Click on an option to vote

ape dumb Polak constantly stirs up ethnic hatred

ape is just an anti semetic paleo-nazi troll

mika brzezinski UG

Lake Worth, FL

#41 Nov 11, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Lotsa tanks are good!
When facing Polak horse cavalry charging with sabres drawn they all are.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#42 Nov 11, 2012
mika brzezinski UG wrote:
<quoted text>
When facing Polak horse cavalry charging with sabres drawn they all are.
The Polish 7TP tank was better than Nazi Germany tank competitors & was the first tank with peroscope in the world & the first diesel tank in Europe.

It seems clear that Soviet T-34 tank was influenced by the Polish 7TP tank after they took them from Poland.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 11, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
The Polish 7TP tank was better than Nazi Germany tank competitors & was the first tank with peroscope in the world & the first diesel tank in Europe.
It seems clear that Soviet T-34 tank was influenced by the Polish 7TP tank after they took them from Poland.
Oh shut the **** up.

The 7TP is a load of crap compared to the Panzer I Ausf. A

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#44 Nov 11, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would either the nazis or the Soviets want to steal clearly inferior vehicles? The only advantage the Americans had concerning tanks was in the area of mass production.
Listen up.

Judging based on the position the Nazis were in at the end of the war they needed everything they could get.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#45 Nov 11, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Lotsa tanks are good!
Stay out of this debate.

You know nothing about military vehicles.

Brewster, NY

#46 Nov 11, 2012
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut the **** up.
The 7TP is a load of crap compared to the Panzer I Ausf. A
How about the 9TP, 10TP or 14TP Polish tanks?

The best Nazi German tank during the invasion of Poland was the Czech Skoda 38 (t)

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#47 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
How about the 9TP, 10TP or 14TP Polish tanks?
The best Nazi German tank during the invasion of Poland was the Czech Skoda 38 (t)
Also known as the Panzer 38(t).

Very few 10TPs and 14TPs were produced.

Yet even if they were better (whichthey weren't) they still lost to the German forces.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#48 Nov 11, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Now UGly Annie is twisting my words!
Why are you attacking Annie and calling her ugly?

What has Annie said that is so ugly?
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#49 Nov 11, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Annie the UG's brain is just twisted.(-:
Why do you keep attacking Annie and say her brain is twisted?

What has Annie said that you don't like?

Brewster, NY

#50 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>Also known as the Panzer 38(t).
Very few 10TPs and 14TPs were produced.
Yet even if they were better (whichthey weren't) they still lost to the German forces.
Polish 7TP tank was superior to German light panzers.

The Polish Wz 35 anti tank gun was better than German Anti tank guns.

__

Of course Germans won they had 2 times the population & then annexed Czech & Austria giving them about 3 times the population man power.

As well as massive funding that powered Nazi Germany from such people as Warburg, Rockferfeller, JP Morgan, Dupont, Henry Ford, Prescott Bush ect.

__

Which Nazi Germany got it's best tanks during the invasion of Poland from annexing Czech republic & stealin Czech tanks like the 38 (t) as their own.

Which Nazi Germany annexing Czech republic lead Nazi Germany to build up tanks & venicals in the Czech Skoda plants / factories.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#51 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Polish 7TP tank was superior to German light panzers.
The Polish Wz 35 anti tank gun was better than German Anti tank guns.
__
Of course Germans won they had 2 times the population & then annexed Czech & Austria giving them about 3 times the population man power.
As well as massive funding that powered Nazi Germany from such people as Warburg, Rockferfeller, JP Morgan, Dupont, Henry Ford, Prescott Bush ect.
__
Which Nazi Germany got it's best tanks during the invasion of Poland from annexing Czech republic & stealin Czech tanks like the 38 (t) as their own.
Which Nazi Germany annexing Czech republic lead Nazi Germany to build up tanks & venicals in the Czech Skoda plants / factories.
Wz. 35 > Panzerbusche 39

I agree with that.

The Panzer I Ausf. A was superior to the 7TP because of its new design. There were only like 150 of the 7TP light tanks produced. Don't forget the Czech made Panzer 35(t) light tank. Certainly better that the 7TP if you ask me.

The final blow was struck by Soviet T-26 light tanks, which outmatch the 7TP in just about every way.

Polish KTO Rosomak IFV if you're interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTO_Rosomak

Brewster, NY

#52 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Wz. 35 > Panzerbusche 39
I agree with that.
The Panzer I Ausf. A was superior to the 7TP because of its new design. There were only like 150 of the 7TP light tanks produced. Don't forget the Czech made Panzer 35(t) light tank. Certainly better that the 7TP if you ask me.
The final blow was struck by Soviet T-26 light tanks, which outmatch the 7TP in just about every way.
Polish KTO Rosomak IFV if you're interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTO_Rosomak
The Polish 7TP was better than the Panzer 1 Nazi German tank.

7TP vs Soviet T-26?

Soviet T-26 I believe had a little better fire power but less armour than the 7TP on standard.

The 7TP had the first tank peroscope in the world & the first diesel engine in the world!

That surely must account for something Diesel meant more efficiency & could last longer without refueling & also the tank peroscope helped them better scope out the enemy.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#53 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
The Polish 7TP was better than the Panzer 1 Nazi German tank.
7TP vs Soviet T-26?
Soviet T-26 I believe had a little better fire power but less armour than the 7TP on standard.
The 7TP had the first tank peroscope in the world & the first diesel engine in the world!
That surely must account for something Diesel meant more efficiency & could last longer without refueling & also the tank peroscope helped them better scope out the enemy.
Depends in what way you're talking about.

7TP vs Panzer I: 7TP had more firepower but Panzer I Ausf. A was more maneuverable.

7TP vs T-26: T-26 used a 45mm main gun, while the 7TP used a 37mm Bofors. As for armour, the T-26 had slightly less armour than the 7TP (T-26 had 15mm while 7TP had 17mm).

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>Stay out of this debate.
You know nothing about military vehicles.
I know you don't fight against tanks with horses and spears!

Location hidden

#56 Nov 11, 2012
Ha!

Brewster, NY

#57 Nov 11, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Polakia started WW II when they collaborated with the nazis to "carve up" Czechoslovakia.(-;
Poland annexed Czechslovakia due to the fear of Nazi Germany coming towards Poland.

__

All you do is lie & say stupid OCD fit garbage & have trouble listening & learning.

You are s obviously not Slavic but either Jewish or Western European.

Which Jews & Western Europeans are pretty much the same garbage when primitive Negro like Arabs with OCD fits mixed with Slavic Aryans.

Brewster, NY

#58 Nov 11, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
Ha!
Shut your stupid little OCD ape mouth up Non Slavic garbage.

Location hidden

#59 Nov 11, 2012
Tarmo, where are you? I found your tank!

Location hidden

#60 Nov 11, 2012
-sunshine wrote:
What about this?
.._
(_)
./""" """\=====
/"""" """" "\
\_@_@_@_@_
What happened to my tank post?!

Location hidden

#61 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Poland annexed Czechslovakia due to the fear of Nazi Germany coming towards Poland.
The Soviets annexed Poland due to the fear of Nazi Germany coming towards the Soviet Union!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Canadian Port Moody guy know Russia well? 41 min Moscow News 0
Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemts... 5 hr Apt 3
Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemts... 12 hr Squeaky clean 1
Anti-Kremlin leader Boris Nemtsov fatally shot ... 12 hr Squeaky clean 2
Time for the West to step up against Putin's Uk... 16 hr EMBARGO NAZI RUSSIA 2
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 17 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 5,109
Moscow lied 'to my face,' Kerry says as Russia'... 17 hr PUTIN LIKE HITLER 1
More from around the web