Here Is The Truth

London, UK

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Serb Carlos Tevez LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
http://youtu.be/GlEM3InLcWI

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Why do you post this o Russian forums, Albanian idiot?
Here Is The Truth

London, UK

#3 Sep 30, 2012
I posted it here because they are from russia y9u ruski cigan

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Albanians are from Azerbaijan.
Here Is The Truth

London, UK

#5 Sep 30, 2012
really how do you work that out? what desperate slav......even though nothing supports that lame theory you still follow it....how do you sub humans expect to be taken seriously when you talk so much cr#p. I mean if you had to bet 50 on that, you would not do it because you know it's a desperate slav theory.....keep dreaming square head cigan..........

Albanians are the first and original Europeans while you have Asian DNA haha
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#7 Sep 30, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
Albanians are from Azerbaijan.
Are you an idiot? Of course you are.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an idiot? Of course you are.
It`s interesting to notice how you attackk a Slavic person, while he is fighting with an Albanian, insulting lavic people.
That says a lot about you.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text> It`s interesting to notice how you attackk a Slavic person, while he is fighting with an Albanian, insulting lavic people.
That says a lot about you.
I was attacking your stupidity, Albanians and Azerbaijanis are two entirely different peoples.
HereIsTheTruth

Cleckheaton, UK

#10 Sep 30, 2012
Agree pro Ukraine, some Slavs like Croats and polish, Lithuanians and some others are ok and have no problems with, but my problem is these Ruskis and Serbs,,,,,as for Ukrainians I can't say anything bad as I have never really known any, but the klitschkos are fantastic boxers and wladimir will ko that Russian arse aleksandr poverkn
Pro Ukraine

UK

#11 Sep 30, 2012
HereIsTheTruth wrote:
Agree pro Ukraine, some Slavs like Croats and polish, Lithuanians and some others are ok and have no problems with, but my problem is these Ruskis and Serbs,,,,,as for Ukrainians I can't say anything bad as I have never really known any, but the klitschkos are fantastic boxers and wladimir will ko that Russian arse aleksandr poverkn
Can we become friends?
You are very clever poster, I like you!

Location hidden

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I was attacking your stupidity, Albanians and Azerbaijanis are two entirely different peoples.
So you agree that Albanians are oldest European nation as he claims?

And why didn`t you attack him for saying that Slavic people are subhuman?
Yea, the most stupid thing you found here was that statement of mine!

You are not Ukanian. Normal Ukranian whould attack that Albenian guy, no matter what he thinks of Russians.
You`re a limey.
Maybe your father was a Ukranian but you`rea limey.
You was born in UK, you was brought up in UK, you live in UK, so you`re a limey.
No matter how often you travel in Ukraine, it will not make you a Ukranian.
I`m much closer to Ukranians than you, since Ukranians are closer to Russians than to limeys.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 30, 2012
HereIsTheTruth wrote:
All Europe and NYC have problems with Albanian mafia.

As for Ukranians, I can assure you, no real Ukranian from Ukraine likes Albanians and all of them support Serbians.
No Polish suport indepndence Kosovo.
Don`t confuse governments with common people.
A ot of POles protested when Poland recognized Kosovo.
Ukraine didn`t recognize it and never will.

This idiot is not a Ukranian, he is a limey.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 30, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we become friends?
You are very clever poster, I like you!
Sure you can but if you have a daughter you`d better watch her.
Those Albanians kidnap white girls and sell than to brothels in islamic countries you know.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an idiot? Of course you are.
It is true Albania comes from Azerbaijan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albani...
Pro Ukraine

UK

#16 Oct 1, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that Albanians are oldest European nation as he claims?
And why didn`t you attack him for saying that Slavic people are subhuman?
Yea, the most stupid thing you found here was that statement of mine!
You are not Ukanian. Normal Ukranian whould attack that Albenian guy, no matter what he thinks of Russians.
You`re a limey.
Maybe your father was a Ukranian but you`rea limey.
You was born in UK, you was brought up in UK, you live in UK, so you`re a limey.
No matter how often you travel in Ukraine, it@ will not make you a Ukranian.
I`m much closer to Ukranians than you, since Ukranians are closer to Russians than to limeys.
Did I say that I think Albanians are the oldest European nation?, all I said is that Albanians are not Azerbaijanis, which is a fact.
Where on this thread does he state that Slavics are sub humans?
You're not closer to Ukrainians than me, no one who is close to Ukainians would say that Ukraine should be bombed like you did, your only interest in Ukraine is in it becoming part of the new USSR, you are an enemy of Ukraine.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#17 Oct 1, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
All Europe and NYC have problems with Albanian mafia.
As for Ukranians, I can assure you, no real Ukranian from Ukraine likes Albanians and all of them support Serbians.
No Polish suport indepndence Kosovo.
Don`t confuse governments with common people.
A ot of POles protested when Poland recognized Kosovo.
Ukraine didn`t recognize it and never will.
This idiot is not a Ukranian, he is a limey.
So you think that you can speak for all Ukrainians and Poles do you, those people are individuals they all think for themselves, unlke you who believes everything Putin says.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#18 Oct 1, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can but if you have a daughter you`d better watch her.
Those Albanians kidnap white girls and sell than to brothels in islamic countries you know.
I didn't post that message, it was posted by Atasas using my moniker, I'm never online at times such as 4am or 5am UK time, also I never have or never would ask another poster if they'd like to be my friend.

Location hidden

#19 Oct 1, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Did I say that I think Albanians are the oldest European nation?, all I said is that Albanians are not Azerbaijanis, which is a fact.
Where on this thread does he state that Slavics are sub humans?
You're not closer to Ukrainians than me, no one who is close to Ukainians would say that Ukraine should be bombed like you did, your only interest in Ukraine is in it becoming part of the new USSR, you are an enemy of Ukraine.
He said that Albanians are the oldest and first European nation, and that we have Asian DNA. You wasn`t pissed off with that but you was pissed off that I attacked Albanians.
You could attack what he said but you prefered to attack me- a Slavic person for what I said against Albanians.
So you acted in quite a British way.
Brits like to defend muslims and dark skinned people and to atack other white people.
No Ukranian do like this.
So you are not a Ukranian, you`re a Brit.

I ddin`t say I was a friend of Ukraine, I said I`m closer to Ukraine than you and this is true.
Even pure Ukranian from Ukraine can be an enimy of Ukraine and an African man can be a friend of Ukraine.
Does it make him closer to Ukraine than a pure Ukranian which is an enimy of Ukraine? lol.

Certainly I`m much closer to Ukraine than you, since you don`t have Slavic mentality, you have British one.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>So you think that you can speak for all Ukrainians and Poles do you, those people are individuals they all think for themselves, unlke you who believes everything Putin says.

So you think you can speak for me what I think and believe? lol.

All Ukranians I know in real and on line were against independence of Kosovo.
Actually I know no one who whould support Albanians.

As for POles, I saw video how Poles were protesting against independence of Kosovo.
I think Poles rather support Slavic people than Albanians.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that Albanians are the oldest and first European nation, and that we have Asian DNA. You wasn`t pissed off with that but you was pissed off that I attacked Albanians.
You could attack what he said but you prefered to attack me- a Slavic person for what I said against Albanians.
So you acted in quite a British way.
Brits like to defend muslims and dark skinned people and to atack other white people.
No Ukranian do like this.
So you are not a Ukranian, you`re a Brit.
I ddin`t say I was a friend of Ukraine, I said I`m closer to Ukraine than you and this is true.
Even pure Ukranian from Ukraine can be an enimy of Ukraine and an African man can be a friend of Ukraine.
Does it make him closer to Ukraine than a pure Ukranian which is an enimy of Ukraine? lol.
Certainly I`m much closer to Ukraine than you, since you don`t have Slavic mentality, you have British one.
You sound like Hal now, maybe you are Hal, is that why he doesn't attack you?
You think Slavs have to always agree with other Slavs, why do you attack Poles and Ukrainians?
I don't defend Albania, muslims or blacks, if you check on another thread you will see that I attacked that Albanian poster and called him a poofter.
You do have Asian DNA, you are descended from Ghengis Khan after all.:-)
I don't think that Albania is the oldest or first European nation.
Anybody who says they want to see Ukraine bombed and split in three is not close to Ukraine, you are as close to Ukraine as Vladivistock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 25 min Pro Ukraine 563
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 52 min George 5,505
News The Ukraine crisis is not what it seems 5 hr Cassandra_ 3
Russia's Demographic Collapse Accelerates! 16 hr so good 15
News Nemtsov 'Was Preparing Report on Russia-Ukraine... 18 hr -TheExam- 32
News An unholy alliance is rattling the Kremlin 19 hr MOSCOW NAZI PARADE 6
Ashamed Russian Students; "Forgive Us, Ukraine"!!! 19 hr DENAZIFY RUSSIA NOW 75
More from around the web