NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemn...

NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine

There are 13285 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Mar 2, 2014, titled NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The North Atlantic Council, NATO's key governing organization, met Sunday to discuss the NATO-Ukraine Commission and released its official statement on Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7824 Aug 24, 2014
Clear Dharma wrote:
<quoted text>
This typical Russian is a very human person, and if they have 2 months vacation a year then good on them.
However, there are massive discrepencies between the rich bureaucrats that Putin has to pay well to get any support at home, and the millions of ordinary Russians trying to make a living within an economic sphere which has been starved of money by the corruption of government and the lavish, oil financed spending on the bureaucracy and the military machine.
Only massive oil wealth makes this economic model possible, but it is not sustainable.
Putin is very much the lynch pin in this system. Which is neither democratic, nor human. But it is ultranationalistic, highly dependant on propaganda and is very secretive about the money generated by oil and where that money goes to.
And this system is currently exerting an intolerable pressure on the people of Ukraine. It's not squaring up with a system designed for producing happy, evolving people. Only greedily happy neo-Oligarchs and Cronies of the President.
Has there ever been anything else in Russia, man. This is what they are used to for over thousand years. Yeltsin tried to get them to open up by giving some of them Nokia, IBM computer and Mccheese burger without any results. I think it will take several generations before they finally accept that it is not possible to return the old territories and military production.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#7825 Aug 24, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
No Skippy, I am American born and raised. As a matter of fact I'm 1/8 Blackfoot native American, the rest is German and French. Sorry to disappoint you. How did I "Basically" admit I'm anti-Polish? Because I don't care one way or the other? The Poles have done nothing either way that affects me good OR bad so I have no real care as to what they do.
And yes we have it folks, just as with ANYONE else who does not see things this idiot's way...LOL... I must be a JEW!!!....ROFLMAO!!! You are so predictable that it's almost sad. You really need to get out more...LOL
That doesn't surprise me, I had you first pegged for a German.

A lot of Southern Americans, of Western European origins seem to adore Jews.

If you said you were Czech, and supported Jews, over Polish, then I would think you were a Jew.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7826 Aug 24, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Of course Putinko controls most of that dive. Only an idiot such as yourself would never understand that power in Russia has always centralized into a small group. Kholkhozniks had the chance to change this after Tsar fell and Kerensky lost grip, but Kalmyk Lenin said NYETH. I think after Stalin kholkhoznik leadership tends to act as a group, but Putinko has shown time and time again that he does not tolerate different opinions in his small clique.
With Putin gone, Finland and the rest of the world may very well be completely destroyed because you don't know what's going to come after him :) I don't think there has ever been a European who understood what Russia is, many Russians admit it's very hard to understand. The Wisest thing one can do is just leave Russia alone, you can't possibly be any wiser than that - that's the upper limit of wisdom :)

You don't understand them - they don't understand you... sounds all too familiar :)
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7827 Aug 24, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
With Putin gone, Finland and the rest of the world may very well be completely destroyed because you don't know what's going to come after him :) I don't think there has ever been a European who understood what Russia is, many Russians admit it's very hard to understand. The Wisest thing one can do is just leave Russia alone, you can't possibly be any wiser than that - that's the upper limit of wisdom :)
You don't understand them - they don't understand you... sounds all too familiar :)
Russia will never have Mongolid Leninist type apocalyptic elite anymore. The boys at the top don't want war to expand. They want to use Hitler's methods of expansion rather than Joe's or Vlads.
Natasha working

Helsinki, Finland

#7828 Aug 24, 2014
Although Lenin back downed just at the last minute. Perhaps 1921 and 1932 type famines are not possible outside of Africa anymore, but stupid actions can hurt putinist elite.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#7829 Aug 24, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
George says he is Polish though, but, he seems to care more about Jews , than he does about Polish.
So, he sounds more like a Polish Jew.
So what if George is a Polish Jew? Is that a crime?

He seems like a level headed guy to me, so his ethnic or religious background should make no difference.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#7830 Aug 24, 2014
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if George is a Polish Jew? Is that a crime?
He seems like a level headed guy to me, so his ethnic or religious background should make no difference.
I didn't say that, I just said he sounds more like a Polish Jew.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#7831 Aug 24, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to, as I said in another message, it's easy to tell us apart and me changing my name would only result in more confusion.
Some anti-Ukrainian posters on here have tried to immitate me, I would object to them, but as you are a friend of Ukraine I have no objections to you using my name.
Thanks for the support. xx
I agree with you Pro.
Don't ever change.

Even if I don't agree with everything you say, I have been a long time fan of your cool headed writings on behalf of Ukraine, while half of the other people here against Ukraine were losing control of themselves as they went on their anti-Ukrainian rants.

Your professional commentary of what's gone on outside of Ukraine.... like in Russia, Poland, UK, EU etc. I have found to be balanced and interesting also.

So I vote to "keep the Pro".... in "Pro Ukraine"....and say keep your name the same... and your ways the same, as they have been
:)
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#7832 Aug 24, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro, please don't change anything, I will think of something so that the low lifes can't drag you through the mud because of the name. Okay?
Thanks for being so understanding from the beginning xx
I was scared when you came back, thinking you would slay me for using a similar name ;)
No don't change your name. I like it as it is.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#7833 Aug 24, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
How low can they stoop, seriously? They can't imitate you because you have your own unique and special style, hence they only make fools out of themself. Not that it's anything new for them, lol
Thank you for your kind words, anyone who isn't a friend of Ukraine lacks something in their soul and heart xx
The name will be changed soon, so that your uniqueness won't suffer. Topix asked for three options and they are:
For Ukraine
Free Ukraine
Ukraine is Free
Pro-Ukraine,

Please do not change your name. If "Pro Ukraine" doesn't have a problem with your name, then I don't think you should change it.

I have seen many of your writings and you seem to have a good grasp of what's going on in the world and you say it in a no nonsense gutsy way, which I like.

Don't ever change.

Just to let you know, I am also the blogger "Mr Slovak" [Slovak, Ukrainian & Polish power].....which is the avatar I use when I am in the mood to use a topix box avatar :)

Anyway, all I can say is, its nice to see 2 Pro Ukraine people posting. Its always good for one Pro Ukraine to have another Pro-Ukraine for back up.

:D
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7834 Aug 25, 2014
Ape you stupid kielsaba peddler. Where have you been, at the zoo?
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7835 Aug 25, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
What stories. Are you trying to claim that Uzbek Mongol Alisher Usmanov is not the richest man in Russia. Are you trying to claim that Tatar Mongol Rinat Akhmetov is not the richest man in Ukraine. Are you trying to claim that Vladimir Ulyanov was not a Kalmyk Mongol. Prove it!
Are you completely retarded or something? Lenin's ethnicity never really bothered me. I learned that he was not entirely ethnic Russian much earlier than you did, I have no doubt and so what? A lot of people are aware of this in Russian and nobody really cares... what are you trying to get at dumbass finn? lol

Why don't you go and recite your own pathetic rein-deer herder history, there are enough professionals in Russia who can take care of Russian history by themselves. If you think Lenin's ethnicity is a huge f*cking discovery - that pretty much shows your knowledge of Russian history is kindergarten level :) And I don't have time to baby kindergarteners...

And FYI you are a piece of sh*t, the way you behave here... You are a scum con-artist only interested in inciting hatred between people and a pretty dumb one as well, your demonstration of pathetic knowledge of Russia's history makes me only laugh :)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7836 Aug 25, 2014
I'm explaining this for everybody not that idiot from Finland.
Lenin was 1/8 German, 1/8 Swedish, 1/4 Jewish and 1/4 Chuvash and 1/4 Russian
His Father Ilya Ulyanov was half Chuvash and half Russian. Though Lenin's grandfather was a Chuvash( oriental looking)- his name was Nikolay Vasilievich Ulyanov - and that's a very Russian sounding name, he was obviously a thoroughly Russified Orthodox Christian Chuvash. In Imperial Russia people were divided primarily by their religion, concept of Nationalism and ethnicity only started taking strong roots in mid 19th century, therefore it's safe to say that Lenin was 1/2 Russian.
The fact Lenin acted so strongly against Imperial Russia - you can find answers in his biography. Lenin's brother was executed for attempted assassination of Tsar Alexander III when Lenin was still a little boy. So his older brother's legacy left Lenin with little choice but take on dissident life himself later, in many ways Lenin's fate was decided for him by his family's history. He lived most of his life (almost 20 years) outside of Russia - in Europe, spent the longest time in Switzerland. That's what made him not so Russian imho, his ethnicity had little to do with it.
Hue

Toronto, Canada

#7837 Aug 25, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only tell myself something that actually makes sense. I don't need to listen to a bunch of exaggerated stories by former Russian colonies to make themselves feel less lonely in their insignificance in this world :)
The best description of these anti Russian frozen entities, which separated from the USSR, ducked under the EU (Markel) skirt, and cannot find the peace of mind; so they resort to spewing poison at their former compatriots, the Russians.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7838 Aug 25, 2014
What is more interesting is the ethnicity of the Russian Tsars. Given that the last fully Slavic Russian Tsar was Peter the Great, after him we see the following picture develop:

Elizabeth I was only 1/2 Russian

Peter the III was only 1/4 Russian and 3/4 German, his father was German and his mother was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 German

Catherine the Great was 100% German

Paul I was 1/8 Russian and 7/8 German

Nicholas I was 1/16 Russian and 15/16 German

Alexander II was 1/32 Russian and 31/32 German

Alexander III was 1/64 Russian and 63/64 German

Nicholas II( the last Tsar of Russia) was 1/128th Russian and 127/128 German

So Lenin being at least 1/4 full Russian was far more Russian than any Russian rulers for 300 years before him :)
Denial

Toronto, Canada

#7839 Aug 25, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, sometimes it feels like a human being (the West) tries to reason with an aggressive dog (Russia/Putin) by trying to talk sense to it, thinking that the dog understands human speech ;)
Think about how peacefully all nations in Europe have lived, how they have learned to solve difficulties through diplomacy and negotiations. How each country has many groups with opposite ideas and still live peacefully side by side.
That is how humankind develops, not by silencing opinions and forbidding individualism. How on earth did Europe not see that Russia is not on par with them?
This French Philosopher nails Ukraine, telling that Ukraine is Europe's beating heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5l67-KnnMFAXX&feature=you tu.be
Thank you for your compliment, same goes for you too. It's great when finding more and more people who debate in a civil and intelligent way xx
Denial

You do not need to remind people of Europe’s peacefulness. All the populations of the World experienced it fully. From Europe’s two World Wars; to three invasions of Russia; to brutal colonisations of practically entire Planet: Africa, Middle East, North and South America, Australia, New Zeeland. Even now Europeans are occupying Afghanistan, fighting in Africa; and so it goes. The “civilized” progenies of the Neanderthal!!!!
Pro Ukraine

UK

#7840 Aug 25, 2014
Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial
You do not need to remind people of Europe’s peacefulness. All the populations of the World experienced it fully. From Europe’s two World Wars; to three invasions of Russia; to brutal colonisations of practically entire Planet: Africa, Middle East, North and South America, Australia, New Zeeland. Even now Europeans are occupying Afghanistan, fighting in Africa; and so it goes. The “civilized” progenies of the Neanderthal!!!!
You don't understand what occupation means do you?
Europe is not occupying Afghanistan, it will leave. Russia is occupying Crimea, does it intend to leave? That's occupation.
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#7841 Aug 25, 2014
What's wrong with Russia occupying its own territory? In case you've forgotten, Crimea held a referendum with two choices, remain within Ukraine under the previous constitution's autonomous republic status or secede. They chose the latter, then chose to rejoin Russia.

That's democracy in action for you.

The way Porko's conducting this war, the same thing may very well happen to Novorossiya, so I'd suggest you write a letter to him without delay. Be sure you remind him that neo-nazis don't exist in Ukraine, so that he's not afraid that they'll return from the front lines and overthrow him and so he can stop trembling long enough to act like a president.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7842 Aug 25, 2014
Shem wrote:
What is more interesting is the ethnicity of the Russian Tsars. Given that the last fully Slavic Russian Tsar was Peter the Great, after him we see the following picture develop:
Elizabeth I was only 1/2 Russian
Peter the III was only 1/4 Russian and 3/4 German, his father was German and his mother was 1/2 Russian and 1/2 German
Catherine the Great was 100% German
Paul I was 1/8 Russian and 7/8 German
Nicholas I was 1/16 Russian and 15/16 German
Alexander II was 1/32 Russian and 31/32 German
Alexander III was 1/64 Russian and 63/64 German
Nicholas II( the last Tsar of Russia) was 1/128th Russian and 127/128 German
So Lenin being at least 1/4 full Russian was far more Russian than any Russian rulers for 300 years before him :)
Yeah. Those slope eyes really give him the russian mix along with that huge head glued into that little body of his. hahahahaha. Those tsars built the empire he lost. Stalin restored almost all areas lost by his mentor. Guess which area he failed to restore. Guess which was the are Joe could not conquer.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#7843 Aug 25, 2014
Shem wrote:
I'm explaining this for everybody not that idiot from Finland.
Lenin was 1/8 German, 1/8 Swedish, 1/4 Jewish and 1/4 Chuvash and 1/4 Russian
His Father Ilya Ulyanov was half Chuvash and half Russian. Though Lenin's grandfather was a Chuvash( oriental looking)- his name was Nikolay Vasilievich Ulyanov - and that's a very Russian sounding name, he was obviously a thoroughly Russified Orthodox Christian Chuvash. In Imperial Russia people were divided primarily by their religion, concept of Nationalism and ethnicity only started taking strong roots in mid 19th century, therefore it's safe to say that Lenin was 1/2 Russian.
The fact Lenin acted so strongly against Imperial Russia - you can find answers in his biography. Lenin's brother was executed for attempted assassination of Tsar Alexander III when Lenin was still a little boy. So his older brother's legacy left Lenin with little choice but take on dissident life himself later, in many ways Lenin's fate was decided for him by his family's history. He lived most of his life (almost 20 years) outside of Russia - in Europe, spent the longest time in Switzerland. That's what made him not so Russian imho, his ethnicity had little to do with it.
He was A KALMYK MONGOL and the only idiot here is you. Oriental look came from the Kalmyk side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. spy agencies fight Congress over plan for ... 18 min Philosophic 4
News Montenegro says it beat a coup plot - and that ... 1 hr and myself 17
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 hr Strahd 51
News November 7, 2016 2 hr Strahd 55
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 5 hr PolakPotrafi 4,789
News Putin calls on European Jews to take refuge in ... (Jan '16) 12 hr PolakPotrafi 83
News Unstable Situation Of The Russian Ruble 16 hr Stephany McDowell 7
More from around the web