2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Matthew 8:22”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#441 Mar 15, 2013
C´mon Rambo !! Where are you ??

It seems like John Rambo don´t have balls against the Russian this time.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#442 Mar 15, 2013
I see as usual the same weak hasbarats using 100 names to hide behind to post their scripted lies and disinformation.Who do they think they are fooling???
rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#443 Mar 15, 2013
hatuey wrote:
<quoted text>dont you know that comunism and nazism is the same. iran is similar but just a litter more ignorant.selfcenterism.

hatuey that's all over now you probably don't know but the new name of the game is survival.
Some call it salvage but whatever you call it it isn't anything else.
All you old fobies that are used to be bounded by buoyancy coming from the bogey man of communism brought down to lull your little minds into a relaxed complacency so as the announcing of it was all a game will not be a shock to a sock puppet.
You are the cork in the bottle about to be screwed.
Its just the way it goes when your eyes are too big for your belly.
rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#444 Mar 15, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I see as usual the same weak hasbarats using 100 names to hide behind to post their scripted lies and disinformation.Who do they think they are fooling???

Are you talking to me?.
Yes I agree but why is not one more stupid than the other.?.
In the case of a missing link the definition of the imposition they force on the world to endure ; must surely be music to the ear of the goblin and you know what goblins are like when they start partying.
Exactly like the weak Hasbarats we have to be near all sounding the same not even attempting to be different.
Syrian

New London, CT

#445 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
US Technology ?
F**k !
US always copies from German Tecnology.
True! From Jet engines to rockets to A-bombs!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#446 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
C´mon Rambo !! Where are you ??
It seems like John Rambo don´t have balls against the Russian this time.
He is way too old now. He is tired from filming "The Expendables"!
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#447 Mar 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> He is way too old now. He is tired from filming "The Expendables"!
They have the Avengers now.
We have an example on Topix but it'a wannabe specimen.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#449 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure dude ?
You watch to much Hollywood Movies.
Before Colombus found the American Continent, the Chinese already create International Trading System, they create the Silk Road from China over Persia to Europe, and they invented many things like Silk Clothes, Ink, Paper, Gunpowder, Medicine, etc.
List of Chinese Inventions- Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_...
I'm surprised you seem so eager to defend the Russians here. Most Russians hate you Germans anyway, and wasn't it the Soviets who divided your nation for decades? What "technology" did your people have then?
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#450 Mar 16, 2013
The Germans were always too ungrateful, should have let the Nazis and Soviets kill each other off...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#451 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
The Germans were always too ungrateful, should have let the Nazis and Soviets kill each other off...
What Germans should be grateful for?
USA had stolen German technologies, German great scietists like Werner von Braun, even German nazi methods to deal with enimies.
American aid for Germany was actually aid to USA itself.
Germany had become a significant ally for USA against USSR.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#452 Mar 16, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
What Germans should be grateful for?
USA had stolen German technologies, German great scietists like Werner von Braun, even German nazi methods to deal with enimies.
American aid for Germany was actually aid to USA itself.
Germany had become a significant ally for USA against USSR.
I love how you Russians and Germans hate each other one moment and defend each other the next.

It is true that Germany has had significant scientific prowess in the last few centuries, but you forget that nearly nearly 20% of the U.S. population is of German descent. But most do not consider themselves German at all. Remember, Germans like Albert Einstein and Werner Von Braun, the father of rocket science, willingly departed the Fatherland and went to the United States.

Again, I'm tiring of arguing over this. I don't care about the USSR, Nazi Germany, or the United States right now.

Your last proposal is quite unrealistic. Bashar al-Assad has the blood of thousands of civilians on his hands, and such a leader cannot be President of such a chaotic nation. I personally don't believe most Syrians would accept him as their President again.

Location hidden

#453 Mar 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> True! From Jet engines to rockets to A-bombs!!
You are very very very Genius bro !!

Those stupid Yanks didn´t realized it, because they watch too much stupid Hollywood Movies.

Location hidden

#454 Mar 16, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> He is way too old now. He is tired from filming "The Expendables"!
What is that ? Another stupid "Mumbo Jumbo" Hollywood Propaganda ??

ha ha ha

Location hidden

#455 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you seem so eager to defend the Russians here. Most Russians hate you Germans anyway, and wasn't it the Soviets who divided your nation for decades? What "technology" did your people have then?
Its true the divided Germany..but that was long time ago, the hates the Nazis not the German people.

Germany and Russia are always Best Friends and we got many Russian students here and they are very friendly and nice people, I love them..they always be my Brothers and Sisters.

You ask me what "technology" we have ??
Its a secret project ! We don´t have to tell you !

German Technology is always the Best in the world, Mars Rover was create in Germany anyway.

Location hidden

#456 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how you Russians and Germans hate each other one moment and defend each other the next.
It is true that Germany has had significant scientific prowess in the last few centuries, but you forget that nearly nearly 20% of the U.S. population is of German descent. But most do not consider themselves German at all. Remember, Germans like Albert Einstein and Werner Von Braun, the father of rocket science, willingly departed the Fatherland and went to the United States.
Again, I'm tiring of arguing over this. I don't care about the USSR, Nazi Germany, or the United States right now.
Your last proposal is quite unrealistic. Bashar al-Assad has the blood of thousands of civilians on his hands, and such a leader cannot be President of such a chaotic nation. I personally don't believe most Syrians would accept him as their President again.
Werner von Braun and his family still have German Passport.

He lived and work in the U.S because it was his dream to send his Rocket to the Moon ! Without Werner von Braun your Astronauts NEVER step on their foot on the Moon !

Your Presidents from JFK, Nixon to Carter wiped out 4.000.000 People in Indochina back in the 70´s, so stop talking about Bashar al-Assad here !

Location hidden

#457 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>

No he doesn` have any civilian blood on his hands and Syrian people know that. That`s why you are against any negociations and elections with Assad.
You are afraid of the opinion of Syrian people.
If they don`t want him, why don`t make elections and let them express their will?

You prefer to decide for them. WTF? Who are you to decide for Syrian people who is Assad to them?

So you are against cease fire and negociations.
That means you want the war to continue and want the terroritsts to win.
I heard your government allowed to sell weapons to terrirists.
Very nice of you! Now USA = Al Quada!
But wait USA had creaated Al Quada.))

See now why do I hate the west?

Location hidden

#458 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>

Your Presidents from JFK, Nixon to Carter wiped out 4.000.000 People in Indochina back in the 70´s, so stop talking about Bashar al-Assad here !
Why to go so far back?
Their Bush killed about 3 mln. of people in Iraq and Afganistan the most of which were civilian people.

And those American pigs are so impudent to accuse Assad!

First, put in jail G. Bush and US gernerals for their crimes against humanity and after that accuse Assad.

Location hidden

#459 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>

Those stupid Yanks didn´t realized it, because they watch too much stupid Hollywood Movies.
Too much of movies too much of CNN and Fox news.....
I imagine an avverage American as Homer Simpson. lol.

I suggest them to watch RT if they want to know the truth.

Location hidden

#460 Mar 16, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why to go so far back?
Their Bush killed about 3 mln. of people in Iraq and Afganistan the most of which were civilian people.
And those American pigs are so impudent to accuse Assad!
First, put in jail G. Bush and US gernerals for their crimes against humanity and after that accuse Assad.
Oh yeah I almost forgot the Satan Bush.

But I think no one can put Bush in jail because the US control the UN.

Location hidden

#461 Mar 16, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much of movies too much of CNN and Fox news.....
I imagine an avverage American as Homer Simpson. lol.
I suggest them to watch RT if they want to know the truth.
Its true, they eat 10kg Hamburgers everyday just like Homer Simpson, that is why they can´t think straight anymore.

No single American watch Russia Today Channel because...you know..they love to be Brainwashed by Hollywood, CNN and Fox News.

ha ha ha ^____^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 13 min kuda 2,812
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 16 min Cassandra_ 6,983
News Russia Proposes Alternative UN Resolution to MH... 1 hr George 10
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 1 hr George 917
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) 5 hr Purity Flower 23
News Russia Should Embrace Its Religious Diversity 6 hr little lamb 2
News Russia faces sport racism allegations 11 hr Fart news 9
More from around the web