Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3499 Apr 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Try telling that to the people in the Soup Kitchens of Detroit.
At least we have soup kitchens . In Russia there is no such thing .Such a vast rich country yet average Russian eats bowl of rice a day like their Chinese counterparts .

Besides we also both know who's visiting soup kitchens . The same ppl who are on welfare.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3500 Apr 8, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>living homeless in box? Beauty!=)) lol
to all, go "living homeless in box" in picture google-search. It's typical american live?? I'm in shock!=)
Yeah sure yet the likes of you swamp Brooklyn NY (meaning starving Russians coming over in flocks living in cart boxes because they prefer to be here than mother, Mongoloid Russia ).

No American will ever migrate to third world Russia . Something doesn't add up.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3501 Apr 8, 2013
You can see them Russians on Coney island, Ocean PKY or Ocean Ave trying to make a buck by washing passing by car windows .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3502 Apr 8, 2013
Why Juice killed Christ wrote:
<quoted text>At least we have soup kitchens . In Russia there is no such thing .Such a vast rich country yet average Russian eats bowl of rice a day like their Chinese counterparts .
Besides we also both know who's visiting soup kitchens . The same ppl who are on welfare.
.
Bowl of rice a day???
you're as dumb as the sh!thole you get your info from. Hehehehe.
Jay

Canada

#3503 Apr 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are talking nonsense. Government control of media is not needed on the West, because media is perfectly controlled by those, who own the media outlets. They allow news to go out, which is in the interest of their particular section of society; and that is the privileged part of society, who has the money to buy media houses. Journalists work to put the bread on the table, and say what is expected of them.
What better kind of control? Motivation does not help; everybody needs to eat, and therefore keep the job.
Editorial staff filter stories yes. My argument is there is freelance journalist and non main stream media that have freedoms assured why do think these conspiracy theories keep coming. If we had a Putin state media those people would be jailed. Or forced to leave the country. Face it Chris there's no sharia police or Gestapo or FSB intimidating media personalities here. The only ones who get harassed are usually ones that get leaked government documents that are classified.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3504 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bowl of rice a day???
you're as dumb as the sh!thole you get your info from. Hehehehe.
yeah ,bowl of rice a day is average meal for Russian Mongol . Why you think those inferiors come here ?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3505 Apr 8, 2013
kyapo wrote:
HEY ROTLODER
u seem to be able to type English words good enough..now my question is what what what are you trying to say..speak simple words please,,
we dont all understand muslim
spare us ur words if u can not say it clearly

I'm just rubbishing the pope because the Catholics rubbished the Messenger ( pbuh)
I refer to the 1941 Ustasha Terror of Catholics ethnic cleansing of Yugoslavia.
Its not on topic .
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3506 Apr 8, 2013
Why Juice killed Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you telling me about the Pope ? Why are you assuming im Catholic . hahhhahaha

Because I didn't take you to be a fool so it's obvious your not Jewish.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#3507 Apr 8, 2013
Why Juice killed Christ wrote:
<quoted text>At least we have soup kitchens . In Russia there is no such thing .Such a vast rich country yet average Russian eats bowl of rice a day like their Chinese counterparts .
Besides we also both know who's visiting soup kitchens . The same ppl who are on welfare.
As far as i know rice isn't the main diet in Russia you Muppet,as for all those people on Welfare visiting Soup Kitchens it could have something to do with losing their jobs and Homes because of Criminal wall street Bankers,what do you think?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3508 Apr 8, 2013
Why Juice killed Christ wrote:
<quoted text>yeah ,bowl of rice a day is average meal for Russian Mongol . Why you think those inferiors come here ?
.
Jackasschrist talking bollocks again,
the only Russians you have in that sh|thole of yours, are filthy rich ones. Hehehehe.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3509 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jackasschrist talking bollocks again,
the only Russians you have in that sh|thole of yours, are filthy rich ones. Hehehehe.
filthy rich Russians living in Coney island alongside with Negroes huh ?? Mwahahahahahah

Two ethnicities who dont work or hardly work in US are the - blacks and Russians . All are on welfare and do plenty of criminal activity . And this i can prove with statistical data .
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3510 Apr 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as i know rice isn't the main diet in Russia you Muppet,as for all those people on Welfare visiting Soup Kitchens it could have something to do with losing their jobs and Homes because of Criminal wall street Bankers,what do you think?
As far as i know? lol
Ivan your making Russian borscht,soups and cabbage as you write your fanatical boss Putin propaganda.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3511 Apr 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as i know rice isn't the main diet in Russia you Muppet,as for all those people on Welfare visiting Soup Kitchens it could have something to do with losing their jobs and Homes because of Criminal wall street Bankers,what do you think?
Russians are Mongols who don't even use European alphabet . Sure their diet is consistent of rice and rice mostly. Oh and plenty of vodka .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3512 Apr 8, 2013
They probably lost their jobs and their money,

as in Cyprus.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3513 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jackasschrist talking bollocks again,
the only Russians you have in that sh|thole of yours, are filthy rich ones. Hehehehe.
Yes you are right ,you are talking bollocks again

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3514 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You really are thick dimwit, idiotneville. Hehehehe.
You really are thick dimwit, idiotdimi. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3515 Apr 8, 2013
You really are thick dimwit, idiotneville. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3516 Apr 8, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right ,you are talking bollocks again
,

Yes you are right, you are idiotneville. Hehehehe.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3517 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>,
Yes you are right, you are idiotneville. Hehehehe.
Yes you are right,you are idiotdimwit.Hehehehe.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3518 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>,
Yes you are right, you are idiotneville. Hehehehe.
At least you agree that you talk bollocks. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dutch investigators say missile that shot down ... 40 min clay 32
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 42 min sava 92
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 4,864
News Report: Over 1,000 Russians involved in organiz... 11 hr PUTINs JUNKIES 1
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) Thu George 11,360
News Russian missile test goes spectacularly wrong w... Thu RUSSIA DOWN IN FL... 1
News FIFA 17's rainbow kit provokes 'gay propaganda'... Thu NAZI RUSSIA 3
More from around the web