Jay Leno compares Russia's anti-gay laws to Nazi Germany

Dec 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Zap2it.com

With the 2014 Winter Olympics taking place in Sochi, Russia, many are divided on their support of the event.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2014

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jay Leno is right.

I find it amazing how much we Russians have gotten away with murder.

Here it is we STARTED WWII ALONG with Nazi Germany.......and we still end up on top.

RuSSia decides to persecute Gays and even have famous RuSSian actors say that Gays should be all put in a furnace....and we STILL end up on top having the HUGEST land mass on earth.

I'm still amazed how the FREE world has ALLOWED us RuSSians to get away with joining Hitler in starting WWII and RuSSians blabbing their mouths off today saying how Gays should be all put in a furnace and NOBODY stops Russia.for this arrogance.

I know many RuSSians and they always laugh to me how "fun it is to play RuSSian victim to the world" while knowing that RuSSia's GROSS MONSTER sized land mass is due to RuSSian persecution and annihilation of native people of territories RuSSia has plundered and SEIZED and stolen from them.

As a proud Russian I think its disgusting that RuSSia feels it needs to have all of the territory it has (most of it STOLEN from people RuSSia has annihilated) so that Russia can "feel like a man".

No Russia you are not a man. You are a BULLY COWARD!

What RuSSia/Moscow today DESPERATELY NEEDS to make it more humble are some payback bombs dropped in Moscow and other Russian cities.......so that RuSSians KNOW how it feels to be persecuted and oppressed by an arrogant force like MosCOW.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud Russian wrote:
Jay Leno is right.
I find it amazing how much we Russians have gotten away with murder.
Here it is we STARTED WWII ALONG with Nazi Germany.......and we still end up on top.
RuSSia decides to persecute Gays and even have famous RuSSian actors say that Gays should be all put in a furnace....and we STILL end up on top having the HUGEST land mass on earth.
I'm still amazed how the FREE world has ALLOWED us RuSSians to get away with joining Hitler in starting WWII and RuSSians blabbing their mouths off today saying how Gays should be all put in a furnace and NOBODY stops Russia.for this arrogance.
I know many RuSSians and they always laugh to me how "fun it is to play RuSSian victim to the world" while knowing that RuSSia's GROSS MONSTER sized land mass is due to RuSSian persecution and annihilation of native people of territories RuSSia has plundered and SEIZED and stolen from them.
As a proud Russian I think its disgusting that RuSSia feels it needs to have all of the territory it has (most of it STOLEN from people RuSSia has annihilated) so that Russia can "feel like a man".
No Russia you are not a man. You are a BULLY COWARD!
What RuSSia/Moscow today DESPERATELY NEEDS to make it more humble are some payback bombs dropped in Moscow and other Russian cities.......so that RuSSians KNOW how it feels to be persecuted and oppressed by an arrogant force like MosCOW.
I'm amazed how you went from first person "I, us" to third person "RuSSians" in one comment, Proud Russian LOL.

I find it amazing how AmeriKKKa, and Western Europe have gotten away with murder and continue to get away with murder to this day, and even criticize others.

Persecuting gays LOL, it's funny how having equal rights as heterosexuals becomes persecution.

"FREE world" What free world the USSA and the EUSSR, which spy on you and through you in Guantanomo if you have a different opinion, lol some free world.

"RuSSia's GROSS MONSTER sized land mass is due to RuSSian persecution and annihilation of native people of territories RuSSia has plundered and SEIZED and stolen from them." Wrong there, Siberia and most of the land Russia has was uninhabited, that's why the country is so big, those which were inhabited by other people Chechnya, Dagestan are still inhabited by such whereas AmeriKKKa and Canada were ENTIRELY inhabited by NATIVE Americans who today are a very small minority were near annihilated by the Western European colonizers, same with Australia and New Zealand. What I am also amazed is how Western Europe still hasn't been kicked off the planet after contaminating and destroying the homeland of many people in the Pacific Islands, Africa, America and Asia.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed how you went from first person "I, us" to third person "RuSSians" in one comment, Proud Russian LOL.
I find it amazing how AmeriKKKa, and Western Europe have gotten away with murder and continue to get away with murder to this day, and even criticize others.
Persecuting gays LOL, it's funny how having equal rights as heterosexuals becomes persecution.
"FREE world" What free world the USSA and the EUSSR, which spy on you and through you in Guantanomo if you have a different opinion, lol some free world.
"RuSSia's GROSS MONSTER sized land mass is due to RuSSian persecution and annihilation of native people of territories RuSSia has plundered and SEIZED and stolen from them." Wrong there, Siberia and most of the land Russia has was uninhabited, that's why the country is so big, those which were inhabited by other people Chechnya, Dagestan are still inhabited by such whereas AmeriKKKa and Canada were ENTIRELY inhabited by NATIVE Americans who today are a very small minority were near annihilated by the Western European colonizers, same with Australia and New Zealand. What I am also amazed is how Western Europe still hasn't been kicked off the planet after contaminating and destroying the homeland of many people in the Pacific Islands, Africa, America and Asia.
Want to know what I think is funny? How you black hypocrites squeal left, right and sideways about YOUR civil rights while spewing out hate towards homosexuals. How you whine ENDLESSLY about the white man without realizing you're guilty of wrongdoing yourselves.
Leopold

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed how you went from first person "I, us" to third person "RuSSians" in one comment, Proud Russian LOL.
I find it amazing how AmeriKKKa, and Western Europe have gotten away with murder and continue to get away with murder to this day, and even criticize others.
Persecuting gays LOL, it's funny how having equal rights as heterosexuals becomes persecution.
"FREE world" What free world the USSA and the EUSSR, which spy on you and through you in Guantanomo if you have a different opinion, lol some free world.
"RuSSia's GROSS MONSTER sized land mass is due to RuSSian persecution and annihilation of native people of territories RuSSia has plundered and SEIZED and stolen from them." Wrong there, Siberia and most of the land Russia has was uninhabited, that's why the country is so big, those which were inhabited by other people Chechnya, Dagestan are still inhabited by such whereas AmeriKKKa and Canada were ENTIRELY inhabited by NATIVE Americans who today are a very small minority were near annihilated by the Western European colonizers, same with Australia and New Zealand. What I am also amazed is how Western Europe still hasn't been kicked off the planet after contaminating and destroying the homeland of many people in the Pacific Islands, Africa, America and Asia.
Spot on!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Want to know what I think is funny? How you black hypocrites squeal left, right and sideways about YOUR civil rights while spewing out hate towards homosexuals. How you whine ENDLESSLY about the white man without realizing you're guilty of wrongdoing yourselves.
I'm not Black, South Africa isn't a Black and White country only, there are other races. Anyway that is unimportant, complaining about the white man is stupid because it is a gross generalization, the majority of white European nations have done no wrong in the past. Blacks are guilty of wrongdoings as are Russians, but compare that to the Western Europeans, and the Americans aka more Western Europeans, they all look like angels.
Earl

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Koraly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Black, South Africa isn't a Black and White country only, there are other races. Anyway that is unimportant, complaining about the white man is stupid because it is a gross generalization, the majority of white European nations have done no wrong in the past. Blacks are guilty of wrongdoings as are Russians, but compare that to the Western Europeans, and the Americans aka more Western Europeans, they all look like angels.
Gremlin's not too bright. He takes the short bus to school.

Since: Oct 08

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Watched Jay Leno saying that on TV. Agree with him. I've been saying the same for a long time. Putin even looks like Hitler without moustache.

http://www.google.ca/imgres...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
Ref

Havertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Russia is a sovereign country they can do as they please.

Just like America. And for all you gays who hate Russia , why don't you go live in an American ally country like Saudi Arabia I'm sure they will treat you very well.
political pundit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think a much better comparison would be Ukraine's riots with the Nazis' Kristallnacht.
Bruce

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Way to go Russia!!!
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

3

1

1

just a guy i knew wrote:
Watched Jay Leno saying that on TV. Agree with him. I've been saying the same for a long time. Putin even looks like Hitler without moustache.
There is _no way_ that Hitler had Putin's virile man tits. No way in hell.
Eva Braun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

McCain does a good Hitler imitation.

His voice is girlish but he throws a lot of tantrums and spits when he gets angry and his temple veins blow up sort of into an SS lightning bolt, just like my darling Dolphie.
Jay Leno_

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_RULES.....
Benjamin

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The rest of the world is laughing at how the US is bending over for the queers.
Gay Leno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Let's Boy-Cot the Olympics!

I like the ice dancers though. They're cool. They can ride my stanley steamer anytime :)
Eduardo

San Pedro, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ref wrote:
Russia is a sovereign country they can do as they please.
Just like America. And for all you gays who hate Russia , why don't you go live in an American ally country like Saudi Arabia I'm sure they will treat you very well.
Is merely a political stunt, USA not only has allies that are brutal with their LGBTs they also lag behind most of the West and even my own country when it comes to LGBTs rights, yet their government seems to be the most vocal on defending LGBTs ...in Russia.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 14, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The very same law exists in 7 American states, including Utah, where olimpics of 2001 took place.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 14, 2014
 
Got to wonder, if Gay Leno had to sleep in the middle of a beautiful woman and a gay guy, who would he turn your back to?
Canuck

Canora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 14, 2014
 
his back to

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••