OSCE Press Conference Turns Fiesty As Russia Criticizes U.S. Election Observation

There are 4 comments on the Weekday Magazine story from Nov 8, 2012, titled OSCE Press Conference Turns Fiesty As Russia Criticizes U.S. Election Observation. In it, Weekday Magazine reports that:

Joao Soares , the head of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly's U.S. election observation mission, and Spencer Oliver, the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly's Secretary General, at a press conference in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekday Magazine.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Which states were they observing? I hope they had observers in Florida. I can not think of a better place to introduce then to US style elections. There is no one better at...(-:

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
Which states were they observing? I hope they had observers in Florida. I can not think of a better place to introduce then to US style elections. There is no one better at...(-:
I see Florida just got their results today. Congratulations!
I like that it takes so long. It's like the old days like back in the 1800's and you could probably spend weeks claiming the other guy won!

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I see Florida just got their results today. Congratulations!
I like that it takes so long. It's like the old days like back in the 1800's and you could probably spend weeks claiming the other guy won!
If Florida had the deciding votes in the election they would drag it out for weeks longer. From the Governor to the Supreme Court to... everyone would be involved.(-:

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
If Florida had the deciding votes in the election they would drag it out for weeks longer. From the Governor to the Supreme Court to... everyone would be involved.(-:
I'll find that site where you can make online petitions and I'll start one that says Florida should vote first! Once Florida's votes are all tallied, the rest of the country can vote. It could take months before we know who's the next president!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia Plans To Use Prison Labor For 2018 World... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 2
News Russian Troops In Transnistria Squeezed By Ukra... 4 hr John 1
News Perspective: Hitler, as seen by Russia 5 hr HNC 94
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 6 hr tC Clg 6,128
News 'Fascists' or heroes? How WWII history divides ... 6 hr FASCIST Ukraine 237
News Russian Soldiers Captured in Ukraine Feel 'Aban... 9 hr monarchy usa 14
News Putin is risking a clash with the IMF over Russ... 11 hr RUSSIA IS DYING 3
More from around the web