Bodyguard of Medvedev assaulted hotel...

Bodyguard of Medvedev assaulted hotel-girl in Amsterdam

Posted in the Russia Forum

Igor Ivanov

Wamel, Netherlands

#1 Jun 23, 2009
Bodyguard of Medvedev arrested in Amsterdam

A 19 year old trainee from a hotel in Amsterdam has been groped by a bodyguard of Russian president Medvedev.
This news was brought out today by "de Telegraaf". The guard was a part of Medvedevs official company.

The Russian president arrived in the Netherlands Friday, to open the exhibit "Hermitage" together with queen Beatrix. The report of the event arrived with the police Saturday morning. The police proceded to detain the suspect.

Later on, because of the nationality of the suspect and it being highly unlikely that the man would actually show up later, a settlement was reached with the suspect. The total fine was 1000 Euro + 200 for the victim = 1200 Euro.
Stefanya

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2009
Igor Ivanov wrote:
Bodyguard of Medvedev arrested in Amsterdam
A 19 year old trainee from a hotel in Amsterdam has been groped by a bodyguard of Russian president Medvedev.
This news was brought out today by "de Telegraaf". The guard was a part of Medvedevs official company.
The Russian president arrived in the Netherlands Friday, to open the exhibit "Hermitage" together with queen Beatrix. The report of the event arrived with the police Saturday morning. The police proceded to detain the suspect.
Later on, because of the nationality of the suspect and it being highly unlikely that the man would actually show up later, a settlement was reached with the suspect. The total fine was 1000 Euro + 200 for the victim = 1200 Euro.
Was our Finn been groped again? He hangs out in the Netherlans at times. Goes to show you the russian leadership is perverted..even our _Great Leader tsar Putin, The Greatn was accused of fondling little boys..I see nothing wrong with that..Russians can do anything they want. It is only russophobics who don't want russians to have pleasure..they earn it..
crazy medvedev

Wamel, Netherlands

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Was our Finn been groped again? He hangs out in the Netherlans at times. Goes to show you the russian leadership is perverted..even our _Great Leader tsar Putin, The Greatn was accused of fondling little boys..I see nothing wrong with that..Russians can do anything they want. It is only russophobics who don't want russians to have pleasure..they earn it..
its a shame for Russia
shame for medvedev
crazy medvedev

Wamel, Netherlands

#5 Jun 24, 2009
Chechnya and Tatarstan deserves to be an independent country.
Small Town America

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2009
crazy medvedev wrote:
<quoted text>
its a shame for Russia
shame for medvedev
screw them..IT WAS A SHAME FOR THE VICTIM..
medvedev gay

Wamel, Netherlands

#7 Jun 26, 2009
Russian president is gay
Stefanya

United States

#8 Jun 26, 2009
medvedev gay wrote:
Russian president is gay
Crappola!! you are just a russophobic retard!! So what!! Russians can do what they want to do..Medvedev is indeed gay..he is always happy and gay!! He tip-toes through the tullips and plays a ukulele..I would love to learn to play the skin flute with him..I love russian music and post links to it all the time..of course, I am insame..AND ON A MISSION !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 hr George 6,062
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... Thu Gavroche 73
Poll Why are Russians so dumb? (Jul '13) Tue Alex 112
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) Tue Th cln 11,260
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) Jun 28 FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,485
News Putin's New Rival: StalinBy Anna Nemtsova Jun 27 DYING RUSSIA 1
News IAAF issues guidelines on Russian track athletes Jun 27 PUTINs JUNKIES 3
More from around the web