5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading Ukraine - Without Going To War

Mar 1, 2014 Read more: ThinkProgress 3,023

Events in eastern Europe took a dramatic turn on Saturday as the Russian parliament cleared the way for President Vladimir Putin to use force in eastern Ukraine.

Read more
JBH

Delta, Canada

#503 Mar 7, 2014
Shem wrote:
Hey JBH, go get a job already stupid prick. I bet the employers in Canada keep denying him cause he speako no Engris. And he's pissed off at me for some reason...:)

--=-==----

You won't make it anywhere on earth.

Most people are not insane and stupid like you on the planet.

You speak your Engrs for yourself all the time.
English is your foreign language that you would call yours for rating.

But no one in this country is with you for rest of time.

You won't make it anywhere.
You are another one who had better speak your language for a change.
But you will get your pains speaking as an ill nut.
Go commit suicide , dumb Thai nut.
Russians and other people kicked you before, and many others will kicked you again.
JBH

Delta, Canada

#504 Mar 7, 2014
Shem wrote:
Hey JBH, go get a job already stupid prick. I bet the employers in Canada keep denying him cause he speako no Engris. And he's pissed off at me for some reason...:)

--=-==----

You won't make it anywhere on earth.

Most people are not nutty and CRANKY like you on the planet.

Go jump into the volcano , dumb Thai SICKO .

You will always be kicked again--Russians and other people kicked you before, and many other people will kick you again.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#505 Mar 7, 2014
Shem wrote:
This is just to show that regardless of what various Canadians actually believe in - they are all a pain in the a*s...:)
If you honestly believe he's canadian then you're pretty dumb yourself.

Look at his location and 'English'.

His location is at the opposite end of the country from french canada and everything he posts has clearly been badly translated.

No way he lives in the English speaking world.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#506 Mar 7, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
His location is at the opposite end of the country from french canada and everything he posts has clearly been badly translated.
I believe that that statement is true regardless of whether JBH is actually Canadian or not :)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#507 Mar 7, 2014
In any case JBH made it abundantly clear that he is a mainstream Canadian that's why people like me are not gonna make it there :)

If he's right then I happen to agree. Not that I wouldn't make it there I wouldn't ever even f*cking want to ever make it there...:)
JBH

Delta, Canada

#508 Mar 7, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
-=-00000000----------

If you honestly believe YOU ARE Canadian, then you're pretty dumb yourself.
Look at YOUR location and your translated 'English'.
YOUR location is at the opposite end of any country for French-speaking UK.
And everything YOU post has clearly been badly translated.
No WONDER YOU do not live in the English-speaking world but FRENCH WORLD there as your haven, that you Neo-Nazi Ukrainian gypsy and Bohemian robotic puppets can mold in a French world in UK.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#509 Mar 7, 2014
Well anyway now we know why JBH is upset and why he can't get a job in Canada. He replied 4 times to the same post. Something must have really ticked him off about what I said :)

You can familiarize yourselves with this material:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_M...

We don't know what nationality JBH is but he's definitely an unemployed immigrant just like that case with the bus killer.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#510 Mar 8, 2014
From the article:

"Four weeks before the killing, he was fired from Wal-Mart following a "disagreement" with other employees.[17] Shortly before the incident, Li asked for time off from his delivery job to go to Winnipeg for a job interview."

All in all people, be careful what you say to JBH or he might track you down and cut ur head off :)
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#511 Mar 8, 2014
More from the article that would definitely fit JBH's profile:

"He worked in Winnipeg at menial jobs at Grant Memorial Church for six months to support his wife, Anna. Pastor Tom Castor, who employed Li, said he seemed happy to have a job and was committed to doing it well, despite a *language barrier* with other congregation members.
"I think he would occasionally *feel frustrated with not being able to communicate or understand*," Castor told CTV Winnipeg. "But we have a very patient staff and he seemed to respond well." Castor also said Li did not show any signs of anger issues or any other trouble before he quit in the spring of 2005. He worked as a forklift operator in Winnipeg while his wife worked as a waitress."
JBH

Delta, Canada

#513 Mar 8, 2014
Shem wrote:
Well anyway now we know why JBH is upset and why he can't get a job in Canada. He replied 4 times to the same post. Something must have really ticked him off about what I said :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_M...
We don't know what nationality JBH is but he's definitely an unemployed immigrant just like that case with the bus killer.
--------)_

You are not entertaining, yet you speak as and for yourself all the time as if people are like you, definitely you are an unemployed immigrant just like that case with the Thai streets killer, that you might have to knock more women to force them as hookers for your unemployment.
There has not been any bus killer there ,even from unemployed or junkies like you..
There are 12 million immigrants you should speak to ,of which some of them might have spoken to bash you before.
You can have a better feel only if you could end up here.
I am not puling your leg -- as if thee is no chance since you were rejected, all you have to do is to say the same things to those about bad Canada, the border is still open if they don't lock you up.
You hate those by hating all people of the world then.

You just don't know and talk to the wrong one --I have lived here for very long.
I have seen people come and go here. Some of Those whom you say I should learn from, can actually become strangers or foreign by coming here,depending how they adapt or fit into .
We families have lots of properties that taxes are getting too much lately,even on cigarettes.
I have drunk scotch enough to know most labels than you have eaten the sour Thai sauce and noodles.

Why don't you take yourself as a Canadian to say instead, and on language too?
If you honestly believe YOU ARE Canadian, then you're pretty honest yourself.
Look at YOUR location and your translated 'English'.
YOUR location is at the Thai -speaking wasteland .
And everything YOU post has clearly been badly translated.
No WONDER YOU do not live in the English-speaking world but try to act as a bus killer. When you don't get your free sex surgery there, for Thai hookers are bad too that only you cheap ass will do that as all are your evil times doing again.
Why don't you come to see if they help you for free sex surgery, that you lose your mind on preying on whores.
That is enough for you do speak with lost things-- well, all refugees and those seeking asylums speak and do to show they don't have to care like you.
There is nothing new from you again and again--You can find some other ones to speak your crazy way on learning English.
I have no time for you as degenerate human waste on the planet.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#514 Mar 8, 2014
JBH I'm not trying to be entertaining I'm trying to be factual. If I get any more love letters from you here I may have to file harassment charges.... You are extremely annoying :)
Just one thing, what's your Nationality? Just for the record...
JBH

Delta, Canada

#515 Mar 8, 2014
Shem wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_M ...

-----==-==

I am not pulling your leg -- as if there is no chance since you were rejected for immigration, all you have to do is to say the same things like to those about bad Canada, the border is still open if they don't lock you up..

There has not been any bus killer here.
All refugees and those seeking asylums speak as you and do to show they don't have to care like you.

Come on, wetback, do for a change to lose away -- I have no time for you as the degenerate human waste on the planet.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#516 Mar 8, 2014
I think the Russians who read this have the right to know what a sh*thole Canada is. I don't know exactly why you try so hard to advertise Canada. You've managed to brainwash yourself but in my opinion and from the opinion of the so many Canucks who live in Bangkok, they are only dreaming of never going back to Canada. It's a real sh*thole and the world should know about it. Canada and Canadians is just some sh*t that should be flushed down the toilet. End of story. This is what I know and that's what you'll have to live with. You are sh*t and you've been exposed. This is what I came here to begin with. It's not a reaction to other people's posts I'm not trying to get back at anyone. This is the truth and this is what I'm here to propagate. Canada is SH*T.
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#517 Mar 8, 2014
JBH wrote:
Shem wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_M ...
-----==-==
I am not pulling your leg -- as if there is no chance since you were rejected for immigration, all you have to do is to say the same things like to those about bad Canada, the border is still open if they don't lock you up..
There has not been any bus killer here.
All refugees and those seeking asylums speak as you and do to show they don't have to care like you.
Come on, wetback, do for a change to lose away -- I have no time for you as the degenerate human waste on the planet.
JBH,

I'm not real. I'm that voice in your head that you've been talking to. Tonight the big angel from heaven is gonna come and kill you so you better hide under your bed. Where should I go to ask for asylum so I would never have to read your nonsense again? Have you ever had sex with a girl. What are you? F*ck you and F*ck Canada. Triple F*CK.!! lol Mental degenerate creep. I see that you are *PRO* everything that you have nothing better to do than attack people on internet with you sick Canadian demented crap! Seriously sick sh*t. GET A LIFE! lol
Max

Montréal, Canada

#518 Mar 8, 2014
Oh no they will join Russia the third world country they will suffer so much within Russia it's evil !
Shem

Bangkok, Thailand

#519 Mar 8, 2014
Max wrote:
Oh no they will join Russia the third world country they will suffer so much within Russia it's evil !
Medication time Maxie boy... All is swell Canada, the pills are good... First class sh*t.

Any more lunatics coming tonight?
PUTINS BROWNSHIRTS

Surrey, Canada

#523 Mar 8, 2014
It's clear who the fascist thugs are.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#524 Mar 8, 2014
PUTINS BROWNSHIRTS wrote:
It's clear who the fascist thugs are.
Exactly. It's funny seeing them calling others fascists. Can't blame them for buying Putinko's propaganda. What surprises me though it's how none of them wants to go there. Living in North America and EU is much better than in Putinko's Russia.
Avenger

Cambridge, Canada

#525 Mar 8, 2014
just a guy i knew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. It's funny seeing them calling others fascists. Can't blame them for buying Putinko's propaganda. What surprises me though it's how none of them wants to go there. Living in North America and EU is much better than in Putinko's Russia.
Yep they come to the west because it's way better but pump there tyrants go figure. Hehe
JBH

Delta, Canada

#526 Mar 8, 2014
Shem wrote:
<quoted text>
JBH,
I'm not real. I'm that voice in your head that you've been talking to. Tonight the big angel from heaven is gonna come and kill you so you better hide under your bed. Where should I go to ask for asylum so I would never have to read your nonsense again? Have you ever had sex with a girl. What are you? F*ck you and F*ck Canada. Triple F*CK.!! lol Mental degenerate creep. I see that you are *PRO* everything that you have nothing better to do than attack people on internet with you sick Canadian demented crap! Seriously sick sh*t. GET A LIFE! lol
===

I won't talk like that if I were you.
You get killed first before you find your angel of evil darkness.
Evil dead ghost in hell can be killed by angel of evil hell because you dumb hell needs to be killed from each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kenney says Canadian troops won't be training N... 34 min George 61
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 1 hr ACTUALLY 117
Russia's Demographic Collapse Accelerates! 3 hr Cassandra_ 22
News Putin: 'I will say this clearly: There are no R... Sun George 16
News Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... (Jun '14) Sun tC Clz 500
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) Sun tC Clz 5,823
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) Sun tC Clz 3,802
More from around the web