Why do so many Russians hate black people?

Posted in the Russia Forum

Comments (Page 90)

Showing posts 1,781 - 1,800 of1,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Sid wrote:
So why do Russians in Russia hate Blacks???

So why do you talk bollocks???
Mark

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

African American people are actually nice and funny and so are any other race. We all have bad sheep and good sheep. So don't judge let the man above do that.
redneck white man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

I was attacked by two of them there black fella's .While i was jus trying to pick up one of them coon gals at the bus stop. Now where i comes from
its ok ta mix as long as you keeps it down low don't cha see.So i cvan understand why my russkey brothers wants them outta the fatherland.Heck if them big butt gals anit gonna do the do. What we needs em fer.,
God

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure quite a few Russians in Brooklyn, Queens & Long Island have been attacked by Blacks too.
You just don't hear about this because when Blacks attack Whites that is okay you see.
No, when blacks be whites they go to Jail. Are you sick? When whites harms blackits justified. Talk what u know.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

The English language is obviously something your not familiar with.Lol!
God wrote:
<quoted text> No, when blacks be whites they go to Jail. Are you sick? When whites harms blackits justified. Talk what u know.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Late night eyes.Should be"you're"
Just a thought wrote:
The English language is obviously something your not familiar with.Lol!<quoted text>
mulatto eu

Kassel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

this is why they should come to western Europe instead, to North france,Benelux, UK and west Germany. further east there is nothing to get from. this genetically!
daddy yankee 216

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a better question is why wouldn't anyone dislike black people?
man you can't b serious well just see who needs who in the end I'm disturbed considering that the views of some people are irrelevant amongst tax paying ,charity donating ,spiritual race of people who's intelligence levels are only rising do to the rope being cut pretty soon you'll be the minority report and you'll then see what it takes to be us "united"
johnnyblaze

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

So the question is, are there black people that live in russia? In america, it doesn't matter the color of your skin or where you are from. Crime is not based on skin color. So to say that blacks do most of the murders in america is un-true. I don't ever recall black people going into schools and killing kids.... it's always someone white doing it. There may be alot of black on black crime but merely cause of the ignorance that some not all blacks maintain..
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

"So the question is, are there black people that live in russia?" (c)

Yeah
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Khabarovsk has no blacks, only slavs and asians.
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Haha, let's say you know better
Question was about whole Russia,and not about Far East or Khabarovsk, so your reply is not only wrong but unimportant too.
mulato west

Kassel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

the Ainu on Sakhalin were by far the darkest skin ethnicity in whole Russia back in 1905 !
whe the russian lowlifes today say black ass , they usually mean dark haired peoples from the caucasus, who arent really that much darker or dark haired either.
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

You know that Caucasian ethnicities have different origins and looks, right? You can't generalize them like that. For example, chechens (who light-skinned and look similar to russians) and azerbaijanis(who have Turk or Persian origin) are completely different when it comes to look,complexion and skin tone
corky

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

if blacks are so great why do they always need eveyone elses help?
bluegill

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

what are the odds that a black moron would become president in russia?
Bitterbeauty

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

sweet beauty, do you have any research, links, or evidence to back you're claims? 90% of white people who are murdered in America are killed by African americans. Also, when you guys complain about how "evil" white people are, and how blacks were enslaved (ended in 1863) and were segregated from the very people they still hate to this day (ended in 1964) and that you're still dirt poor, and that we owe you. Are you saying that you still haven't recovered from something that ended 151 years ago?
Wow

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

I must say this is the most uneducated, clueless and hilarious thread I think I have ever read.
I would confidently say everyone (excluding a rational few) are the problem in society, not the different races you are trying to put down.
Also stop using Wikipedia as a reference for stats, unless you are arguing with a 12 year old everyone will think you are a retard and rightly so.
You are the sort of people that really make me question existence itself, and quite frankly warrant a post of the "kill yourself" meme but I don't know how to upload it. Having said that the underlying message of the meme remains so that's maybe a trail of thought to explore.
Peace Out Bitches
I think Russians are cool

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

Russians aren't racist
RUSSIAN NAZI REICH

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 23

^Oh yes, they just act, speak, commit crimes and lie like Nazi pigs.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,781 - 1,800 of1,805
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
City authorities have issued their first refusa... 8 min PUTIN is a FASCIST 3
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 10 min tm clms 3,743
Ordinary Russians Will Suffer in Putin's New Co... 10 min PUTIN is a NAZI PIG 6
Young gay man from Charlotte's Russian sister c... 10 min vote no gay 1
US the most hated country on earth (May '11) 13 min Dimitri100 19,276
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 13 min PUTIN is a NAZI PIG 1,350
Attorney-General Robert Clark to address hardli... 14 min Zeppelin 1
•••
•••