Putin pushes Russia's image, not just...

Putin pushes Russia's image, not justice: Editorial

There are 3 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Dec 26, 2013, titled Putin pushes Russia's image, not justice: Editorial. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

In keeping with the season, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, former KGB tough guy, judo expert, living relic of the Soviet era and ruthless ruler of all the Russians since 1999, has decided to show a skeptical world his softer side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Good for him. A world leader from any country should voice their opinion. I worry when leaders from different countries stop giving their view or don't have a different view.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Dec 27, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Good for him. A world leader from any country should voice their opinion. I worry when leaders from different countries stop giving their view or don't have a different view.
Agreed.

And who cares if his motives were image based, those prisoners were still released.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Editorial:
Russia needs more than good will from the West; it needs serious investment. Despite Putin’s bluster, his country is falling behind the rest of the developed world. Its population is declining and aging, and the oil wealth used to compel allegiance among former satellite nations has become less significant with the discovery of new oil finds around the globe and the lag in Russian extraction technology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 5 min Tn clm 4,577
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 56 min Tn clm 6,267
News Russia's luxury gifts for Olympic medallists sp... 6 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News UN Envoy: Restarting Syrian Peace Talks Hinges ... 9 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Bold moves, tepid gains: Have central banks met... 10 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia's literary icons, explored on a budget 10 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Whoopsie: Russian hackers post same document tw... Thu FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 1
More from around the web