Why do so many Russians hate black pe...
Mark

Laredo, TX

#1934 Dec 5, 2013
African American people are actually nice and funny and so are any other race. We all have bad sheep and good sheep. So don't judge let the man above do that.
redneck white man

Chicago, IL

#1935 Dec 10, 2013
I was attacked by two of them there black fella's .While i was jus trying to pick up one of them coon gals at the bus stop. Now where i comes from
its ok ta mix as long as you keeps it down low don't cha see.So i cvan understand why my russkey brothers wants them outta the fatherland.Heck if them big butt gals anit gonna do the do. What we needs em fer.,
God

Arlington, TX

#1936 Jan 28, 2014
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure quite a few Russians in Brooklyn, Queens & Long Island have been attacked by Blacks too.
You just don't hear about this because when Blacks attack Whites that is okay you see.
No, when blacks be whites they go to Jail. Are you sick? When whites harms blackits justified. Talk what u know.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#1937 Feb 8, 2014
The English language is obviously something your not familiar with.Lol!
God wrote:
<quoted text> No, when blacks be whites they go to Jail. Are you sick? When whites harms blackits justified. Talk what u know.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#1938 Feb 8, 2014
Late night eyes.Should be"you're"
Just a thought wrote:
The English language is obviously something your not familiar with.Lol!<quoted text>
mulatto eu

Kassel, Germany

#1939 Feb 9, 2014
this is why they should come to western Europe instead, to North france,Benelux, UK and west Germany. further east there is nothing to get from. this genetically!
daddy yankee 216

United States

#1940 Feb 14, 2014
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a better question is why wouldn't anyone dislike black people?
man you can't b serious well just see who needs who in the end I'm disturbed considering that the views of some people are irrelevant amongst tax paying ,charity donating ,spiritual race of people who's intelligence levels are only rising do to the rope being cut pretty soon you'll be the minority report and you'll then see what it takes to be us "united"
johnnyblaze

Mishawaka, IN

#1941 Feb 15, 2014
So the question is, are there black people that live in russia? In america, it doesn't matter the color of your skin or where you are from. Crime is not based on skin color. So to say that blacks do most of the murders in america is un-true. I don't ever recall black people going into schools and killing kids.... it's always someone white doing it. There may be alot of black on black crime but merely cause of the ignorance that some not all blacks maintain..
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

#1942 Feb 15, 2014
"So the question is, are there black people that live in russia?" (c)

Yeah
Ainu

Osaka, Japan

#1943 Feb 15, 2014
Khabarovsk has no blacks, only slavs and asians.
g27region

Khabarovskaya, Russia

#1944 Feb 16, 2014
Haha, let's say you know better
Question was about whole Russia,and not about Far East or Khabarovsk, so your reply is not only wrong but unimportant too.
mulato west

Bad Hersfeld, Germany

#1945 Feb 16, 2014
the Ainu on Sakhalin were by far the darkest skin ethnicity in whole Russia back in 1905 !
whe the russian lowlifes today say black ass , they usually mean dark haired peoples from the caucasus, who arent really that much darker or dark haired either.
g27region

Khabarovsk, Russia

#1946 Feb 16, 2014
You know that Caucasian ethnicities have different origins and looks, right? You can't generalize them like that. For example, chechens (who light-skinned and look similar to russians) and azerbaijanis(who have Turk or Persian origin) are completely different when it comes to look,complexion and skin tone
corky

Bolingbrook, IL

#1948 Mar 15, 2014
if blacks are so great why do they always need eveyone elses help?
bluegill

Bolingbrook, IL

#1949 Mar 15, 2014
what are the odds that a black moron would become president in russia?
Bitterbeauty

Sarasota, FL

#1950 Apr 20, 2014
sweet beauty, do you have any research, links, or evidence to back you're claims? 90% of white people who are murdered in America are killed by African americans. Also, when you guys complain about how "evil" white people are, and how blacks were enslaved (ended in 1863) and were segregated from the very people they still hate to this day (ended in 1964) and that you're still dirt poor, and that we owe you. Are you saying that you still haven't recovered from something that ended 151 years ago?
Wow

Wolverhampton, UK

#1951 May 7, 2014
I must say this is the most uneducated, clueless and hilarious thread I think I have ever read.
I would confidently say everyone (excluding a rational few) are the problem in society, not the different races you are trying to put down.
Also stop using Wikipedia as a reference for stats, unless you are arguing with a 12 year old everyone will think you are a retard and rightly so.
You are the sort of people that really make me question existence itself, and quite frankly warrant a post of the "kill yourself" meme but I don't know how to upload it. Having said that the underlying message of the meme remains so that's maybe a trail of thought to explore.
Peace Out Bitches
I think Russians are cool

Calgary, Canada

#1953 Jun 20, 2014
Russians aren't racist
RUSSIAN NAZI REICH

Port Moody, Canada

#1954 Jun 23, 2014
^Oh yes, they just act, speak, commit crimes and lie like Nazi pigs.........

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1955 Jun 23, 2014
RUSSIAN NAZI REICH wrote:
^Oh yes, they just act, speak, commit crimes and lie like Nazi pigs.........
Idiot Nazi trash like you come on Topix spouting a lot of garbage about Putin and Russia, to make themselves feel better but, the reality is that Putin is a very shrewd politician, is the most powerful man on the Globe.

Putin has made Russia the most powerful nation on earth, he makes American politicians look weak, dumb and a bunch of crooks.

This is the reality, which idiot Nazi trash like you rather not think about, well too bad, you bunch of Nazis just have to live with it.

Hehehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia Smashes Post-Soviet Oil Supply Record as... 16 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 2
News Dutch investigators say missile that shot down ... 18 hr RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 9
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 18 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,629
News Russian budget deficit may hit 3.5-3.7 pct of G... 19 hr RUSSIA IS BROKE 1
News Small Farmers in Russia Are Getting Crushed 20 hr POVERTY for RUSSIA 1
News Russia accuses US of nurturing aggressive nucle... 21 hr Add 4
Russia's "Military Tradition" of GAY RAPE! (Dec '14) Thu Rapeme4sport at g... 36
More from around the web