OSCE Press Conference Turns Fiesty As Russia Criticizes U.S. Election Observation

Nov 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Weekday Magazine

Joao Soares , the head of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly's U.S. election observation mission, and Spencer Oliver, the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly's Secretary General, at a press conference in Washington.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2012

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Which states were they observing? I hope they had observers in Florida. I can not think of a better place to introduce then to US style elections. There is no one better at...(-:

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

uther pendragon wrote:
Which states were they observing? I hope they had observers in Florida. I can not think of a better place to introduce then to US style elections. There is no one better at...(-:
I see Florida just got their results today. Congratulations!
I like that it takes so long. It's like the old days like back in the 1800's and you could probably spend weeks claiming the other guy won!

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I see Florida just got their results today. Congratulations!
I like that it takes so long. It's like the old days like back in the 1800's and you could probably spend weeks claiming the other guy won!
If Florida had the deciding votes in the election they would drag it out for weeks longer. From the Governor to the Supreme Court to... everyone would be involved.(-:

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
If Florida had the deciding votes in the election they would drag it out for weeks longer. From the Governor to the Supreme Court to... everyone would be involved.(-:
I'll find that site where you can make online petitions and I'll start one that says Florida should vote first! Once Florida's votes are all tallied, the rest of the country can vote. It could take months before we know who's the next president!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 8 min PROUD TO BE PUTINKO 616
Ordinary Russians Will Suffer in Putin's New Co... 8 min Putinko 12
Putin's growing web of evil 12 min Putinko 2
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 41 min tarmo 6,382
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 1 hr Avenger 365
Russian activists convicted of organizing riots 1 hr Avenger 6
4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain 2 hr If Only 1
•••
•••