NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's Military in Crimea, Ukraine

Mar 2, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Breitbart.com

The North Atlantic Council, NATO's key governing organization, met Sunday to discuss the NATO-Ukraine Commission and released its official statement on Ukraine.

Comments (Page 210)

Showing posts 4,181 - 4,200 of6,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

This Putin is so dumb and naive by saying US denies Russia's interests in Ukraine as he would rather respects west Ukraine coup election supported by US which denies Russia interests as this shows the dumb thing of Putin by concerning of what US says, from taking Crimea and so on, by not charging US wrongs in Iraq, Libya, Gitmo and worldwide.
When someone denies your interests, why would you support someone in its election and respects it, as that someone denies you, to make so dumb and no power?
Putin is so dumb and naive and knows no reality by not fighting back, that it is the reality US treats Russia not differently still like Soviet Union , to do sanctions and keep pushing Russia away when it is no more Soviet Union.
Putin makes Russia look like and worse than Iran not even as a regional power by seeking China in order to stay surviving , as Iran fights back by capturing US drones and make new drones to target US planes,and train forces and get missiles to blow up US air-craft carriers in the Middle East region.
So are NORTH KOREA, AND CHINA READY TO BLOW up US PLANES AND SHIPS, WHILE China HAS Captured AND WRECKED US PLANES BEFORE DURING Bush PERIOD, even Russia trains with Chinese military in Asia Pacific REGION.
Putin is the embarrassment by even afraid to shoot US and NATO.
US is aggression gaining territories as Hitlerism by having 100 countries as bases,while NATO countries are slaves and territories under US repression that Merkel says nothing of US controlling Germans as slaves, as the objective of US in Europe is to be like Hitler by getting whole Europe to target against Russia, that Merkel yields to US.
Putin is the disgrace of Russians, as Russians could never allow being pushed from and by US and Germany , beyond economics when US keeps pushing sanctions,without pushing and fighting back .
Before even Hitler was pushing during WW2, Stalin would sacrifice millions of Russians if had to, in order to defend and fight for a nation of Russia, that Putin amounts to nothing but chaos as being no militarist as needed when US acts on pro_Hilterism with 400,000 troops on around the world, as Putin is the serious failures, that Putin and Lavrov need to step down to save a country, and the next representatives have to be much better with strong ability and dynamic to conduct militarism.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Putin makes Russia look like and worse than Iran, not even as a regional power if Russia cannot affect Ukraine crisis (but Iran is still a regional power In Middle East) by seeking China in order to stay surviving , that Iran is tough to fight back by capturing US drones and (is tough to) make new drones to target US planes and train forces and get missiles to blow up US air-craft carriers in the Middle East region.

So are NORTH KOREA, AND CHINA READY TO BLOW up US PLANES AND SHIPS, WHILE China HAS Captured AND WRECKED US PLANES BEFORE DURING Bush PERIOD, when even Russia trains with Chinese military in Asia Pacific REGION.
That is the reality -- whether Putin likes it or not as he never understands by being naive, the reality is US treats Russia not differently still like Soviet Union , to do sanctions and keep pushing Russia like Soviet Union, for that is US aggression gaining territories in Europe as Hitlerism by, while NATO countries are slaves and territories under US repression, as the objective of US in Europe is to be like Hitler by getting whole Europe to target against Russia, that Putin is totally lost in his mind by surrendering to have no more Russian future.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that poster!

Yes, he told me at the time.
The Iron Dicklin

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Anti-Russian. In fact I haven't said anything negative against Russians in a while. In fact in the last week, I complemented the Russians and PRAISED Russia for being the first country to put a man into space. Even Pro-Russia Limpy noticed this!
But then in the last 12 hours or so......sunshine came into the Poland forum attacking Polish people and me for no reason. I didn't say anything recently against sunshine or Russian people. But sunshine came into the Poland forum attacking me and Polish people for no reason. You know me.....I am not going to take her crap....or anybody elses crap.
If somebody attacks me.....I will attack them back!
sunshine is now crying about being a victim of me WHEN she STARTED the fight with me just today!! Didn't you see that?
Why don't you tell sunshine to shut her big mouth up and I then I will shut up?
Sunshine did not attack any Polish people in last 12 hours.She only attacked you,and since when you represent ALL Polish people? You hate nation of almost 150 Million people because of 2 persons Sunshine and Uther,what the hell is wrong with you?
No one here is Anti-Polish,stop being paranoid !
The Iron Dicklin

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

JBH wrote:
Putin makes Russia look like and worse than Iran, not even as a regional power if Russia cannot affect Ukraine crisis (but Iran is still a regional power In Middle East) by seeking China in order to stay surviving , that Iran is tough to fight back by capturing US drones and (is tough to) make new drones to target US planes and train forces and get missiles to blow up US air-craft carriers in the Middle East region.
So are NORTH KOREA, AND CHINA READY TO BLOW up US PLANES AND SHIPS, WHILE China HAS Captured AND WRECKED US PLANES BEFORE DURING Bush PERIOD, when even Russia trains with Chinese military in Asia Pacific REGION.
That is the reality -- whether Putin likes it or not as he never understands by being naive, the reality is US treats Russia not differently still like Soviet Union , to do sanctions and keep pushing Russia like Soviet Union, for that is US aggression gaining territories in Europe as Hitlerism by, while NATO countries are slaves and territories under US repression, as the objective of US in Europe is to be like Hitler by getting whole Europe to target against Russia, that Putin is totally lost in his mind by surrendering to have no more Russian future.
Who are you call "naive"? If you don't like World Politics,then you create your own party,win elections,and become Leader
But you know what? That is not going to happen,first you need to accept that America is Superpower,we don't like it,but that is reality,Washington have much more political power,then you think,and you have Manhattan as financial powerhouse.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

JBH wrote:
Isn't Polakia a bit of like Iran controlled by that diaper head from Rome.
Rusian Assssssss

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Polakia a bit of like Iran controlled by that diaper head from Rome.
Wow! You're still here? I thought your AIDS had killed you a while ago. Don't worry, you will be turned into fertelzer soon enough, so prepare for the hell fire ya rotten waste of human flesh. How did dirt like you get a computer anyways?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

The Iron Dicklin wrote:
<quoted text>Sunshine did not attack any Polish people in last 12 hours.She only attacked you,and since when you represent ALL Polish people? You hate nation of almost 150 Million people because of 2 persons Sunshine and Uther,what the hell is wrong with you?
exactly, and further more, why is it so hard to keep comments directed at one person and not generalized to a whole country?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

USA with it's Nazi inclinations, supporting fascists, terrorists, every kind of murdering scum.

They are the real threat to World peace, not Poland, not Russia, not Iran, not North Korea or China.

It's Anglo Saxon USA who are the real threat to World peace, the reason being, it knows it's not numero uno anymore, it's dying on it's feet even as I write this post.

The new World order does not include USA, they cannot face up to this reality, that makes USA dangerous

Romanov..
Smrt Observer

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

If Putin had siblings he would have learned that if you, lie, cheat, steal and act like a bully, people will soon begin to hate you. Putin never had his a$$ kicked by an older brother or sister for stealing or being an annoying prick,a she was an only child. So he was not raised properly. His folks were blue color working grand parent folks that moved from one of the numerous poverty jewish shmata villages in russia in the early 1900s and became mainstream russians.They gave lone child Vlada everything except good judgement , a conscience, manners, ethics and common decency. In short , Putin had the typical only child russian upbringing.... and they...... created a little monster. It didn't help that Vlad's father fought in West Ukraine during and after WWII, and the Ruusskis took it up the a$$ from the UPA in WWest Ukraine, and yes a few NKVD chaps got roasted alive, but the Nkvd burned to death all the prisoners in Lviv jail and holding cells in 1943.... so Putin was taught to hate Ukraine. Someone recently told me he that Putin's grandparents were from a poor shtetl in Ukraine, and Puutin speaks a rural uke style russian, normally. That really explains his love - hate relationship with Ukraine. Don't panic folks, almost anyone from Ukraine and Russia, has someone from a poor shtetl from Ukraine., a hundred fifty years ago. So should the world fear someone like Putin who was raised as a sickly , weird looking only child, is only five foot four inches tall, with a limp. and paralysis on the left side of his body, has identity issues and has had a bad ski slide nose job, to cover his jewish roots and hides from his heritage and acts like a jerk, and whose best friends are still russian jewish and happen to be shul - shtetl buddies of the billionaire oligarch Roitenberg brothers ( Sanctioned)?..... Absolutely... Putin is dangerous and psychopathic with several " chips on his shoulder " or as we say in Canada " Putin is crazier than a shit -house rat !". Just sayin.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Smrt Observer wrote:
If Putin had siblings he would have learned that if you, lie, cheat, steal and act like a bully, people will soon begin to hate you. Putin never had his a$$ kicked by an older brother or sister for stealing or being an annoying prick,a she was an only child. So he was not raised properly. His folks were blue color working grand parent folks that moved from one of the numerous poverty jewish shmata villages in russia in the early 1900s and became mainstream russians.They gave lone child Vlada everything except good judgement , a conscience, manners, ethics and common decency. In short , Putin had the typical only child russian upbringing.... and they...... created a little monster. It didn't help that Vlad's father fought in West Ukraine during and after WWII, and the Ruusskis took it up the a$$ from the UPA in WWest Ukraine, and yes a few NKVD chaps got roasted alive, but the Nkvd burned to death all the prisoners in Lviv jail and holding cells in 1943.... so Putin was taught to hate Ukraine. Someone recently told me he that Putin's grandparents were from a poor shtetl in Ukraine, and Puutin speaks a rural uke style russian, normally. That really explains his love - hate relationship with Ukraine. Don't panic folks, almost anyone from Ukraine and Russia, has someone from a poor shtetl from Ukraine., a hundred fifty years ago. So should the world fear someone like Putin who was raised as a sickly , weird looking only child, is only five foot four inches tall, with a limp. and paralysis on the left side of his body, has identity issues and has had a bad ski slide nose job, to cover his jewish roots and hides from his heritage and acts like a jerk, and whose best friends are still russian jewish and happen to be shul - shtetl buddies of the billionaire oligarch Roitenberg brothers ( Sanctioned)?..... Absolutely... Putin is dangerous and psychopathic with several " chips on his shoulder " or as we say in Canada " Putin is crazier than a shit -house rat !". Just sayin.
That is a pretty good summation, you have been doing some reading, good for you and thanks ok, now just to show these guys the other side lets hear about Harper, I like him but just for shits and giggles show them our leader.
Smart Observer

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

I like PM Harper of Canada. He is also not afraid of Putin. Harper is honest and Putin is a liar. If a person is a dishonest liar and thief like Putin, it is then best to avoid such a person as Putin. Harper avoids Putin.... as does the civilized world.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

The Iron Dicklin wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you call "naive"? If you don't like World Politics,then you create your own party,win elections,and become Leader
But you know what? That is not going to happen,first you need to accept that America is Superpower,we don't like it,but that is reality,Washington have much more political power,then you think,and you have Manhattan as financial powerhouse.
He would be living in a small shack on the river bank near the airport, hijacking electricity from the nearest train signals to run his computer and living a life of a recluse not as an active member of society. I think his insecurity has ate up his personality. It is great that he has an opinion but never fact based and almost always seems derived from a novel or science fiction book, a little bit is ok but it is almost ALL.
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
why you don't see a red flag in sunshine's ABSENCE of criticizing Russian anti-Semitism.......when according to my Polish friends......they feel Russians are more anti-Semitic than Poles.
If Russians are so anti-Semitic?

Why does Sunshine tip toe around the fact that a Jew named Yakov Sverdlov lkilled the Tsar.

With Sunshine going so far to blame the British, and Briitsh royal family for the death of the Tsar rather than the obvious source of the Jews.

With Sunshine going so far to cry about me for even bringing up Yakov Sverdlov killing the Tsar, for being anti-Semitic.

Of course, Sunshine has a genuine conviction for Jews.

Sunshine is like these Russian Jews in West Palm Beach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I have seen a number of Jews in real life say they are Russian, or Polish, etc etc

So, it is really not surprising to me that someone with Jewish origins might support an ethnicity other than Jewish, and might not be critical of that ethnicity.

Look at half Jewish Carl Froch, who goes on about how he has superior Polish genetics, when in reality he is Polish Jew.
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

The Iron Dicklin wrote:
<quoted text>Sunshine did not attack any Polish people in last 12 hours.She only attacked you,and since when you represent ALL Polish people? You hate nation of almost 150 Million people because of 2 persons Sunshine and Uther,what the hell is wrong with you?
Sunshine clearly attacks Polish as a collective

Just like AbeUG clearly attacks Russians as a collective.

Same thing.
Smart Observer

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Yawn..... how boring. All the major players in Russia and Poland Ukraine always look a little jewish. Tell me something that is new. Jews got the smarts usually......
OnlyPatchWork

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
HEY LIMPY/PATCHWORK........this so called "Jew" is THREATENING TO KILL ME!!!
WHEN has she ever threatened to KILL YOU??????????
And here it is she sees me as the "Anti-Russian" guy and sees you as the Anti-Jewish guy.
Indeed Limpy YOU are the one who has flooded this forum with TONS of Anti-Jewish hate speech including saying that you want to see "all Jews Gassed" "Jews should get Zyklon-B" and "Jews should all be annihilated". I have NEVER made the genocidal vicious statements against Jews like you........AND YET she HATES ME MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE than you when you have made much more Anti-Jewish comments than me.........while I have made more anti-Russian comments than you.
So how the hell can you keep in DENIAL that this witch is really an ethno-centric RUSSIAN???
WHY the heck would a "MEGA-JEW" as you call sunshine, HATE ME MUCH MORE THAN YOU.....when she sees you as the Jew-Hater and me as the Russia-Hater????
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Cow!!
Hey Limpy........WHY is this so called "MEGA-JEW" being so nice to YOU...the biggest Polish Jew-HATER that came to the Poland forum.....wishing you good night while making Death Threats against me....the "anti-Russian" guy??????????
What the hell?
hate on me more than Polish who have been more anti-Russian than me including Martix, and Chr

This mostly just seems to be a personality difference.

Why does Sunshine hate on me more than Polish who are more anti-Russian than me including Martix, and Chrobry.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Pro-Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Dimster doesn't know that Russia has now launched their own 'google', sputnik.ru.
Farewell all Russian friends, soon we won't see you anymore xx
http://www.dailydot.com/technology/russia-lau...
Is it the same as the chinese version where the fascists dictator of a country get to remove all mentioned of any websites which say bad things about them?

No doubt you're proud of that..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

USA with it's Nazi inclinations, supporting fascists, terrorists, every kind of murdering scum.

They are the real threat to World peace, not Poland, not Russia, not Iran, not North Korea or China.

It's Anglo Saxon USA who are the real threat to World peace, the reason being, it knows it's not numero uno anymore, it's dying on it's feet even as I write this post.

The new World order does not include USA, they cannot face up to this reality, that makes USA dangerous

Romanov..
The Iron Dicklin

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Smart Observer wrote:
I like PM Harper of Canada. He is also not afraid of Putin. Harper is honest and Putin is a liar. If a person is a dishonest liar and thief like Putin, it is then best to avoid such a person as Putin. Harper avoids Putin.... as does the civilized world.
What did he "lied"? Is this what you are doing in free time? Trolling internet with your hate-speech? You have no right to bash anyone,when you Canadians live on stolen land!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,181 - 4,200 of6,307
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 5 min indo-mauritians bashers 521
why are Russian women so beautiful.?? 12 min rio 6
The French Ask: Should We Be Building Warships ... 13 min rio 23
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 53 min Azeris Rule 2,636
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 4 hr rio 314
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 5 hr Tm Clms 3,740
European sanctions on Russia seen limited for n... 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 10
•••
•••