Russia unveils World Cup host cities

Sep 29, 2012 Full story: Ghanamma.com 165

Russia and FIFA on Saturday unveiled the 11 cities from the Baltic to the Urals that will host the 2018 World Cup in the most ambitious project the country has organised since the fall of the USSR.

Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#145 Oct 2, 2012
Annie wrote:
People need legal protection from abusive nutters. There were kids on that bus. The woman clearly needs to be sectioned, she looked deranged.
I hate Communists but I support their right to not be jailed for being Communists.

Well......... Unless Communists become a real problem like they did in Russia in 1905 & 1917.

I think it was well justified in that case to jail Communists in Russia between 1905- 1917.

___
_
_

I see no reason to jail Communists today in the U.S.A who are so few in numbers & don't really do much problems.

Even if I don't agree with them I don't think the situation is dire & in need of some huge totalitarian jailing of communists in the U.S.A YET AT LEAST.

___
__
_

Racism in the U.K is minor.

Why does Britain feel the need to jail politically incorrect thought crimes against prejudices in the U.K today?

I mean racism is hardly an issue in Britain.

I am sure many times more Blacks are murdering each other or looting in gangs or in the Tottenham riots in the U.K than racists cause problems in the U.K

__
_
_

Why does Britain feel the need to jail politically incorrect thought crimes?

Britain barely has a racist issue if any Britain seems to have more of an issue with Anti Racists & even more so with Minority gangsters & rioters.

___
_

British people make no sense to me British people seem extremely illogical to me.

I don't really understand the head set of your Island to me it seems to be a primitive head set of looting & riots are good but racism is wrong.

I think British people need to seriously get a clue.
Fire Alarm

San Francisco, CA

#146 Oct 2, 2012
this is why everyone agrees on hal's stupidity
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#147 Oct 2, 2012
Annie wrote:
People need legal protection from abusive nutters. There were kids on that bus. The woman clearly needs to be sectioned, she looked deranged.
Have you been fingering your possy too much.
sunshine

United States

#148 Oct 3, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're from Canada.
???
We have military bases in Canada?

We lived near the Canadian border.
sunshine

United States

#150 Oct 3, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Brewster Ice Hockey Arena was created in 1997 so I guess you are saying you are between 28 - 34 years old then huh?
Dumbass, I don't live in Pawling
sunshine

United States

#151 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Irish tow truck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1TUZU3jvo3gXX
LOL!

Brewster, NY

#152 Oct 3, 2012
Fire Alarm wrote:
this is why everyone agrees on hal's stupidity
The only stupidity I see is this stupid Western European society that is apathetic or even glorifies gangsters, theft, adultry, riots but hates racism.
sunshine

United States

#153 Oct 3, 2012
Pesky army wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21274...
Con air is the name & dumb Polaks are their passengers, see above.
Con Air, now flying weekly to Warsaw:£50m bill for the British taxpayer to send Polish criminals home to face justice (and many are back here in THREE days)
The cost to taxpayers of transporting Polish criminal suspects from Britain to face court in their home country has doubled in the past two years, it has emerged.
The secret extradition flights, dubbed Con Air, now take place on a weekly basis to remove hundreds of suspects who have fled to the UK across open borders.
While Poland pays for the flights, the ‘hidden’ administration expenses for security and holding the fugitives for weeks as they are processed through UK courts is estimated to have cost the British taxpayer £50million last year, up from £25million two years previously....
Since Poland joined the EU in 2004, hundreds facing court hearings have fled to seek refuge among Poles living in Britain. At first, they were sent home on commercial flights, but the huge cost led to Polish authorities using a military plane instead.
Last year, a total of 986 suspects were flown to Poland on 65 flights. This was up slightly on the figures for 2010 and a huge leap from the figures for previous years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Arrest_...
The European Arrest Warrant (EAW) is an arrest warrant valid throughout all member states of the European Union (EU). Once issued, it requires another member state to arrest and transfer a criminal suspect or sentenced person to the issuing state so that the person can be put on trial or complete a detention period.
Even for stealing a chicken! lol
Steal a chicken in Poland, sneak into the UK and when you want to go home for a visit, let the police find you and you get a free trip home! You can go back to the UK again in just 3 days.

Brewster, NY

#154 Oct 3, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Con Air, now flying weekly to Warsaw:£50m bill for the British taxpayer to send Polish criminals home to face justice (and many are back here in THREE days)
The cost to taxpayers of transporting Polish criminal suspects from Britain to face court in their home country has doubled in the past two years, it has emerged.
The secret extradition flights, dubbed Con Air, now take place on a weekly basis to remove hundreds of suspects who have fled to the UK across open borders.
While Poland pays for the flights, the ‘hidden’ administration expenses for security and holding the fugitives for weeks as they are processed through UK courts is estimated to have cost the British taxpayer £50million last year, up from £25million two years previously....
Since Poland joined the EU in 2004, hundreds facing court hearings have fled to seek refuge among Poles living in Britain. At first, they were sent home on commercial flights, but the huge cost led to Polish authorities using a military plane instead.
Last year, a total of 986 suspects were flown to Poland on 65 flights. This was up slightly on the figures for 2010 and a huge leap from the figures for previous years.
The European Arrest Warrant (EAW) is an arrest warrant valid throughout all member states of the European Union (EU). Once issued, it requires another member state to arrest and transfer a criminal suspect or sentenced person to the issuing state so that the person can be put on trial or complete a detention period.
Steal a chicken in Poland, sneak into the UK and when you want to go home for a visit, let the police find you and you get a free trip home! You can go back to the UK again in just 3 days.
Polish crime rates in the U.K are actually average for the U.K

Polish people make about 2-3% of people in London & about 2-3% of crime in London.

Compare to Black people in London who make up 63% of muggings, 79% of gun crime in London yet just 10-15% of the population of London.

___
__
_

British people are just extremely stupid & love Blacks but hate other Europeans.

Well, I think this kind of trait is just genetic British people are just stupid by genetics.

I mean look at you who is of British American orgins & who supports Mexican take over of the U.S but wants to deport or kill Polish people from America.

___

People from the British Islands make no sense some of the most stupid Humans I have ever seen comparable to Mexicans & Blacks in intellectual capacity from what I have seen.

Not to mention British Islanders are similar in riot mentality to Africans too.
sunshine

United States

#155 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
When I hear the name
Pedophile placed in neighborhood with children
Camel, NY
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story...

Your location used to be Camel until they relocated you to Pawling.
sunshine

United States

#156 Oct 3, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd you are older that I imagined. They built indoor rinks in the 1940's, when you were a teenager.
Actually it was in 1879. New York.

Brewster, NY

#157 Oct 3, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime is worse in Britain than Poland anyways it seems.

Polish people in the U.K are often shocked by how savage & primitive Britain is.

___

I think all of the riot videos in the U.K I have seen are shocking.

It is amazing how a well off Nation like the U.K can riot like they were a third world Nation in Africa.

__

Something is wrong with British Islanders they seem very much like Africans very stupid & primitive people.

Brewster, NY

#158 Oct 3, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile placed in neighborhood with children
Camel, NY
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story...
Your location used to be Camel until they relocated you to Pawling.
I went to Brewster schools & live in the Brewster school district.

You can go search pedophiles from Brewster they are a bunch of Guatemalans & Mexican pedophiles here. LOLOL

I hate Carmel my town hates Carmel we used to fist fight with those slimeballs just because they exist & act like scumbags.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#159 Oct 3, 2012
She was apparently imprisoned for her own safety, because after the clip went viral so many people were angry at what she said and wanted to kill her. It was a public order offence. Someone on the bus also accused her of physical assault. My first impression on watching the clip is that she is mentally unstable.

My main objection to what she did is that she was profusely swearing on a bus where children were present and she was yelling and swearing right into the ear of the four year old child on her lap.

I see you don't mention her bad language. It all falls under public order offences. You can't just have people starting brawls in the street and have police stand by and do nothing. That's anarchy.

Looking at the history of the trial it seems she had been undergoing psychiatric treatment and is pleading that the outburst was the result of the effect of too much medication.

Offences under the religious and race hate laws here have rarely been successfully prosecuted. They are very difficult to implement and conflict with freedom of speech. It's only actioned if someone complains.

People have also been arrested for joking that they have a bomb in their bag. A man was arrested here recently for walking around naked but he would also be arrested in other countries. In the US and other countries people are even arrested for putting drawings of bombs with the word "boom" on suitcases.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#160 Oct 3, 2012
sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> ???
We have military bases in Canada?
We lived near the Canadian border.
You lived on a military base?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#161 Oct 3, 2012
Bomb on their bag? How about STD's on your possy Anca.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#162 Oct 3, 2012
Too kind of you to offer to share your embarassing condition with me Cap'n Chimp. Thanks but no thanks.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#163 Oct 3, 2012
Anca are you mistaken me with your pal puke-booby. It has a possy. You have seen my pecker so you know I am not a trannie or a snip dyck.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#164 Oct 3, 2012
You're the one offering to share your stds cap'n chimp

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#165 Oct 3, 2012
This should be a great 2018 World Cup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. arms won't help Ukraine 1 hr Robespierre 60
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr Zeppelin 2,761
France suspends delivery of warship to Russia 2 hr joseph 11
No 2018 World Cup for Fascist Russia! 2 hr Pro-Ukraine 181
Bulgaria Denounces Russia-Abkhazia Agreement 4 hr Putina 2
Oil prices plunge after Opec meeting 4 hr Putina 3
Russian doctor rebellion causes headache for Putin 4 hr Putina 2

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE