20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital

20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital

There are 11365 comments on the Korea Herald story from Dec 30, 2013, titled 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital. In it, Korea Herald reports that:

About 20,000 people protested in Ukraine's capital on Sunday, maintaining more than a month of rallies opposing the government's decision to shelve a key deal with the European Union.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Korea Herald.

Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#2233 Mar 20, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't like English people and I'm not Russian, unfortunately.
But of course, Nobody is Russian on this forum, they are 'Americans, British, French'. But somehow they understand Russian well and have total loyalty to Putin.
Enough with this games, you fool nobody.
Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#2234 Mar 20, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Battle of Kosare - KLA with support from Albanian army and NATO lost against Serbs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ko%C5%...
KLA lost all battles - therefore they lost the war
In Bosnia before Dayton agreement Serbs controlled 46% of Bosnia , Bosniaks controlled 28% and Bosnian Croats 25%
Wikipedia is not a serious source, you know that. If KLA lost the war, then how come Kosovo is under Albanian control? Kosovo is lost for Serbia forever, just like Krajina and other invaded territories.
reality

Slovenia

#2235 Mar 20, 2014
Knight Hospitaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is not a serious source, you know that. If KLA lost the war, then how come Kosovo is under Albanian control? Kosovo is lost for Serbia forever, just like Krajina and other invaded territories.
If you dont like Wikipedia that is not my problem.After all you posted the link from the my Wiki page about Battle of Kosare.

KLA lost the war while Krajina was lost only due to the Tudjman-Milosevic agreement
Knight Hospitaller

Georgia

#2236 Mar 20, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If you dont like Wikipedia that is not my problem.After all you posted the link from the my Wiki page about Battle of Kosare.
KLA lost the war while Krajina was lost only due to the Tudjman-Milosevic agreement
Not really, I have posted link from a newspaper about one of the Kosovo battles. Tudjman-Milosevic agreement came AFTER operation storm, when Serbs lost Krajina region and then Serbs gave away Vukovar by agreement.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#2238 Mar 20, 2014
JBH wrote:
The effective control points are within this universe,THAT THE RUSSIAN CASE IS ON HOLD at this time --other nations and people CAN MAKE BIGGER PROGRESS OF success than Russia.
Russians = do it on your own..
Thailand is the scamland by saying nothing true and real that it is white Russian --it is not white Russian but NO MATCH TO ANY PEOPLE .
Thailand is no match to even El Salvado ,Nigeria, and Timbatu, but Thailand is full of wetback scams.
OH YAY, WHAT A ridiculous MAD WORLD IS, OH yeah.
Can you STFU already. This world doesn't need any advice from your retarded, mental, homosexual country. Go gag yourself and f*ck off already. lol
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#2240 Mar 20, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you STFU already. This world doesn't need any advice from your retarded, mental, homosexual country. Go gag yourself and f*ck off already. lol
---=-==__+

FILLIPINES fears China of aggression to come close to turf of Fiillipines.

Fiillipines changes its stand and requests US comes back for military base recently.
Fiillipines also purchases quite a bit of military equipment from US as facing China.
Most Fiillipinos have become anti Chinese.
Yet, occasionally on Topix, some Fiillipinos with better English than you Thai scammer idiot, put in comments on Topix forums here, by even saying they are against US, while some could say they are against China with same mentality and wording like you about Chinese calling.
Some Fillipinos in US write English (still not good enough) on the same thing than in Fillipines, while those Chinese in UK also return bickering Fillipinos with better English on using your similar words.

With your English worst than Fillipinos' English AND WORDING AND MENTALITY in the same Asia areas, YOU sound like another Fillipino in Thailand, what makes you think you are a Russian.
You are no white person but the Thai_maniac-ass-freak.
Your mentality is not a white person background and you do not have any white culture in your English, while your wording is same as Fillipinos calling hatred of Chinese.

I SAW PICTURES AND WORDS on demonstration signs in Thailand BEFORE SOME TIME AGO, FROM some NEWS source --"RUSSIANS,GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!".

You attempt to screw the Russians because Russians and Japanese abuse you as homosexual and women there sexually, Thais have demonstrated building-tall signs against Russians, such as,"RUSSIANS,GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

You want to say you are Russian by showing a bad image and poor impression as Russians look being too stupid , to exhibit your doing calling yourself as Russians, that they are racists and Neo-Nazis against immigrants and more.

So, Russians are their own faults, and do not get their acts together by going to Thailand ,that Russians get harms from you as that is what you want to do.

But everything you write about Russia is rubbish English and garbage stuff about Russia with your virus ill sucker mind.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2241 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
But of course, Nobody is Russian on this forum, they are 'Americans, British, French'. But somehow they understand Russian well and have total loyalty to Putin.
They play battleship and giJOE all day long and are caught up in their little games and it reflects on their opinions. They are harmless and just make noise.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#2242 Mar 20, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
---=-==__+
FILLIPINES fears China of aggression to come close to turf of Fiillipines.
Fiillipines changes its stand and requests US comes back for military base recently.
Fiillipines also purchases quite a bit of military equipment from US as facing China.
Most Fiillipinos have become anti Chinese.
Yet, occasionally on Topix, some Fiillipinos with better English than you Thai scammer idiot, put in comments on Topix forums here, by even saying they are against US, while some could say they are against China with same mentality and wording like you about Chinese calling.
Some Fillipinos in US write English (still not good enough) on the same thing than in Fillipines, while those Chinese in UK also return bickering Fillipinos with better English on using your similar words.
With your English worst than Fillipinos' English AND WORDING AND MENTALITY in the same Asia areas, YOU sound like another Fillipino in Thailand, what makes you think you are a Russian.
You are no white person but the Thai_maniac-ass-freak.
Your mentality is not a white person background and you do not have any white culture in your English, while your wording is same as Fillipinos calling hatred of Chinese.
I SAW PICTURES AND WORDS on demonstration signs in Thailand BEFORE SOME TIME AGO, FROM some NEWS source --"RUSSIANS,GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!".
You attempt to screw the Russians because Russians and Japanese abuse you as homosexual and women there sexually, Thais have demonstrated building-tall signs against Russians, such as,"RUSSIANS,GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"
You want to say you are Russian by showing a bad image and poor impression as Russians look being too stupid , to exhibit your doing calling yourself as Russians, that they are racists and Neo-Nazis against immigrants and more.
So, Russians are their own faults, and do not get their acts together by going to Thailand ,that Russians get harms from you as that is what you want to do.
But everything you write about Russia is rubbish English and garbage stuff about Russia with your virus ill sucker mind.
You remind me of my previous bitchy Thai girlfriend, except you are even more paranoid and more b*tchy... and she actually used to give me a nice blowjob... You must be some ugly asian homosexual desperate for some white c*ck... Why don't you ask one of your Canadian friends here to help you out? And get the f*ck away from me already... you ain't getting any c*ck here... f*cking desperate Canadians...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2243 Mar 20, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
---+++_-=-
---==++0-==--
OH YAY, WHAT A crazy MAD WORLD IS, OH yeah, OH YAY.
You the asshole non-white Thai says you even want to be a white Russian.
What have you done to your Russia by not working on Russian government jobs, but would lie and take awful shame to have US government jobs--it is impossible even you are US citizen that US government won't give government jobs to any US citizen just like that.
What have you done now that Russia is being pushed to a corner by NATO,US and EU,that Putin is weaker than Assad Of Syria,North Korea and Iran?
Russia at this time might need China North Korea , India,Iran and others, as facing US pushing.
As Russia needs others at this time, How insanity of poorest level of mind you show to have by taking on Chinese now, that will ruin your Russia further?
Your Thailand is too weak by facing a break-down internally and among neighbor countries, amounts to a dumbo-wasteland.
This is your insanity of poorest level of mind ---You are no match to any people and nations and yet choose to take on Chinese and everyone else by showing racist Russia.
Do all Russians think and act like you that Russia being in critical sake can do any better?
As you are no match to any people and nations, you are seeking self-destruction and to be destroyed.
What rights do you have that you come to speak to people, by saying you are hassled?
What rights can you refugee asylum dummies speak to people by keeping on lying?
Would that a pity on you with no equality of argument if you choose to argue by claiming Hassled?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE IF YOU DON'T FACE UP TO YOUR DESTRUCTION.
You have to get exhausted and get your head spin dizzily to go to your hell.
You have to take serious further mental damages and destruction if you open your damn Thai as mouth again--anyone wanting to go along with this Thai bummer will get the same sufferings --to be destroyed or go down hell together with this Thai nut of taking their own destruction
HAHAHAHAHAHA, it is still a very crazy,MAD WORLD, hahahahahhha.

Does JBH stand for Just a Bum Howling???. a load of bollocks, nonsense and garbage.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2244 Mar 20, 2014
Hehehehehe.
Brit Expat

B├ęziers, France

#2245 Mar 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They play battleship and giJOE all day long and are caught up in their little games and it reflects on their opinions. They are harmless and just make noise.
Touching George. LOL
Oliver Cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#2246 Mar 20, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So did Hitler and how did that work for him?
Hitler didn't stand up to Imperialism,he WAS Imperialism,these days that job has been taken over by the US and its partners in Global crime.
Sam

Toronto, Canada

#2247 Mar 20, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> Hitler didn't stand up to Imperialism,he WAS Imperialism,these days that job has been taken over by the US and its partners in Global crime.
It was funny, listening to girly man Putin lament yesterday, that big old Russia, which has a consistent historic imperialist record of occupation, colonization, and genocide or assimilation of subjugated peoples, claim that girly man Russia is always the victim. Boo hoo hoo cried Putin, boo hoo hoo cried his audience. We are so scared of everyone, they are all so mean, we need more territory to protect ourselves. What a bunch of wimps!
FUNNY LITTLE PUTIN

Surrey, Canada

#2248 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

You are so right!

I had a chat with a guy supposedly posting from North Carolina about the deteriorating economy in Russia......he said "that's not true! Things are fine HERE!"

Yes things are fine in NORTH CAROLINA!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Pro Ukraine

Croydon, UK

#2249 Mar 20, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>It was funny, listening to girly man Putin lament yesterday, that big old Russia, which has a consistent historic imperialist record of occupation, colonization, and genocide or assimilation of subjugated peoples, claim that girly man Russia is always the victim. Boo hoo hoo cried Putin, boo hoo hoo cried his audience. We are so scared of everyone, they are all so mean, we need more territory to protect ourselves. What a bunch of wimps!
He said Russia is always the victim!?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

You really couldn't make that up, ROTFLMAO!

Since: Feb 14

Tejgaon, Bangladesh

#2250 Mar 20, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>It was funny, listening to girly man Putin lament yesterday, that big old Russia, which has a consistent historic imperialist record of occupation, colonization, and genocide or assimilation of subjugated peoples, claim that girly man Russia is always the victim. Boo hoo hoo cried Putin, boo hoo hoo cried his audience. We are so scared of everyone, they are all so mean, we need more territory to protect ourselves. What a bunch of wimps!
Does this mean Canada is willing to give some of it's Territory away to someone else?
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#2251 Mar 20, 2014
Basically Canada is the same, except a lot worse. What happened to all the native people in Canada hypocritical trolls? You know you don't have to report to us of any news casts from your Canadian Nazi government. We - normal people, from the rest of this planet, don't find it one bit valuable or entertaining :)

LOL Canadians with their kindergarten ape shit as usual...Yeah we are like a country too... wua wua wau...:) Don't worry, after Putin annexes the rest of Ukraine, US will take over Canada and f*ck you all up the ass... just keep s*cking their d*ck - it's just the beginning of the show, and then the whole world will see what kind of "men" you all are...:) Sounds like some Paki sh*tland that deserves to be destroyed anyway...

BTW what language do you speak there? JBH won't tell us...:)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2252 Mar 20, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I was born in Europe....my mother Danish, my dad Italian.....and Im not ashamed about my origin....which I would be if I were a Russian.
Crimea is 0% Russian as Koenigsberg is 0% German and SudTirol is 0% Austrian....understand how borders are drawn.
Again, if you are not happy with a border....you bring your case to the International Tribunal in Hague....what is there to understand?
Russia has no right taking Crimea.....it doesn't work like that.
If Russia wished more shared control over Crimea, which it already had...then why did it incorporate all of Crimea into Russia?
Russia is a bully, and these Russian Americans here trying to convey another picture are cowards.
No matter how many times you say it, it won't become true. Crimea democratically voted for independence from Ukraine and then asked to become part of Russia, whose Duma then voted them in.
Who in their right mind would want to remain part of a country being run by Nazi butchers, killing god knows how many in their putsch and who then banned the Russian language. A very clear message from these murdering fascist bastards as to who was getting the treatment next.
All that aside, Russia have every right to protect it's citizens on any foreign soil who are threat of their life, as has any other country to do so.
If the Ukraine Nazis proceed with any acts of aggression against Russia and the Crimea, I hope Putin slaughters every last one of those Nazi bastard retards!
As for uncle tom obammy and his crew, they are nothing less than war criminals exploiting and creating confrontational events across the planet for personal gain and nothing more. I don't hate the American people, but I do hate their government, as do most of the civilised planet!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2253 Mar 20, 2014
Shem wrote:
Basically Canada is the same, except a lot worse. What happened to all the native people in Canada hypocritical trolls? You know you don't have to report to us of any news casts from your Canadian Nazi government. We - normal people, from the rest of this planet, don't find it one bit valuable or entertaining :)
LOL Canadians with their kindergarten ape shit as usual...Yeah we are like a country too... wua wua wau...:) Don't worry, after Putin annexes the rest of Ukraine, US will take over Canada and f*ck you all up the ass... just keep s*cking their d*ck - it's just the beginning of the show, and then the whole world will see what kind of "men" you all are...:) Sounds like some Paki sh*tland that deserves to be destroyed anyway...
BTW what language do you speak there? JBH won't tell us...:)
To let you know that Canadians were also complicit in the rape, torture and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent children in care, mainly at the hand of Jesuit priests. Their government are doing their best to cover it up as is their population. This is Canada's secret shame and tells it all about their people!
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#2254 Mar 20, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
<quoted text> To let you know that Canadians were also complicit in the rape, torture and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent children in care, mainly at the hand of Jesuit priests. Their government are doing their best to cover it up as is their population. This is Canada's secret shame and tells it all about their people!
Billyboy is a mental case. Hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 10 hr Teddy 1,889
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 11 hr Reply 5,485
News Russia's ambassador to United Nations dies in N... 12 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Wife of Russian dissident blames Kremlin for hu... 12 hr just a guy i knew 6
Russia Stirs Friction in Balkans, as NATO Keeps... Sun just a guy i knew 1
News REVEALED: Russia's secret plot to - ASSASSINATE... Sun just a guy i knew 1
News Poland Hails Pence's Russia Stance and Seeks Mo... Sun just a guy i knew 1
More from around the web