Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Comments
2,041 - 2,060 of 3,579 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is Syrian people, clown! He is defending Syrian geographic integrity, Syrian State independence, and Secular tolerant society of Syrian people; and he is defending it with Syrian resources, and with Syrian soldiers.
And Rebels, many of them NATO Death Squads, and International mercenaries, are attacking Syria and its people with Qatar’s money; and Western weapons, spies, and military trainers.
Now, who is fighting for Syria?
He's allowed Iranian troops in, Russian troops, hired mercenaries. Do tell your knowledge of NATO death squads? That's a new one, you must have some hard core proof to accuse that. As Assad drops artillery on people's living quarters and airstrikes civilians I see how you Muslims see no evil when your own commit acts you justify as a appropriate noble leadership responses. To us civilized men we see a savage act of genocide underway. 70,000 dead. Had NATO intervened the death toll might have maxed at 1500 like all other interventions of this type. Judge the value of lives.. Oops I forgot you Muslims value death over life.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
He's allowed Iranian troops in, Russian troops, hired mercenaries. Do tell your knowledge of NATO death squads? That's a new one, you must have some hard core proof to accuse that. As Assad drops artillery on people's living quarters and airstrikes civilians I see how you Muslims see no evil when your own commit acts you justify as a appropriate noble leadership responses. To us civilized men we see a savage act of genocide underway. 70,000 dead. Had NATO intervened the death toll might have maxed at 1500 like all other interventions of this type. Judge the value of lives.. Oops I forgot you Muslims value death over life.
We see the Jihadist mentality in people like Chris, or oliver and Truth beats himself and they live is civilized countries like the UK, Canada and the US so if they will talk like that here imagine their relatives, probably Alawite shites, living in Syria, well they prefer to fight and believe Assad no matter what because he gave them the riches. Why these 3 live outside is because I believe they are all the same person and throw in Oxyz and Dimitri
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a link on the Topix; it has to still be there, about the existence of NATO Death Squads. Also, the U.S. historian Tarpley stated on the TV Interview, that NATO Death Squads are in Syria.
As for NATO preventing genocides and similar garbage, that is the story for the feeble minded.

Speculated deaths are not deaths, but executed deaths are. When NATO intervened in Libya, there were 1000 dead, and not from Gaddafi, but the rebels attacking soldiers, and soldiers attacking back. So Gaddafi did not kill anyone before NATO intervened. Killing started after NATO intervention; and estimates by some analysts are that NATO killed at least 100,000 people in Libya.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
We see the Jihadist mentality in people like Chris, or oliver and Truth beats himself and they live is civilized countries like the UK, Canada and the US so if they will talk like that here imagine their relatives, probably Alawite shites, living in Syria, well they prefer to fight and believe Assad no matter what because he gave them the riches. Why these 3 live outside is because I believe they are all the same person and throw in Oxyz and Dimitri
You really are stupid,i was born in the North of England like my Father and his Father before him and many more going back Centuries,so stop this Bullshit about me being a Shia Muslim and going back to where i came from,as for what Jay said about Iranian and Russian troops in Syria where is the evidence?having said that i hope there are thousands there.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a link on the Topix; it has to still be there, about the existence of NATO Death Squads. Also, the U.S. historian Tarpley stated on the TV Interview, that NATO Death Squads are in Syria.
As for NATO preventing genocides and similar garbage, that is the story for the feeble minded.
Speculated deaths are not deaths, but executed deaths are. When NATO intervened in Libya, there were 1000 dead, and not from Gaddafi, but the rebels attacking soldiers, and soldiers attacking back. So Gaddafi did not kill anyone before NATO intervened. Killing started after NATO intervention; and estimates by some analysts are that NATO killed at least 100,000 people in Libya.
Yeah, it would have been your link to Oliver or Truth beats himself, as there is not mandate in Nato for such corruption and if that happened would be dealt with. Nato is a civilized organization not an Assad run Shabihtha abortion.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is civilized about bombing, invading, and occupying defenceless countries; kill their people, and raid their houses on a regular basis; and imposing on them the Governments, and economic, and political systems, which they do not want. In the very recent times the West did that to Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and is now trying to do to Syria. None of non-Western countries did this to anyone, in recent history. So your claim that the West is civilized is the delusional picture of the world; as the West is practicing the utter barbarism towards small, defenceless, non-Western countries, and their people.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is civilized about bombing, invading, and occupying defenceless countries; kill their people, and raid their houses on a regular basis; and imposing on them the Governments, and economic, and political systems, which they do not want. In the very recent times the West did that to Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and is now trying to do to Syria. None of non-Western countries did this to anyone, in recent history. So your claim that the West is civilized is the delusional picture of the world; as the West is practicing the utter barbarism towards small, defenceless, non-Western countries, and their people.
Nato Civilized,thats the joke of the Century but its not funny,they are about as civilized as the Nazis.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it would have been your link to Oliver or Truth beats himself, as there is not mandate in Nato for such corruption and if that happened would be dealt with. Nato is a civilized organization not an Assad run Shabihtha abortion.
NATO is criminal organization; this is common knowledge.

And the link was not provided by me; someone from South Africa posted it, after I mentioned historian Tarpley’s claim that NATO Death Squads were in Syria.

Assad is a civilized, and cultured leader; not invading anyone, but defending his country.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
And the link was not provided by me; someone from South Africa posted it, after I mentioned historian Tarpley’s claim that NATO Death Squads were in Syria.
Assad is a civilized, and cultured leader; not invading anyone, but defending his country.
Indeed it is a Criminal organization and its High Command along with their Political masters should be indicted for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity going back over twenty years.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit 1,500. Inflate all you want to exaggerate your view. Ya that plane that blew up over Lockerbie just self combusted. Prisoners tortured and killed in prison ... Must have been a loose cannon in Gaddafi's regime. Not possibly reflective ownership to the helm of the regime, any dictator that sets up a police state killing its citizens only to hold power by fear is a tyrant. Tyrants get killed by their own people eventually... Hmm who killed Gaddafi ? Oh ya Libyans. When anti aircraft guns shot into protestors in Libya that's the TSN turning point. NATO became involved. Who's your analyst source the Baghdad Muslim times? NATO has no death squads. If sovereign nations deploy elite units like the SAS or Navy Seal types its not a NATO action sanctioned by Brussls. Sovereign countries think and act for themselves at times, when Britain rescued hostages in a remote village in northern Africa it was not a NATO operation. Comprehension. If Turkey sends Commandoes into Syria to assinate Syria commanders who fire on their territory its not a NATO action, although these countries are in NATO. The bad guy here is Russia, they need to move all personal to their naval base and dig in. By prolonging this war and supplying Assad with logistics for a gas contract it just means Russia will loose everything when the rebels win. Now the US taps are turning on in every shape and form publicly. The tide in this war has just received a tidal wave of support, with uniformed US soldiers there the deliveries will be fast and organized. I'd project immediate battlefield swings in successes and gains. AcademI will surely join the fight. Aircraft carrier battle groups just got their excuse for getting close proximity like in Georgia. Iran and Putin must be getting tears in their eyes... The Americans ruined another economic adventure...
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
AFter reading your opinion about Assad, well that puts all of your opinions into perspective from all of your names.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it is a Criminal organization and its High Command along with their Political masters should be indicted for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity going back over twenty years.
The US and Nato have not even come near Syria, the closest they got was giving the okay to put the defense system in Turkey but just wait soon I believe they will get involved and then you will know it, it you think the Rebels are a formidable force to be reconned with now, WAIT, with surgical precision, jets will take out all of ASSADS assets, including his palaces just in case, is that what you are wishing for?????

The Rebels have been given truck loads of large weapons now and they will get even more with more training and soon the Rebels will have a force that will out weapon Assad. You yap about the US behind the Rebels, well wait you will know when they really are behind them.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
The US and Nato have not even come near Syria, the closest they got was giving the okay to put the defense system in Turkey but just wait soon I believe they will get involved and then you will know it, it you think the Rebels are a formidable force to be reconned with now, WAIT, with surgical precision, jets will take out all of ASSADS assets, including his palaces just in case, is that what you are wishing for?????
The Rebels have been given truck loads of large weapons now and they will get even more with more training and soon the Rebels will have a force that will out weapon Assad. You yap about the US behind the Rebels, well wait you will know when they really are behind them.
I see you are now imagining lots of happy ending scenariis for your pathetic liberation fictional movie.
Starring your liberation rebels without any followers that have been so useless until now, only a handfull of shitstirrers.
How long now 2 years going on 3.
Love it when you ask people "is that what you are wishing for ????" while in fact you're the one that wants US jets to take out Assad.
You're a pathetic dirty little rectal orifice.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are stupid,i was born in the North of England like my Father and his Father before him and many more going back Centuries,so stop this Bullshit about me being a Shia Muslim and going back to where i came from,as for what Jay said about Iranian and Russian troops in Syria where is the evidence?having said that i hope there are thousands there.
So the Shite muslim jihadist mentality survives through many generations, no wonder there are so many civil wars in the middle east, they have the same mentality, ie Assad wants to kill everyone that is not him, Ghadaffi did the same. Chris and Reality think the same so not only passes through genetics but across countries as well.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Common to the 4 of you or rather to you and your 3 alter-egos
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are now imagining lots of happy ending scenariis for your pathetic liberation fictional movie.
Starring your liberation rebels without any followers that have been so useless until now, only a handfull of shitstirrers.
How long now 2 years going on 3.
Love it when you ask people "is that what you are wishing for ????" while in fact you're the one that wants US jets to take out Assad.
You're a pathetic dirty little rectal orifice.
Well Shite, you are the one saying that the US and Israel have been in the conflice and responsible for the conflict all along so why are you so upset when someone says ok, you asked for it, here it comes.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Common to the 4 of you or rather to you and your 3 alter-egos

NATO is a criminal organisation, look at what it did in Libya, Kosovo and many other places.

If the ICC was not so corrupt, most in NATO would be behind bars.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
NATO is a criminal organisation, look at what it did in Libya, Kosovo and many other places.
Exactly and now Libya, and Kosovo are in peace and have a chance for a great future instead of some Butcher running the country for his own pleasure.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly and now Libya, and Kosovo are in peace and have a chance for a great future instead of some Butcher running the country for his own pleasure.

You're sick George.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Exactly, and that is mainly why the he US and several other NATO members do not even recognize the ICC international court as being legitimate!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••