created by: Abe UG | May 2, 2013

Russia

22 votes

Does Poland deserve to be nuked?

Click on an option to vote

• In a word... Abe UG lol
  • dumb Polaks!
  • Wipe em out!
  • dumb Polaks are violent and dangerous!
  • and sinister!

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I am Half Croat you know...
And I suport Russia because they are against American Lies!
USA is Satanic Bully and they want to oppressed Russian people,but Brave Russians will rise and kick the American Ass!!
America is greatest EVIL in Human History...
Glory to Putin!!!!!!!!!!
Georgia is Russia!!!
Ukraine is Russia!!!
And Alaska will be Russian again!
Russia needs to be Moskava and Sankt Petersburg oblasts.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

*Moskva not Moskava.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ser! UK for Russians, and Ukrainian for Rzeczpospolita.
Ukraine for Ukrainians and Russia for Russians.
Sri Lankan Opinion

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Ukraine for Ukrainians and Russia for Russians.
I concur. Let's let all countries of the world operate in peace. I personally believe Islamic Extremism is one of the biggest threats to world peace- Because support of Islamic extremists is rapidly becoming a large part of mainstream Islamic religion. In short, it is becoming a religion of terror- one with more than a billion followers and a presence in every country.
Sri Lankan Opinion

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Pro Ukraine, how long have you been on these forums? I just joined, and this place seemed to be a hotbed of stereotyping and racism. Why does everyone accept this? I personally find the sheer number of racist and moronic bigots to be... troubling. Has the Russian Forums always been like this?(By referring to the "Russian Forums", I am not targeting Russians; rather I am just pointing a specific section of Topix.)
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

What 'peace'...?
The only 'peace' is when you die...you know Rest in peace..

Here on Earth you must FIGHT against Lies and Injustice!
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sri Lankan Opinion wrote:
Pro Ukraine, how long have you been on these forums? I just joined, and this place seemed to be a hotbed of stereotyping and racism. Why does everyone accept this? I personally find the sheer number of racist and moronic bigots to be... troubling. Has the Russian Forums always been like this?(By referring to the "Russian Forums", I am not targeting Russians; rather I am just pointing a specific section of Topix.)
I've been on here for about three and a half years. The reason that there is so much racism on here is because it's poorly monitered, so people feel that they can say anything they like. Sometimes posts will get deleted if someone reports them or sometimes posters will get banned, but it's easy for them to reregister using a different moniker, there's an anti semitic poster who's done that about ten times.
The problem with the Russians and Russophiles on here is their refusal to accept that Russia has ever done any wrong, which makes them open to attack, one of the best examples of this is the poster "Dmitri100" who attacks people as racists and nazis if they don't agree with his brainwashed commie propaganda, when he himself is one of the biggest racists on here, he even called Obama a "black bastard", yet he refuses to accept that he is racist, the irony is lost on him.
chippy da boss

Ware, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I concur. Let's let all countries of the world operate in peace. I personally believe Islamic Extremism is one of the biggest threats to world peace- Because support of Islamic extremists is rapidly becoming a large part of mainstream Islamic religion. In short, it is becoming a religion of terror- one with more than a billion followers and a presence in every country.
Stop chattin BS outta of ya backside clearly you are JELOUS jelousy never gets you anyywhere in life and thats a fact!
you are jelous because islam is the fastest growing peaceful religion in the world we dont agree with terrorism!
no muslim has attacked you on this topix and yet ya make islamaphobic slkurs you are one DISGUSTING Creature!

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with the Russians and Russophiles on here is their refusal to accept that Russia has ever done any wrong, which makes them open to attack, one of the best examples of this is the poster "Dmitri100" ...
Hahaha =) Russian proverb: "Nothing the mirror blame if yourself face is ugly." Who here more lie about Russia and SU? ;)
Sri Lankan Opinion

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

chippy da boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop chattin BS outta of ya backside clearly you are JELOUS jelousy never gets you anyywhere in life and thats a fact!
you are jelous because islam is the fastest growing peaceful religion in the world we dont agree with terrorism!
no muslim has attacked you on this topix and yet ya make islamaphobic slkurs you are one DISGUSTING Creature!
What am I to be jealous of? I am not an islamophobe. I have many close friends who are Muslim. However when I talk to them; I notice that they all have some pretty extreme ideas about the world-One guy; perhaps the most laid back person I know, Believes that Israel should be nuked by Iran. NUKED? That's GENOCIDE. Yet he doesn't give a shit-Despite the fact that he protests civil rights abuses in Syria and other war torn contries; if it concerns Israel; it's always Nuke it.
Sri Lankan Opinion

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha =) Russian proverb: "Nothing the mirror blame if yourself face is ugly." Who here more lie about Russia and SU? ;)
That's true. However if the mirror is cracked, broken, and grimy; you should know that it's not your face that's at fault. And in this case, you WOULD THROW OUT THE MIRROR AND GET A NEW ONE.
Sri Lankan Opinion

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

chippy da boss wrote:
<quoted text>
I also forgot to add that Islam is not really peaceful- The top 24 terrorist groups in the world are all Islamic radical groups. In every single country with a Muslim minority OR majority; there is some form of terrorism by Islamic extremists. Coincidence?
Sri Lankan Opinion

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I've been on here for about three and a half years. The reason that there is so much racism on here is because it's poorly monitered, so people feel that they can say anything they like. Sometimes posts will get deleted if someone reports them or sometimes posters will get banned, but it's easy for them to reregister using a different moniker, there's an anti semitic poster who's done that about ten times.
The problem with the Russians and Russophiles on here is their refusal to accept that Russia has ever done any wrong, which makes them open to attack, one of the best examples of this is the poster "Dmitri100" who attacks people as racists and nazis if they don't agree with his brainwashed commie propaganda, when he himself is one of the biggest racists on here, he even called Obama a "black bastard", yet he refuses to accept that he is racist, the irony is lost on him.
This is a great pity :(. I joined this forum because I didn't want to use a US forumm- A fresh opinion would have been great. Unfortunately, I was unprepared for the sheer amount of delusional thoughts and racism that is so prevalent here. I am quite disappointed.

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Ukraine for Ukrainians and Russia for Russians.
What a charm. Ukraine must only be for the Russians. Because Ukraine this is Russia. Remember 9-12 century. And stop write this stupidly. This is funny reading. Incorrectly cast out and capture. And in the end will turn out that Russia will take back the Ukraine. The Celts will expel the Anglo-Saxons, and take away the Britain Island. Then Redskins will expel the Americans, and the Ainu expel the Japanese. It is sometimes necessary to include head. Planet Earth for the people. It would be correct.

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

<quoted text>
That's true. However if the mirror is cracked, broken, and grimy; you should know that it's not your face that's at fault. And in this case, you WOULD THROW OUT THE MIRROR AND GET A NEW ONE.
Ok. If you do not understanding me so. There is a similar biblical wisdom (abour PRO_Ukraine): "Why do you see the speck in your brother's (neighbor's) eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye?" Luke 6:41-42, Matthew 7:3-5 You know who this say?=)
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

<quoted text>
This is a great pity :(. I joined this forum because I didn't want to use a US forumm- A fresh opinion would have been great. Unfortunately, I was unprepared for the sheer amount of delusional thoughts and racism that is so prevalent here. I am quite disappointed.
You mean the truth?
Why are you scared to hear truth?
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha =) Russian proverb: "Nothing the mirror blame if yourself face is ugly." Who here more lie about Russia and SU? ;)
Russians and Russophiles. So are you going to admit Stalin's atrocities?
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

<quoted text>
I think most forums in America are like this one. UK forums don't allow the racism and abuse which happens on here.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>What a charm. Ukraine must only be for the Russians. Because Ukraine this is Russia. Remember 9-12 century. And stop write this stupidly. This is funny reading. Incorrectly cast out and capture. And in the end will turn out that Russia will take back the Ukraine. The Celts will expel the Anglo-Saxons, and take away the Britain Island. Then Redskins will expel the Americans, and the Ainu expel the Japanese. It is sometimes necessary to include head. Planet Earth for the people. It would be correct.
Kyivan Rus is not Russia, Ukraine is not and should never be part of Russia. Russia us an evil big bully, who would want to be part of that? If you think that all of those things are going to happen then there's a place waiting for you at your local mental asylum.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. If you do not understanding me so. There is a similar biblical wisdom (abour PRO_Ukraine): "Why do you see the speck in your brother's (neighbor's) eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye?" Luke 6:41-42, Matthew 7:3-5 You know who this say?=)
Strange that a Stalinist should be using a quotation for the Bible. I hope you take notice of it and remember it, because it applies to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How did a female Ukrainian pilot end up in a Ru... 12 min Avenger 5
Russia's global image has soured significantly ... 38 min Avenger 1
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 58 min tm clms 3,664
EU Bans Imports From Crimea 1 hr CBETObOP 122
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr KKKafeteria Christianists 23
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) 6 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 9
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 6 hr Kar 5,668
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••