NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine

Mar 2, 2014 Full story: Breitbart.com 13,290

The North Atlantic Council, NATO's key governing organization, met Sunday to discuss the NATO-Ukraine Commission and released its official statement on Ukraine.

Read more
Smart Observer

Calgary, Canada

#7451 Aug 16, 2014
Smart Observer

Calgary, Canada

#7452 Aug 16, 2014
Vasili Mikhailovich Blokhin (January 7, 1895 – February 3, 1955) was a Soviet Major-General who served as the chief executioner of the Stalinist NKVD under the administrations of Genrikh Yagoda, Nikolai Yezhov and Lavrentiy Beria (after their respective falls from power, Yagoda and Yezhov were executed by Blokhin himself). Hand-picked for the position by Joseph Stalin in 1926, Blokhin led a company of executioners that performed and supervised numerous mass executions during Stalin's reign, mostly during the Great Purge and World War II.[2] He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, including his killing of about 7,000 Polish prisoners of war during the Katyn massacre in spring 1940,[2][3] making him the most prolific official executioner in recorded world history.[2][4] Forced into a retirement following the death of Stalin, Blokhin died in 1955, officially by suicide.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7453 Aug 17, 2014
Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Arvasin ettei 'päivänpaiste' kykene tuottamaan ainuttakaan lausetta mikä olisi venäjä-vastainen.
seli seli seli seli, täyttä pa:ta sanon minä, mutta häntä on hauska kiusata ;)
Olen amerikkalainen enkä puhu venäjää

Location hidden

#7454 Aug 17, 2014
En puhu suomea joko

Location hidden

#7455 Aug 17, 2014
Smart Observer wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dumb ass russian fool. That is computer posting and just a bit of tag along from the article I posted from russian writer Skibinski's article.I posted the full article you russian nit wit. Yeah ,I cut and paste articles from other writers,so people know they are the original authors
Most people give a LINK when they copy/paste articles so people can read it for themselves, verify the source, and make sure you didn't do any 'creative editing'.
I don't see a link.

Location hidden

#7456 Aug 17, 2014
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukrainka sow can't feel anyone since Google translator too has fairly accurate translations.
I was hoping you could tell if she used Google translate. I know the Russians can tell.
<quoted text>Estonians in particular here talk in a very vulgar manner. I always thought that a broad called Anu Saagim represented a minority there, but when I saw that drawing about Niinisto and Putin in Postimees.
http://translate.google.com/translate...
<quoted text>Things were better when borders were closed and Russian kholkhozniks kept these dogs under whip. These type have very arrogant mentality. 100 years of misery gives them the so called revenge mentality. These East Europeans here speak what we call "hoonoo soomee". Estonians know the language a little bit better for obvious reasons. I mean Magyars seem very cool and nice people here, but there Eastern Slavs and many Estonians who share their mentality of entitlement not so much.
What does hoonoo soomee translate to?

So you think she's Estonian??
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7457 Aug 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping you could tell if she used Google translate. I know the Russians can tell.
<quoted text>
http://translate.google.com/translate...
<quoted text>
What does hoonoo soomee translate to?
So you think she's Estonian??
Google translate isn't accurate, it's fairly accurate, but it's possible to tell if somebody's used it.
Luky can't speak Finnish, she posted a message to him in Finnish and he replied in English.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7458 Aug 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Google translate isn't accurate, it's fairly accurate, but it's possible to tell if somebody's used it.
Luky can't speak Finnish, she posted a message to him in Finnish and he replied in English.
He has been posting from Finland for years, how is it he doesn`t speak Finish?
Who is she?

Location hidden

#7459 Aug 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
He implied she's using google translate and he probably didn't answer her in Finnish because her English is better than her Finnish :)
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7460 Aug 17, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been posting from Finland for years, how is it he doesn`t speak Finish?
Who is she?
I've never seen him use Finnish on here.
Pro-Ukraine.

Location hidden

#7461 Aug 17, 2014
I'm finally going to sleep! Good night everyone.

Location hidden

#7462 Aug 17, 2014
Oh! One more thing...

The Russian troops on the border (if there really are any) 20,000 or 40,000, is it possible they're there waiting to see if US or EU send in troops? Or military aid.

Location hidden

#7463 Aug 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen him use Finnish on here.
Pro-Ukraine.
I also don`t use Russian here, it doesn`t mean I don`t speak it.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7464 Aug 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
He implied she's using google translate and he probably didn't answer her in Finnish because her English is better than her Finnish :)
No he didn't! He can't speak Finnish, he probably speaks the Reindeer language like the other reindeer herders there.:-)

Location hidden

#7465 Aug 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
Good knight.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7466 Aug 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
So your customers have finally run out.:-)
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7467 Aug 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
Oh! One more thing...
The Russian troops on the border (if there really are any) 20,000 or 40,000, is it possible they're there waiting to see if US or EU send in troops? Or military aid.
They're waiting for the orders from Putin to invade!

Location hidden

#7468 Aug 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
They're waiting for the orders from Putin to invade!
Ukrainian media say Ukraine is already in war with Russia. lol.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7469 Aug 17, 2014
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ukrainian media say Ukraine is already in war with Russia. lol.
So what do you think it is?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#7470 Aug 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm using google translator - best joke of the day ;)

I once tried it and the translation made absolutely no sense. Even as a Finn I had difficulties understanding what it said. Finnish is not the easiest language to translate, at least not by google.

But here is something Google translated for us, it's a heartbreaking article, hope you get a hang of it:

Sunday 17.08.2014 at 14.26

Evening Magazine was there when they cry customary farewells to Donetsk leaving young people in the Azov-soldiers.

The historical museum in the park in Kiev tears flowed. Relatives have gathered to say goodbye to the soldiers who leave the fight to Donetsk. Some of the volunteer battalion of soldiers Azovin has covered his face, because they are afraid of loved ones in favor.

Goodbye leaving girlfriends, wives, relatives and family members.

Mature, The gray-haired-lady says goodbye to her two sons.

- My son leave to Donetsk, but these are all my sons. Our young boys. They are still just children below says, and motions around, with dozens of soldiers.

The bursts into tears, and the tears flowing down his cheeks.

- This is so hard, so hard. Why a war, I can not understand.

Ma'am, does not hide his hatred of Russian President Vladimir Putin. He compares Putin to Hitler and Stalin.

- I remember the Second World War. I was two years since it began. I remember the Germans. But you know, they treated us very well, gave up food. But Putin, I do not understand. Why?

Aleksandr is a twenty-something dressed in military costume. The mask covers her face and bright blue eyes pilkistävät the mask holes. He is going to Donetsk.

- I want to protect Ukraine, that's why I go. If we do not protect the Ukraine, we lose it. And we can lose the whole of Europe.

Alexander says, of course, fear. But Ukraine must be protected even if it costs your life, he says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 1 hr tC Cln 5,448
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 1 hr Alexey25 297
News 'Vladimir Putin will start World War 3': Lech W... 16 hr 50pct-Polski 9
Ashamed Russian Students; "Forgive Us, Ukraine"!!! 23 hr Kacap The Magnifi... 73
Do Russian and Ukrainian women date or marry bl... (Jan '13) Fri Anomaly 35
News Vladimir Putin says plan to take Crimea hatched... Thu NAZTY Ukraine 4
News Memorial to Kremlin critic Nemtsov vandalized, ... Thu PUTIN DID IT 1
More from around the web