IS THE PSYCHOPATH FROM PAWLING A JIHADIST ??

Created by Small Town America UGX on Mar 2, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

He is a rabid Jew hater

He wears a burka when dancing

He hates the West and the USA

He loves Arabian music

He frowns on pig meat and bacon

Camels are his favorite animal

He is a virgin and saving himself for the 72 vigi

He ain't hardly too bright

He would choose a goat over a female

all the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#43 Mar 4, 2013
Kraut Germ Virus Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail troll lesson number 1 little buddy.
Don't leave such crap like this if you want to be a successful troll.
I don't think he wants to be like you. You said before you are the king trolls on the internet.
<quoted text>
Fail troll lesson number 1 little buddy.
Don't leave such crap like this if you want to be a successful troll.
You are failing at trolling too much my friend.
You are just the easiest person to troll.
Any tiny thing will set you off into tantrum chimp mode.
This is not the way to successfully troll little chimp buddy.
He's the easiest person to troll?

He's the easiest person to set off with any TINY thing?

You mean like I have set you off on Germans by a few things I say about Germans?

You mean like I have set you off on Jews by a few things I said about Jews?

You mean like how uther sets you off all the time (while he laughs) saying a few things about "Jews hate Poles" which makes you go absolutely INSANE chimping out like an OCD freak on Jews? Uther even braggs about how he does this deliberately to get ethnic insults going between Jews and Poles....and you are still too thick headed to see it.

You by far are the easiest person to TROLL and set off into insanity.

All a person has to do to TROLL you is:

Say a couple select words about Jews or Germans to you.....and PRESTO!! VWA LA! As sure as the sun rises they can expect you to go absolutely insance with DOZENS of pages of OCH CHIMPING out on Jews and Germans....while they sit back and laugh at you when they see how easy you are to manipulate with certain select words that drive you insane!

uther can't believe how easy you are to manipulate and is now getting so cocky he's even admitting in front of you and me how he gets his kicks manipulating you...watching you react to his key buzz words that make you go absolutely bezerk.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#44 Mar 4, 2013
*As sure as the sun rises they can expect you to go absolutely INSANE with DOZENS of pages of OCD CHIMPING out on Jews and Germans*
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#45 Mar 4, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he wants to be like you. You said before you are the king trolls on the internet.
<quoted text>
He's the easiest person to troll?
He's the easiest person to set off with any TINY thing?
You mean like I have set you off on Germans by a few things I say about Germans?
You mean like I have set you off on Jews by a few things I said about Jews?
You mean like how uther sets you off all the time (while he laughs) saying a few things about "Jews hate Poles" which makes you go absolutely INSANE chimping out like an OCD freak on Jews? Uther even braggs about how he does this deliberately to get ethnic insults going between Jews and Poles....and you are still too thick headed to see it.
You by far are the easiest person to TROLL and set off into insanity.
All a person has to do to TROLL you is:
Say a couple select words about Jews or Germans to you.....and PRESTO!! VWA LA! As sure as the sun rises they can expect you to go absolutely insance with DOZENS of pages of OCH CHIMPING out on Jews and Germans....while they sit back and laugh at you when they see how easy you are to manipulate with certain select words that drive you insane!
uther can't believe how easy you are to manipulate and is now getting so cocky he's even admitting in front of you and me how he gets his kicks manipulating you...watching you react to his key buzz words that make you go absolutely bezerk.
Well... Uh OCD failtroll.

I can respond with logical position or clever statements.

This is very the feral butthurt desperate fail trolling from the Jersey fail troll boys & their OCD tantrum chimping.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#46 Mar 4, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
*As sure as the sun rises they can expect you to go absolutely INSANE with DOZENS of pages of OCD CHIMPING out on Jews and Germans*
Does it bother you that I or anyone attacks Jews or Germans!?

Gee... I wonder why any person particularly a Polish person might not be very fond of Jews & Germans.

Hmm.... That is a tough one.....

Any anwsers from someone who is not of the Desperate Jersey fail troll posse!?
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#47 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Does it bother you that I or anyone attacks Jews or Germans!?
Gee... I wonder why any person particularly a Polish person might not be very fond of Jews & Germans.
Hmm.... That is a tough one.....
Any anwsers from someone who is not of the Desperate Jersey fail troll posse!?
LOL

I know its difficult for you to make observations/comprehend of what other people say here since you are primarily focused on what you want to say.

But in case you haven't noticed (but I would be surpised if you did not notice this) I've been pretty critical of the Germans and Jews in the past. Even you said in the past you thought I was "anti-semitic" for the things I said.

Having said that....I'm far from being politically correct and easy on Jews and Germans so tough talk on Jews and Germans doesn't easily offend me. But when I see somebody going beyond simple proportioned calculated factual criticisms of Jews (or of any group of people for that matter)and bashing them over and over and over and over and over and over and over an over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over......after a while they start to look like an OCD chimp when it comes to that issue.

Especially when they go beyond calulated criticisms of their ethnic target and started OCD chimping out with negative adjectives and perjoratives against that group. When that happens.....that shows that person has little credibility on the subject and instead has a single minded biased agenda. When all you do is just go on with ad hominem attacks on somebody then you start looking like a childish moron like Pesky.

I noticed you still did not answer my question from before. Does your father hate Jews the way you do? Does he hate America like you do?

Is your father aware of you saying all the things you say about different groups of people on the internet?

For some reason I don't get the sense your father is as angry at America and Jews as you are. If your father didn't like America he would have moved back to Poland already... where as you say you want to move out of America right now if it wasn't for the rest of you family.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#50 Mar 4, 2013
The Pawling freak is definetly a Jihadist now.

And that is a fact. He posted his father is a tribal mullah. Hook dropped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia threatens response to sanctions 24 min Just a guy 82
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 27 min Just a guy 38
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 33 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,429
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 43 min Pro Ukraine 1,785
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's iron grip on p... 1 hr Cassandra_ 39
Russia-NATO Tactical Warplanes In Rapid Stand-o... 1 hr Cassandra_ 4
Estonia; the Nazi state 2 hr tarmo 8
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 3 hr Cassandra_ 2,910
More from around the web