Why do so many Russians hate black pe...

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1800 Jul 23, 2013
MUTANTKillerRusskie wrote:
<quoted text>
even hitler preferred Wogs
Nothing to be proud of! You're also posting HATE SPEECH.
Light55

Brockton, MA

#1801 Jul 24, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russians don`t like outsiders, especially blacks and muslims.
Russians never enslaved Africans, so they don`t feel any white guilt towards blacks.
You know this is probably the most plausible reason I've heard thus far. I already think Russians are slightly hostile and up to par with how blacks act in terms of violence so it would have made more sense if white people in America were like Russians.

Not supporting violent behavior, but it's an inevitable inheritance from violent people.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1802 Jul 24, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. You're white and a Slav, it's in your blood. White people even kiss on the lips in front of their parents and kiss their pets on the mouth. Come on, admit it. Sex is all you Slavs & whites think about.

You're wrong.
My dream is ruined

Brooklyn, NY

#1803 Jul 24, 2013
How can I study Russia

Since: Sep 12

Great Neck, NY

#1804 Jul 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You're wrong.
So you deny that white people kiss on the mouth in front of their kids or kiss their pets on the mouth too? Do you deny that your race has more people in pron than any other?
Dukem

Los Angeles, CA

#1805 Jul 24, 2013
thread, title is inaccurate, Ialways see russian girls kissing black men in school!

Location hidden

#1806 Jul 24, 2013
What you describe is more prevalent in anglo saxon countries, like paedophilia, gay marriage, mass killings etc etc, plus what you describe.

Location hidden

#1807 Jul 24, 2013
Dukem wrote:
thread, title is inaccurate, Ialways see russian girls kissing black men in school!

Talking such rubbish will make anyone doubt that, you ever been to school. Hehehehe.

Garden City, NY

#1808 Jul 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
What you describe is more prevalent in anglo saxon countries, like paedophilia, gay marriage, mass killings etc etc, plus what you describe.
Excuses, excuses...

Garden City, NY

#1809 Jul 24, 2013
Dukem wrote:

Is that so?

Location hidden

#1810 Jul 24, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses, excuses...

1. I don't give a toss what you think.

2. If you never reply to my posts again, it'll be too soon.
Hehehehe.
MUTANTKillerRuss kies

Hertford, UK

#1811 Jul 26, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, Russian and other Slavic men DO go to Asia/Africa/Caribbean and elsewhere to molest young girls and even boys and sell non whtie women as sex slaves by promising them jobs in their countries. terrible. Anoher reason why they're bad.
yes they just can't get enough of us Wogs, they kill wogs when they come to russia but when russkies go to Wog counries they take Advantage of the freedom and molest poor little woggy kids ! Disgusting Russkie PIGS have No morals what so ever their life comprises of getting Drunk and raping, they're Thugs!
MUTANTKillerRuss kies

Hertford, UK

#1812 Jul 26, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing to be proud of! You're also posting HATE SPEECH.
So are Dimwit and Russian Untersmench the racist Russkie THUGS!

Location hidden

#1813 Jul 26, 2013
MUTANTKillerRusskies wrote:
<quoted text>
So are Dimwit and Russian Untersmench the racist Russkie THUGS!

So is mutant a worthless f ucking wog. Hehehehe.
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#1814 Jul 26, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
So is mutant a worthless f ucking wog. Hehehehe.
Shut the fck up Dck shiner!
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#1815 Jul 26, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reggcohn/4988646...

Location hidden

#1816 Jul 26, 2013
Ghaznavi wrote:
<quoted text>

Shut the fck up you dumb worthless f ucking wog. Hehehehe.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#1817 Jul 27, 2013
sweetbeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. You're white and a Slav, it's in your blood. White people even kiss on the lips in front of their parents and kiss their pets on the mouth. Come on, admit it. Sex is all you Slavs & whites think about.
A billion and a half Chinese, a billion Indians, a billion Moslems, a billion Africans... folks outside the puritan west breed like rats.

Ever notice how without immigration the populations of Europe and North America would go into free fall? OLd and in decline. The least sexual people on Earth really. Most folks can no longer even get it up.

Location hidden

#1818 Jul 27, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
Cool sunglasses!

Location hidden

#1819 Jul 27, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
A billion and a half Chinese, a billion Indians, a billion Moslems, a billion Africans... folks outside the puritan west breed like rats.
Ever notice how without immigration the populations of Europe and North America would go into free fall? OLd and in decline. The least sexual people on Earth really. Most folks can no longer even get it up.
LOL not exactly.
We don't need to have 6-8 kids because most of them survive to adulthood and we can't afford to raise 6 or 8 kids. I'm pretty sure welfare only pays for up to 3 kids now too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Russia citizens to interview 4 hr mayobi 1
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 5 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,361
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 7 hr Ym clm 11,146
News Are Russians and Ukrainians the Same?By Serhii ... 7 hr George 183
TURKEY==>>IS the YARD DOG OF USA! 9 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
News 'Putin's downfall': Here are 3 possible outcome... 20 hr Mr Slovak 4
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 23 hr Ym clm 5,754
More from around the web