Chavez Just Died..
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Just in, The fat head from Venezuela croaked a couple of hours ago.

Now comes the fun part.Although he just won the election, he has not taken the oath of office. So, a special must be conducted. Interesting.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Great, now the next nit-wit will move into power there. May even be worse than what was there to begin with.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 5, 2013
SWG wrote:
Great, now the next nit-wit will move into power there. May even be worse than what was there to begin with.
Just because he refused to be your lapdog it doesn`t mean he is a nitwit. He did a lot for the people of his country, especially for poor people.

Have some respect filthy Yank!
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#4 Mar 5, 2013
SWG wrote:
Chavez's self-appointed heir is just as anti-American as he was. But his opposition is liberal and pro-American and at least would be good for us. But Chavez's hand -pick guy will probaly be elected. Chavez has concentrated his power pretty good.
I have some connections in Columbia, and they called me a couple of hours ago. Seems the Columbians are rejoicing and out on the streets having fun at the news of his death..
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Mar 5, 2013
The only good Communist is dead Communist.
Great.

Ha ha ha!!!

Go to Communist Hell with Stalin, Mao Ze Dung, Pol Pot, Lenin, Kim Jong Il,.....lol

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he refused to be your lapdog it doesn`t mean he is a nitwit. He did a lot for the people of his country, especially for poor people.

Have some respect filthy Yank!
?????

Sticky was suggesting that whoever comes next will almost certainly be worse than Hugo Chavez. Sounds to me more like he is praising his brand of leadership.

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Chavez's self-appointed heir is just as anti-American as he was. But his opposition is liberal and pro-American and at least would be good for us. But Chavez's hand -pick guy will probaly be elected. Chavez has concentrated his power pretty good.
I have some connections in Columbia, and they called me a couple of hours ago. Seems the Columbians are rejoicing and out on the streets having fun at the news of his death..
You have connections in Colombia? Then why are you ignorant of how to spell it? Are they FARC or drug cartel connections?

Location hidden

#8 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
All the Middle East rejoiced when WTC towers were destroyed.

I hope there will be more terroristic attacks on USA and finally USA will be destroyed.

Good American is a dead American.

SWG

Houston, Texas

#9 Mar 5, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Sticky was suggesting that whoever comes next will almost certainly be worse than Hugo Chavez. Sounds to me more like he is praising his brand of leadership.
As usual you make the s**t up as you go. I said no such thing. I said "MAY" be worse not will be. You need a reading comprehension course too Uther your friend Alex obviously does.

SWG

Houston, Texas

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Middle East rejoiced when WTC towers were destroyed.
I hope there will be more terroristic attacks on USA and finally USA will be destroyed.
Good American is a dead American.
Cut from the same cloth as Dimwit. Go back to your playpen boy. Kids like you are always real tough behind a computer. You wouldn't dare to say those same things to a man's face.

SWG

Houston, Texas

#11 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
To be honest I don't care if the guy is pro or anti American. American interests and companies have left the flea trap. I only hope that the next guy does right by the people who have to live there.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 5, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut from the same cloth as Dimwit. Go back to your playpen boy. Kids like you are always real tough behind a computer. You wouldn't dare to say those same things to a man's face.
I would like to see how would you throw shit at Chavez on streets of Karakas.
Or how would you say that he is a nitwit at his face.
I think Chavez as a paratrooper would srew you up without any problems.

Yea, it`s very easy to call names people from out of the screen, especially when these people are dead.

You are really disgusting sticky.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 5, 2013
What people of Venezualla really need is less shit from USA.

Actually the shit of USA stinks all over the world.

Why doesn`t your nation take a shower?
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see how would you throw shit at Chavez on streets of Karakas.
Or how would you say that he is a nitwit at his face.
I think Chavez as a paratrooper would srew you up without any problems.
Yea, it`s very easy to call names people from out of the screen, especially when these people are dead.
You are really disgusting sticky.
USSR was created by Wall Street Jews..

Lol....Jew CAPITALISTS created USSR!!!

Ha ha ha !!!!
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#16 Mar 5, 2013
I suggest that Hugo Chavez's remains be sent to the Lenin Masoleum so the two commies can rest in eternity together, arm in arm. Lenin is a little lonely after almost 90 years in there and Stalin has been kicked out since 1961 evicted from the Masoleum and buried in a flower bed near the Kremlin Wall, where dogs and cats routinely piss on Stalin's buried carcass who is said to have murdered 30 -40 million of his fellow soviets,for the fun of it, that all the soviet union new aboutfor 30 yrears but said nothing,( Oh those russians!) until Ukrainian Nikita Sergeivich Khrushchev spilled the beans, to his wife and then got drunk and told the world all about it in 1955 at the Party Congress. So Stalin is not coming back into the Masoleum. Chavez is finally gone too and there is less communist garbage in the world.Good riddance to bad garbage.
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Ha ha ha!!!

Jews killed tens of millions of Russian Mongols.

Jew Oleg Deripaska is richest Man in Russia.

Russian Mafia is Jewish

Jewish Dictator Lenin hated Russians.

Jews control Russian Prostitution.

Russians are INFERIOR then JEWISH Satanic Masters

Pompano Beach, FL

#18 Mar 5, 2013
East Asian Cars wrote:
<quoted text>USSR was created by Wall Street Jews..

Lol....Jew CAPITALISTS created USSR!!!

Ha ha ha !!!!
Capitalist Jews made their money by...?

How would communism even be in their interests? What is in it for them? As they have a natural talent for wheeling and dealing in a market economy...
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#19 Mar 5, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalist Jews made their money by...?
How would communism even be in their interests? What is in it for them? As they have a natural talent for wheeling and dealing in a market economy...
Because Jews want to create One World Governmant and rule the world....they created Communism to make people slaves.

And look Communist Manifesto of Jew Karl Marx....he said every nation must have Central Bank to lend money on interest.

USA Central Bank is FEDERAL RESERVE created by Jews Jacob Schiff, Otto Khan and Max Warburg...just google this name and see for your self on internat.......JACOB SCHIFF BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Its not a coinsidence that almost all of South American leaders got cancer with short breaks.

It could be the work of CIA or Mossad.If there is chaos in a country, you can be sure that CIA has a share in it.

American imperialism is the cancer of humanity.The biggest obstacle in front of world peace and prosperity of the world's nations.
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

#21 Mar 5, 2013
pentagram1983 wrote:
Its not a coinsidence that almost all of South American leaders got cancer with short breaks.
It could be the work of CIA or Mossad.If there is chaos in a country, you can be sure that CIA has a share in it.
American imperialism is the cancer of humanity.The biggest obstacle in front of world peace and prosperity of the world's nations.
Jewish LIBERALISM from USA is cancer of Humanity...that is true..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 3 min Oliver Cromwell 6,808
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 20 min DYING NAZI RUSSIA 2,293
News Putin Is Winning: EU Backs Away From Ukraine Tr... (Oct '14) 24 min FASCIST Ukraine 108
News Russia's Deadly Fantasy Politics 1 hr DYING NAZI RUSSIA 2
News Anti-war rally in Moscow 1 hr DUMP PUTIN 2
News The Kremlin's Cold War Dreams 1 hr DYING NAZI RUSSIA 2
News Russian Tycoon's Grandson Pays People to Drink ... 1 hr CORRUPT NAZI RUSSIA 3
More from around the web