Making Sense of the Tsarnaev Brothers

Full story: TIME.com

A man looks in Moscow on April 19, 2013, at a computer screen displaying an undated picture of the 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Iron Dick

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can tell about a lot of other great battles which were won buy Russia in summer time. The battle of Kursk, the battle for Dnepr, operation Bagration in Belarus, Wisla Oder operation in Poland and Germany, the offencive on Stalingrad was stopped before winter came......
Besides, Germans lacked winter gear only in the first winter of war.
So the theory that Russians defeated Germans only because of winter is ridiculous.
Russia need to save there self from America.

You do know that Biggest enemy of Russia is West?

I suport Russia and I hope that Russian People never becaume like North Americans and Western Europeans.....
Russians are to Angels from Western Garbage!
Agree?
Agrimony

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

@dunadd You are no more Scottish than Sassenach, I hate to see my Nationality mentioned in bigoted posts Grrrr

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>Well, I can tell about a lot of other great battles which were won buy Russia in summer time. The battle of Kursk, the battle for Dnepr, operation Bagration in Belarus, Wisla Oder operation in Poland and Germany, the offencive on Stalingrad was stopped before winter came......

Besides, Germans lacked winter gear only in the first winter of war.

So the theory that Russians defeated Germans only because of winter is ridiculous.
I'm not disputing the fact.
Wasn't Paulus and his army trapped in Stalingrad in the worst winter for years?

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Neal P wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not disputing the fact.
Wasn't Paulus and his army trapped in Stalingrad in the worst winter for years?
The battle of Stalingrad started in summer.
In 1942 year Germans had all winter gear they needed.
pen name

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Russia was previously allied with the Nazis in total extermination of the population. This ended with Operation Barbarosa when Germany invaded Russia, their previous ally. This was a ploy by world powers running the war to anger the Russian people to fight the Prussians. Russia was then given Prussia. ALL sides attacked Prussia -- as this was the Vatican's enemy in Germany. The Nazi party was put in b y the Catholic Centre Party. This is what the war was about, not only the Jews. RELIGION not RACE.
Today after 40 years behind the wall and ethnic cleansing of the region former Prussia is totally atheist, previously all Protestant Christian.

This is how the war reshaped Europe into what it is today, with the iron curtain. Poland before the war was Protestant; today, 90% Catholic.
pen name

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

The federal intel did not work with state about the suspects in the bombing.

"Boston and Massachusetts law enforcement officials confirmed Thursday that federal agents left them in the dark on the growing warning signs about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in the run-up to the Boston Marathon bombing."
www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/09/boston-po...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

<quoted text>
No it wasn`t. Old men and boys defended France when allies were invading.
When true German combatant units were moved to the western front they nearly destroyed western armies.
While allies greatly outnumbered Germans!
Taking into acount all that, we could say that allies would never have Germans defeated without Russia and Jews in Europe would be exterminated as a result. So have some respect to Russians Jewish boy.

You're absolutely right,

historians have said on the BBC that Russia would have defeated Gemany just the same, with or without the allies,

meaning, the effort by the allies was meaningless.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No it wasn`t. Old men and boys defended France when allies were invading.
When true German combatant units were moved to the western front they nearly destroyed western armies.
While allies greatly outnumbered Germans!
Taking into acount all that, we could say that allies would never have Germans defeated without Russia and Jews in Europe would be exterminated as a result. So have some respect to Russians Jewish boy.
I dont know what kind of history they teach there in russia, but its evidently the same lies, half truths and disinformation they've used to keep their people behind the iron curtain for decades prior to the wall coming down. They had them believing america was a land of poverty, no innovation, backwards, wanting to take over the world, etc. If they would go to that extreme with those lies what do you think they would say to better themselves to keep from learning the truth about their own history. FACTS:
America kept Russia in the war by supplying her with ammunition and food. Germany would have conquered the world if it hadnt opened up 2 fronts. If Hitler would have allowed his generals to make the decisions instead of himself they would have won. You would probably not have been born because Hitler would have exterminated your ancestors and those of todays world would be pledging allegience to the swastika. And Germany was defended at the last by old men and children. They just didnt have the population to fight a war on 2 fronts. AS a matter of fact had Hitler left europe unscathed and attacked Russia and only Russia he would have had the assistence of america, england ,france etc. because all were so anti communist . And after having their help in conquering russia he could have then turned on the west and defeated them as well. But he bite off more than he could chew against the judgement of his generals. The cold russian weather as well as being ill equiped for it and streatching his supply lines to far while being decimated by both and allowing his armies to be encircled because of the aforementioned is what defeated the german army. Think about it, a country smaller than the state of texas almost defeating the entire world. Impressive! Thank god it never happened.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Sunshine,
Yes, boobula, I have done ride a longs, and prior to that I had an FBI background check to get a top secret clearance.
What is "boobula"??
Oh yeah? I have extra - super top secret clearance!
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
It is okay that you don't pay attention to facts, but it would be nice if you did, just every once in awhile.
oh, chew on this awhile. Sunil Tripathi, who the media said was falsely identified as one of the bombers, was found dead, floating in the Providence River.
Sunil, who was a Saudi, has just been identified by a citizen in Watertown as having seen him in police custody.
Who saw him? Did they know him? Did they talk to him? LOL
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Your government is cleaning up loose ends.
"YOUR" government? You're posting from Missouri... are you American?
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
Sunil, was probably ........as Saudi GIP was probably
Probably... I thought you wanted to stick to the facts?
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
your government.... your government ... SO, your government
I love my country, I loathe your government.
I love my country but I think my country would be a lot better off without people like you in it.
SnuffAGlobalist

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

pen name,

No, I am not confused, as you stated in message #207. Will have get back to you, as it is very late, and because you have made serious erroneous conclusions which have no basis in facts. No offense.
pen name

East Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
pen name,
No, I am not confused, as you stated in message #207. Will have get back to you, as it is very late, and because you have made serious erroneous conclusions which have no basis in facts. No offense.

The video boob you posted said the younger brother leaving the scene with his backpack (as supposed) was the "smoking gun" these two backpacks did not have the bombs.

The younger brother did not have the black backpack, that was the older brother.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/bost on-marathon-explosions.jpg

Cant say for sure the younger brother did not have his either as he left.

For the youtuber to claim there are no Muslim radicals is il-informed as well.

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what kind of history they teach there in russia, but its evidently the same lies, half truths and disinformation they've used to keep their people behind the iron curtain for decades prior to the wall coming down. They had them believing america was a land of poverty, no innovation, backwards, wanting to take over the world, etc. If they would go to that extreme with those lies what do you think they would say to better themselves to keep from learning the truth about their own history. FACTS:
America kept Russia in the war by supplying her with ammunition and food. Germany would have conquered the world if it hadnt opened up 2 fronts. If Hitler would have allowed his generals to make the decisions instead of himself they would have won. You would probably not have been born because Hitler would have exterminated your ancestors and those of todays world would be pledging allegience to the swastika. And Germany was defended at the last by old men and children. They just didnt have the population to fight a war on 2 fronts. AS a matter of fact had Hitler left europe unscathed and attacked Russia and only Russia he would have had the assistence of america, england ,france etc. because all were so anti communist . And after having their help in conquering russia he could have then turned on the west and defeated them as well. But he bite off more than he could chew against the judgement of his generals. The cold russian weather as well as being ill equiped for it and streatching his supply lines to far while being decimated by both and allowing his armies to be encircled because of the aforementioned is what defeated the german army. Think about it, a country smaller than the state of texas almost defeating the entire world. Impressive! Thank god it never happened.
This is total BS.
All western supllies were 4 % of what Red Army recieved during the war. All the rest 96 % were provided by Russian women and children which toiled at plants, factorie, farms and mines 12 hours a day 7 days a week. To say that it was USA what provided Soviet Army is to insult those people.
When 2nd front was opened Germans were already driven back from USSR. The victory over Germany was just a matter of time.

Germany was not alone, it had all Europe on it`s side. I already wrote about it but you seem to have problems with understanding of what you read.

There`s nothing impressive in German cowards attack late at night without declaration of war on USSR. With which Germany had a peaceful pact BTW. If anything, if it were not losses of the first months of war, when nearly all Soviet army was destroyed, Germans wouldn`t go as far as they did.

But unlike you I don`t like to use words like if and would when I discuss history. If grandmother would have balls she would be grandfather. lol.
SnuffAGlobalist

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

pen name,

The brothers did not have bombs in their backpacks.

One wore a black back pack, the other wore a white back pack.

The FBI released a photo of the alleged exploded backpack. While it was black, it was different from the black backpack, carried by the older brother. The exploded backpack has a white square at the top of the backpack. The older brother's black backpack, did not.

The exploded backpack is IDENTICAL to the backpacks being worn by mercenaries from CRAFT, a suck off the government tit contractor, like Blackwater.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
This is total BS.
All western supllies were 4 % of what Red Army recieved during the war. All the rest 96 % were provided by Russian women and children which toiled at plants, factorie, farms and mines 12 hours a day 7 days a week. To say that it was USA what provided Soviet Army is to insult those people.
When 2nd front was opened Germans were already driven back from USSR. The victory over Germany was just a matter of time.
Germany was not alone, it had all Europe on it`s side. I already wrote about it but you seem to have problems with understanding of what you read.
There`s nothing impressive in German cowards attack late at night without declaration of war on USSR. With which Germany had a peaceful pact BTW. If anything, if it were not losses of the first months of war, when nearly all Soviet army was destroyed, Germans wouldn`t go as far as they did.
But unlike you I don`t like to use words like if and would when I discuss history. If grandmother would have balls she would be grandfather. lol.
Fact remains, If Germany hadnt been preoccupied with so many other nations Fritz would be banging your babushka.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
Fact remains, If Germany hadnt been preoccupied with so many other nations Fritz would be banging your babushka.
The fact remains, if Germany hadn't invaded the Soviet Union, we would ALL be speaking German.
The Iron Dicktator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>The fact remains, if Germany hadn't invaded the Soviet Union, we would ALL be speaking German.
That is lie!
Germany tride to save Europe from Jewish Bolshevism and Zionist USA

This is GENOCIDE of 65 MILLION Russians by Jews!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
pen name

East Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

You are mistaken. The Bolsheviks were freemason led for the Vatican's plan to overthrow Orthodox and replace with atheism then Islam.

Roll call of the Bolshevik Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevis...
(most were not Jews)

Bolshevik leaders were Freemasons
www.youtube.com/watch...
Deport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Historian

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

pen name wrote:
Poland before the war was Protestant; today, 90% Catholic.
Poland was not Protestant before the war. It was overwhelmingly Roman Catholic, just as it is today.

Podolsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
The fact remains you can`t read.
Germany was not preoccupied with any other nation when Germans were driven back from Russia.

By 6th July of 1944 Soviet Army was near the border of USSR.

Learn history moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 14 min rio 1,491
The poverty rate in America is higher than in I... 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 5
US 70 trillion dollars in debt not 17 trillion ... 3 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 15
califronia,new mexico ,texas ,back to mexico? ... 3 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 6
america cant do nothing 3 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 85
American companies getting thrown out of countr... 6 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 3
Co-Creator of Russia's 'Homosexual Propaganda' ... 8 hr Fa-Foxy 57
•••
•••