Why I hate white people

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 22, 2012
This Sunday was like any other Sunday where I would simply go to church with my family and have a good time; the only difference is that we went to a Catholic church instead of a Baptist church to see some of the similarities and differences. To no surprise majority of the people there were Caucasian ladies and gentlemen. My family and I stood in the back to respect those who have gone to that church for years since it was our first visit. The first few minutes before church began it seemed very pleasant. What wasnít pleasant was what occurred during worship and prayer. None of the people around me wanted to hold my hand during prayer nor did they want to engage in small conversation. At first I thought I smelled bad, which would explain why everyone tried to eschew away from me, but I quickly realized that it wasnít my smell, it was the color of my skin. Itís pitiful and degrading how some people will act even in the house of God. Yes, Iíll admit, Iím prejudice and sometimes racist towards people who are not of my race but never will I discriminate, belittle, or show blatant disrespect in places of business, church, or any colloquial setting because I know how to judge the person first.

I hate how I can walk into a place filled with Caucasians around my area and fill so out of place. I can sit down and look around the room and all eyes are on me. Itís not hard to fathom how quickly Iím judged when around Caucasians because the media makes it that way. Watch any cop or News channel and youíll see it would show mostly African Americans being dragged away in the cop cars or African Americans who robbed a store, who the owner of the store just so happen to be a white man or woman working to raise a family. We can all trust the American population to allow the sensationalist media to blow small stories out of proportion and target a small ethnic group.

Friends Iíve told this too would reluctantly agree with me that the Caucasian race is very discriminatory, at least in my area. Iíve tried numerous times to ingratiate myself within the community where I live, but to no avail that has failed too. I posted this because I wanted to say that itís fine to hate another ethnic group, but never should you show it in a place of work, holy places, or common talk. I have friends of many different races, even white, because I judge the person first. Even my friends joke around in saying small racist jokes to laugh at, but never to belittle one another. White people are the only ones Iíve come across as extremely supercilious, rude, smug, degenerate, cantankerous, and have a false sense of grandeur. I realize not all white people are like this so I apologize on the behalf of those that are if you are reading this, but something had to be said.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 22, 2012
I'm white, some people even say too white when referring to my skin colour.

However, I sympathise with you, I understand exactly what you're saying.
From what you say, suggests you live in racist nazi USA.

White americans are anglo saxons, they are as racist as they come but, not only in the USA, in all anglo saxon countries, they are all racists, arrogant scumbags, without respect for all other races.

Germany is the cradle of all anglo saxons, Hitler and his nazis even believed that, anglo saxons were the master race.

Look around the world, where racism has occured you will find anglo saxons were the root cause.

Romanov.

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
What does this have to do with Russian people?

Why, is this on the Russian forum? LOL!

Location hidden

#4 Dec 23, 2012
PolskaHusaria wrote:
What does this have to do with Russian people?
Why, is this on the Russian forum? LOL!

Stupid question,

you could ask the same question about most posts on here.

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#5 Dec 23, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Stupid question,
you could ask the same question about most posts on here.
Do, you hate White people?

It sure seems like it.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 24, 2012
PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
Do, you hate White people?
It sure seems like it.

I certainly don't, I'm white myself but, with a conscience.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Do you hate White people?

Some of them I don't like. Some of them I like. Most of them I am indifferent towards.

-The Brown Desi Indian people
paul

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2013
blacks are the most incrediblely racist people-if something does not go u'r way u play the race card overe & over & over again!!

Location hidden

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Don't talk crap, the most racist people on the planet are anglo saxons, without a doubt.

Just look around, where racism was and is a problem.
AdolfTheGreat

South Africa

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Death all of you blacks! White power to the world! Heil Hitler! The 4th Reich will come!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#12 Jan 25, 2013
AdolfTheGreat wrote:
Death all of you blacks! White power to the world! Heil Hitler! The 4th Reich will come!

Anglo saxons are alive and well.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed... Blacks are clearly far more Racist than Whites today.

Israel talks bollocks.
someway

Voorhees, NJ

#16 Jan 26, 2013
I only date white women because I think whites are better than me..

an i'm black

Location hidden

#17 Jan 27, 2013
someway wrote:
I only date white women because I think whites are better than me..
an i'm black

Why? are whites better than you???.
Yoala

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Jan 27, 2013
They're disgusting and smell like wet dog.
anchronidge

Voorhees, NJ

#20 Jan 29, 2013
there is no reason to hate white people..

whites all want to call blacks the n word and everything but without blacks..

for all whites to team up and focus on ..

all the whites who have brown eyes would get murdered by people who worship hitler..
anchronidge

Voorhees, NJ

#21 Jan 29, 2013
dude whites were already gonna kill each other that's the messed up part about it...
anchronidge

Voorhees, NJ

#22 Jan 29, 2013
whites hate each other.. as much as they hate blacks..

like your not italian mehehemehehemeh.. your not german .. i wanna kill you aaaa!! stuff like that..

Location hidden

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... Negroes look, act & smell like a Gorilla smeared in poop.

You're an american anglo saxon racist pig, uncivilised piece of trash,

now get lost scumbag. Hehehehe.
andrew

UK

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Don't talk crap, the most racist people on the planet are anglo saxons, without a doubt.
Just look around, where racism was and is a problem.
Most racist people are russians. They think they are europeans, they want to be europeans, but they are as europeans as a monkey. They are asians, but don't want to aknowledge it. They are proud of their nation, but theres nothin to be proud of. Stupid, filthy commies, alchoholics. Living in shit like pigs. Why theres no black people in russia? Because they are the most racist people. That's why this thread is in the russian forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 43 min George 5,851
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 54 min George 168
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr George 3,807
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 1 hr George 1,365
News Kenney says Canadian troops won't be training N... 2 hr FASCIST Ukraine 198
RUSSlA MUST AVENGE THESE SAVAGES! 13 hr UKRAINE SAVAGES 3
News Pro-Putin bikers blocked at border 14 hr John 1
More from around the web