IS THE PSYCHOPATH FROM PAWLING A JIHADIST ??

Created by Small Town America UGX on Mar 2, 2013

15 votes

Click on an option to vote

He is a rabid Jew hater

He wears a burka when dancing

He hates the West and the USA

He loves Arabian music

He frowns on pig meat and bacon

Camels are his favorite animal

He is a virgin and saving himself for the 72 vigi

He ain't hardly too bright

He would choose a goat over a female

all the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#2 Mar 2, 2013
By the use of his various accounts, and other such tactics, plus knowing he is been exposed as not being a Pole, he probably is a rabid muslim Jihadist.

Yes, Limpy is Not a Pole, and is a Jihadist Muslim.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#6 Mar 2, 2013
The fat slob from Pawling is definetly not a Pole. He has admitted it. He initially sated he was a half Pole. Haha. Then came up with other ethnic backgrounds saying he is a Russian, Ukrainian, and even indicated he was from Pakistan.

Definetly a muslim jihadist.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Matt Jihadist from Pawling is a fraud.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Pawling is noted for producing psychopathic Jihadists. The above poster from that town is a prime example.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#11 Mar 2, 2013
It is a known fact that many Mulim radicals are virgins, waiting patiently for their turn at the 72 virgins after they die. More proof that the Pawling freak is an Islamist. He is a 26 year old virgin.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saving myself for the 72 virgins. But it is alright, according to the Koran, to have relations with sheep and goats, but not with pigs. I lost my virginity to a sheep, when I sheese-ca-bobbed a little sheep.
It was really my first experiance with animals. Allah be praised !!
Sick pervert.
East Asian Cars

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Islam must destroy Jews,or Jews will exterminate us all!!!

Help us Muslim friends....enemy is Jew Global Parasite.

Just look Usa....what have becaume because Jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#15 Mar 3, 2013
East Asian Cars wrote:
Islam must destroy Jews,or Jews will exterminate us all!!!
Help us Muslim friends....enemy is Jew Global Parasite.
Just look Usa....what have becaume because Jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews jews.
Let's get something VERY CLEAR and VERY STRAIGHT. I don't see Jews or Christians strapping bombs onto themselves or children and sending them into a market place to blow themselves up to kill people. I do and have seen this, from what you call YOUR people. It's barbaric and inhumane! Those who do this should be put to a slow death! If you support it, you should be one of the first to die! To send children to do your fighting is your answer? If so, you are a coward! When trapped you would use women and children as a shield? You are a coward! Fight as a man! Stand and fight as who you are and what you believe in not as a little boy who hides behind women and children. What type of a man is that?

SWG

Houston, Texas

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Menachim Begin who was head of the Israeli Terrorist Irgun proudly boasted of being the father of Modern Terrorism.
Yeah... It seems Muslims have actually copied Terrorism of such Jews as Menachim Begin & the Irgun.
So then who is worse?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#18 Mar 3, 2013
"The prophet has said, be unto me oh fat porker one, I command thee, as my true follower, go forth to Pawling and recruit for my spiritual self, followers for our jihad. go as an infidel and say as they wish to believe. Mingle with them and be accepted by them. Then, if they do not accept me as their prophet, you will have failed me, your prophet and you should destroy yourself in the traditional method of putting thy head up and deep into the arse of a camel, until you die of suffocating yourself. Such failure will prohibit you fom enjoying the charms of the 72 virgins".

The above was located on your web site, worthless pig. More proof you are a muslim jihadist. You phoney Pole.

SWG

Houston, Texas

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew Menachim Begin who was head of the Israeli Terrorist Irgun proudly boasted of being the father of Modern Terrorism.
Yeah... It seems Muslims have actually copied Terrorism of such Jews as Menachim Begin & the Irgun.
LOOK, I'm not about to say that I'm fond of Muslims because I'm not! I can say that many of the worlds problems have been cause by these people. Is a fact. On the other-hand I'm not going to brand every Muslim as a terrorist. It's hardly fair and not accurate. I have said many times in the past that I was in Egypt during, what they call, a peaceful revolution. It was not anywhere near peaceful! And not all where Muslim that were doing it. Don't be so quick to judge as to who you hate and who you don't based on if they are a Jew or not. Why do you really care as long as you are treated fairly and correctly? If I remember correctly Oscar Schindler was from Slovakia and saved thousands of Jews because it was the right thing to do as a human being. He was wrong? Really??? If you saw a man in the street hurt would you help him or ask what he is first?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant fat fool, The general practices of jihad by jihadists has not changed since the prophet created islam .
Thousands of years before the Jewish state existed, and before Begin was born.
(1) take no prisoners of the infidels
(2) death to infidels. Live soley for the prophet and the spread of Islam.
(3) Behead infidels. Traditional. Prisoners are not kept, but beheaded.

(4) instill fear of Allah into the infidels.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#24 Mar 3, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I don't support Jews doesn't mean I support Muslims.
I don't support Muslims.
However I state the obvious.
That Jews are constantly hating on Polish people all the time... It is enver ending.... Almost weekly or even daily some Jew is hating on Polish people.
Not true with Muslims.... Quite often it has been Muslims who have actually supported Polish people.
.... You in general have no idea about anything.
You are simply too stupid & primitive to have greater understanding of a intellect nature.
So does everything 24/7 in life to you have to be about how people treat Polish people? You don't even speak Polish or have been to Poland.

How about looking at things as an American? Is your supposed Polish father obsessed about Polish people like you are? He seems more American minded then you are....hence his ambition and success in the work world while you claim you have no ambition and don't seem productive.

As for Jews....you will always have bad ones who hate on Poles but even they are decreasing in proportion. Also bad Jews are also hating on just about everyone else.
East Asian Cars

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#32 Mar 4, 2013
Better Islamic Europe,then Jewish Europe ;-[
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#33 Mar 4, 2013
This Pawling Jihadist posts more posts in a half- hour , than a mail postman delivers letters in a year. Chronic grandiose ego-centric image of a nut-case in action. And no one even reads his crap, let alone believes it.

Delusions of a fool. Equal to, or surpasses Stefanya as Topix's chief crack-pot.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#36 Mar 4, 2013
Haha! Eleven posts of completely ignored bull sht by the psychopath from Pawling. More evidence of his rampant insanity. Jihadists are like that. They lie to infidels. They are so sneaky.

A fun game is, start at the top of the thread, and scroll down real fast. It is like a cartoon of the nut-case moving real fast. Like a movie reel projector showing silent film oldies. haha.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#39 Mar 4, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
This Pawling Jihadist posts more posts in a half- hour , than a mail postman delivers letters in a year. Chronic grandiose ego-centric image of a nut-case in action. And no one even reads his crap, let alone believes it.
Delusions of a fool. Equal to, or surpasses Stefanya as Topix's chief crack-pot.
My last post here was post 24.

So what comes right after that? SEVEN LONG POSTS from the Pawling guy. Post numbers 25,26,27,28,29,30,31 are all from him and mostly responding to me.

Its absolutely amazing how this guy constantly claims every one here is "chimping out" "going OCD" when he is the biggest OCD chimp here, since he has the largest volume of messages of anyone here. His hypocracy is amazing.

These repetitive long winded rants of his is a symptom of him having this grandiose image of himself in his ego-centric mind.

There is no way anybody can read all of the things he writes. Its just too much. People are better communicators when they use less words to make their points.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#40 Mar 4, 2013
Chimps like him do not warrant any reply, except to let him continue to make an arse out of himself, or to play catch a troll and make him wiggle on the hook.
I have fun with this psychopath by pulling his chain, and counting the number of posts he responds to in his worthless rants. Of which I do not read. Ha! A couple of nights ago, I throw out my hook, with a two sentence bait, and he hit that bait soooo hard, it resulted in thirteen posts. haha. Good fishing, I must say so myself.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#41 Mar 4, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
Chimps like him do not warrant any reply, except to let him continue to make an arse out of himself, or to play catch a troll and make him wiggle on the hook.
I have fun with this psychopath by pulling his chain, and counting the number of posts he responds to in his worthless rants. Of which I do not read. Ha! A couple of nights ago, I throw out my hook, with a two sentence bait, and he hit that bait soooo hard, it resulted in thirteen posts. haha. Good fishing, I must say so myself.
Fail troll lesson number 1 little buddy.

Don't leave such crap like this if you want to be a successful troll.

You are failing at trolling too much my friend.

You are just the easiest person to troll.

Any tiny thing will set you off into tantrum chimp mode.

This is not the way to successfully troll little chimp buddy.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#42 Mar 4, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
My last post here was post 24.
So what comes right after that? SEVEN LONG POSTS from the Pawling guy. Post numbers 25,26,27,28,29,30,31 are all from him and mostly responding to me.
Its absolutely amazing how this guy constantly claims every one here is "chimping out" "going OCD" when he is the biggest OCD chimp here, since he has the largest volume of messages of anyone here. His hypocracy is amazing.
These repetitive long winded rants of his is a symptom of him having this grandiose image of himself in his ego-centric mind.
There is no way anybody can read all of the things he writes. Its just too much. People are better communicators when they use less words to make their points.
Yes.... Well... I left many factual support.

It is called being Intelligent & Leaving factual backing for your position.

What your response is just fail troll desperation OCD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 26 min tC CLk 5,459
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 41 min kuda 325
Why do so many Russians hate black people? (Sep '12) 5 hr kreed101 1,845
Poll Why do Russian women love Indian men? (Sep '13) 5 hr Too tall Jess 134
News In EU foreign policy, strength through unity ha... 10 hr trying 2
News 'Vladimir Putin will start World War 3': Lech W... Fri 50pct-Polski 9
Ashamed Russian Students; "Forgive Us, Ukraine"!!! Fri Kacap The Magnifi... 73
More from around the web