Video shows terrorists threatening chemical weapons in Syria

Full story: Pravda

A new video posted on the Internet is yet another proof that the terrorists in Syria, backed by foreign powers, have chemical weapons.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing what lengths these terrorist "rebels" will go to.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

There's no story here. The BBC footage chats up rebels as they mix nitro into explosives with gas masks on. This is how you make a high explosive without burning your lungs out. No blister agents, blood agents... Nerve gas, none of it. When you think about it if people believe the rebels have chemical weapons then they defeated Assads elite forces and it wasn't reported, not a chance the rebels would be dancing around with artillery shells filled with weapons grade poisons not pop bottles and duct tape. Propaganda.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
There's no story here. The BBC footage chats up rebels as they mix nitro into explosives with gas masks on. This is how you make a high explosive without burning your lungs out. No blister agents, blood agents... Nerve gas, none of it. When you think about it if people believe the rebels have chemical weapons then they defeated Assads elite forces and it wasn't reported, not a chance the rebels would be dancing around with artillery shells filled with weapons grade poisons not pop bottles and duct tape. Propaganda.
You had better hope so! If these AlQaeda terrorists or Islamic extremists ever get their hands on those chemical or biological WMDs, the damage they would do would be beyond comprehension.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay doesn't care. He has an 'agenda'.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

hmmm wrote:
Ya I'm heading to Tim Hortons for an extra large triple triple, want a boston cream!!!
So let me guess you think the rebels have chemical weapons eh?
I respect your opinion but disagree.
Another agenda I have is to watch the super bowl tomorrow... Pst. dont tell no one ok its a state secret smart guy.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

hmmm wrote:
He will care if it hits Montreal.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
He will care if it hits Montreal.
Have you not seen the videos it's frigging pop bottles with a mixture of nitro, they are making primitive high explosives. That's why the gas mask, dam fumes would kill them. Don't buy into bullshit about weapons grade chemical weapons, its nonsense. As for Montreal, well Osama bin Ladden sent over 30 real terrorist here and we still remain the only country he could never successfully attack. Our spy service combined with Mounties rocks. Every last one of them was captured. We should feed them to the polar bears. Mind you they might mistake them for whale shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
"The Risks Are Enormous" 8 min Pigs three different ones 88
Pro-Russia Protesters Storm Government Building... 11 min Avenger 548
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 19 min rio 1,802
NATO commander warns of Russian threat to separ... 23 min rio 196
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr Phil 2,562
Harper calls Russia's Ukraine moves 'significan... 1 hr Avenger 67
White House Ukraine policy upside down 2 hr Ranjan Sinha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••