NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine

There are 13289 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Mar 2, 2014, titled NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The North Atlantic Council, NATO's key governing organization, met Sunday to discuss the NATO-Ukraine Commission and released its official statement on Ukraine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7617 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that dense or are you pretending to be dense to troll me? I'm going to assume you really are that stupid and TRY to explain, again, that those troops - IF they're there - aren't there as "observers". Have you got that part at least???
Yes, and that purpose isn't defence either, it it?

Kudos for showing exactly how biased you are by pretending the troops aren't even there at all though.

If you go beyond the levels of twisted mentalness that RT does you really show your true colours.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7618 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone care what he 'thinks' if he can't think in the first place?
I've been asking you personally for over 8 months:

Can you name a single aspect of fascism that putin hasn't already implemented?

I predict another failure from sunshine. Strange how much support it puts into a country it knows is fascist.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7619 Aug 21, 2014
Russian Federation is not even defined as a "State for the Russians", Russian ethnicity is not mentioned anywhere in the constitution and it's not implied anywhere. Politician like Zhirinovsky has been trying to change that for the last 20+ years, unsuccessfully, so Russian Federation would become just Russia - i.e. "The State of the Russian people", same as Estonia, Finland, Kazakhstan or Germany which are all ethnocentric. Just informing as usual, if anything Russian Federation is surrounded by Fascist States, but it's hardly one itself.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7620 Aug 21, 2014
So YOU can name one aspect of fascism that russia hasn't already insigated then?

(cue another one running from the truth)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7621 Aug 21, 2014
I can read wrote:
So YOU can name one aspect of fascism that russia hasn't already insigated then?
(cue another one running from the truth)
Go read some book about the Third Reich and learn the difference, so far you only sound like either a troll a complete imbecile not even worthy of a response :) lol

Russia doesn't need to prove its innocence, if you bring the charges - YOU are the one who is supposed to provide all the facts and evidence to prove your point( no matter how moronic), but so far you are only babbling like some idiot :)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7622 Aug 21, 2014
Can you name one aspect of Fascism that UK hasn't already instigated?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#7623 Aug 21, 2014
Shem wrote:
We don't control the press or poison people with polonium.

We don't have an ultra nationalist right wing youth movement.

We believe in self determination.

We don't whip women in the street.

We don't demonise certain demographics in our country.

Should I go on?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7624 Aug 21, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern Ireland will be back in Irish hands as soon as the people in northern Ireland want that.
We'll have a real election and invite the whole world to watch and see that it's fair.
You see unlike Russia, we believe in freedom and self determination.
We won't have troops threatening journalists with assault rifles because the journalists want to go monitor the legality of the election.
I'd say 'isn't freedom great?' but I suspect as a Russian you wouldn't be able to answer.
The overwhelming majority of Crimean population had always wanted to be a part of Russia. It was Russia in fact, untill it was illegaly given to Ukraine.

The soldiers were there to defend the people of Crimea from Ukranian nazis from right sector.
And Crimean authorities had sent invintations to European governments to send the observerers they had refused. There were some observers from Europe though. For example ones from Hungarian Jobbic party. They all say that the referemdum was fair.

As for your mad idea that Crimea will go back to Ukraine, no chance for that. The only way for Ukraine to take it is to take it by force, which Ukraine will never be able to do. As the residents of Sevastopool say, we have German, Turkish, British and Italian cementries in Sevastopool. Don`t force us to make a Ukranian one.

Location hidden

#7625 Aug 21, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I go on?
Skinhead is a British word.
Why is that?
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#7626 Aug 21, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I go on?
"We don't control the press or poison people with polonium."

Polonium? come on, even the Nazis were never that smart... BBC is totally controlled just like most of British press

"We don't have an ultra nationalist right wing youth movement."

The house of the lords sounds like pretty nationalist and right wing to me :)

"We believe in self determination."

And who doesn't?

"We don't whip women in the street."

Yes. They whip YOU, if you fail to drag them and rape them in some dark corner in London

"We don't demonise certain demographics in our country."

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Should I go on?:)
NATO is CORRUPT

Waterbury, VT

#7627 Aug 21, 2014
NATO would do better condemning Porko's civilian slaughter but since it's a corrupt organization, it'll just continue ignoring it.

‘I never saw people die before’: Injured girl shares horrors of Donetsk shelling

Brit Expat

Lèzan, France

#7628 Aug 21, 2014
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine!!!!

Grow-up! Get real! NATO is an arm of Zionist controlled US foreign policy. Simple as that!!!!!!!!!

Cyril the Atheist. Aged 84.

Location hidden

#7629 Aug 21, 2014
Why NATO even exist?
It was created to counter USSR and when USSR had collapsed NATO should have been dismantled.
It wasn`t, it had started to expand instead.

It`s clear that NATO is a tool of American imperialism. The ultimate goal of USA is to take all the world under it`s controll. Russia stands against it, just like it was against nazi Germany. This is why all that hatred towards Russia from the west.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#7630 Aug 21, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil 100 dollars a barrel. It is coming soon you kholkhoznik. Iraq tricks by your American buddies wont save you now. Ooooh shyyt. Putinko said that 20 dollars a barrel was a minimum, but that was six years ago. When it reaches 70 dollars oooooh shyyyt. America will collapse due to lack of wars, Russian kholkhozniks will collapse due to low oil price and China will go down with them since the dive can't survive without them. Three evil countries that have destroyed millions of lives around the world about the get their come uppings.
Americans are not my buddies, far from it.
You must be thinking about someone else. Hehehe.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7631 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew that already
Lying fatass trannie!
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7632 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> Ttrue
<quoted text>
How long does it take to search 280 trucks?! Is one single person doing it or something? It looks very much like they're purposely holding up the aid.
A long time, they've got to search every part of the trucks.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7633 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
What question?? YES you're a transvestite. YES you have a terrible gas problem. YES the only time you dress like a 'man' is when you visit Ukraine or they would lynch your gay butt. YES it's very dangerous for gay men in Ukraine, which is why you live in the UK. YES you supervise Polak toilet cleaners because you say British people are too stupid to supervise them.
Any more questions??
The question Pro-Ukraine asked you.
Those aren't answers to questions, they're lies you fat lying fatass trannie!
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7634 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am
No you're not!
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7635 Aug 21, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>There USED TO BE an actual Ukrainian posting from Ukraine on the Ukraine forum but they ran him off! Remember that?! They run off anyone who disagrees with them!
He wasn't Ukrainian, he was Russian.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7636 Aug 21, 2014
Shem wrote:
Yep, Putinism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 5 hr tC Clg 226
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 8 hr tC Clg 6,084
News Vucic to travel to U.S., Albania, host Merkel i... 8 hr John 1
News Russians captured in Ukraine admit to serving i... 8 hr John 1
News Failed launches cast shadow over Russian space ... 8 hr John 1
News 'Fascists' or heroes? How WWII history divides ... 10 hr HNC 183
News Perspective: Hitler, as seen by Russia 13 hr Pro Ukraine 24
More from around the web