Ukraine's Yanukovich heads for talks ...

Ukraine's Yanukovich heads for talks in Russia with Putin - news agency

There are 651 comments on the Lincoln Daily News story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Ukraine's Yanukovich heads for talks in Russia with Putin - news agency. In it, Lincoln Daily News reports that:

Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich is stopping off in Russia to have talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin on his way back home from an official visit to China, Ukraine's UNIAN news agency said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Daily News.

First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Viktor Yanukovich headed to Kremlin to get further marching orders from Emperor Putin.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Viktor Yanukovich headed to Kremlin to get further marching orders from Emperor Putin.
One leader of a Country meeting another,not like those fascist European bastards trying to instigate insurection on the streets of Kiev,i notice you and George havn't commented on Nelson Mandelas death,thats probably because you thought he was a terrorist,strange how many who supported those vile racists in south Africa now support Zionist terror.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3 Dec 6, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>One leader of a Country meeting another,not like those fascist European bastards trying to instigate insurection on the streets of Kiev,i notice you and George havn't commented on Nelson Mandelas death,thats probably because you thought he was a terrorist,strange how many who supported those vile racists in south Africa now support Zionist terror.
Ivan you a very loyal agent good job.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#4 Dec 6, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan you a very loyal agent good job.
Nothing to say about Mandela I see.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#5 Dec 6, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to say about Mandela I see.
Your desperate Crummy everyone liked Mandela.
You also love dictatorship autocrats especially anti-western ones.
You would stab your own citizens in the back in the Falkland Islands you are loser and a traitor or a spy not sure which. Hehe
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperate Crummy everyone liked Mandela.
You also love dictatorship autocrats especially anti-western ones.
You would stab your own citizens in the back in the Falkland Islands you are loser and a traitor or a spy not sure which. Hehe
Come off it Adolf,i bet at the time you were supporting that old maniac Reagan who thought Mandela was a terrorist so much so he backed those vile Nazis in south Africa when they invaded Angola,the MPLA and the Cubans put a stop to that nonsense,so don't tell me you backed Mandela.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#7 Dec 6, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Come off it Adolf,i bet at the time you were supporting that old maniac Reagan who thought Mandela was a terrorist so much so he backed those vile Nazis in south Africa when they invaded Angola,the MPLA and the Cubans put a stop to that nonsense,so don't tell me you backed Mandela.
Nelson Mandela thanked Brian Mulroney for Canada’s anti-apartheid pressure.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/12/05/...

Your desperate Ivan spy
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#8 Dec 6, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperate Ivan spy
I am talking about what you thought Clown,don't tell me you went against the US when they were backing the Apartheid Nazis,i just don't buy it.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#9 Dec 6, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>I am talking about what you thought Clown,don't tell me you went against the US when they were backing the Apartheid Nazis,i just don't buy it.
I am just fine with Canadian policy Ivan.
It's you that hates the west that's more than obvious.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10 Dec 6, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperate Ivan spy
Canada and Australia are no different from Apartheid South Africa.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#11 Dec 6, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on drugs

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Dec 6, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on drugs
No I just got informed by your Ukrainian Canadian friend.
news junkie

Welland, Canada

#13 Dec 6, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you leave your good job in SA and move to Oz if Apartheid is no different in Oz?
hmm

Toronto, Canada

#14 Dec 6, 2013
Ukraine's President Viktor Yanukovych and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin have held surprise talks on a "strategic partnership treaty".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-252671...
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#15 Dec 7, 2013
The Ukrainian opposition want to know what they talked about, it's been suggested that Putin has offered Ukraine $5 bilion and a renewed gas deal in return for Yanukovich signing up for his crappy customs union, if Yanukovich has agreed to such a deal then what is happening on the streets of Kyiv now is nothing compared to what he can expect if he's fooish enough to sign such a deal, the people of Ukraine won't let lying crook Yanukovich hand Ukraine over to evil Putin's control without a fight.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#16 Dec 7, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
The Ukrainian opposition want to know what they talked about, it's been suggested that Putin has offered Ukraine $5 bilion and a renewed gas deal in return for Yanukovich signing up for his crappy customs union, if Yanukovich has agreed to such a deal then what is happening on the streets of Kyiv now is nothing compared to what he can expect if he's fooish enough to sign such a deal, the people of Ukraine won't let lying crook Yanukovich hand Ukraine over to evil Putin's control without a fight.
That sounds like a threat of more Fascist violence.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#17 Dec 7, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> That sounds like a threat of more Fascist violence.
"Fascist violence", spoken like a true member of KGB propaganda school.
Roby, don't you think it's about time you admitted you're a Russkie?
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#18 Dec 7, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>"Fascist violence", spoken like a true member of KGB propaganda school.
Roby, don't you think it's about time you admitted you're a Russkie?
One thing about me you can count on I am up front,if I was Russian I would bloody well say so,fact is I am English,my family goes back Centuries in North west England,i doubt yours goes back before 1945 in Britain,so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Ivan

Edmonton, Canada

#19 Dec 7, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Yaknowitch would be very foolish to sign that worthless piece of paper. There are only three countries in that foolish CU and I can't see any prosperity there. If he did sign that worthless paper then he better pick up that big suitcase that is waiting for him at the Independence Square and one way ticket to commie Pootiniski dacha as fast as he can.
Ivan

Edmonton, Canada

#20 Dec 7, 2013
Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
And how have you reach such a conclusion? Have you ever been to Canada? If not then draw such foolish comparisons, unless you want to look foolish!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amid violence in Kiev, Ukraine tries to find a ... 27 min Cassandra_ 1
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 38 min Cassandra_ 1
News on Target: Ukrainian conflict about more than g... 3 hr PolakPotrafi 5
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 10 hr Enter 3,282
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 13 hr PolakPotrafi 7,694
News Paratroopers of Belarus, Russia and Serbia dril... 13 hr John 1
News Putin Pumps Iron, Internet Delivers Punch Lines 13 hr John 1
More from around the web