NATO commander concerned about Russian missiles

There are 16 comments on the Dec 17, 2013, The Marion Star story titled NATO commander concerned about Russian missiles. In it, The Marion Star reports that:

NATO's supreme commander says reports that Russia may have deployed state-of-the-art missiles near the alliance's eastern borders show the need for more and better communications between Russian and NATO military leaders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marion Star.

American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#1 Dec 17, 2013
It looks like The U S/NATO encirclement of Russia with so called defensive missiles has been countered by Russia posting defensive missiles close to the borders of NATO missile host Countries. CHECK!

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
It looks like The U S/NATO encirclement of Russia with so called defensive missiles has been countered by Russia posting defensive missiles close to the borders of NATO missile host Countries. CHECK!
Have you seen the size of Russia and the size of NATO countries? Russia is more then 10 times bigger then all these NATO countries combined. That's like saying that a 20 foot man is concerned by some midgets "surrounding" it. It has been Russia that has been surrounding NATO countries for years. They even have Kalinigrad where they could put missiles in to easily hit the heart of NATO countries like Germany and Poland.
well

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 17, 2013
U.S. to deploy shield despite Iran deal

The Unites States will not give up the plans to deploy a system of anti-ballistic missile defense in Europe despite a deal on Iranís nuclear program

This is what U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has informed Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Itar-Tass is reporting, adding that Iran's nuclear program was "previously named as the main source of threat to all NATO countries."

The agreement, reached in Geneva, "did not rule out implementation of the ABM plans by the U.S. and its European allies," a Pentagon statement said.

It added that Hagel, who spoke with Shoigu via video link, stated that the U.S. and NATOís efforts in the area "do not pose any threat whatsoever to Russia."

He also "pointed out the importance of continued consultations between the sides on the future plans in the field of ABM in Europe," the news agency reported.

A Pentagon spokesman said the two ministers also discussed the problems of cybercrime, Syria, and struggle with improvised explosive devices.

The United States has voiced concern after reports Russia had moved short-range missiles to its region bordering Poland and Lithuania.

The State Department said Washington had urged Moscow "not to destabilize the region," AFP reported.

Spokeswoman Marie Harf said Washington had passed on to Moscow regional concerns about the reported deployment of the Iskander missiles in the Kaliningrad area.

Moscow has long threatened to deploy the missiles in Kaliningrad in response to a planned U.S. missile-defense system, the French news agency said.
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the size of Russia and the size of NATO countries? Russia is more then 10 times bigger then all these NATO countries combined. That's like saying that a 20 foot man is concerned by some midgets "surrounding" it. It has been Russia that has been surrounding NATO countries for years. They even have Kalinigrad where they could put missiles in to easily hit the heart of NATO countries like Germany and Poland.
Have you ever heard of World War II, when those little European Countries attacked Russia killing over 20 million of them and that wasn't the only time those little European Countries invaded Russia. With that History I don't blame Russia for wanting to put a buffer between them. That is only a few reasons and historically there are many more. You really should have paid attention in History class. That picture must be resent and not touched up.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of World War II, when those little European Countries attacked Russia killing over 20 million of them and that wasn't the only time those little European Countries invaded Russia. With that History I don't blame Russia for wanting to put a buffer between them. That is only a few reasons and historically there are many more. You really should have paid attention in History class. That picture must be resent and not touched up.
Have you heard that one of those countries Germany that attacked Russia.......was good friends with Russia for the first 2 years of WWII? Russia loved Germany so much....it had a friendship treaty (Molotov Ribbentrop pact) with Russia where Russia would give Germany 2 years worth of war supplies and goodies...when Germany only had 35 days worth of war material. Germany later used those war supplies to attack Russia.

So although I feel sympathy for the Russian people for what Germany did to them......you can't feel too sorry for Russia as in their Russian government of the time.

“I wants yer gold teefs”

Raritan, NJ

#6 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the size of Russia and the size of NATO countries?
Have you seen the size of mydick? Mydick is 10 times bigger than all otherdicks put together!
I AM A HUGEDICK!

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Polak aka sunshine the RuSSian Retard wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen the size of mydick? Mydick is 10 times bigger than all otherdicks put together!
I AM A HUGEDICK!
Well in real life you are RuSSian so that explains why you are such a HUGEDICK!

“I am a Polak!”

Since: Jul 10

Raritan, NJ

#8 Dec 17, 2013
I'm the biggestDICK on Topix.
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#9 Dec 17, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard that one of those countries Germany that attacked Russia.......was good friends with Russia for the first 2 years of WWII? Russia loved Germany so much....it had a friendship treaty (Molotov Ribbentrop pact) with Russia where Russia would give Germany 2 years worth of war supplies and goodies...when Germany only had 35 days worth of war material. Germany later used those war supplies to attack Russia.
So although I feel sympathy for the Russian people for what Germany did to them......you can't feel too sorry for Russia as in their Russian government of the time.
What is this Some kind of Revisionist made up History? Yes there was the Molotov/Ribbentrop pact, but it didn't go down the way you say. Better check your facts. It was a non-aggression pact and divided Eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres of influence. It became redundant when Hitler attacked The Soviet Union. Where in the hell did you get such information. You need to find better sources!

“ I'm proud”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Dec 17, 2013
Abe UG aka sunshine RuSSkie Retard wrote:
I'm the biggestDICK on Topix.
I thought a proud Russian like me was?

;-)

Sunshine why is it that Russians like you and utherpendragon can dish it out to Poles, but Russians like you and uther can't take it yourselves?

“I am a Polak!”

Since: Jul 10

Raritan, NJ

#11 Dec 17, 2013
Haha someone just called you an idiot! LOL

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>What is this Some kind of Revisionist made up History? Yes there was the Molotov/Ribbentrop pact, but it didn't go down the way you say. Better check your facts. It was a non-aggression pact and divided Eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres of influence. It became redundant when Hitler attacked The Soviet Union. Where in the hell did you get such information. You need to find better sources!
Check out the Internationally well respected movie the "Soviet Story"

The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was a selfish pact by Germany and Russia to divide up and loot the parts of Europe nearest them.
http://www.sovietstory.com/about-the-film/

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>What is this Some kind of Revisionist made up History? Yes there was the Molotov/Ribbentrop pact, but it didn't go down the way you say. Better check your facts. It was a non-aggression pact and divided Eastern Europe into German and Soviet spheres of influence. It became redundant when Hitler attacked The Soviet Union. Where in the hell did you get such information. You need to find better sources!
TODAY Russia says the MRP pact was meant as a "non-aggression" pact for Russia.

But it was a vicious AGGRESSSION pact for the victims of German/Russian collaboration.

WHY did Russia attack FINLAND? So it could loot it and seize its territory since Russia was always hungry for other peoples territory.
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#14 Dec 18, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the Internationally well respected movie the "Soviet Story"
The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was a selfish pact by Germany and Russia to divide up and loot the parts of Europe nearest them.
http://www.sovietstory.com/about-the-film/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K2hg2MO6Te0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Movies are not History, but revisionist in nature. Try cracking a book someday and put down that popcorn and JU JU's. Of course the division of Eastern Europe between them was selfish, after all that's what their mutual non-aggression treaty was about and to buy The Soviet Union Time.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#15 Dec 18, 2013
How shocking,Russia stationing missiles in its own Country,naughty Mr Putin.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17 Dec 18, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Russia is bigger therefore is easier to hit, it's easier to shoot an arrow into a large target than shooting a tiny midget target.

Canada and the USA (leading NATO members), the world's 2nd and 3rd largest countries respectively, are in no way midgets. Together combined they are larger than Russia.

Sometimes the level of hypocrisy of Westerners amazes me, what's next the ice will melt and extinguish the fire so it's ok lol. But anyway the USA and Russia should carry on cooperating and defending their mutual interests, hence Russia should put up a missile shield in Kamchatka and Vladivostok to defend Japan, and the USA from the roque nuclear North Korea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kenney says Canadian troops won't be training N... 2 hr George 184
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 2 hr tC Clo 5,839
Why people hate Russians? (Jan '11) 5 hr Notnnx 373
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 7 hr George 1,364
News Europe's new iron curtains: Motivated by fear o... 11 hr FASCIST Ukraine 3
News Ukraine Says Russia 'Robbed' UNESCO-Affiliated ... 12 hr FASCIST Ukraine 11
News 70 years after WWII: 72 babies born at repatria... 13 hr Ainu 1
More from around the web