Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday 3,579

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Full Story
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#3261 Apr 2, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunken Ruskie your backwards mafia state dump is a joke cretin.
I see you are still enclosed in a Cold War time Warp which is evident by your juvenile language such as Commie Boy and Ruskie its the 21st Century Clown, get with the script.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3262 Apr 2, 2013
2nd echelon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is not even a country. A big village of idiots.
Really you have an embassy here.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3263 Apr 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still enclosed in a Cold War time Warp which is evident by your juvenile language such as Commie Boy and Ruskie its the 21st Century Clown, get with the script.
Looks who's talking Ivan Petrolov.
Why don't you tell us again how much your hoping for terror attacks in Canada.
Jay

Canada

#3264 Apr 2, 2013
Nex131 wrote:
The ego of Westerners, honestly.
You could well have chosen to mend ties with Russia after the Cold War, but you have chosen, as ever, to treat the Russians with hostility and distrust.
We have been reaching out for a long time! We export many tons of wheat to Russians who are in need of food. But ironically Putins regime launched a spy operation against our nation with FSB and embassy staff actively leading the charge with sleeper cells and blackmail / bribe operations. Along with the launching of ballistic nuclear bomber flights by our borders and dome penetrating into our sovereignty so as we extend the olive branch the old soviet mentality rages on in Moscow. We look at a leader like Putin with careful untrusting eyes. Examples of darkness from his leadership can be found in the Ukraine fixing of elections by the FSB. How can the FSB fudge the vote so bad that more people voted for the Russian candidate then the entire population ! Orange revolution. Now the Russian puppet hires a Russian military officer to run Ukraines spy service. He's even slowly rewriting history books and banning the Ukrainian language. Belarus & Georgia are other countries manipulated by Putin but NATO accepts Georgia and is blocking Putin from taking control. We don't hate the Russian people we openly accept immigration from there we do not trust KGB men or anyone connected to Putin.
2nd echelon

Podolsk, Russia

#3265 Apr 2, 2013
I`m sick and tired of Canadian trolls here.
I`m going to post on Canadian forums.
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#3266 Apr 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s not he; it’s the Western culture!
Western citizens are product of relentless brainwashing of their Government. They are always busy in trying to draw the wedge between the non-Western citizens and their Leaders, and the Government. And they are also busy pinning one group of non-Western population against the other groups; like now in Syria: Sunnis, Allewites, Shiites, Christians, seculars.... Divide and conquer policy!
you have got to be kidding.the sunnis,shiites commit atrosities and bomb and kill each other regularly.the religion of islam is a lie,just ask yousef ex head of hammas who now tours and preaches about how all islam is a lie.the black stone has hindu writing on it and muhammid and allah both have a history of falseness.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#3267 Apr 2, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks who's talking Ivan Petrolov.
Why don't you tell us again how much your hoping for terror attacks in Canada.
I don't hope for it,but if anyone deserves it its you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3268 Apr 2, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw off, dumb lesbo.

Idiotcarlos the charlatan talking bollocks. Hehehehe.
Just the facts

Brooklyn, NY

#3269 Apr 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The majority of American civilians and taxpayers, who have lost over 50,000 young American lives in VietNam, over 5,000 in Iraq, and over 2,000 in Afghanistan (and still counting), would agree with you.
In Syria over 50,000 are dead in not over a year and no one cares. What's wrong with you Muslim Brothers ?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3270 Apr 2, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite obvious who's been brainwashed commie boy with your silly accusations crying day and night.
You have about three or four short phrases in you vocabulary, and these are at least 40 years old Western propaganda clichés. Not only are you brainwashed; you are brain dead.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3271 Apr 2, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text> In Syria over 50,000 are dead in not over a year and no one cares. What's wrong with you Muslim Brothers ?
First, the number of dead in Syria is not established. Second, Assad did not send his soldiers to die in other countries like the American leaders do; but Syria is attacked, and Assad has no choice except to ask his soldiers to defend their country.
Jay

Canada

#3272 Apr 2, 2013
2nd echelon wrote:
I`m sick and tired of Canadian trolls here.
I`m going to post on Canadian forums.
Why not defend Putins decisions? Mind you talking hockey is time well spent too.
Just the facts

Brooklyn, NY

#3273 Apr 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the number of dead in Syria is not established. Second, Assad did not send his soldiers to die in other countries like the American leaders do; but Syria is attacked, and Assad has no choice except to ask his soldiers to defend their country.
Chris I'm sorry but I have NO f----g Idea where your head is at ?

Assad is a Thug ! He is killing his own people so "HE" can stay in Power.

Yes the USA needs to stop sending it's "Brave Men" into country's were other men don't want to fight for their own Freedom. That's why YOU live in Canada .
Just the facts

Brooklyn, NY

#3274 Apr 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
"soldiers to defend their country"

Chris your not that Dumb to think they are fighting for their country !

They are Fighting for Assad and food on their table.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#3275 Apr 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not defend Putins decisions? Mind you talking hockey is time well spent too.
Actually, some of them at the time, for Russians, were good. THEN! Maybe not so much now or the people would not be complaining about "Certain" things. Has time was served for Russia and he did get them back on track and lined his pockets in the mean time, not unusual for ANY politician. Time for him NOW to step away and let the people of Russia choose and govern themselves as they see fit. If the mess up, as the US have, they pay the price and may need another Putin type to step in and straighten them out.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#3276 Apr 2, 2013
Sorry....not "Has" but "His time..."
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3277 Apr 2, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>"soldiers to defend their country"
Chris your not that Dumb to think they are fighting for their country !
They are Fighting for Assad and food on their table.
You impose you Western logic on Middle Eastern people. No one is fighting for Assad. Assad is presiding Baath Party, which governs collectively. Assad is not power person; he even resisted to take the post of president; but now when he took the oath; he is not going to desert his duty, when country is attacked.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3278 Apr 2, 2013
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Chris I'm sorry but I have NO f----g Idea where your head is at ?
Assad is a Thug ! He is killing his own people so "HE" can stay in Power.
Yes the USA needs to stop sending it's "Brave Men" into country's were other men don't want to fight for their own Freedom. That's why YOU live in Canada .
Your soldiers are not going around fighting for other people’s freedom. They are going around fighting to open new profit making possibilities for your corporations. Other people are fine with their freedoms; and if they were not, they would fight for it. When you need to push your help on other people, believe me, they do not need your help.
rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#3279 Apr 2, 2013
wesley wrote:
<quoted text>you have got to be kidding.the sunnis,shiites commit atrosities and bomb and kill each other regularly.the religion of islam is a lie,just ask yousef ex head of hammas who now tours and preaches about how all islam is a lie.the black stone has hindu writing on it and muhammid and allah both have a history of falseness.

The reason there is no difference between Jew and Zionist is because-(the British took the Zionist under their wing when they were an insignificant minority 1916.
Used them to wriggle out of deals the Foreign Office had done with the Arabs.
And so the Zionist became dominant over the Assimilationist).
There was no rebellion no schism no fighting no division.
There was and is no difference between them.
What does that mean ?
There was nothing worth fighting for.
It's all bullshit anyhow.
Why is that a good thing.?
If you ask a Jew is your garbage bullshit the Jew will say "no".
So on the question of the Jew needing a Redeemer to follow back to re-establish Israel .
The Jew will answer "yes" we do and also no we don't it's all bullshit anyway.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3280 Apr 2, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hope for it,but if anyone deserves it its you.
Yeah you do liar you already posting it yet again the other day Ivan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's super rich oligarchs head for the UK 10 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 5
Ukrainian Nationalism Has A Long History of Bru... 16 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 63
Obama admits he was rolled by Putin and it bru... 16 min Cassandra_ 1
Russia sees harsh crackdown on independent media 33 min Oliver Cromwell 4
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 37 min Oliver Cromwell 4,334
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 45 min Pro-Ukraine 3,085
Head of Stratfor, 'Private CIA,' Says Overthrow... 1 hr Cassandra_ 4
More from around the web