2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#991 Jun 20, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
No I think he went straight into KGB.
Good point! He almost kicked Obama's and Cameroon's butts yesterday!!
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#992 Jun 20, 2013
Mr.Putin is Greatest Person on Planet right now.
God Bless Great Lider of Working Class people!

Mr.Putin !!!

Glory to Russia!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#993 Jun 20, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Mr.Putin is Greatest Person on Planet right now.
God Bless Great Lider of Working Class people!
Mr.Putin !!!
Glory to Russia!
Yes comrade!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#994 Jun 20, 2013
MuhamMad was a tosser wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim pig. How are your muslim pig friends?
Killing one another?
HaHa!
Your a tosser too for following dumb allah

Why don't you fack off Aborigine. Hehehehe.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#995 Jun 20, 2013
Israeli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Russia is weak. Without Jews Russia is just a basket case.
It was Jews who developed the Soviet Atom bomb and Hydrogen bomb. After WW2 Stalin wanted to eliminate many Jewish scientists. His advisers told him that without Jewish scientists there would be no nuclear weapons in the USSR. Plus, it was mostly Jews who spied for the Soviet Union in the US and delivered classified information on how to built nuclear weapons. Many Russia's top fighter jets were also developed by Jews.
Israel has also enough nukes not only to vaporize Russia but also to vaporize the entire planet. And that's not something you should be proud. That's not something to brag about. One should boast technology that saves lives, not kills. The only technology Russia can brag is weapons. While the west as a whole and Israel in particular can boast good medicine, high life expectancy, low child mortality, generous social security and retirement system.
Today Israel, tommorow the world... I have heard that one before. Indeed Jewish scientists sold the bomb to the USSR. Remember Openheimer, the Rosenberg, Fuchs, Pontecorvo... Maybe seeing what the Anglo Empire is all about, tht was the best move.
Generous social security, retirement system...for Jews only I am told, Israeli Arabs get a pittance.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#996 Jun 20, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Today Israel, tommorow the world... I have heard that one before. Indeed Jewish scientists sold the bomb to the USSR. Remember Openheimer, the Rosenberg, Fuchs, Pontecorvo... Maybe seeing what the Anglo Empire is all about, tht was the best move.
Generous social security, retirement system...for Jews only I am told, Israeli Arabs get a pittance.
Better recheck your info, the Rosenbergs never sold anything to the Russians. In Israel SS , retirement system, etc etc are for all including Israeli arabs. Israel is a democracy. No wonder they are as happy as pigs in shit. You just keep checking and rechecking your info.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#998 Jun 20, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
Don't be so harsh on the Russians or they'll stop laundering money through your banks and your economy will collapse.
Think of the Rubles they would lose!
lavon affair

Bradenton, FL

#999 Jun 21, 2013
AIPAC hates USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........AYRESHIRE ARSEFOHIRE is with the JDL seexx tour to Hebron to service the IDF and the GATEKEEPERS,......... The JDL Goonsquads include MONICA GOODLING , Monica Lewinsky , Evabraun Femragg Hughes , michelle malkin , Ann ''Wingnutz'' Coulter , neal Cavuto , neal Bush , marvin bush , John Loftus and GENE STASI MOSS , driving around and stalking OATH KEEPERS and Patriots in cars with fl tags 243 PIE , GOAMG ,244 PIE, 712 MAP ,J36 4LI , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , VCA73...... See FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS , Gatekeepers , BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report .
..........technology is misused by zio-imperialists to target free speech and THE BILL OF RIGHTS .......See IBM AND THE HOLOCAUST by Edwin Black , Jonathan Mascari Pollard , Robert Hanssen Marshak and Anthony Dalsimer Judas ..........IBM sold Adolph the punch cards to target its victims more efficiently ..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Gatekeepers and THE ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and SUPERMOB by gus russo..........the AIPAC fifth column uses the Jon Pollard clones at NSA to target peace activists.......FUSION CENTERS are used by traitors like Benedict Arnold Marshak and Bob and Carrie Mueller of PREMIER LEAKY POOLS .
rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#1000 Jun 21, 2013
lavon affair wrote:
<quoted text>..........technology is misused by zio-imperialists to target free speech and THE BILL OF RIGHTS .......See IBM AND THE HOLOCAUST by Edwin Black , Jonathan Mascari Pollard , Robert Hanssen Marshak and Anthony Dalsimer Judas ..........IBM sold Adolph the punch cards to target its victims more efficiently ..........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Gatekeepers and THE ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS and SUPERMOB by gus russo..........the AIPAC fifth column uses the Jon Pollard clones at NSA to target peace activists.......FUSION CENTERS are used by traitors like Benedict Arnold Marshak and Bob and Carrie Mueller of PREMIER LEAKY POOLS .

That's not all Zionists misuse .
They misuse people who hate them by reporting that these very same peoples love them.

Funny thing is the international population not only accept their fabricated reality knowing full well is a lie.

But actively participate in its maintenance and future development.

In violation of their criminal codes.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1001 Jun 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not all Zionists misuse .
They misuse people who hate them by reporting that these very same peoples love them.
Funny thing is the international population not only accept their fabricated reality knowing full well is a lie.
But actively participate in its maintenance and future development.
In violation of their criminal codes.
Interesting!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1002 Jun 22, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Better recheck your info, the Rosenbergs never sold anything to the Russians. In Israel SS , retirement system, etc etc are for all including Israeli arabs. Israel is a democracy. No wonder they are as happy as pigs in shit. You just keep checking and rechecking your info.
Google the Rosenbergs! Those bastards were executed for being traitors.

Since: Nov 12

Bankstown, Australia

#1003 Jun 22, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Google the Rosenbergs! Those bastards were executed for being traitors.
I will thanks I didn't think of that.
Just think how intelligent we would be now if Google was always here then.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1004 Jun 22, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I will thanks I didn't think of that.
Just think how intelligent we would be now if Google was always here then.
That's what's good about the internet. Instead of hearing bull chit from posters, you can find the real truth.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1005 Jun 22, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> That's what's good about the internet. Instead of hearing bull chit from posters, you can find the real truth.
instead of hearing BS from posters you can find BS online.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1006 Jun 22, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
instead of hearing BS from posters you can find BS online.
The truth is there. You just need to sort through the hot air.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1007 Jun 22, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The truth is there. You just need to sort through the hot air.
The truth is there somewhere but people on this forum, often those you praise, seem to be unable to sort through the hot air.
Mostly from racist websites or plain news articles which could say anything.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1008 Jun 22, 2013
Israeli wrote:
<quoted text>
But who knows, maybe you are also an offspring of a raped woman. The Russians are known to be rapists and women-beaters and their treatment of women is worse than in any European country. Who knows what happened 400 years ago. The Russians are also known for their public houses. There are more prostitutes in Russia than in any other country in the world. Maybe you're also an offspring of a prostitute?
Yeh, you Cossacks surely have many things to be proud of, especially your treatment of women. You're just stupid criminals and nothing more.
Descendant of "raped" women, on the advise of counsel I deny anything you say or have said.
ocxz

Saint-pierre, Reunion

#1009 Jun 22, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is there somewhere but people on this forum, often those you praise, seem to be unable to sort through the hot air.
At least we can sort through your hot air.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1010 Jun 22, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
They were tried by the US government for espionage and executed! That's a fact, not an opinion.

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#1011 Jun 23, 2013
I think Filipsamovich has made it into the hall of fame.
As the only snapped idiot to keep on the straight and narrow.
But he shouldn't take any credit or get given any laurels .
That should all be given to his council.
And its a pity .
I was on the verge of giving him some very lucrative investment advice.
But I refuse to give it to a mad bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine on Her Knees 6 min NAZTY Ukraine 8
"Long Knives" Out for PUTIN in Russia? 1 hr NAZI RUSSIA 3
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 3,669
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 2 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 304
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 3 hr Brilliant Bolshevik 4,842
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 5 hr servonazis 86
Even God hates Russians 9 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 12
Why people hate Russians? (Jan '11) 9 hr Finland 246
More from around the web