Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

There are 657 comments on the TIME.com story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers. In it, TIME.com reports that:

A man looks in Moscow on April 19, 2013, at a computer screen displaying an undated picture of the 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TIME.com.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#239 May 11, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The fact remains, if Germany hadn't invaded the Soviet Union, we would ALL be speaking German.

You're right there.

Location hidden

#240 May 11, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>That is lie!
Germany tride to save Europe from Jewish Bolshevism and Zionist USA
This is GENOCIDE of 65 MILLION Russians by Jews!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v0tGrozx_XIXX

Where did you learn so much???

I want to go there. Hehehehe.
abc

Hamilton, Canada

#241 May 11, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/10/us/boston-bombi...

Russia withheld details from U.S. officials about suspicions of Boston Marathon bombings suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011, information that could have altered the course authorities followed, a U.S. law enforcement official told CNN.

While Russia did alert U.S. authorities about Tsarnaev's possible extremism, it kept out some facts, namely text messages referencing his desire to join a militant group, the source said.

However, sources told the Wall Street Journal that the United States also likely would have withheld such details for fear of divulging intelligence sources and methods.

In the texts, Tsarnaev wrote to his mother about his interest in joining the militant movement carrying out attacks against Russia in the Caucasus region, the law enforcement source told CNN.

The Russians did not pass these texts on to American officials when they passed the original intelligence about Tsarnaev, the source said.

Last month, a U.S. official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Russia intercepted a communication between the mother of the accused Boston Marathon bombers and someone who may have been one of her sons "discussing jihad" in 2011. That source described the conversation as vague, and said that the Russians turned over the intercept to the FBI sometime during the last week of April.

Official: Russia heard Boston suspects' mother 'discussing jihad'

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, told the Wall Street Journal that the withheld information could have changed the way U.S. officials worked.

Access to the texts "would have allowed the bureau to open an investigation where you could track (Tsarnaev's) communications," he said. "To me, that's where the ball really got dropped."

In 2011, Russian authorities alerted the United States to concerns that Tsarnaev was becoming increasingly radical. The Russians also raised questions about Tsarnaev's mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaev, according to several sources.

But the FBI found no evidence of extremist activity and closed the case. The names of both Tsarnaev and his mother were placed in a terror database, however.

Still, Tsarnaev was allowed to travel the next year to a restive Russian region rife with Islamist terror groups, and he returned to the United States after six mysterious months abroad.

Investigators have said they are looking at possible links between Tsarnaev and those groups during his time in the region.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#242 May 11, 2013
Tzanaev was trained in Georgia by CIA.
He is a child of CIA just like Bin Laden.

Americans are stipid, they always step on their own rake.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#243 May 11, 2013
WHEN someone has HATRED in their heart... THEY "GET OFF" on PAIN!!...THE victims WHO were wounded, WILL always remember THEM...so THAT is their legacy.. THEY actually WON!!
BOB

Needham, MA

#244 May 11, 2013
To those of you that are haters of the Jewish people,when ever any of you get sick remember that one of those awful Jewish people that you hate so much probably discovered the treatment that you receive in a hospital.Remember that the polio vaccine was developed by Dr.Jonas Salk.Please feel free to refuse any treatment developed by Jewish scientistS. BOB
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#245 May 11, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The fact remains, if Germany hadn't invaded the Soviet Union, we would ALL be speaking German.
NYET! Russia didnt have the offensive strategies to have defeated Germany. They're a defensive minded nation, and thats because they can use the vastness of their country as well as the weather to mount the defensive strategy necessary to defeat their enemies. And as been explained for the umpteenth time they defeated Germany because of having taken on to many nations on two fronts at the same time. If they would have utilized all their resources on the soviet union then they would have resumed their offensive in the next spring
instead of being spread to thin which is exactly what happened.

Podolsk, Russia

#246 May 11, 2013
BOB wrote:
To those of you that are haters of the Jewish people,when ever any of you get sick remember that one of those awful Jewish people that you hate so much probably discovered the treatment that you receive in a hospital.Remember that the polio vaccine was developed by Dr.Jonas Salk.Please feel free to refuse any treatment developed by Jewish scientistS. BOB
This is what your Jewish prpoganda says.
Jews had always been good in stealing inventions and discoveries of others, like Jew Einstein.

Location hidden

#247 May 11, 2013
BOB wrote:

You don't make sense, it's like saying if you don't like your country's politics, you should leave the country.

Podolsk, Russia

#248 May 11, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
NYET! Russia didnt have the offensive strategies to have defeated Germany. They're a defensive minded nation, and thats because they can use the vastness of their country as well as the weather to mount the defensive strategy necessary to defeat their enemies. And as been explained for the umpteenth time they defeated Germany because of having taken on to many nations on two fronts at the same time. If they would have utilized all their resources on the soviet union then they would have resumed their offensive in the next spring
instead of being spread to thin which is exactly what happened.
Russia was liberated before the second front was opened moron.
Are all American people that dumb or just you?

The last serious German offencive failed in the summer of 1943 during the battle of Kursk. Since then Germans never even tried until 1945 in Hungary when they failed as well.

Russia had a lot of offencive strategies.
In July of 1941 Russian air force made airstrikes on Berlin.

You are a frustrated German American moron.

What was really imperissive about Germany is how it killed 19 mln. of civilian people in Russia during less than 3 years.
Germans were total scumbags, which deserved to be exterminated as a nation in 1945.
If Russians iddn`t do that means that Russians are many more civilized than German barbarians.

Now get lost, stupid nazi.
The Iron Dick

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#249 May 11, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHEN someone has HATRED in their heart... THEY "GET OFF" on PAIN!!...THE victims WHO were wounded, WILL always remember THEM...so THAT is their legacy.. THEY actually WON!!
I hate Evil things and Lies.

And Jews are Master in the Lies!!

Btw....'Colorado Chick' you are Brainwash Hippy idiot!
Wake up!
The Iron Dick

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#250 May 11, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
The last serious German offencive failed in the summer of 1943 during the battle of Kursk. Since then Germans never even tried until 1945 in Hungary when they failed as well.
What was really imperissive about Germany is how it killed 19 mln. of civilian people in Russia during less than 3 years.
Germans were total scumbags, which deserved to be exterminated as a nation in 1945.
If Russians iddn`t do that means that Russians are many more civilized than German barbarians.
Most Russians that Germans killed were ANTI-Russian Communists.....so what?

I suport Russia over GEYmany,but I am against Jewish Atheism from USSR or Zionist USA!

I mean,the only real Leader who wanted to Liberate the World from America and Jews was.....Adolf.......but Jews won WW2.

World War 2 was great Victory for the Jews...now they have Palestine!!!
tvor bums jewish kids

Hertford, UK

#251 May 11, 2013
BOB wrote:
Shutup evil jewish bastard, stop bumming ya kids ya dirty rabbi.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#252 May 11, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>I hate Evil things and Lies.
And Jews are Master in the Lies!!
Btw....'Colorado Chick' you are Brainwash Hippy idiot!
Wake up!
WHO THE FREAK ate ya calling a Brainwashef Hippie Idiot, Perve??...YA KNOW.. if ya are Soooo SURE of the lies YOU speak are TRUE!!.. Then WHY aren't ya in Political Office, TWERP???
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#253 May 11, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid f#@kwad idiot. France and the low countries were invaded in 1940. Not to mention they were also in Africa and the middle east. ONE MORE TIME, Germany was engaged with to many countries and had she not been so she would have put the Soviets ass in the dirt. And furthermore russian troops slaughtered, raped, looted and burned its way across eastern europe and into Berlin. Ask the Poles. And make up your mind , am i a f#@kin nazi or a f#@kin jew. LET me answer that for you. Neither one, im a redneck f#@kin hillbilly of scot/irish descent. F#@k RUSSIA! F#@k Germany! Long live Israel. Long live USA! Lay off the vodka retard and read some western publications of history. Then maybe you could comprehend real truth.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#255 May 11, 2013
BOB wrote:
Hey Bobcat, your preachin to the choir here, or should i say the choir from hell? These idiots have been suckin the vodka bottle waaay to long. All they have to do is crack a book open and read history , but the trick to it is to discern what i've been trying to tell them throughout this thread. I despise the nazi's and what they did to the jews as well as the russians, poles, czechs, gypsies, etc. But it doesnt negate the fact that Germany as small as it was took on the entire world and would have beaten them if they would have left western europe alone until they conquered the soviet union which they would have if they hadnt took on the world on several fronts such as western europe, africa, middle east, SE and southern europe. Germany was a killing machine. And i just read a publication that said they were descended from the Assyrian empire which many have considered to be the greatest fighting machine of all time. Supposedly they migrated into scandinavia centuries ago and then later invaded the roman empire as germanic tribes. AS a matter of fact i would bet that the russians and germans are actually kin because the viking RUS is who settled in the land now called russia. They gave it their name. These were the same scandinavian germanic blood as todays germans.

Location hidden

#256 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey Bobcat, your preachin to the choir here, or should i say the choir from hell? These idiots have been suckin the vodka bottle waaay to long. All they have to do is crack a book open and read history , but the trick to it is to discern what i've been trying to tell them throughout this thread. I despise the nazi's and what they did to the jews as well as the russians, poles, czechs, gypsies, etc. But it doesnt negate the fact that Germany as small as it was took on the entire world and would have beaten them if they would have left western europe alone until they conquered the soviet union which they would have if they hadnt took on the world on several fronts such as western europe, africa, middle east, SE and southern europe. Germany was a killing machine. And i just read a publication that said they were descended from the Assyrian empire which many have considered to be the greatest fighting machine of all time. Supposedly they migrated into scandinavia centuries ago and then later invaded the roman empire as germanic tribes. AS a matter of fact i would bet that the russians and germans are actually kin because the viking RUS is who settled in the land now called russia. They gave it their name. These were the same scandinavian germanic blood as todays germans.

Why don't you tell us what you KNOW, rather than what you think and what you want to believe.

Right now you just sound dumb. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#257 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Generations go by and people forget, new generations read history in awe and submit to an uncanny respect of an enemy that shook every family in Europe, Soviet Union and North America at the time. Do not respect nationalism or nazism it forces democracies to war. Talk to a surviving vet, remember not to forget the cost of German citizens from doctors to scientist that had guns pointed at their head for results, non compliance or lack of results meant execution or torture of family members by a German government sanctioned police/justice authority at the time.
To stoop to such darkness as government ordered murder by executing hundreds of thousands of conquered seniors, woman and babies, by bullet, gas or fire this enemy was faced by free men and repelled, fought, conquered and remains occupied. To suggest these savages of the time hold Assyrian blood is irrelevant. The governments that rule and direct us need be watched with a careful eye as history tends to repeat itself and new super powers emerge, Germans are equal to the new born in Moscow or the new born in Tel Aviv, actions define you.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#258 May 11, 2013
Where's the video that they say pointed to the two brothers setting their backpacks down and leaving the scene?
And about the backpacks
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#259 May 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Generations go by and people forget, new generations read history in awe and submit to an uncanny respect of an enemy that shook every family in Europe, Soviet Union and North America at the time. Do not respect nationalism or nazism it forces democracies to war. Talk to a surviving vet, remember not to forget the cost of German citizens from doctors to scientist that had guns pointed at their head for results, non compliance or lack of results meant execution or torture of family members by a German government sanctioned police/justice authority at the time.
To stoop to such darkness as government ordered murder by executing hundreds of thousands of conquered seniors, woman and babies, by bullet, gas or fire this enemy was faced by free men and repelled, fought, conquered and remains occupied. To suggest these savages of the time hold Assyrian blood is irrelevant. The governments that rule and direct us need be watched with a careful eye as history tends to repeat itself and new super powers emerge, Germans are equal to the new born in Moscow or the new born in Tel Aviv, actions define you.
These Nazi's and soviets were murderers, and rapists. At least the americans and her allies were of noble character. Im convinced that we've not heard the last of germany however. Right wing fanaticism is on the rise there and its going unpunished by authorities. i've read some articles that said that many former nazi's were pardoned after the war and not only took postions within the post war government but also have been recruiting likeminded sympathizers until the present. In other words its basically been underground and only recently has began to come to the forefront of society. Recent surveys there have shown the 50% of the population is anti immigration as well as anti semetic. Germany is the most finacially stable nation in the european union and are beginning to assert their dominance in EU decisions. They basically control the euro and whoever controls the purse strings controls the continent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 9 min HNC 2,271
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 5 hr HNC 361
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 6 hr Oliver Cromwell 6,795
News Ukrainian radicals stage massive march, call fo... 14 hr Ukraine sucks 3
News Anti-US Protests Broke out in Kiev Sat Zeppelin 174
Russia to supply Saudis with Iskander missile c... Sat John 2
News Russia outraged by Poland's removal of Soviet w... Sat John 1
More from around the web