U.S., Russia relations throw off sparks

Dec 22, 2013 Read more: Boston Herald 47
Early in the Obama administration, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov a mock-up of a large red button inscribed with the Russian word "reset." Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Dec 23, 2013
Interesting!
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#2 Dec 23, 2013
Sparks?

Must be that Chinese-made reset button was defective.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Not only was that red button defective but the idiots in the west didn't even use the correct word for reset..
That would be a great reason not to cooperate with the US who wanted Russia to get rid of all of its nuclear arms while it set its nuclear arms in Poland and have total control over the entire world.

that is a lousy reset as it is designed what is the US's plan all along to get ahead in the arms race and force people to its will, leaving those coutnries like Russia and Ukraine bleeding out its intellectuals, inventors, scientists, arts people all top notch, as well as the olympic coaches to aggrandize themselves while leaving Russia and Ukraine in poverty and at the total mercy of the wonderful west.
\
The wonderful west has nothing but pain, sorrow, forced prostituttion and theft of it 's treasures for Russia or Ukraine. The only thing is that Russia has learned that lesson during the nineties, when they took Western American's advice while their people suffered starved and were forced to live in abject poverty with no jobs. While the western funded Jewish Mafia whored the peop;e in the wonderful west. And dear congress never put a stop to it even in those whore houses filled with Eastern europeans right next to the halls of power.

THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO REASON FOR RUSSIA OR THE UKRAINE TO TRUST THE WONDERFUL WEST, OR THE PUSH BY THE NAZI LOVING UKRAINIANS IN CANADA, THE USA OR THE WONDERFUL WEST WHO WORKED WITH THE HOMICIDAL MANAICAL GERMANS TO MURDER OFF UKRAINIANS AND RUSSIANS.

Russia and Ukraine should speak softly, carry a big stick, and not turn their backs for one instant on the wonderful west who has nothing but misery to offer them, stealing the best from them and offering worthless trinkets instead like they did to the American Indians.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#4 Dec 23, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
Not only was that red button defective but the idiots in the west didn't even use the correct word for reset..
That would be a great reason not to cooperate with the US who wanted Russia to get rid of all of its nuclear arms while it set its nuclear arms in Poland and have total control over the entire world.
that is a lousy reset as it is designed what is the US's plan all along to get ahead in the arms race and force people to its will, leaving those coutnries like Russia and Ukraine bleeding out its intellectuals, inventors, scientists, arts people all top notch, as well as the olympic coaches to aggrandize themselves while leaving Russia and Ukraine in poverty and at the total mercy of the wonderful west.
\
The wonderful west has nothing but pain, sorrow, forced prostituttion and theft of it 's treasures for Russia or Ukraine. The only thing is that Russia has learned that lesson during the nineties, when they took Western American's advice while their people suffered starved and were forced to live in abject poverty with no jobs. While the western funded Jewish Mafia whored the peop;e in the wonderful west. And dear congress never put a stop to it even in those whore houses filled with Eastern europeans right next to the halls of power.
THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO REASON FOR RUSSIA OR THE UKRAINE TO TRUST THE WONDERFUL WEST, OR THE PUSH BY THE NAZI LOVING UKRAINIANS IN CANADA, THE USA OR THE WONDERFUL WEST WHO WORKED WITH THE HOMICIDAL MANAICAL GERMANS TO MURDER OFF UKRAINIANS AND RUSSIANS.
Russia and Ukraine should speak softly, carry a big stick, and not turn their backs for one instant on the wonderful west who has nothing but misery to offer them, stealing the best from them and offering worthless trinkets instead like they did to the American Indians.
I think there is something happening in the Colorado air, is it the MJ in the air, you have shooting in schools, postings that make no sense and total anti-patriot comments coming out of Colorado. WTF are babbling about the Ukranian Nazi in Canada, I think you need to calm down a bit.

Somewhere in Colorado

#5 Dec 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is something happening in the Colorado air, is it the MJ in the air, you have shooting in schools, postings that make no sense and total anti-patriot comments coming out of Colorado. WTF are babbling about the Ukranian Nazi in Canada, I think you need to calm down a bit.
There are school shootings everywhere, including Canada. It is free speech. What is unpatriotic about warning Ukrainians and Russians about the destruction to come down on their heads if they trust the wonderful west. If you are ignorant of Eastern European history, then shut your mouth. Maybe you life in a Ukrainian community and don't see or hear what the wonderful westerners really think about Russians and Ukrainians and what they say about them.

Don't assume you know it all as you don't live in Colorado, and all states have crooked business going on like the Republicans in all states who wave the flag furiously, but leave this coutnry and 98 percent of its people in undesireable economic circumstances, while the rich which the Republicans are always supporting, as well as big business owners are getting filthy rich off their businesses set up in C"hina.;

Hopefully, Russia and Ukraine will continue to elect leaders which will benefit Russia and Ukraine and not the Russia haters of the west who want to tear Russia to pieces and feast on the remains.

Of course if they do that they won't have any brillant artists or scientists to steal and pretend they are their own.

I am telling it like it is, and if only patriotic remaks can be made then there is no freedom of Speech in the wonderful west. I am concerned about all the innocent people in Ukraine and Russia who think that they will lose nothing by joining with the west, while in reality they will lose much for themselves and their coutnries, from connectio n with the greedy gusses of the wonderful west.

Somewhere in Colorado

#6 Dec 23, 2013
There would be no sparks flying if the wonderful US would just mind its own business and stop interfering in all the countries of the world, wreaking havoc on countries who have been controlled by the USA.

Why is India working with Russia on their weapons and planes? Because Russia builds and invents great things which hold up and not fancy crappola which forces them to steal Russian technology.

The much touted American raptor, had to steal technology from the Russian advanced MIG to produce that crappy raptor.

Over 700 military bases world wide including takeovers of bases in Georgia and Khyrghystan, means that it is the USA and the wonderful west who are creating problems b y trying to take over the entire world.
Putin should stop American transportsa though Russia. Americans have those 700 mi9litary bases to help them encroach on other countries.

The wonderful west especially britian and the USA are all for themselves and nothing for others. Phooey on that.

The world is a diverse place and so it should be. I don't see anyone screaming bloody murder over all of our manufacturing jobs, bar a few being sent to China to get it rich so that it can steal Russian andAmericdan technology. Russian culture is wonderful and produces great arts. That belongs to them and does not belong by theft no matter who in the world steals it.

Americans should think again. Where will they steal their artists, technology and olympic coaches if they destroy Russia??????

Phooey on all of that and I don't care if you agrree or not. Thank God Russia learned its's lessona fter American meddling in the 1990's and p0ut a stop to those deestructive colored revolutions. Ukraine still hasn't learned , too bad Canadians are so busy stickiung their rotten noses into Ukrainian business. Butt out.
The USA should stop thinking they own the world. Some people like the Russians and Ukrainians do not wish to be owned.
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#8 Dec 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are babbling about the Ukranian Nazi in Canada, I think you need to calm down a bit.
Feast your eyes on the doddering old fool McCain coaching the Urkainian neo-nazi Tyahnybok, you dimwit.

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/52af...

John McCain Went To Ukraine And Stood On Stage With A Man Accused Of Being An Anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi.

Like their party logo, dimwit?

http://gwplondon.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 23, 2013
It`s funny how Americans had brought a simbolic reset button to Russia on which was written in Russian instead of perezagruzka (reset) peregruzka (overcharge).))
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#10 Dec 23, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Feast your eyes on the doddering old fool McCain coaching the Urkainian neo-nazi Tyahnybok, you dimwit.
John McCain Went To Ukraine And Stood On Stage With A Man Accused Of Being An Anti-Semitic Neo-Nazi.
LOL!!! Just amazing.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#11 Dec 23, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
There are school shootings everywhere, including Canada. It is free speech. What is unpatriotic about warning Ukrainians and Russians about the destruction to come down on their heads if they trust the wonderful west. If you are ignorant of Eastern European history, then shut your mouth. Maybe you life in a Ukrainian community and don't see or hear what the wonderful westerners really think about Russians and Ukrainians and what they say about them.
Don't assume you know it all as you don't live in Colorado, and all states have crooked business going on like the Republicans in all states who wave the flag furiously, but leave this coutnry and 98 percent of its people in undesireable economic circumstances, while the rich which the Republicans are always supporting, as well as big business owners are getting filthy rich off their businesses set up in C"hina.;
Hopefully, Russia and Ukraine will continue to elect leaders which will benefit Russia and Ukraine and not the Russia haters of the west who want to tear Russia to pieces and feast on the remains.
Of course if they do that they won't have any brillant artists or scientists to steal and pretend they are their own.
I am telling it like it is, and if only patriotic remaks can be made then there is no freedom of Speech in the wonderful west. I am concerned about all the innocent people in Ukraine and Russia who think that they will lose nothing by joining with the west, while in reality they will lose much for themselves and their coutnries, from connectio n with the greedy gusses of the wonderful west.
I am not, nor will I ever be against the people of Russia or the Ukraine. I am opposed to some of the policies of Putin and the leader of the Ukraine but only in that I would like to see the people of Ukraine benefit by their own choice. Canada has many immigrants from the Ukraine and Russia and I do not believe there is any bad feelings here toward them as they have been in Canada for many many years. My parents immigrated here from Poland and I am 100% Canadian.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Dec 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not, nor will I ever be against the people of Russia or the Ukraine. I am opposed to some of the policies of Putin and the leader of the Ukraine but only in that I would like to see the people of Ukraine benefit by their own choice. Canada has many immigrants from the Ukraine and Russia and I do not believe there is any bad feelings here toward them as they have been in Canada for many many years. My parents immigrated here from Poland and I am 100% Canadian.
Canadians are seem to be are fans of Ukranian nazis, cause Canada always gave shelter to people like Demenuk. It`s strange you didn`t offer politican assylum to Hitler.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Dec 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians are seem to be are fans of Ukranian nazis, cause Canada always gave shelter to people like Demenuk. It`s strange you didn`t offer politican assylum to Hitler.
get lost

Somewhere in Colorado

#15 Dec 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
It`s funny how Americans had brought a simbolic reset button to Russia on which was written in Russian instead of perezagruzka (reset) peregruzka (overcharge).))
Hard to do business and take seriously anyone who makes such a stupid mistake. But then Russians know better than to trust Americans who stole plenty during the 1990s colored revolution while the Russian people suffered and died and got nothing but empty promises out of the deal.

And yes they like the swedes would be overcharing Russia for anything they sell them. Time for Russia and Ukraine to build their own economies their own brand and and ignore the trinkets of the west because they are just trinkets.

Somewhere in Colorado

#16 Dec 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you haven't talked to recent Russian immigrants to Canada who always get a lot of crap from the Ukrainians living there. Canada is not as sanitary as you claim it to be. There is plenty of prejudice there as well.

Somewhere in Colorado

#17 Dec 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
WEll they couldn't. The great Nazi lunatic killed himself. And the poor canadians couldn't even give solice to Hitler's bones. and Hitler himself wasn't happy to finally make it to Moscow, but his skelton, his head at least made it. What a perfect ending for that lunatic b*stard who murdered so many with his retarted ravings.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you haven't talked to recent Russian immigrants to Canada who always get a lot of crap from the Ukrainians living there. Canada is not as sanitary as you claim it to be. There is plenty of prejudice there as well.
The door is open but they do not have to use it.
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#19 Dec 23, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
No one knows how to use google translate in the state dept.
Arizona Desert Times

Burbank, CA

#20 Dec 23, 2013
This McCain buffoon has really become senile and confused.

He doesn't know whether to be an Israeli Stooge, a Nazi, or just plain old Alqaeda Jihadi.
mxlplx

Burlington, VT

#21 Dec 23, 2013
Arizona Desert Times wrote:
This McCain buffoon has really become senile and confused.
He doesn't know whether to be an Israeli Stooge, a Nazi, or just plain old Alqaeda Jihadi.
I think he alternates as his manic moods suit him.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 24, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa thanks LF.

Merry Christmas btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kenney says Canadian troops won't be training N... 9 min George 14
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 14 min FASCIST Ukraine 5,812
News Russia Warns US That It Can Counter Its Anti-Ba... 1 hr George 43
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 1 hr Cassandra_ 59
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 2 hr George 3,801
News Kenney says Canadian troops won't be training N... 2 hr George 37
The New York Times “basically rewrites whatever... 12 hr Cassandra_ 1
More from around the web