Chinese, Russian FMs discuss bilateral ties

Feb 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: People's Daily Online

Visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi met his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov here on Friday, and the two sides reached broad consensus on boosting their strategic partnership.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 28, 2013

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Russia must not be part of Third World!

Russia must be part of West and to join EU-NATO!

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

european2012 wrote:
Russia must not be part of Third World!

Russia must be part of West and to join EU-NATO!
Western Europe has been in a steady decline for decades. The economies of east Asia grow ever stronger. You are confused about who constitutes the third world.

Compare Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore to...(-:
bon jour

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 25, 2013
 
to......Detroit?

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 25, 2013
 
bon jour wrote:
to......Detroit?
Detroit is definately a third world city. Walk down the streets and try to spot a western face.
Samhain

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2013
 
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Western Europe has been in a steady decline for decades. The economies of east Asia grow ever stronger. You are confused about who constitutes the third world.
Compare Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore to...(-:
Compare HK, Tokyo, and Singapore on what grounds. That they are crime-infested shit holes?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2013
 
Russiia and China wil make an alliance against NATO.
USA and Israel go to hell

Budva, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 26, 2013
 
Alexey25 wrote:
Russiia and China wil make an alliance against NATO.
NATO is terorist and need to be destroy.
Russia and China vs NATO Terorists.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samhain wrote:
<quoted text> Compare HK, Tokyo, and Singapore on what grounds. That they are crime-infested shit holes?
Compare them to pretty much any western European city by looking at the skyline. So modern while the EU is so quaint. Like it was caught in a time warp during the late 19th century.

As for being crime infested though look to the USA. Walk through the streets of pretty much any city in Ohio and all the faces you will see are clearly 4rth worlders. A nation of barbaric primitives.

When you compare the size of our prison population to most any other nation...(-:

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sad these jingoistic yahoos fail to understand nuance. I was obviously comparing east Asia to western Europe. Those boneheads though lacking the basic reading comprehension skills of a nine year old...
Samhain

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 27, 2013
 
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Compare them to pretty much any western European city by looking at the skyline. So modern while the EU is so quaint. Like it was caught in a time warp during the late 19th century.
As for being crime infested though look to the USA. Walk through the streets of pretty much any city in Ohio and all the faces you will see are clearly 4rth worlders. A nation of barbaric primitives.
When you compare the size of our prison population to most any other nation...(-:
Modern as in the pollution from the burning of fossil fuels and overuse of artificial light? You sound arrogant as hell. No wonder East Asian women are leaving East Asian men.
peter chan

Toongabbie, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 28, 2013
 
when strong enough china will claim back the land lost for russia

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine political gridlock on view as governmen... 29 min PROUD TO BE SERB 3
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 33 min PROUD TO BE SERB 1,366
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 36 min George 366
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 54 min George 3,756
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr Foo 626
Ukraine's prime minister resigns as coalition f... 1 hr Zeppelin 1
Alaska to secede from U.S. and become part of R... 2 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 6
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 3 hr OnlyPatchWork 6,389
•••
•••