Pussy Riot urges pols to speak out in Sochi

Jan 31, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

Appearing in Amsterdam during their world speaking tour, Maria Alekhina and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova said Friday that Russian President Vladimir Putin "can be influenced by foreign political pressure" - but only statements made in public.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alexandre wrote:
The pu ssy riots are just trying to get more attention so they can sell more albums and make more $$$. That's the only way they can sell and become famous as their music is sh- ty. But idoits like you can't understand. They were rightfully whipped and I believe that you should be whipped too Jay.
~A~
That doesn't make sense. They publish their music on YouTube. No money is made.
alexandre

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make sense. They publish their music on YouTube. No money is made.
You idoit dont you know you can make money, a lot of money on youtube??

And this one is for Jay: now you are comparing the "pu ssy"riots to slaves in the 18th century!!!! What an idoit you are!!!!! They have desecrated a Christian church, they masturbate with dead chickens in front of children but apart from that these poor girls are victims of society!!!!!!

~A~
Canuck

Canora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 21, 2014
 
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Got vid links?
jeez sniper......You want video links of Pussey Riot masterbating in public?

Are you a pervert?
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 21, 2014
 
Canuck wrote:
<quoted text>
jeez sniper......You want video links of Pussey Riot masterbating in public?
Are you a pervert?
He asked for vid because he doesn't believe it,or doesn't want to.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
You idoit dont you know you can make money, a lot of money on youtube??
And this one is for Jay: now you are comparing the "pu ssy"riots to slaves in the 18th century!!!! What an idoit you are!!!!! They have desecrated a Christian church, they masturbate with dead chickens in front of children but apart from that these poor girls are victims of society!!!!!!
~A~
Not really. It's only just pennies from advertizing banners.

Are pennies "a lot of money" where you live?

"Slaves"? I don't think I said any such thing.

It is impossible to desecrate a building. To make something sacred is to set it apart. How can you set apart one part of creation?

"The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof"

No part of creation is any more or less the Father's.

We own none of it. We merely have the job of caring for and nurturing it. How has that been going in your part of creation?

Shock political protest isn't new. It takes a lot to wake some people up.

Have any links to the chicken thing?
Jay

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
You idoit dont you know you can make money, a lot of money on youtube??
And this one is for Jay: now you are comparing the "pu ssy"riots to slaves in the 18th century!!!! What an idoit you are!!!!! They have desecrated a Christian church, they masturbate with dead chickens in front of children but apart from that these poor girls are victims of society!!!!!!
~A~
That's bullshit period. If you want to win an argument try real facts. Your over exaggerating to win an argument that can not be socially accepted as justice, much like sharia law makes us freaked out in civilized countries a step back by Putin allowing these Cossacks authority to Whip people is huge violation of human rights and the United Nations charters. Under controlled spoon fed media Putin has shaped many of his country mans mindset into accepting violence against gays and anyone considered an enemy of the state. As a country Canada accepts many immigrants and believe me I've met many ex soviet, ex Russian folk who held good jobs but all claim the same; they want their children and grand children to have a better future, it isn't there for them in Russia now with Russian govt recent stats on alcohol related deaths at 25% of the male population you don't have to build rockets to know these people are killing themselves based on no opportunity, corruption and failed dreams. I like your fire, passion and sense of nationalism but I believe its misguided and doesn't do your country any benefit. After all don't you agree the people's standard of living should be way hirer and oil giant ex KGB guys have robbed enough state funds building exotic estates and off shore accounts?
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit period. If you want to win an argument try real facts. Your over exaggerating to win an argument that can not be socially accepted as justice, much like sharia law makes us freaked out in civilized countries a step back by Putin allowing these Cossacks authority to Whip people is huge violation of human rights and the United Nations charters. Under controlled spoon fed media Putin has shaped many of his country mans mindset into accepting violence against gays and anyone considered an enemy of the state. As a country Canada accepts many immigrants and believe me I've met many ex soviet, ex Russian folk who held good jobs but all claim the same; they want their children and grand children to have a better future, it isn't there for them in Russia now with Russian govt recent stats on alcohol related deaths at 25% of the male population you don't have to build rockets to know these people are killing themselves based on no opportunity, corruption and failed dreams. I like your fire, passion and sense of nationalism but I believe its misguided and doesn't do your country any benefit. After all don't you agree the people's standard of living should be way hirer and oil giant ex KGB guys have robbed enough state funds building exotic estates and off shore accounts?
http://www.canadianprogressiveworld.com/2012/... Any news on Harpers party rigging the 2011 election?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.canadianprogressiveworld.com/2012/... Any news on Harpers party rigging the 2011 election?
Note that discussion of that in the media, or elsewhere, is not banned as an attempt to propagandize youth, and even outrageous protest against it doesn't land anyone a prison term.

Here, if "Pussy Riot" protested in a church building they would be asked to leave. If they refused, lacking any property damage, they would be arrested and charged with "Misdemeanor Trespass", and perhaps "Disturbing the Peace". The penalty would be a very little local jail time and a fine.
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 22, 2014
 
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin allowing these Cossacks authority to Whip people is huge violation of human rights and the United Nations charters..
I already told you about corruption and that Cossacks is independent organization, check first page of this thread.

Everytime when someone's wallet get stolen in Russia....or when you get beat up by a bunch of bullies or dumb cossacks....or when you're just sick and have a bad mood or headache - that's only because Putin allow it to happen.
Jay

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.canadianprogressiveworld.com/2012/... Any news on Harpers party rigging the 2011 election?
Lol, your funny if you consider a computer calling every number it can find sending pro conservative messages to the recipient as rigging!! Haha, come on friend we all have call display and see the call thus screen it and don't waste your time!! Your source is a pissed off opposition party candidate who lost and is still crying, reps from all parties count the votes by hand my friend. The real issue is privacy of how they learned phone numbers but with technology using rollers it's simply a party supporter trying a modern tactic when privacy issues are a concern today especially because Britain and the States are recording everything we do here.
Jay

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 22, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

g27region wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you about corruption and that Cossacks is independent organization, check first page of this thread.
Everytime when someone's wallet get stolen in Russia....or when you get beat up by a bunch of bullies or dumb cossacks....or when you're just sick and have a bad mood or headache - that's only because Putin allow it to happen.
Putin authorized their presence and sees them as an additional security service asset. I wouldn't believe any group can pick up weapons and beat people at will, while their victims get arrested there is a crystal clear cohesive relationship with the FSB, police and the Cossacks. I do believe because of so much negative press those barbarians who whipped those girls and an innocent camera man will have to be charged and at least fined or jailed as that behaviour goes against any type of public security reasoning. Little women holy crap its so disproportionate the punishment delivered without charge or trial, a true reflection of a reckless image of how Russians are forced to live. Police state is simply robing the people of freedoms and prosperity with the corruption from the top down.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin authorized their presence and sees them as an additional security service asset. I wouldn't believe any group can pick up weapons and beat people at will, while their victims get arrested there is a crystal clear cohesive relationship with the FSB, police and the Cossacks. I do believe because of so much negative press those barbarians who whipped those girls and an innocent camera man will have to be charged and at least fined or jailed as that behaviour goes against any type of public security reasoning. Little women holy crap its so disproportionate the punishment delivered without charge or trial, a true reflection of a reckless image of how Russians are forced to live. Police state is simply robing the people of freedoms and prosperity with the corruption from the top down.
The Cossacks are working for Kirill.
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You base your opinion about Russia on what American media telling you, stop being so brainwashed

There's no way you can connect Putin or government with messed up thing that Cossacks did to these girls, so stop with these insinuations already. You think russian government want to have that kind of publicity during Olympic games? I doubt that. Matter fact, these cossacks have bad reputation over here, and they attacked Bloodhound Gang in the past, I guess because Putin don't like their music. Stop pretending like your insinuation about government involvement is a proven fact.

So we don't have "freedom"? What kind of "freedom"
you want us to have? Like in Lybia or Ukraine (like I told you before, whole world know who's behind that whole thing)? This "Freedom"
in American interpretation with mass murders and shootings, when you live in your own city like in a war zone? Sorry, maybe it's something wrong with me but I don't want to see none of that in my country or city. I want my friends and my family live in safety

I feel myself free, I do what I want to do. I'll say "Fuck Putin" if I want to. What can make me feel myself more "free" in your opinion? Yes, we have a lot of corruption, blame that on Yeltsin,Gorbachev and 90's when corruption was at it's highest peak. US government supported Gorbachev and Yeltsin both. Ask yourself why. But I hate repeating same questions to you all over again. You guys think you deserved to tell us what is wrong and what is right because America is not corrupted at all?(Everybody know that US don't have corruption and it's "freedom" country that always telling "truth" to American people about everything - about weapons of mass murder in Iraq, and so on)
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

That's addressed to Jay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••