R.I.P Philippe Rushton

R.I.P Philippe Rushton

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1 Oct 8, 2012

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Rushton changed my views & showed me the truth in this website when I was about 16 years old.

http://www.eugenics.net/papers/rushton.html

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2012
The highest IQ they found in sub Saharian Africa is 103?
Did I hear it right?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
The highest IQ they found in sub Saharian Africa is 103?
Did I hear it right?
I heard this too. LOL

The average IQ for a White person in the U.S.A is 103 actually. LOL

Small Town America UGX probably has a 70 IQ like Africa does though,..... LOL

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Yea, it whould be very interesting to know his opinion about this video.

Whould he call him a skinhead I wonder? lol.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
Yea, it whould be very interesting to know his opinion about this video.
Whould he call him a skinhead I wonder? lol.
Small Town might think Rushton is a skinhead. LOL

Phillipe Rushton seems to have collected reasonable data & been more reasonable with his work than the Anti Racists.

Rushton was not the biased side.

The Anti Racist side is the biased side.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#7 Oct 9, 2012
This sums it up :

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/10/06/...

When you start twisting science as some twist religion you can prove any hypothesis.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Annie wrote:
This sums it up :
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/10/06/...
When you start twisting science as some twist religion you can prove any hypothesis.
Phillipe Rushton believed Blacks have a larger penis & a smaller brain & that Asians have a smaller penis & a larger brain.

Does this sound like biased manipulation to you?

The data supports this.

It is anti racism & racial equality which is a fanasy.

No data supports racial equality.

__

It is the Jew Stephen Jay Gould & Jew Richard Lewontin who's ideal's of racial equality was based on biased non sense.

_

Lewontin's fallacy.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12879450

Stephen Jay Goul incompetent or biased?

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2011/06/stephen-...
Annie

Southampton, UK

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Phillipe Rushton believed Blacks have a larger penis & a smaller brain & that Asians have a smaller penis & a larger brain.
Does this sound like biased manipulation to you?
so which do you have? Small penis and large brain or large penis, small brain?

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
so which do you have? Small penis and large brain or large penis, small brain?
I got a large penis & a large brain.

I am one of the few lucky ones to be well endowed in brain & penis xD

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
so which do you have? Small penis and large brain or large penis, small brain?
There does seem to be some truth to the bigger penis smaller brain argument.

Generally guys with higher testosterone / estrogen go through puberty earlier.

Since they go through puberty earlier this gives their brains less time to develope as big & as much complexity.

__
_

Blacks go go thorough puberty earlier & Asians do go through puberty later generally.

__

We see very well in not only in the general IQ tests but also in the Scarr & Weinberg IQ test that the Black IQ is lslightly lower than the White IQ as young children but by the teen years the Black IQ falls way behind the White IQ.

This could be explained by Blacks going through puberty earlier & thus their brains aren't developing as much thus their IQ falls behind as they reach teen years nd by the teen years more.

___

I mean you could argue that the Black IQ is falling more u in time due to enviroment.

__

But, we see in the Scarr & Weinberg adoption study the same pattern where the IQ of Blacks in adopted households slipped further behind Whites in adopted households by the teen years.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
There does seem to be some truth to the bigger penis smaller brain argument.
Generally guys with higher testosterone / estrogen go through puberty earlier.
Since they go through puberty earlier this gives their brains less time to develope as big & as much complexity.
You haven't answered the question. Do you have a small penis and large brain or a large penis and small brain?
Annie

Southampton, UK

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a large penis & a large brain.
I am one of the few lucky ones to be well endowed in brain & penis xD
I didn't see this with all the nonsense you subsequently posted. But I see that you are either lying or your negate your own theories here. Either way it's lose/lose.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't answered the question. Do you have a small penis and large brain or a large penis and small brain?
I have a large peen & a large brain.

Although proportionately my brain is probably much bigger than my peen is.

Since I have a 26 inch circumference head which many hats that say one size fits all don't fit me. LOL

Although my 6 inch circumference peen is very impressive too.
Just probably not as impressive.

My peengirth is probably like 5 percentile while my penis length is probably 15 percentile & my head size is probably like 1 percentile.

That is my guess at least I don't have the calculated statistical data on hand nor do I care.
Annie

Southampton, UK

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Ok. We now all know you have been spending a lot of time with the ruler, but how did you measure your brain?
Annie

Southampton, UK

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>

That is my guess at least I don't have the calculated statistical data on hand nor do I care.
of course you don't... ;)

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Annie wrote:
Ok. We now all know you have been spending a lot of time with the ruler, but how did you measure your brain?
Well, I haven't measured my brain.

Since I have a 26 inch circumference head my cranial capacity must be big at least 1500 cc I am guessing.

I wouldn't be surprised if my cranial capacity was 1700 cc +

Okay so you can have a big head but a small cranial capacity.

Given my off the chart 26 inch circumference skull I am guessing the chances of my brain being above average is probably 1000 to 1 or more.

Neanderthals had big heads & still had big brains.

__
_

My head is very brachycephalic too I scored a 94 cephalic index.

higher cephalic index = more advanced frontal brain proportionately.

Yes, I am flatheaded that is why I probably am near sighted.

Well, studies show near sighted people score a 8 point higher IQ on average.

Well, it is not surprising the rear brain is where the site takes place.

Higher IQ people's tend to be more flat headed (Brachycephalic) rather than dolichocephalic.

__

My skull vault is tall too I think from my brow ridges to the top of my skull is close to 5-6 inches tall.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 9, 2012
How deep is your vagina anyways?
I don`t ask about your brain since I know you don`t have any.

8 shots at the head, the brain wasn`t touched - this is about you. lol.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Yes, what Alexey said to Annie.

Also Annie how many fingers at once can you stick in your vagina?

Maybe a whole fist? LOL!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#22 Oct 9, 2012
Broad vagina is good for a woman and bad for a man.

She claims to be a hot babe so one may suggest that her vagina is narrow.

I wouldn`t dare to explore it myself though.
I think I`m not that old to have intercourse with a woman over 50. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 3 hr Enter 2,864
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 5 hr Cassandra_ 1,046
News Russian Society Is Increasingly Paranoid 5 hr John 1
News VladiA mir Putin is suffocating his own nation 5 hr John 1
News Russia's Putin says opposes MH17 tribunal ahead... 5 hr John 2
Poll Do Russians like Hispanics? (Jul '13) 11 hr Joey 64
News Russia blocks MH17 tribunal 11 hr Facts of life 25
More from around the web