20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital

Dec 30, 2013 Full story: Korea Herald 4,336

About 20,000 people protested in Ukraine's capital on Sunday, maintaining more than a month of rallies opposing the government's decision to shelve a key deal with the European Union.

Full Story

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2128 Mar 18, 2014
I think the world has gone crazy. I think EVERYONE in Washington is on crack!

I think if we expected all of this to happen, we would have been prepared in advance with our response. So I suspect we meddled (a lot!) but it spun out of control.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#2129 Mar 18, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
I think the world has gone crazy. I think EVERYONE in Washington is on crack!
I think if we expected all of this to happen, we would have been prepared in advance with our response. So I suspect we meddled (a lot!) but it spun out of control.
Or maybe you're just exaggerating.
PROUD TO BE SERB

Australia

#2130 Mar 18, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot
Kosovo war ended with UN Resolution 1244 , according the UN Resolution 1244 Kosovo is part of Serbia
Kosovo is SRBJIA . Dot Stop .
I see the USA / NATO Democrasy ( Hypocrise.)
Kosovo is SRBJIA .
Mr Putin will fix all the problem soon .

ZIVELA SRBJIA I Russia
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2131 Mar 18, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not agree with what you say but as a PROUD AMERICAN and a native speaker of English, he shouldn't be rude and insult your English skills. Especially not when his spelling is so bad. Please don't be mean to him though. It isn't his fault he's retarded!
Do you understand what "retard" means ???
-----+++_-

No, he has no English skills.
It is meaningless by your saying he is native speaker in the US English language whereas I know more than he does.
The spectrum in US tells that the US verbiage is the generation of wording and slangs in US main society , that he is not capable of, in addition in writing with proper literacy, syntax and grammar.
I can speak some language that only those US people rooted in the all around society long enough with broad exposure can understand or mutually.
Obviously, there may be very difficult statements,such as in law, legal terms or even public notices here that ordinary people cannot understand,that some people here would. be crying.
There is the nonsense by saying he is PROUD AMERICAN, BECAUSE US direction and policies are not him, that any others' say could be more real or true as US than his bad views.
He is addicted about Poland, Jews, whites and communists calling, India,etc., as an insane POLACK crazie, which gives the impression he is an immigrant from Poland instead.
US people used to be the largest and top population immigrating here more than 15 years ago, while the current rank is still within top 5 to 6.
They are the local people here who speak the same language as we do here..
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2132 Mar 18, 2014
Linked to the Ukraine case, one Russian official was stabbed by someone a few days ago in this country.

THIS draws a very negative aspect of those using that sorts of acts because of the Ukraine matter..

Russians should get more security staff and hire bodyguards.

Yet LATELY , there has been appearance of demonstrators in showing the support of Russia related to the Ukraine matter.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2133 Mar 18, 2014
Based on politics speaking, people disapprove those using that sort of acts to stab one Russian official because of the Ukraine matter in this country.

Then, it is becoming difficult for those to keep on pressing Ukraine matter against Russia anymore.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#2134 Mar 18, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU should put it in one sentence,"I think you are an immigrant from Asia, probably Chinese."
Chinese have been here since railroad construction days.
Many Chinese were born here of 1st to 5th generations and they could speak better English.
They have the largest offsprings born here per such population size (about 2 millions) among all groups.
Chinese invasion of BC is ongoing and is heaviest within this country.
New immigrants from China speaking Mandarin (of which I don't know than know few Spanish words) are too busy with limited English to be here.
At one time you gloried the Chinese by saying they are no communism , at this time, you seem to feel lost to say about Chinese again.
Whereas you say Chinese and Koreans are best in Intelligence, that only you Pollacks could even match them up with even far-off points, you are like the other ill Thai scammer speaking.
YOU are the foreigner's English in making your ugly sucker blunder.
You the nutty Polack ass needs to know you speak you anal system language as a Polack sucker mouth.
Is this a confession of being Chinese!?

Mao Tse Tung was the largest mass murderer in history & he was Chinese!

Communism mass murdered over 100 million people!

Communism is for scumbags like yourself!
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2135 Mar 18, 2014
Global people must look at the wrong elements (EU, US and NATO) doing the wrong things first, which are unsuitable for the world.

It is about right and wrong.

It is about assailing against volatile damages coming from US and their failures.

That is, US and EU must stop acts from now on to push nations to join EU and NATO, of which has shown they are the danger to the world.
If nations are pushed to join, many nations will become paralyzed one by one, like west Ukraine.
These awful acts (pressing way and turmoil results arisen, such as Ukraine) must be implemented against.

EU has done the wrong thing to push Ukraine to join EU by motivating rioting violence for whatever it would take.

US has done wrongs by instigating and supporting such violence, that it becomes the only solution for Crimea to join Russia as the will and wishes of people of Crimea that they reject EU.
In west Ukraine, there are also such people who would want to be with Russia.

Since the turmoil situations of Ukraine was engineered and done by EU and US, that resulting the terrible and unbearable conditions in west Ukraine are serious failures done by US and EU, US and EU must not continue to operate more failures from their views by making sanctions to Russia.

Based on facts such shown that US AND EU HAVE done ALL the DANGER AND ENDANGERING TO NATIONS (at he present time ,to west Ukraine), RUSSIA IS CONDUCTING THE RIGHTEOUS BUSINESS TO manage Ukraine and beyond, to join Russia, to stop US and EU and to stop their endangering nations around the world, to demonstrate that it is a changing world from Russia directing the STAND and implement whatever are necessary in the world ruling, to target US and EU and US and EU have no say but go away.

Changing world is that EU and US are not wanted by their pushing and posing dangers and destruction to the world, that change is necessary, that US and EU have no say anymore but go away, beyond Ukraine case --in other words US has been acting on endangering for too long, with the continuing Obama operating Bush's terrible evil views to push extension of EU, NATO, to matters including North Korea and Iran, which are giving dangers and destruction of the planet.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2136 Mar 18, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
---+++-===
Before typing, I don't look over after typing as long as the talks are done..
But basically all should be understood.
You the nutty scumbag Polish ass is speaking with a dead-hell voice to find out what earth is about.
You are like the other ill Thai scammer who wants to know nationalities of others, but he is lost somewhere when asked if it matters so much when he says he is Russian that you say he is really more Russian than others --I say to him that he is not Russian .
He is the sicko Asian trouble-maker after uncovered he is no Russian that he might have changed nickname and side too, to be against Russia now.

You are queer by knowing no English and still coming up with this, "Is this a confession of being Chinese!?" by showing your inability to comprehend --- Your junkie English is too poor that you comprehend nothing --- that means I don't know Mandarin and and I don't come from China from what I wrote previously ---->>>-People from China with limited knowledge of English might not come here-- New immigrants from China speaking Mandarin (of which I don't know than know few Spanish words) are too busy with limited English to be here (here is Topix).

If I advocate that women should be included in doorman jobs, does it mean I am a woman?
If I advocate North Korea should be included for association to show all people be included on the planet, does it make me a communist or a Korean?
Many Europeans and other people are also communists.
Not all Chinese in China are communists perhaps.
Not all people are all alike,including Polish, that many of them are also communists.
I don't know any registered communist member before, while US has lots of them as US immigration just asks them one question," You will be admitted once you drop communist membership."
Times have changed, that I won't mind anyone telling me he is a member of communist association , that I am proud to have round than you the dumb punk.
Dumbo nut, it is not my problem in the old world from your saying,"Communism mass murdered over 100 million people!"
It is today's world that counts, of which communism does not murder that number of people but US, unless US wants wars with them ,including with Russia, NATO and US will have to think of the unthinkables.
AS you dumb hell voice knows no English ,the real world is none as your mothersucker being dead-hell Polack as punky ass sucker speaking your sucker language .

GO SUCK A LOT MORE IN HELL , DAMN HELL POLACK ASS.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2137 Mar 18, 2014
This is a changing world that Russia directs the STAND and implements whatever are necessary in the world ruling, to target US and EU and US and EU have no say but go away.

US AND EU HAVE done ALL the DANGER AND ENDANGERING TO NATIONS (at he present time ,to west Ukraine), RUSSIA IS CONDUCTING THE RIGHTEOUS BUSINESS TO manage Ukraine and beyond, to join Russia, to stop US and EU and to stop their endangering nations around the world.

The turmoil situation of Ukraine was engineered and done by EU and US, US and EU must not continue to operate more failures from their views by making sanctions to Russia.

But EU, NATO and US should be targeted instead, as that is the only right thing to do to remove dangers from US.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#2138 Mar 18, 2014
JBH, quit trying to talk to me or about me. I never showed any intention of conversing with you for obvious reasons. Nobody finds any of that bullshit you write even remotely valuable or inspirational. It's utter crap :) Stop trying.

If I were the Mozart then you wouldn't qualify to even be the Salieri, more like some filthy pig that shouldn't even be allowed into the house. You get it now? I hope you do... now kindly f*ck off...:)
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2139 Mar 18, 2014
Shem wrote:
JBH, quit trying to talk to me or about me. I never showed any intention of conversing with you for obvious reasons. Nobody finds any of that bullshit you write even remotely valuable or inspirational. It's utter crap :) Stop trying.
If I were the Mozart then you wouldn't qualify to even be the Salieri, more like some filthy pig that shouldn't even be allowed into the house. You get it now? I hope you do... now kindly f*ck off...:)
===---===_

You have another nickname by the same Bangkok location by saying you would add up more measures to punish Russia just less than a day ago..
You ill bummer scammer knows you are no Russian,that I say to you, but just saw what I said to the Polack sucker, so you would come back to speak of your useless nonsense again, as the same dirty ass.
THAILAND IS NOT A PLACE THAT HAS SOMEONE COME TO TOPIX, PROBABLY once AWHILE WITH ONE LONE SOUL,BUT 3 IS WEIRD ,as all 3 are you idiot only.
IF Korea, Japan and China would not have that many posters on Topix, what makes one think and How come Thailand would have a few bozos with THREE (3) different NICKS AT SAME BANGKOK LOCATION AS YOU WITH 3 NICKS AND DIFFERENT stands --THEY ARE ALL JUST ONE AS you ONLY the nutty scammer.
No people would take those you Asian dumb scammers form Thailand for real,unless they are fools.
What are ass jokes you sucker scammers from Thailand are, full of dead-hell scammers like you ?
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#2140 Mar 18, 2014
LOL.

JBH: Post #2128
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#2141 Mar 18, 2014
JBH is some stupid little asian guy who hates other asians and considers himself "Anglo" cause Canada issued him some scrap of paper with his ugly asian face and an address at some pig farm in Canada.

Nobody talk to him cause he's now officially the headquarters of the Anglo civilization...
JBH

Delta, Canada

#2142 Mar 18, 2014
Shem wrote:
JBH is some stupid little asian guy who hates other asians and considers himself "Anglo" cause Canada issued him some scrap of paper with his ugly asian face and an address at some pig farm in Canada.
Nobody talk to him cause he's now officially the headquarters of the Anglo civilization...
----------

You suckers are all the same, and the Other Polack and you are the Blinds leading and cutting each other there,to want to say and know the same thing of nationalities to prey on,like Russians . The Polack is more of the the simple ESL Chinese speech. while you are both are dumb turds
So are you seeking I hassling as you want to speak and say you don't care?.

You speak for yourself all the time --is some stupid little asian guy who hates other asians and calls himself "Russian" cause Scammerland Thailand issued him some scrap of paper with his ugly asian face and an address at some buffalo farm in peasant village .
IFYOU ARE NOT Against YOUR OTHER ASIANS, why are you against Japanese,and immigrants like Serbs,Romanians, Asians and others?

But You can never speak the language as I do.

Ask other Anglos in Uk or CANADA TO SPEAK like mine first.
As you call mine as no English , English is only that Anglos speak then,so how that of mine would be Anglo civilization .
I have told you before I don't learn English and anything from anybody after high school.
I am not the only one, this world does have a lot of people like me doing on their own to build themselves with zero help.
But this is the language I speak,whether you understand or not, English people usually find it easy to understand.
Nor I say this is Anglo civilization,it is just the English language civilization that we find it easier for ourselves,and it is also easy for our English speaking people to pickup or learn as well.
You don't understand when it is people's language, they can create terms and slangs without learning from anyone, even Shakespeare.
When someone is already a businessman with many inventions, he does not learn from anyone anymore.

You dumb scammer learns from your Brit masters in English, how come you don't become the Brit Anglo-Saxon civilization, but lie as a fake to say you are the damn Russian while you are not?

You damn hell sucker comes up with another nickname "frank Cralle" at same location as follows, while you had another one previously as the obvious scammer Asian Thai Nut speaking about yourself as usual.
You the Asian Thai scammer mothersucker is a bunch of insane filth..
WHAT A TROLL BOT YOU ARE!

frank Cralle
Bangkok, Thailand
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#89311 hrs ago

just a guy i knew wrote:
1. Suspend Russia’s membership in the G-8
2. Place travel bans on Putin and his family
3. Enact trade sanctions against Russia
4. Suspension of NATO cooperation and participation
5. Accelerate missile defense programs in Russia’s near abroad
Or
6. Keep our mouth shut. Spend Our time on the USA unemployment, only 1/2 the population working and paying Taxes,
7. veto the 1,000.000.000 aid package, reduce our great Debt.
8; Name One country that would give the USA 1,000,000,000 Us dollars. I can not think of ONE.
nest-egg
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2143 Mar 18, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
===---===_
You have another nickname by the same Bangkok location by saying you would add up more measures to punish Russia just less than a day ago..
You ill bummer scammer knows you are no Russian,that I say to you, but just saw what I said to the Polack sucker, so you would come back to speak of your useless nonsense again, as the same dirty ass.
THAILAND IS NOT A PLACE THAT HAS SOMEONE COME TO TOPIX, PROBABLY once AWHILE WITH ONE LONE SOUL,BUT 3 IS WEIRD ,as all 3 are you idiot only.
IF Korea, Japan and China would not have that many posters on Topix, what makes one think and How come Thailand would have a few bozos with THREE (3) different NICKS AT SAME BANGKOK LOCATION AS YOU WITH 3 NICKS AND DIFFERENT stands --THEY ARE ALL JUST ONE AS you ONLY the nutty scammer.
No people would take those you Asian dumb scammers form Thailand for real,unless they are fools.
What are ass jokes you sucker scammers from Thailand are, full of dead-hell scammers like you ?
Bankgkok is very much a great nation, the fact that you know nothing about it says volumes about your illiteracy and inability to be professional, so do as he says and STFU.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2144 Mar 18, 2014
Shem wrote:
Isn't JBH the name of a tractor?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2145 Mar 18, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao is a saint compared to the succession of war criminal USA presidents FFS! If the USA is a free democracy, then obammy is a white man!!
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#2146 Mar 18, 2014
billyboy169 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mao is a saint compared to the succession of war criminal USA presidents FFS! If the USA is a free democracy, then obammy is a white man!!
There are no U.S war criminals anything even close to Mao Tse Tung.

How can anyone even say such a thing!?

People on Topix tend to have a very warped view on things.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#2147 Mar 18, 2014
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
---+++-===
Before typing, I don't look over after typing as long as the talks are done..
But basically all should be understood.
You the nutty scumbag Polish ass is speaking with a dead-hell voice to find out what earth is about.
You are like the other ill Thai scammer who wants to know nationalities of others, but he is lost somewhere when asked if it matters so much when he says he is Russian that you say he is really more Russian than others --I say to him that he is not Russian .
He is the sicko Asian trouble-maker after uncovered he is no Russian that he might have changed nickname and side too, to be against Russia now.
You are queer by knowing no English and still coming up with this, "Is this a confession of being Chinese!?" by showing your inability to comprehend --- Your junkie English is too poor that you comprehend nothing --- that means I don't know Mandarin and and I don't come from China from what I wrote previously ---->>>-People from China with limited knowledge of English might not come here-- New immigrants from China speaking Mandarin (of which I don't know than know few Spanish words) are too busy with limited English to be here (here is Topix).
If I advocate that women should be included in doorman jobs, does it mean I am a woman?
If I advocate North Korea should be included for association to show all people be included on the planet, does it make me a communist or a Korean?
Many Europeans and other people are also communists.
Not all Chinese in China are communists perhaps.
Not all people are all alike,including Polish, that many of them are also communists.
I don't know any registered communist member before, while US has lots of them as US immigration just asks them one question," You will be admitted once you drop communist membership."
Times have changed, that I won't mind anyone telling me he is a member of communist association , that I am proud to have round than you the dumb punk.
Dumbo nut, it is not my problem in the old world from your saying,"Communism mass murdered over 100 million people!"
It is today's world that counts, of which communism does not murder that number of people but US, unless US wants wars with them ,including with Russia, NATO and US will have to think of the unthinkables.
AS you dumb hell voice knows no English ,the real world is none as your mothersucker being dead-hell Polack as punky ass sucker speaking your sucker language .
GO SUCK A LOT MORE IN HELL , DAMN HELL POLACK ASS.
So you are of the Chinese ethnicity but born in Canada!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 15 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,540
Russia threatens response to sanctions 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 117
Estonia; the Nazi state 1 hr tarmo 43
Obama warns Russia against intervention in Ukraine (Feb '14) 1 hr tm clms 136
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 2 hr T Today 3,086
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 2 hr tha Professor 94
Hungry Russians CURSE PUTIN! 2 hr uss 14
More from around the web