I love Russia because..

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2010
I love Russia because they have amazing history and literature,russians are warm and friendly people. I have a lots of russians friends in here so I love russians too. I will visit to Russia at my first chance :)
gelios

Russia

#2 Jun 14, 2010
filomela wrote:
I love Russia because they have amazing history and literature,russians are warm and friendly people. I have a lots of russians friends in here so I love russians too. I will visit to Russia at my first chance :)
thank you for your good words

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#3 Jun 14, 2010
filomela wrote:
Depending on where in Russia you go you might be in for a surprise as to how you will be treated by Russians in their homeland.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2010
SWG UG wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on where in Russia you go you might be in for a surprise as to how you will be treated by Russians in their homeland.
I have friends in Kazan,Moscow and Petersburg..probably I will go there

“Ethically confused ”

Culturally aware

#5 Jun 14, 2010
Saint Petersburg, Russia is really great and the people are really nice.
Unlol

Russia

#6 Jun 14, 2010
I love Russia becouse we in moskow hate this Petersburg bastrds.Zenit soset!!!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#7 Jun 14, 2010
I bet you really love them because of the women their jewish pimps supply to your Harem.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
I bet you really love them because of the women their jewish pimps supply to your Harem.
we dont have any harem, we are not ottoman empire..I hope you will learn one day..and I love their women and men

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2010
"I love Russia because they have amazing history"

amazingly evil. or you might not be aware of what "history" is.

"russians are warm and friendly people."

except for the huge number of "Russian supremecists" killing non-Russians, advocating Russian territorial imperialism, etc.
gelios

Russia

#10 Jun 14, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
except for the huge number of "Russian supremecists" killing non-Russians, advocating Russian territorial imperialism, etc.
your location is hidden - name your location and I'll tell you so many examples of evil things in history of your place that you'll choke on it - but what for to do it?- the thread is not about what is bad in Russia, but about what is good.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2010
sure, every place has bad history. Russia has exceptionally bad.
Only good I can think of is that things don't stay the same forever. Current Russian leadership will eventually go away and Russia will become more democratic/free/etc.

“Ethically confused ”

Culturally aware

#12 Jun 14, 2010
filomela wrote:
<quoted text>
we dont have any harem, we are not ottoman empire..I hope you will learn one day..and I love their women and men
Donít worry about to him to much,, He was dropped on his head as a infant you see and hasnít been the same since,,, Many Turks visit Ukraine and Russia with no problems.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#13 Jun 14, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
bLA bLA bLA! Go to the america forum and spew your biased, hatep-filled Russophobic hate. None of us are on the AMerica forum spewing hate and garbage.

Somewhere in Colorado

#14 Jun 14, 2010
I love Russia because of their history, their fortitude, the fact that they are great people and very nice inspite of a lot of biased-hate-filled Russophobes coming on this forum and thread and spewing garbage. They have suffered much from the MOngol invasion to the viking invasion to the Nazi Germans etc. and they are still very humane and loving people.

and I nove Russia and Russians for the high quaility of their arts from great composers to great authors to the great dancers, the very greatest in the ballet as well in folk dance, thanks to Igor Moiseev who taught the world to dance and they entire world copies his way with dance. To the soulful and gorgeous Russian music and folk music, to the beautiful country, the wide expanses and the wonderful olympic coaches and athletes which the entire world has stolen in order to feel better about themselves.

The world would be a sad place without Russia, Russian arts, Russian, music, dance and beautiful wonderful people. So very good looking.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2010
"Stefanya wrote:
I don't give a good God damn... I am not Jesus Christ."

Location hidden

#16 Jun 14, 2010
I like how Russians adopted Patronymic names after the Mongol invasion. I wonder why that was?

Somewhere in Colorado

#17 Jun 14, 2010
Everyone should know that kenny bunk pushes garbage and one way he does that is by taking a line out of context, without the post it was a part of answer of and then spreading it around like the idiotic Dumbkopt he is.
Kenhunt wrote:
"Stefanya wrote:
I don't give a good God damn... I am not Jesus Christ."

“MALE PRIDE!”

Since: Nov 09

York, UK

#18 Jun 14, 2010
I have a great interest and respect of Russia, Medieval, new History, Alexander NEvsky, Dimitry Donsky, etc. We can not delete the history as we like, nor the Bagrationi who served the Emperor.
I think they have many good people as well, but the target of my critisism always will be their criminal government and all of their puppets. Well for those brainwashed Putins propagandists, when yourcountry will collapse into 5-10 parts then you will understand your errors.

Somewhere in Colorado

#19 Jun 14, 2010
Yo Wassap wrote:
sure, every place has bad history. Russia has exceptionally bad.
Only good I can think of is that things don't stay the same forever. Current Russian leadership will eventually go away and Russia will become more democratic/free/etc.
Russia will never be stupid enough to listen to the biasd,hate-filled Russophboes likes you. Russia will never be stupid enoughj to get leaders who will interfere in Russia's business or hope to continue to break up Russia. Forget your idiotic speech. Russia knows what western meddling means as they lived through it in the 90's. Thank God for Putin, Medvedev and for all those who follow who are not stupid enough to fall for the stupid and idiotic rhetoric by idiots like you and those like you. Russia has every right to protect itself and it will be doing that and the USA and Nato had best be happy with their own territory and to stop sticking theirt nasty noses where they don;t belong.

The world doesn't need anymore USA and Nato meddling like they did in SErbia where they stole SErbian land and gave it to a bunch of illegal alien albanians who shoved their crappy behinds into kosovo. Kosovo belongs to Serbia and it would be there without the meddling of the North Atlantic terrorist Oragnaization and the lone superpower.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 15, 2010
Go Stalin right?
I was wondering if you were simply a Paranoid Schizophrenic or also a supporter of dictatorial regimes. guess you are the latter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kuril Islands belong to Japan. (Dec '12) 10 min PUTIN is GAY 27
Hungry Russians CURSE PUTIN! 13 min XMAS in NAZI RUSSIA 10
Russia to seek 10 years in prison for oppositio... 16 min NAZI RUSSIA 4
Russia's "Military Tradition" of GAY RAPE! 19 min SICK NAZI RUSSIA 10
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 22 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2,982
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 33 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 11,477
US the most hated country on earth (May '11) 44 min Dimitri100 19,396
Russia threatens response to sanctions 4 hr tarmo 102
More from around the web