Why I hate white people

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#120 Mar 25, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>hi Dimitri! well i just heard of BRICS the alliance with you and others brazil,russia,india,china,sout h africa and the four superpowers of the future you guessed it which will be russia india china and crazil . seems like somethings going good.cyprus had their baillout i heard your country lent them funds . it will be great when our banking and exports are amongst brics and screw all these other inferior countries that depend on you and me!and for all those that say russia will never rise are full of shit! your country will probably more than likely lead the rest of this faction i have a strong feeling thats great!

Hello North.

I wrote the following post, some time ago,
thought you may like to read it, it's relevant to what you rightly say.

The West, mainly USA, UK and FRANCE are going down kicking and screaming but, it's no use, you are done for, you're finished, you are going down the crapper and noone is going to help you.

New powers in the World Mighty Russia, China, India, Brazil, call the tune, impose new World order.

Peace will once again permeate humanity, no more death and destruction which is all the West gives humanity.

I daresay, your corrupt media will do it's best to brainwash you into thinking that you're still great, you're still in charge, you're still top dogs but, the reality on the ground shows the opposite, shows you're nothing.

You're all washed up, your never ending wars became the noose that hanged you, filthy scum, you racist nazi pigs, you warmongering blood thirsty killers, you are the cancer humanity has had to endure, for the last thousand years.

Romanov.
north east indian

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#121 Mar 25, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hello North.
I wrote the following post, some time ago,
thought you may like to read it, it's relevant to what you rightly say.
The West, mainly USA, UK and FRANCE are going down kicking and screaming but, it's no use, you are done for, you're finished, you are going down the crapper and noone is going to help you.
New powers in the World Mighty Russia, China, India, Brazil, call the tune, impose new World order.
Peace will once again permeate humanity, no more death and destruction which is all the West gives humanity.
I daresay, your corrupt media will do it's best to brainwash you into thinking that you're still great, you're still in charge, you're still top dogs but, the reality on the ground shows the opposite, shows you're nothing.
You're all washed up, your never ending wars became the noose that hanged you, filthy scum, you racist nazi pigs, you warmongering blood thirsty killers, you are the cancer humanity has had to endure, for the last thousand years.
Romanov.
thats so true! i agree 100% brics is definately going to be the success.considering each independently have money like russia has money so does china so does india so does brazil the only one is south africa which is doing not so good but china already told them that they would help them. i strongly have a feeling russia will lead this faction of four.and russia is a very strong country with great leadership values. i personally want your country to lead and china brazil and india will be great for each other and you as they will commit freetrades and establish allot in every field as i also read that everyone is fed up of americas bullshit of bullying everyone around!it also stated egypt is on a waiting list when i watched the news in my local tv station.but i think they wont be accepted it will only be us four.me speaking for india can honestly say we all thank you for your help in the past and we will continue to be loyal to russia.

Location hidden

#122 Mar 25, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats so true! i agree 100% brics is definately going to be the success.considering each independently have money like russia has money so does china so does india so does brazil the only one is south africa which is doing not so good but china already told them that they would help them. i strongly have a feeling russia will lead this faction of four.and russia is a very strong country with great leadership values. i personally want your country to lead and china brazil and india will be great for each other and you as they will commit freetrades and establish allot in every field as i also read that everyone is fed up of americas bullshit of bullying everyone around!it also stated egypt is on a waiting list when i watched the news in my local tv station.but i think they wont be accepted it will only be us four.me speaking for india can honestly say we all thank you for your help in the past and we will continue to be loyal to russia.

I'm sure Russia will be loyal to it's friends and I'm also sure BRICS will always be friends, allies and equals.

Noone around the globe believes or wants USA's bullshit.
north east indian

Location hidden

#123 Mar 25, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm sure Russia will be loyal to it's friends and I'm also sure BRICS will always be friends, allies and equals.
Noone around the globe believes or wants USA's bullshit.
some australian forums are talking shit stating that russia is not allies with india neither is africans i find that so funny how these idiots are always denying things. oh well they will findout the hardway let them be the masters to their own disasters!russia should not do anything for them! i also read in other forums people putting russia down pretty pathetic . american white illegals are so fucken annoying! i swear if i was in charge of india i would have nuked them long fucken time ago! lets just watch them suffer! i also seen the video that ukraine has also armed india impressive! well we will be the success in the long run . i hope india never goes naive in trusting western too much because the west is just shit ,look at the way they dress and what they eat how they behave like sheanderthals their women look like manwhores ,squareheads or SHE-MAN!:P---- HAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#124 Mar 26, 2013
All western white people are anglo saxons, they are despicable facking pigs,

the good thing is, the West is going down into the financial shithouse. Hehehehe.
north east indian

Location hidden

#125 Mar 26, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
All western white people are anglo saxons, they are despicable facking pigs,
the good thing is, the West is going down into the financial shithouse. Hehehehe.
thats true.at least we know that once they are gone there wont be any nosy people.and they are saying that russians are losing population well we will make sure that will never happen. as we will all support you and your culture and make sure we can increase the russian population if there ever is a issue.the only people that are gay are the western whites they are on the news today in america holding up signs saying the end of america hahahaaaaaa! good! as for canada they are gay here too!they arent having any offspring because those rejects have lowspermcounts so thats good that anglo pigs are disappearing . i hope you come and visit and if your people like it here come to vancouver it is nice weather and start having tons of kids here so we get a good population of russian here!:)
north east indian

Location hidden

#126 Mar 26, 2013
anglos are envious that india and russias relations are like bloodbrothers! but from a different mother.
lithuanianlover

UK

#127 Mar 26, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats true they think they own the world and the people in it . if it ever came to sides i would be risking my life for russians and ukraine easily!and that also goes for my people too!we love russia and their culture at least i can honestly say russia has culture ! unlike the anglos! that eat horsemeat and tainted beef products getting samonella poisoning and sars virus i heard britain has a gonnorhea problem it was on our news on tv.russia will never die they have too many loyal allies that hate north american colonial anglos and uk!face it anglos are finished they wont ever win a war if russia gets involved.
you hate uk but if russia joined the eu you would be straight over here on the first plane living off our country russians are brainwashed by that freak putin what a nobhead he is ur the most racist homophobic bunch of freaks I've ever seen

Location hidden

#130 Mar 27, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>thats true.at least we know that once they are gone there wont be any nosy people.and they are saying that russians are losing population well we will make sure that will never happen. as we will all support you and your culture and make sure we can increase the russian population if there ever is a issue.the only people that are gay are the western whites they are on the news today in america holding up signs saying the end of america hahahaaaaaa! good! as for canada they are gay here too!they arent having any offspring because those rejects have lowspermcounts so thats good that anglo pigs are disappearing . i hope you come and visit and if your people like it here come to vancouver it is nice weather and start having tons of kids here so we get a good population of russian here!:)

All you say is very true indeed,

now I hear Brazil and China are getting together, after Brics summit, to kill off the flithy dollar globally.

it's definitely happening, the anglo saxons the facking pigs are going down,

good job, the world will then be at peace.

Location hidden

#131 Mar 27, 2013
lithuanianlover wrote:
<quoted text>you hate uk but if russia joined the eu you would be straight over here on the first plane living off our country russians are brainwashed by that freak putin what a nobhead he is ur the most racist homophobic bunch of freaks I've ever seen

Take no notice of idiot lithuanianlover, he's just a racist nazi talking bollocks. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#132 Mar 27, 2013
north east indian wrote:
anglos are envious that india and russias relations are like bloodbrothers! but from a different mother.

Take no notice of idiot lithuanianlover, he's just a racist nazi talking bollocks. Hehehehe.
lithuanianlover

UK

#133 Mar 27, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
women actually and I have never heard anyone speak as much bollocks as you why are you so ashamed of what you are and if the wests going down so are you seen as you live here idiot
north east indian

Location hidden

#134 Mar 27, 2013
lithuanianlover wrote:
<quoted text>women actually and I have never heard anyone speak as much bollocks as you why are you so ashamed of what you are and if the wests going down so are you seen as you live here idiot
no their not only you are going down jerkoff!truth is nobody gives two shits and a warm piss what you think!
north east indian

Location hidden

#135 Mar 27, 2013
lithuanianlover wrote:
<quoted text>women actually and I have never heard anyone speak as much bollocks as you why are you so ashamed of what you are and if the wests going down so are you seen as you live here idiot
why would he be ashamed f himself? hes superior over you! and his country will rule over all of you mutts!you just dont want to face the truth that russia is dominant over all of you trash that you can never succeed in life . russia will be the force not to fuck around with!

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#136 Mar 27, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>why would he be ashamed f himself? hes superior over you! and his country will rule over all of you mutts!you just dont want to face the truth that russia is dominant over all of you trash that you can never succeed in life . russia will be the force not to fuck around with!
Put the pipe down Skippy and try to sleep. You will feel better tomorrow, maybe.
lithuanianlover

UK

#137 Mar 27, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>why would he be ashamed f himself? hes superior over you! and his country will rule over all of you mutts!you just dont want to face the truth that russia is dominant over all of you trash that you can never succeed in life . russia will be the force not to fuck around with!
he won't say where his mothers from and his country is my country as he lives in england and with how good your english is I would guess you live in a english speaking country aswell if were so bad go live in russia
north east indian

Location hidden

#138 Mar 28, 2013
lithuanianlover wrote:
<quoted text>he won't say where his mothers from and his country is my country as he lives in england and with how good your english is I would guess you live in a english speaking country aswell if were so bad go live in russia
who in the fuck are you to tell me where to live bitch you need to take your dirty ass back to that wetdog smelling cave!YOUR REAL HOME!i dont believe that australia ,canada,america,south africa is your country and i laugh when i heard the africans are killing your anglo asses there and have 400000 of your people running for your lives out of rodeshia!
north east indian

Location hidden

#139 Mar 28, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the pipe down Skippy and try to sleep. You will feel better tomorrow, maybe.
truth is it was your race that invented the crackpipe and you still make use of it today as i see you fools sitting on the corner of the avenue smoking that shit with rags for clothes with boogers coming out of your nose septic stinky pigglet!
north east indian

Location hidden

#140 Mar 28, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and get out f my land! this is asiatic peoples land not you parasites! only people that belong here is russians and asians!type north america olmecs and north america pre-clovis and north america clovis and theres your answer for proof!your dirty ass doesnt belong here.
lithuanianlover

UK

#141 Mar 28, 2013
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>who in the fuck are you to tell me where to live bitch you need to take your dirty ass back to that wetdog smelling cave!YOUR REAL HOME!i dont believe that australia ,canada,america,south africa is your country and i laugh when i heard the africans are killing your anglo asses there and have 400000 of your people running for your lives out of rodeshia!
you are really angry about your life aren't you demitre says he's russian but lives in england go live in russia if its so wonderful and I would love to see what they did to you if you went they love different races in there country by the way why don't you live in india

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Stirs Friction in Balkans, as NATO Keeps... 1 hr just a guy i knew 1
News REVEALED: Russia's secret plot to - ASSASSINATE... 1 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Poland Hails Pence's Russia Stance and Seeks Mo... 1 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Wife of Russian dissident blames Kremlin for hu... 1 hr just a guy i knew 4
The Russians are turning on Trump 1 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 4 hr Teddy 1,886
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 6 hr ENTER 6,469
More from around the web