Uther boast of Jewish power but not hate Jews?

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Uther is obviously Jewish.

Uther has so many times boasted of Jews running the world but Uther doesn't even hate on Jews for this.

While Uther complains about Liberalism but doesn't hate Jews for it?

Instead Uther seems to often defend Jews Uther went out of his way to blame Karl Marx as a German rather than a Jew.

Uther knows boasts names of Jews like Bar Refaeli, David Miliband, Anna Mucha, Milton Friedman, Henry Kissinger, Ron Jeremy.

_

When I actually boasted of Poles Brzezinski & Jozef Retinger dominanted foreign policy.

Uther went out of his way to go up against me & say Jews run the world.

Uther has never even hated on Jews for this.

___

Instead Uther constantly cries about Poland being Anti Semitic & behind the Holocaust like a Jew would without ever really attacking Jews.

___

Not to mention Uther's West Palm Beach IP adress is extreemely Jewish about 1/4th Jewish & extremely small amounts of any Slavic Christians.

____

It seems completely obvious to me that Uther is a Jewish Nationalist.

People like Abe UG either seem too stupid or too much of a manipulatitive Jews themselves to state the obvious that Uther is obviously Jewish.

Brewster, NY

#2 Sep 23, 2012
My Polish friend said Jews want & push for Slavic people to hate other Slavic people so much.

My Polish friend was correct.

Uther & Abe UG both seem to be Jews who both want to hate other Slavs & have other Slavs at each other's throats so much.

Brewster, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2012
There is a normal level of Slavic on Slavic bad blood & rivalry & we it well in say Kubek vs Alexey.

Then there is a huge amount of Slavic on Slavic purposeful hate of Jews & we see it in Abe UG vs Uther.

It is very, very different both Uther & Abe UG seem to be Jews who seek for Slavic people to completely hate each other & be at each other's throats.

Jewish people are a problem & a problem for all Slavic people!

I hope all Slavs some day unite against our real enemy the JEW!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#4 Sep 23, 2012
Limp kielsaba you are clearly a Chechen, now how about that. Oh no wait only thing you can do better than them is to hump goats. The fighting and drug smuggling is something you can't do. They probably would use a dumb polak as a mule by sticking narcotics up to his smelly butthole.

Brewster, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Limp kielsaba you are clearly a Chechen, now how about that. Oh no wait only thing you can do better than them is to hump goats. The fighting and drug smuggling is something you can't do. They probably would use a dumb polak as a mule by sticking narcotics up to his smelly butthole.
You are clearly Pesky Jew on his sock account.

Why do you Jews like Uther & Pesky Army have chimp attacks frantically changing sock accounts?
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#7 Sep 23, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Uther is obviously Jewish.
Uther has so many times boasted of Jews running the world but Uther doesn't even hate on Jews for this.
While Uther complains about Liberalism but doesn't hate Jews for it?
Instead Uther seems to often defend Jews Uther went out of his way to blame Karl Marx as a German rather than a Jew.
Uther knows boasts names of Jews like Bar Refaeli, David Miliband, Anna Mucha, Milton Friedman, Henry Kissinger, Ron Jeremy.
_
When I actually boasted of Poles Brzezinski & Jozef Retinger dominanted foreign policy.
Uther went out of his way to go up against me & say Jews run the world.
Uther has never even hated on Jews for this.
___
Instead Uther constantly cries about Poland being Anti Semitic & behind the Holocaust like a Jew would without ever really attacking Jews.
___
Not to mention Uther's West Palm Beach IP adress is extreemely Jewish about 1/4th Jewish & extremely small amounts of any Slavic Christians.
____
It seems completely obvious to me that Uther is a Jewish Nationalist.
People like Abe UG either seem too stupid or too much of a manipulatitive Jews themselves to state the obvious that Uther is obviously Jewish.
The number one reason why uther hates Brzezinski is because of what he perceives as Brzezinski defeating the Soviet Russians in Afghanistan. He has always been crying about that.

So he is crying about Brzezinski, NOT from a Jewish viewpoint.....but from a Russian viewpoint. He could have easily said he hates Brzezinski because he's "anti-semitic".

And you still have ignored for the 7th time WHY he used to post the same anti-semitic posts you posted?? Well if he's a Jew...then so are YOU LOL

Also if uther is a Jew......don't you think two Jews like he and I wouldn't be fighting so much??

And WHY isn't he on the Israel forum?? WHY the RUSSIA forum for six years in a row attacking anyone who dare disagrees with Russia on Poland-Russia or Ukraine-Russia topics?

Why was he blaming Jews for the Russian invasion of Georgia? You never want to answer those questions....do you?

As for him playing the Jewish card against Poles in front of you....he is doing that PURELY to piss a Polish nationalist off like you since he can see your anti-semitism from a mile a way. Heck you even bragg of your anti-semitism.....so its VERY logical for him to play the Jewish card against you to piss you off as the MAXIMUM way of doing so.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#8 Sep 23, 2012
My Polish friend said Jews want & push for Slavic people to hate other Slavic people so much.
My Polish friend was correct.
Uther & Abe UG both seem to be Jews who both want to hate other Slavs & have other Slavs at each other's throats so much.
No the only Slavs I bash are those who bash Poles.

And even if for arguments sake they are not Slavs (which I doubt) I will bash their Slavic nation or whatever nation they fight tooth and nail for. I notice that ALWAYS gets their attention. Gee I wonder why??

You say Jews here are fighting for Russia night and day for many years. What a ridiculous notion. I have been around MORE Jews then you.....and I don't know ONE Jew that would spend most of his time defending Russia in such a paranoid way and NOT Israel. Yes Jews will fight like paranoid maniacs for years and years for Israel BUT NOT RUSSIA. What an insane notion. Especially Jews who live in the US.

Brewster, NY

#9 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have easily said he hates Brzezinski because he's "anti-semitic".
I told Uther before does he really hate Brzezinski because Brzezinski is Anti Semitic & Uther never responded to that.

Uther hates on Brzezinski for working with Muslims in Afghanistan.

The real Russian view of hating Brzezinski is that many Russians died fighting in the Afghan Soviet wwar that Brzezinski created.(Which I have heard from some Russians including Russian Americans)

Uther has never even mentioned how many Russians died in the Afghan Soviet war.

Uther instead focuses on how Brzezinski worked with Muslims in Afghanistan.

Brewster, NY

#10 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have ignored for the 7th time WHY he used to post the same anti-semitic posts you posted??
I saw you the other day that guy from Montenegro talking about Jewish Bolsheviks.

You seemed to say aren't you Uther or something like that.

Are you sure you didn't confuse it as someone else?

Because Uther went out of his way to blame Germany for Communism & blaming Karl Marx as a German rather than a Jew.

From what I have seen Uther completely ignored the Jewish Bolsheviks / Communists there & put it all onto Germany.
___

BTW. that guy from Montenegro who hates on Jews has been defending Polish people from what is going on in Britain.

I saw him say on the Serbia forum yesterday how in the U.K people are starting to act against Polish people the way Nazi Germany did again Jews.
___

This Montenegro guy is actually what I find pretty common for Slavic people online many of them are very Anti Semitic like he is & a lot of them really do seem more likely to support Polish people than the West does from my experience.

Generally people in the West are completely apathetic towards Poles or hate them.

While some fellow Slavs dislike Poles I find more Slavs support & defend Poland than Western Europeans do with perhaps the exeption of the French & Italians.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#11 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I told Uther before does he really hate Brzezinski because Brzezinski is Anti Semitic & Uther never responded to that.
Uther hates on Brzezinski for working with Muslims in Afghanistan.
The real Russian view of hating Brzezinski is that many Russians died fighting in the Afghan Soviet wwar that Brzezinski created.(Which I have heard from some Russians including Russian Americans)
Uther has never even mentioned how many Russians died in the Afghan Soviet war.
Uther instead focuses on how Brzezinski worked with Muslims in Afghanistan.
Oh God this drives me crazy how naive you are.

He knows that most Americans and Westerners reading topix would be much more angry at Brzezinski seeing uther's post that Brzezinski "worked with the Muslims" then that Russian soldiers died as a result of his policy.

Do you really think most Americans/Westerners give two sh*ts about hearing about Soviet Russians who died in Afghanistan? Uther knows this since he lives in America.

He even goes further claiming that Brzezinski was "behind 911". He's doing this to DEMONIZE POLES in the eyes of topix readers who read his crap.

Its funny how he claims to be sensitive to the American victims of 911 when he hates Americans.

Brewster, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHY isn't he on the Israel forum?? WHY the RUSSIA forum for six years in a row attacking anyone who dare disagrees with Russia on Poland-Russia or Ukraine-Russia topics?
Why aren't you ever on the Israel forum? You are half Jewish?

I have been on the Israel forum haven't seen you there & you are half Jewish. LOL

I was on the Israel forum the other day defending Catholics against Jews hating on Catholics.

_____

BTW. by your logic why isn't Small Town America UGX on the American forum? He claims to be American & nothing else pretty much.

I have been on the American forum many times in the past & I never once saw Small Town America UGX on the America forum.

Why aren't you on the America forum either? LOL
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#13 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I saw you the other day that guy from Montenegro talking about Jewish Bolsheviks.
You seemed to say aren't you Uther or something like that.
Are you sure you didn't confuse it as someone else?
LOL

Weren't you the one telling me that he was uther? I took your word for it. So you've changed your mind on that guy being uther?

Well whether or not he is uther....uther used one of his many personalities years ago to post the same LIST of Soviet Jews that you posted. If he's Jewish despite posting those Jewish lists....then so are you. LOL
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>

Generally people in the West are completely apathetic towards Poles or hate them.
While some fellow Slavs dislike Poles I find more Slavs support & defend Poland than Western Europeans do with perhaps the exeption of the French & Italians.
That may be. But dude I'll tell you.....any person regardless of their ethnicity or nationality who see you in your tapes and see that you are Polish....are going to hate Poles.

Brewster, NY

#15 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Also if uther is a Jew......don't you think two Jews like he and I wouldn't be fighting so much??
Uther quite a few times has acted like this yes.

Uther made a few posts on you being a Jew like how can you be a Jew & hate on Jews?

Uther tries to pin you down as Not being a Jew much like he is a Jew & doesn't want you to be his fellow Jew. LOL
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#16 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Why aren't you ever on the Israel forum? You are half Jewish?
I have been on the Israel forum haven't seen you there & you are half Jewish. LOL
I was on the Israel forum the other day defending Catholics against Jews hating on Catholics.
_____
BTW. by your logic why isn't Small Town America UGX on the American forum? He claims to be American & nothing else pretty much.
I have been on the American forum many times in the past & I never once saw Small Town America UGX on the America forum.
Why aren't you on the America forum either? LOL
Figure it out

;-)

No just kidding.

I have been on those and other forums.

Brewster, NY

#17 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You say Jews here are fighting for Russia night and day for many years. What a ridiculous notion.
Uther hardly ever mentions or defends Russia.

My guess is Uther attacks Polish people about 10 times for every 1 time he even mentions Russia. LOLOL

My guess is Uther attacks Polish people as Anti Semitic or behind the Holocaust about 3 times for every 1 time he mentions Russia or Russians.

____

Seems awefully Jewish.

Seems like Uther is just a Jew who hates Poland like Debbie Schlussel & has actually be dedicating his time here to hating Poland rather than defending Russia.

I think Uther is a Jew who hates Poland & the U.S & thus mildly supports Russia as he sees as against the U.S & Poland.

Brewster, NY

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Look at Alexey an obvious Russian he probably mentions Russia or Russians like 20 times for every 1 time he mentions Polish people.

When Uther is hating Polish people far more than he mentions Russia it is a redflag.

When Uther is hating Polish peole far more than he mentions Slovakia is ia red flag.

When both Uther & Pesky are blaming Poland so often for the Holocaust or as Anti Semtiic more thna they mention Russia or Slovakia it is a red flag.

Dude they are obviously Jews.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#19 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Uther quite a few times has acted like this yes.
Uther made a few posts on you being a Jew like how can you be a Jew & hate on Jews?
Uther tries to pin you down as Not being a Jew much like he is a Jew & doesn't want you to be his fellow Jew. LOL
Yes he hypocritically calls me anti-semitic when even though years ago he posted the SAME Soviet "Jew List" you have posted.

He thinks portraying me as an "anti-semite"...will make me look bad to most readers on topix.

Interestingly,

RECENTLY he's been making negative statements about Jews in Florida being "Leeches". He then said Jews from the North East should move to "the West Bank" instead of Florida. How many non anti-semitic/Pro-Jewish Jews would say that? LOL WHY do you ignore his anti-Jewish remarks??

He thinks portraying me as an "anti-semite"...will make me look bad to most readers on topix.

He is saying things about me that he thinks will make me look bad.

Brewster, NY

#20 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God this drives me crazy how naive you are.
He knows that most Americans and Westerners reading topix would be much more angry at Brzezinski seeing uther's post that Brzezinski "worked with the Muslims" then that Russian soldiers died as a result of his policy.
Do you really think most Americans/Westerners give two sh*ts about hearing about Soviet Russians who died in Afghanistan? Uther knows this since he lives in America.
He even goes further claiming that Brzezinski was "behind 911". He's doing this to DEMONIZE POLES in the eyes of topix readers who read his crap.
Its funny how he claims to be sensitive to the American victims of 911 when he hates Americans.
He should be mentioning from both points of view for Brzezinski then. LOL

Polish Americans often have a semi Polish semi American view on things I am no exeption.

Same thing is for Russian Americans.

Uther doesn't seem to know much or say much about anything from a Russian perspective.

I can tell from a mile away he is a phony & fraud & certainly no Russian.

Uther obviously has done his home work on finding out people like Skanderberg, David Miliband, Milton Friedman, Ante Gotovina, Mirjana Markovic.

When Uther isn't knowing of Russians like this & can't defend Russians like this it is a redflag for me.

____

Uther went onto the Ante Govina account to go out of his way to defend Slovenia
which
Uther said Slovenia was 100 years ahead of Russia & 200 years ahead of Serbia.

__

Uther claims to be Serbian & I don't deny with his level of knowledge of the Balkans he has roots here.

His roots in the Balkans seems very wishy washy as any Jew from the Balkans would be.
Jews in general are wishy washy about their indentitylike Uther is.

We see this kind of Jewish Wishy Washiness where Uther defends Serbia against Albania but then signs onto Mirjana Markovic a Serb communist
&
Uther hates Ante Gotovina as a Croatian war criminal but Uther goes onto an account Ante Gotovina to mock Russians & Serbians as more primitive as Slovenians?

___

Uther also seems to have roots in Poland too he knew Anna Mucha & seemed to know Anna Mucha was a Polsh Jew.

He shouldn't have even known of Anna Mucha much less Anna Mucha being a Polish Jew

___

My guess is Uther has a Polish Jew parent & a Serbian Jew parent.

Simple as that & certainly not out of the ordinary for West Palm Beach.

Brewster, NY

#21 Sep 23, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he hypocritically calls me anti-semitic when even though years ago he posted the SAME Soviet "Jew List" you have posted.
Interestingly,
RECENTLY he's been making negative statements about Jews in Florida being "Leeches". He then said Jews from the North East should move to "the West Bank" instead of Florida. How many non anti-semitic/Pro-Jewish Jews would say that? LOL WHY do you ignore his anti-Jewish remarks??
He is saying things about me that he thinks will make me look bad.
Uther himself hasn't only hated on Poland for the Holocaust & Anti Semitism.

Uther many times mentioned Adolf Eichmann & the Holocaust crying about Adolf Eichmann.

Uther many times had mentioned hated on Paleo Nazis / Neo Nazis who hate Jews without even mentioning Poland or Polish people.

___

Very untypical for Uther who claims to hate Black people & who at the same time says Jews run the world.

It seems to be Uther would be a huge Neo Nazi with this kind of leaning of hating Blacks & saying Jews run the world.

Uther should be a huge fan of David Duke & William Luther Pierce with such ideals.

Why isn't he?

Instead Uther constantly cries about Anti Semtiism & the Holocaust.

___

Uther is an obvious Jew. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama warns Russia against intervention in Ukraine (Feb '14) 3 min Robespierre 139
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,574
Russia sees harsh crackdown on independent media 1 hr Robespierre 10
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 2 hr Robespierre 3,093
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 3 hr Cassandra_ 96
Driving Ukrainians into Putin's arms 4 hr Tm clms 47
Russia's "Military Tradition" of GAY RAPE! 5 hr Cassandra_ 16
More from around the web