2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.
Comments
321 - 340 of 988 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

JokerNot wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you. Your too damn stupid to learn anything unless it's shoved up your bum. Then and only then do you know what a screw ball you are.

Your too damn stupid????????..before you call people stupid, look at your English you dumbass.
Cletus Buttus

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your too damn stupid????????..before you call people stupid, look at your English you dumbass.
Dimitri, you weren't born an idiot. You are a self-made idiot. And I'll wager you got a dipwit diploma to prove it.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Don't mess with the Germans. If Adolf just waited a few years until German scientists developed nuclear weapons, you'd all be speaking German today!
Lets not kid ourselves they did create nuclear weapons and they were stolen by the american government.America did not even have a decent jet fighter during ww2 but the lie is told that they created the most advanced weapon?? Germany was first to split the atom in 1938.Germany was years ahead of the american government,rissia,england or any others.Seems really strange also that just 2 months after germany was out of the war the nuclear weapons were tested in the trinity test in the same place where most german scientist were taken under project paperclip.When you look at all the facts it just does not hold water that america invented that.America can not even build a decent car even today lol.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets not kid ourselves they did create nuclear weapons and they were stolen by the american government.America did not even have a decent jet fighter during ww2 but the lie is told that they created the most advanced weapon?? Germany was first to split the atom in 1938.Germany was years ahead of the american government,rissia,england or any others.Seems really strange also that just 2 months after germany was out of the war the nuclear weapons were tested in the trinity test in the same place where most german scientist were taken under project paperclip.When you look at all the facts it just does not hold water that america invented that.America can not even build a decent car even today lol.
Adolph jumped the gun! German scientists were working on a nuclear weapon, and if he has just waited until they were operational before launching the war, the Germans would have taken over the entire world.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Adolph jumped the gun! German scientists were working on a nuclear weapon, and if he has just waited until they were operational before launching the war, the Germans would have taken over the entire world.

The whose who of the outcome of everything including the 3nd world war let alone the second is determined by us so that Allan can be impartial.
If the good people win so much the better nut as I already said the short and thick of it didn't matter but I don't think America built the bomb.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Cletus Buttus wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimitri, you weren't born an idiot. You are a self-made idiot. And I'll wager you got a dipwit diploma to prove it.

I'll wager you're the idiot Jackass-Jokernot
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The whose who of the outcome of everything including the 3nd world war let alone the second is determined by us so that Allan can be impartial.
If the good people win so much the better nut as I already said the short and thick of it didn't matter but I don't think America built the bomb.
Well technology often is stolen. German scientists were actually working on nuclear fission in the early 1930s!
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Clueless as usual
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Clueless as usual

You will be mortified when I tell you this Avenger.And so you should because it is in the product of your person to be the harbinger of rot.
The forum knows I present the truth in that regard for doesn't your name precede always nothing but tom foolery.
Yes my word it does . So stay mortified I have no sympathy for you.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
"but I don't think America built the bomb".

You don't have the faintest clue to what's going on.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
rtloder wrote:
"but I don't think America built the bomb".
You don't have the faintest clue to what's going on.

I do no shit I made that mistake already.
United States The Great

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Screw these weak ugly evil disgraced russian goverment no one cares about your weak marines

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

United States The Great wrote:
Screw these weak ugly evil disgraced russian goverment no one cares about your weak marines
Evil government?? You must be talking about the war criminals who control the american goverment.Now go hide behind your other names.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Lets not kid ourselves they did create nuclear weapons and they were stolen by the american government.America did not even have a decent jet fighter during ww2 but the lie is told that they created the most advanced weapon?? Germany was first to split the atom in 1938.Germany was years ahead of the american government,rissia,england or any others.Seems really strange also that just 2 months after germany was out of the war the nuclear weapons were tested in the trinity test in the same place where most german scientist were taken under project paperclip.When you look at all the facts it just does not hold water that america invented that.America can not even build a decent car even today lol.
1. Who cares??
2. I don't care
3. You are an idiot for thinking anyone cares about this history
4. Why don't you go count sand crystals or something that you are capabable of doing instead of this dribble, wow, really who really cares.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

People always care about facts hasbarat george.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

People always care about facts hasbarat george.
Well, then tell facts not lies dipshit
latin lover

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Don't mess with the Germans. If Adolf just waited a few years until German scientists developed nuclear weapons, you'd all be speaking German today!
Was? Ich verstehen sich nicht...

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

George and A$$forhire the smart people of the world care about facts and will not be fooled by paid internet propagandist like you.This is not the 50's anymore and I think you know that.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

George and A$$forhire the smart people of the world care about facts and will not be fooled by paid internet propagandist like you.This is not the 50's anymore and I think you know that.
Facts yes, but you have been printing your racist BS with a mixture of prejudicial crap. Start reading before you post so you and your alteregos have the correct story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

United States The Great wrote:

Yeh, United States The Great scumbags, killers, racists, imperialists, evil bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••