2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.
Comments
841 - 860 of 988 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#883 May 14, 2013
AIPAC hates USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........AYRESHIRE ARSEFOHIRE is with the JDL seexx tour to Hebron to service the IDF and the GATEKEEPERS,......... The JDL Goonsquads include MONICA GOODLING , Monica Lewinsky , Evabraun Femragg Hughes , michelle malkin , Ann ''Wingnutz'' Coulter , neal Cavuto , neal Bush , marvin bush , John Loftus and GENE STASI MOSS , driving around and stalking OATH KEEPERS and Patriots in cars with fl tags 243 PIE , GOAMG ,244 PIE, 712 MAP ,J36 4LI , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , VCA73...... See FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS , Gatekeepers , BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report .
LOL!! Interesting!!
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#885 May 15, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
And Aznar from Spain had 95% of his population against joining the Iraq war; with daily protests against that move going on the streets. Yet, Aznar went into the Iraq, and in March 2004, Madrid train bombings occurred. It was established that it was done by Al-Qaida group, as a revenge for Spanish participation in Iraq war. 191 people were killed, and 1,800 wounded. It happened three days before the election, and Aznar was voted out of the Government. But Aznar is free, and continues successful career; while dead, wounded, and their relatives, suffer the consequences of their messages not being heard. Western Style Democracy at its normal.
So much for Spanish temper...
Syrian

New London, CT

#886 May 16, 2013
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for Spanish temper...
It's the Jalapeņo peppers!
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#887 May 18, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It's the Jalapeņo peppers!
And I thought it came from that hot, passionate Gypsy blood.
Syrian

New London, CT

#888 May 19, 2013
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
And I thought it came from that hot, passionate Gypsy blood.
LOL!!
The Iron Dick

Podgorica, Montenegro

#889 May 19, 2013
President for Life Assad is the Best Lider on Midlde East!
britpashto DON

Hertford, UK

#890 May 19, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
no he's not he's a crook and shia ya idiot
rtloder

Australia

#892 May 19, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:

Yes he is abridging the Sunni Shiia divide with the mental resource that can only come from Allah.
It will be the avenue of the future if the world wants to salvage what was taken away from our forefathers heritage.
That is salvage as much as is possible.
The Catholics and Protestant churches betrayed our opportunity for a future by supporting the redemption of Mankind by "a priori" of nothing other than evil doing.
Assad is the guide to a fortuitous assembly that will give our children an opportunity to demonstrate their worth to God.
Syrian

New London, CT

#893 May 19, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
LOL!!
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#894 May 21, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!
Careful, one might steal your heart or just put a hex on you.
mxlplx

United States

#897 May 28, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It's the Jalapeņo peppers!
Mmmmmm, jalapenos ;-)
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#898 May 28, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmm, jalapenos ;-)
Mmmmmm, Taco Bell!! ;-)
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#899 May 30, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! I think Hillary had the hots for Monica!
Not necessarily, with the Clinton it was pass me down the line. First he screwed them, then he passed them on to her. So everybody was happy and nobody would comment about his kinky cock, his pink saxophone.
Watching the old hag from behind with her blond hair made her look like a 16 years old teenager. The problem is that she turned around...
the dream came crashing down.
orion

Somerset West, South Africa

#900 May 30, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I've read on military documents China has tested the largest nuclear device ever at last 10X more powerful than anything Russia or the US tested. Also not around 5 years ago I believe give or take a Chinese American researcher in New Mexico stole a high tech computer drive with the latest nuclear deployment systems the states had not developed yet but where still in the theory stage he passed them off to Chinese agents who got away just as the FBI swooped in, nothing like a good old treason charge to lock him up for life eh. The Russian and Chinese favorite past time is stealing technology nothing new, even the Chinese snagged a stealth skin piece in Serbia.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why...
Not Good

Glendora, CA

#901 May 30, 2013
Why are they trying to start a major war.
The Iron Gonzales

Podgorica, Montenegro

#902 May 30, 2013
We need some good Action!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#903 May 30, 2013
They are going to need a whole sh*t load of vodka to slop all those drunks.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#904 May 30, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text> Not necessarily, with the Clinton it was pass me down the line. First he screwed them, then he passed them on to her. So everybody was happy and nobody would comment about his kinky cock, his pink saxophone.
Watching the old hag from behind with her blond hair made her look like a 16 years old teenager. The problem is that she turned around...
the dream came crashing down.
LOL!!! HaHaHaHaHa!!!!
rtloder

Australia

#905 May 30, 2013
Not Good wrote:
Why are they trying to start a major war.

To hide their economic ineptness.
War is easier than reform.
It's impossible for a Jew to admit a mistake .
They picture themselves as Divine.
How do they hold on to that mental predisposition .? Did you ask .?
By murdering maiming crippling other's
who have defencelessness as their overriding characteristic.
There is no greater bond for a Jew other than crime.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#906 May 30, 2013
AIPAC hates USA wrote:
<quoted text>..........AYRESHIRE ARSEFOHIRE is with the JDL seexx tour to Hebron to service the IDF and the GATEKEEPERS,......... The JDL Goonsquads include MONICA GOODLING , Monica Lewinsky , Evabraun Femragg Hughes , michelle malkin , Ann ''Wingnutz'' Coulter , neal Cavuto , neal Bush , marvin bush , John Loftus and GENE STASI MOSS , driving around and stalking OATH KEEPERS and Patriots in cars with fl tags 243 PIE , GOAMG ,244 PIE, 712 MAP ,J36 4LI , 668 PCK , BAL Y35 , VCA73...... See FIVE BROKEN CAMERAS , Gatekeepers , BY WAY OF DECEPTION and Goldstone Report .
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Foods Russians May Miss Thanks to Putin's Ban 14 min Here Is One 183
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 3 hr Foo 1,087
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 4 hr I can read 635
NATO plans more bases, equipment in E. Europe t... 4 hr Clear Dharma 5
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 5 hr Hue 7,869
Russia salutes Arctic Convoy stalwarts in Trowb... 6 hr Vladimir Georgiev 1
People mocking Dumb Ukraine 8 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••