National Geographic to air documentary about Smolensk crash among protests

Jan 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Warsaw Voice

One of the episodes of the "Mayday" documentary series, to be shown on National Geographic Channel Jan 27, devoted to the fatal crash of the Polish of the governmental TU-154 plane has already raised controversy in Poland.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grace

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I just saw the documentary and I completely disagree with it. It does not tell the whole truth. I feel that the Polish pilots were not wholly responsible for the tragedy. The Russian air traffic controllers take part of the blame and the airport was not prepared for the difficult weather conditions. I feel that the Russians are ignoring the responsibility of their controllers and the conditions of the airport. I ask Nat Geo to review the episode and air a revised version.

“The cow herder of Montenegro”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Funny but over 2m people agreed with it.
Afterwards, they all said, Polak chimps were flying the plane.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Grace wrote:
I just saw the documentary and I completely disagree with it. It does not tell the whole truth. I feel that the Polish pilots were not wholly responsible for the tragedy. The Russian air traffic controllers take part of the blame and the airport was not prepared for the difficult weather conditions. I feel that the Russians are ignoring the responsibility of their controllers and the conditions of the airport. I ask Nat Geo to review the episode and air a revised version.

You talk such nonsense that your name should be " Disgrace "

Everyone knows the people flying plane disregarded controllers advice.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Some (polaks) blaming militant Birch trees!
I wander have they investigated them in detail?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

The pilot made mistake, not Birch trees, not Russians.

“Been to Polakia...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
The pilot made mistake, not Birch trees, not Russians.
Just ask Ape, Limpy, Martix, even Poopu (antiUkraine)-
It was militant russian Birch trees fault!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

That lot are too dumb to even clean my shoes,

anything technical would be way out of their capabilities.
Martix

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The film repeats Smolensk lies, distortions and is not worth seeing. It's not a documentary its a reconstructions made in a film studio with actors, only based on Interstate Aviation Committee (Anodina's) report. The authors of the fiction probably even haven't been to Smolensk, they even don't know how the place looks like. According to them the Smolensk air traffic control tower is an immaculately clean, well equiped room. In reality it is a shed, and there were strange people present in the tower and the work at the tower was totally chaotic. There are many distortions for example that the Tu-154M had 3 black boxes. In reality there were 5 black boxes but only 4 has been found!!! The pilots were not landing!!! etc.

READ:
National Geographic airs Smolensk crash documentary amid protests and controversy

http://smolenskcrash.eu/news-64-national-geog...

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/TKSRI...

Here you can watch an interview about the film with Anita Gargas, tha author of the documentary "Anathomy of the collpase" about Smolensk catastrophe.

http://vod.gazetapolska.pl/3205-jak-film-nati...

Here you can watch the documentary "Anathomy of the collapse" by Anita Gargas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Been to Polakia...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

on the recording of the 5'th black box we'll hear vodka spilling, I believe...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Martix wrote:
The film repeats Smolensk lies, distortions and is not worth seeing. It's not a documentary its a reconstructions made in a film studio with actors, only based on Interstate Aviation Committee (Anodina's) report. The authors of the fiction probably even haven't been to Smolensk, they even don't know how the place looks like. According to them the Smolensk air traffic control tower is an immaculately clean, well equiped room. In reality it is a shed, and there were strange people present in the tower and the work at the tower was totally chaotic. There are many distortions for example that the Tu-154M had 3 black boxes. In reality there were 5 black boxes but only 4 has been found!!! The pilots were not landing!!! etc.
READ:
National Geographic airs Smolensk crash documentary amid protests and controversy
http://smolenskcrash.eu/news-64-national-geog...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/TKSRI...
Here you can watch an interview about the film with Anita Gargas, tha author of the documentary "Anathomy of the collpase" about Smolensk catastrophe.
http://vod.gazetapolska.pl/3205-jak-film-nati...
Here you can watch the documentary "Anathomy of the collapse" by Anita Gargas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

An aviation expert talking on the BBC, layed the blame totally at the pilot's door for the crash...full stop...period...live with it.

“Been to Polakia...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
An aviation expert talking on the BBC, layed the blame totally at the pilot's door for the crash...full stop...period...live with it.
You wish!
Just wait for Ape, Limpy and other conspiracy'sts...
I'd say 40% of polakia believe in such
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

They where murdered its no secret. Putin style. Recall the relevancy of the visit.
Mental note if your Polish stay out of Russia.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

That means, propaganda in Poland is alive and well,

just as in the West.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
They where murdered its no secret. Putin style. Recall the relevancy of the visit.
Mental note if your Polish stay out of Russia.

JackassJay talking bollocks as always, dumb baboon. Hehehehe.
Martix

Warsaw, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Smolensk families intend to sue producers of the National Geographic film about Smolensk plane crash

"Unreliable, tendentious, one-dimensional and insulting," these are comments made by the families of the Smolensk plane crash victims with regard to the "Death of the President" film.

"This film is Goebbels-like propaganda and representatives of the Smolensk families need to consider taking legal steps," says to the "Gazeta Polska Codziennie" daily attorney Rafal Rogalski, a legal representative of a few families of the Smolensk plane crash victims.

The discussion concerning the film about the Smolensk plane crash began for the first time when its producer, the Canadian Cineflix company, revealed the title of the episode, which had been meant to be "Following Orders."

Polish Canadians protested against the film. The pressure was effective enough to change the title of the episode into "Death of the President." However, despite numerous critical remarks made by Polish Canadians a tendentious and one-dimensional film was produced. This fact is confirmed by Smolensk families.

SOURCE:
niezalezna.pl
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Martixko again perhaps you understand this language better: Ou, ou, ou, ah, ah, ah, AH AH.....

“Been to Polakia...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Martixko again perhaps you understand this language better: Ou, ou, ou, ah, ah, ah, AH AH.....
Very fine transcript!
Perhaps black box nr 5 is not missing after all?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
JackassJay talking bollocks as always, dumb baboon. Hehehehe.
Ok your view; Ukrainian president gets sick from bad fish not dioxin, Russians invading Georgia are peacekeepers sent by the UN, polish president wasn't assassinated but pilot error death, the west is the source of all the worlds trouble, Russia doesn't have any corruption and every one who doesn't agree with you is a Jew.
What color is the sky in your world?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I have never said, people who disagree with me are Jews.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
I have never said, people who disagree with me are Jews.
Ok i take that last one back perhaps truth beats lies is the culprit, i cant keep up with your guys rants and ravings of superiority and hate and blame... Maybe you should run for president. At least we would be able to put a face with the name. I need a new picture for my dart board. Heheheheheh...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••