Are russian girls willing to marry ch...
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Sebastian

Singapore, Singapore

#371 Oct 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
come to America and meet the asians here..talk about violent..the asian gangs are some of the worst. There are many hard working ones, but they arent always honest. When they talk to each other they always sound mad. China is one of the worst human/animal rights violator on earth..where to even start with that!! Vietnam Korea are very cruel to human beings..tell the truth about asians!!
And u are obviously unaware that South Korea is way different than North Korea that u lump both of them together. South Korea is making America its bitch in terms of technology, education, wealth and freedom, while ur country is stuck in trillions of debts! A little life advice for u is to step out of ur mom's basement and you'll know more about the world! Stupid American.
wtf

South San Francisco, CA

#372 Oct 5, 2013
Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>Asian gangs are the worst in America? Last time I checked, asians are the smallest group of minorities in america, making up only 5% of the population, only second to native Americans Indians. YET, most of them are in the TOP universities in the country. Instead, u see mainly blacks and hispanic gangs wreaking havoc in the country, and white serial killers. U need to stop living in denial. Korea cruel to human beings? U just make yourself sound stupid and it tells me you've never travelled out of America before. Gtfo of here and continue dwelling under a rock!
ive sat on the jury against asian gang members..they commit the most brutal murders...they dont just shoot someone like the blacks or latinos. you've obviously never been to CA. Asian countries have some of the worst human rights violations on earth. any culture that would eat mans best friend, cats and bird crap must have some screws loose...and people wonder why certain illnesses originate in Asia.
wtf

South San Francisco, CA

#373 Oct 5, 2013
God cursed you evil people with small peckers for a reason..by the way, my daddy killed over 100 of your relatives in Vietnam and came back to tell about it.
Sebastian

Singapore, Singapore

#375 Oct 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
ive sat on the jury against asian gang members..they commit the most brutal murders...they dont just shoot someone like the blacks or latinos. you've obviously never been to CA. Asian countries have some of the worst human rights violations on earth. any culture that would eat mans best friend, cats and bird crap must have some screws loose...and people wonder why certain illnesses originate in Asia.
I'd like to see how long u last in the hood before u get shot by blackies. Oh, and white people like u (especially white guys) have sex with ur own PET dogs lmao! White and black people do bestiality the most, and u accuse asian of eating dogs. Please take a look in the mirror and realise that u americans are messed up! Commiting bestiality, incest and all kinds! Africans have sex with their cattle, hunt all kinds of animals for food and consume snake blood, while u b!tch about asians eating WILD STRAY dogs. Hang yourself. I'm done talking with a stupid, ignorant American like u.
wtf

Sacramento, CA

#376 Oct 7, 2013
Looks like someone is upset because they have a little tiny chiney
Sebastian

Singapore, Singapore

#377 Oct 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
Looks like someone is upset because they have a little tiny chiney
Sorry no, it's 6inches so it's average (and I'm happy with it, having a big penis is disgusting and animal-like). Looks like someone is too obsessed with penis size that it is everything in the world to him and must be gay. Asians just make westerners look and behave like animals, like how I just made u look inferior and stupid.
wtf

South San Francisco, CA

#378 Oct 7, 2013
Sebastian wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry no, it's 6inches so it's average (and I'm happy with it, having a big penis is disgusting and animal-like). Looks like someone is too obsessed with penis size that it is everything in the world to him and must be gay. Asians just make westerners look and behave like animals, like how I just made u look inferior and stupid.
im female and whoever told you penis size doesnt matter is lying..8 is perfect, 9 is too much and 6 is a tiny chiney
Sebastian

Singapore, Singapore

#379 Oct 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
im female and whoever told you penis size doesnt matter is lying..8 is perfect, 9 is too much and 6 is a tiny chiney
You have no life, quit trolling u homo retard. Anyway how is Chinese men dating Russian women affecting u? You're not even Russian lol! Typical nosey American always poking their noses into other countries' affairs
wtf

South San Francisco, CA

#381 Oct 11, 2013
please keep enticing them with your tiny chiney..we want them out of here..they are flooding northern CA with their entitled, parasitic butts..they are the new niglers..they come here, collect welfare, file for bankruptcy and are total drains on the economy..
Sebastian

Singapore, Singapore

#382 Oct 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
please keep enticing them with your tiny chiney..we want them out of here..they are flooding northern CA with their entitled, parasitic butts..they are the new niglers..they come here, collect welfare, file for bankruptcy and are total drains on the economy..
U are ridiculously retarded. Asian Americans are the race that have the highest income in America. Seriously, just get ur fat American trolling ass out of this Russia forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 49 min Cassandra_ 5,294
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr Cassandra_ 6,379
News Russia PM calls idea US will lift sanctions soo... 2 hr Cassandra_ 1
News No match for Vlad: Putin's war-ready Russia can... 3 hr Cassandra_ 1
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 3 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 116
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 3 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,343
News Former CIA Chief: Trump is 'Moscow's Useful Idiot' 4 hr True Judgment 168
More from around the web