Russia's Putin signs anti-gay measures into law

Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Russian President Vladimir Putin speaks to Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA, Yukiya Amano during their meeting in the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia, Wednesday, June 26, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Great news for the Russian people!
mundos

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Right here is good a reason why the Russians admire Putin.
binaries

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Jonah wrote:
Why can't America do this? Why doesn't America care about protecting it's children from homosexuals?
Excellent idea!
dear russia

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Would you be interested in a foreign exchange program ? The US would send their prez to Moscow and you could send Pres. Putin to DC. We would send him back at the end of 2016. Maybe the exchange could show the US what a leader with a spine can do.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

dear russia wrote:
Would you be interested in a foreign exchange program ? The US would send their prez to Moscow and you could send Pres. Putin to DC. We would send him back at the end of 2016. Maybe the exchange could show the US what a leader with a spine can do.
Actually, it would be a heck of a lot easier to round up all the folk who 'think' like you do and just bus you over to the paradise which is Russia under Putin. It isn't like you'd be missed here.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it would be a heck of a lot easier to round up all the folk who 'think' like you do and just bus you over to the paradise which is Russia under Putin. It isn't like you'd be missed here.
nah, i'm thinking more in homeland defense, military leadership and government intrusion into citizens lives. It seems we have greatly surpassed Russia in, lacking military leadership (see benghazi), home defense from terrorism (DHS is more concerned with seeing US citizens as terrorists instead of muzzies), government monitoring of its citizens (you have to admit even the 60's KGB didn't go to the extremes that DHS, CIA, FBI, DEA, and probably unknown other entities now spy on US citizens every word, move and thought). All that without even considering the US govt gay explosion into government, military and the 3% or so gays pushed relentlessly in citizens faces with special status and laws in marriage, civil rights, now transgender bathroom access. NONE of this exists in Russia.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

lolol wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Sweetie, if you were capable of thinking, you wouldn't have posted the tripe you have. The bus will be by tomorrow to pick you up for your trip to Putin's paradise.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Conway wrote:
You've created all those threads to jerk off in sweetie. Why don't you go play in one of your rooms with your little imaginary friends and fellow little jerk-offs and stop annoying the adults on the rest of the forum
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Prez. Putin, bams wants his RESET button back, please send him a BITE ME button in return.
BDV

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

This is in teh "nukular enerji forum" bekoz?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You've created all those threads to jerk off in sweetie. Why don't you go play in one of your rooms with your little imaginary friends and fellow little jerk-offs and stop annoying the adults on the rest of the forum
Shaddup, gaywad!

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Shaddup, gaywad!
No and there is absolutely nothing you can do to make me, sugar.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>No and there is absolutely nothing you can do to make me, sugar.
I know, but it felt good anyway.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know, but it felt good anyway.
Simple pleasures for for a painfully simple mind. Nothing like the female version of impotence.
BDV

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

so how do we/i get this thread (re)moved from the nuclear energy forum?

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

BDV wrote:
so how do we/i get this thread (re)moved from the nuclear energy forum?
Use the "report a bug" option on the "send us feedback" link. It may take several requests to get them to kill the thread, but if you keep after them, they'll eventually come around.

The cross-posting was generated automatically by the site, because of the photo caption that is appearing as the article's summary. Putin talking to the head of the IAEA, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual article. Make sure you point that out on your request.
BDV

Clinchfield, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Many thanks!

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

BDV wrote:
Many thanks!
You're welcome.
mike

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Antigay measure in Russia is greatest law ever.
We should do same.
Can't anyone see it is not normal for a man to be attracted to another man's stinkin ass !
It is not normal !! It is sicker than sick !
eureka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Jonah wrote:
Why can't America do this? Why doesn't America care about protecting it's children from homosexuals?
Hollywood brainwashing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••