NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine

Mar 2, 2014 Full story: Breitbart.com 13,295

The North Atlantic Council, NATO's key governing organization, met Sunday to discuss the NATO-Ukraine Commission and released its official statement on Ukraine.

Full Story

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#5192 Jun 16, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for attacking just me and not the one who brought up Rio in the first place. Its always nice to be the exclusive target of someone's attacks!

<quoted text>How the hell would you know Robespierre if he hasn't posted since 2010?
Maybe he is another of AbeUG's alters?

Pompano Beach, FL

#5193 Jun 16, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Since when is rio pro-german?? Just because someone doesn't hate Germans doesn't make them 'pro german", you moron.
It is generally a good idea to be pro any nation which disagrees with US and British foreign policy. When it comes to being in a perpetual state of war...(-:

Pompano Beach, FL

#5194 Jun 16, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The Russians were the first ones suppressed by the communists. Look at the video you just posted and tell me if that was an easy thing to do.
The Russian Empire was doing just fine until the Germans invaded in WW I and destabilized it through the carnage of war and then the Kaiser had his agents smuggle Lenin back into Saint Petersburg. Communism was a western import.

The Tsar and his boyars held most of the wealth in that nation. It was more feudalism than capitalist. Communism is fixated on entirely the wrong class enemy in that pretext.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#5195 Jun 16, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for attacking just me and not the one who brought up Rio in the first place. Its always nice to be the exclusive target of someone's attacks!
<quoted text>How the hell would you know Robespierre if he hasn't posted since 2010?
Everybody knows rio is Robespierre. He posted in 2011 to deny he was ronan/rio.

Pompano Beach, FL

#5196 Jun 16, 2014
Anti Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody knows rio is Robespierre. He posted in 2011 to deny he was ronan/rio.
If he said he is not... that means he is not.

Dimwit parrot.(-:

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5197 Jun 16, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russian Empire was doing just fine until the Germans invaded in WW I and destabilized it through the carnage of war and then the Kaiser had his agents smuggle Lenin back into Saint Petersburg. Communism was a western import.
The Tsar and his boyars held most of the wealth in that nation. It was more feudalism than capitalist. Communism is fixated on entirely the wrong class enemy in that pretext.
That's what we're turning into now, here in America! Feudalism!

Nobel Prize-Winning Economist: We're Headed for Oligarchy
In a recent interview at the Economic Policy Institute, Nobel Prize-Winning economist and MIT professor Robert Solow riffed on the political effects of increasing inequality and concentration of wealth at the very top. "If that kind of concentration of wealth continues, then we get to be more and more an oligarchical country, a country that's run from the top," he said.
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2...

They say our economy right now is close to what we had in the 1920's. Sorry but I can't find the article right now but when I do I'll send it to you!

Location hidden

#5198 Jun 16, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody knows rio is Robespierre. He posted in 2011 to deny he was ronan/rio.
Even if he did (which I don't remember him doing), Clear Dharma has only been here for about a year so there's no way he'd know anything about Robespierre. Not unless...

Clear Dharma is someone's sockpuppet!

Location hidden

#5199 Jun 16, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit parrot.(-:
Ok I remember Robespierre posting that he wasn't someone but I forgot who it was that he isn't. Anyway! Clear Dharma wasn't here in 2011 so how would he know who Robespierre denied being if Clear Dharma wasn't here in the first place?
Estimate

Moscow, Russia

#5200 Jun 17, 2014
Something from the past:

BUSH: I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of the world, like Iraq, where there’s a free press and free religion. And I told him that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia will do the same thing. I fully understand, however, that there will be a Russian-style democracy.

PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have same kind of democracy as they have in Iraq, quite honestly.

BUSH: Just wait.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#5201 Jun 17, 2014
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit parrot.(-:
You also believe everything Putin says, you dimwit poofter.:-)
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#5202 Jun 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Even if he did (which I don't remember him doing), Clear Dharma has only been here for about a year so there's no way he'd know anything about Robespierre. Not unless...
Clear Dharma is someone's sockpuppet!
He did, he "mysteriously" reappeared after evidence was provided proving he was ronan.
The archives on here go back to 2006, that's how I know things about you and Pesky from before I first came on here.:-)
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#5203 Jun 17, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I remember Robespierre posting that he wasn't someone but I forgot who it was that he isn't. Anyway! Clear Dharma wasn't here in 2011 so how would he know who Robespierre denied being if Clear Dharma wasn't here in the first place?
Archives!

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#5204 Jun 17, 2014
pro boobie,
Is your dad siphoning?

Share your story.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#5205 Jun 17, 2014
No, Ukraine has plenty of gas. It's lucky for you your cow shack is fart powered so no need to worry if the EU supply is cut off.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5206 Jun 17, 2014
Ukraine is a very strong country with the will to survive and survive they will. They have 2-3 months of stored gas that might be enough to last until cargo ships start arriving with LNG and oil, then they will not need Russia because soon after that the Norway fuel will arrive

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#5207 Jun 17, 2014
Pro boobie,

Have you bought some candles for your peasants yet?
Pretty soon, it will be dark at their pigsty.

Pompano Beach, FL

#5208 Jun 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>He did, he "mysteriously" reappeared after evidence was provided proving he was ronan.
The archives on here go back to 2006, that's how I know things about you and Pesky from before I first came on here.:-)
They were not around here back in 2006 either.(-:

Pompano Beach, FL

#5209 Jun 17, 2014
George wrote:
Ukraine is a very strong country with the will to survive and survive they will. They have 2-3 months of stored gas that might be enough to last until cargo ships start arriving with LNG and oil, then they will not need Russia because soon after that the Norway fuel will arrive
There is a world price for oil and gas. What difference does it make where it comes from?

Pompano Beach, FL

#5210 Jun 17, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
No, Ukraine has plenty of gas. It's lucky for you your cow shack is fart powered so no need to worry if the EU supply is cut off.
Why would the EU be supplying anybody with gas? Western Europe would freeze next winter if Putin decided to sell it all to the growing markets of Asia.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5211 Jun 17, 2014
Pesky army wrote:
Pro boobie,
Have you bought some candles for your peasants yet?
Pretty soon, it will be dark at their pigsty.
To idiot Pesky army the ignorant prawn.....Sticks.....SWG.....Y ep2.....Hehehehe.

I told you before, every time you open your ignorant gob, you make a fool of yourself.

"Yep, yaps his ignorant trash as usual, what an idiot prawn. Hehehehe.

You are such an ignorant fool Yep, do us all a favour, keep your stupid mouth shut, that's a good boy. Hehehehe.

Just like most Americans, cowards, arrogant, nasty, brainwashed and pig ignorant.

Hehehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bannings - help! 6 min Cassandra_ 7
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 8 min Cassandra_ 5,188
Polish Senate Speaker banned from attending fun... 4 hr Mr Slovak 7
Kerry says he pressed Russia's Lavrov on Ukrain... 7 hr Joisey Abe 1
EU condemns Russia over Nemtsov funeral bans 8 hr Joisey Abe 1
The not-so-simple murder of Boris Nemtsov 11 hr PUTIN DID IT 32
Russians prepared to starve for their country 13 hr 3rd WORLD RUSSIA 4
More from around the web