the web